Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for a format sytem for jackpot games

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 5 years ago by SergeM.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
splinter-cell's avatar - Kinnak
Newark,Delaware
United States
Member #109969
April 23, 2011
256 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2012, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Ok thank you dr san.  I will give it a look.

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2012, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

>>>>The great challenge and find a rotation system, it is known that there is this pattern of output of the sweepstakes, as we do not know which groups have to invent or create a rotating system, to take the standard because he is always (default) 100% of the draws.<<<<

>>>> then combine the genetic code (DNA) <<<<.........this whole thing is nuts.What the hell are you talking about????Green laughYou make about as much sense as  a screen door on a submarine.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

>>>>The great challenge and find a rotation system, it is known that there is this pattern of output of the sweepstakes, as we do not know which groups have to invent or create a rotating system, to take the standard because he is always (default) 100% of the draws.<<<<

>>>> then combine the genetic code (DNA) <<<<.........this whole thing is nuts.What the hell are you talking about????Green laughYou make about as much sense as  a screen door on a submarine.

Hello, ahh! Floss, it happens that you is not interando in the study, since this pattern exists in 100% of the sweepstakes, and bilhores simulations, of course you do not understand this because analyzing this pattern, an example of a lottery of 49/6, has divide into 4 parts, floss, when you see a group that always has a zero or 100% in number of draws, and the other group has two or more in 100% of the sweepstakes, then floss because going against the tide! Combinations of DNA, is to see if it is combined as the 4 parts of the possible code,   For it seems, that the lottery imitates life, you know, the goal is to find unity, pairs and trios, each group to match unit pairs and trios of the other three groups, since the lottery analyzed in 4 parts becomes more predictable, floss, the rotation, is trying to take the standard   Because we have to create four conditions, it is the right one always 100%

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2012, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello, ahh! Floss, it happens that you is not interando in the study, since this pattern exists in 100% of the sweepstakes, and bilhores simulations, of course you do not understand this because analyzing this pattern, an example of a lottery of 49/6, has divide into 4 parts, floss, when you see a group that always has a zero or 100% in number of draws, and the other group has two or more in 100% of the sweepstakes, then floss because going against the tide! Combinations of DNA, is to see if it is combined as the 4 parts of the possible code,   For it seems, that the lottery imitates life, you know, the goal is to find unity, pairs and trios, each group to match unit pairs and trios of the other three groups, since the lottery analyzed in 4 parts becomes more predictable, floss, the rotation, is trying to take the standard   Because we have to create four conditions, it is the right one always 100%

Ohhhhh SNAP!Stooges He done told you flossdog! You just got served! Crazy

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2012, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Well put your honorable Dr.San. I stand corrected. May I add... My total misgivings upon your redemption of the DNA manuscript which suffices the lotteries in total tandem with the groupings which shall appear at no less than 100%. Perhaps one should confiscate data among the code which can then reverse itself to see the true nature of the bilhores simulation thereabouts when considering computations of millions of outcomes that are justly inaccurate when simulated with prejudice and therefore an unreliable conclusion will result among the pairs in many parts of the subdivision of decades. Which ultimately can lead to many jackpot wins when one considers the ultimate algorithm in the genetic code of 9 which has been know to reproduce effective relations within the 4 parts  Dr. San.   What?  Confused

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2012, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

FD

screen door on a submarine.

Party

Thumbs Up

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11115 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I kind of see where you are going with this.  Perhaps too deeply into the DNA thing.  I agree with the trio's etc.  But, finding the right trios, etc is where the wins are.  A person could spend a lifetime trying to over complicate the lottery.

Drum

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2122 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2012, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I kind of see where you are going with this.  Perhaps too deeply into the DNA thing.  I agree with the trio's etc.  But, finding the right trios, etc is where the wins are.  A person could spend a lifetime trying to over complicate the lottery.

Drum

Hello, laberben, what can you do fazercom trios is 12 lines of numbers example   A lottery 49/6 = 3,3,3,3 = 12. yes I know you play 6 numbers, but as it is not known which of the four groups has three numbers, you see in the four groups are then line 12 to choose six numbers, aliases can be done in any lottery, do a little brought with it the largest declines, too, of course then you have 6 numbers out of 12 numbers, one thing that puzzles me is that in DNA, there is a entrelamento, and a protein, it combines with another one of another group, just like a lottery, the lottery because it seems that imitates life, or the patterns of nature, which have still not found, but if we divide into 4 parts, seems to be a good advantage, laker, you can create a trio into one of four groups or a pair of one group and a unit (a number) in another group, means! wheels can be done by adding trios ready with peers, and units (a number) of each group, of course after going through the statistics, trios of hot or cold medium, etc. ... of each group, the combination also be combined as npoderia the genetic code, means

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                  Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Yes that is exactly what I am saying.  That is the reason I am not posting my formula.

If you can predict 5/5 last digits (finals), what is holding you from playing them?
                  5/10*39
                  4/10*39
                  3/10*39
                  Those are the most common mixes. For the last case you need a 12 number wheel which is even affordable as full wheel, then with the guarantee to win.

I think that you have nothing.