Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 54 of 76
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3693 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 1 6 29 33 34 39

This was the 94th drawing this year, ten drawings to go.  Nothing too exciting happened tonite. The 33 was the lone repeater.

I had five of the six winning numbers on my ticket. I had one three bagger line and two two baggers. I missed having a 4 bagger by one digit...I had 1 6 17 23 33 38  If I had 39 instead of 38 I'd have won 40 bucks.

The 39 jumped up to 18 times drawn in 2013, the 33 and 34 move up to 12x drawn.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2013, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I am very sorry to hear of your tragic loss G5.

My condolonces go out to you and your family.

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2013, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 1 6 29 33 34 39

This was the 94th drawing this year, ten drawings to go.  Nothing too exciting happened tonite. The 33 was the lone repeater.

I had five of the six winning numbers on my ticket. I had one three bagger line and two two baggers. I missed having a 4 bagger by one digit...I had 1 6 17 23 33 38  If I had 39 instead of 38 I'd have won 40 bucks.

The 39 jumped up to 18 times drawn in 2013, the 33 and 34 move up to 12x drawn.

Ha! Thats funny, I had the 1-6-39 on one line, had the 29-33 on another line...

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3693 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2013, 5:23 am - IP Logged

I am very sorry to hear of your tragic loss G5.

My condolonces go out to you and your family.

Thanks LB.  Last week was a very tough week. I last saw my wife's nephew at The Giants vs The Eagles in October at Met Life Stadium.  He and my son had split the cost of 4 season tickets.  We rode to and from the game together, and met my son at the stadium. We had a great time at the game even though the Iggles whupped the tar out of The G-Men bigtime.  I'm sooooooooooooooooooo glad we got to spend that time together.

Here's some very un-scientific analysis of SM, see what you think of my thinkng.

In 2010, five numbers were drawn 20 or more times. During 2011, six numbers were drawn 20X or more. 2012 saw five numbers be drawn 20X or more. So here we are in 2013, (with 10 drawings left in the year) with just three numbers having been drawn 20 and 21 times. (14/20x, 26/20x & 40/21x)  That tells me that probably two more numbers will make it to, or surpass 20X drawn in 2013.

I would think that those numbers that will either get to 20x, or exceed 20x, will be those numbers that are sitting very close to 20x drawn this year. (they are: 10/17x, 16/17x 17/17x, 25/18x, 39/18x, 11/19x, 18/19x, & 23/19x)  To my way of thinking, they have the best shot at it, as opposed to a number such as 20, which has been drawn the least number of times at only 7x drawn in 2013. The 20 has zero chance of getting to 20x drawn as there arent enough drawings left in the year for it to either get to, or exceed 20x drawn.

So given all the mumbo-jumbo above, I think it's a smart move to regularly play the numbers sitting just below 20x drawn fom now until year's end.  Also, given that 16x is the expected frequency of any number in one years worth of drawings, playing those numbers sitting at 13x, 14x and 15x until years end might also make sense. They are: 4/13x, 12/14x, 29/14x, 1/15x, 2/15x, 3/15x, 28/15x, 35/15x, & 38/15x).  Good luck and let 'em ride guys!  G5

PS:  Keep in mind too that a double repeater has not happened since early October.  If any number close to 20x has a double repeater (drawn in three consecutive drawings) it could blow past the 40 which is sitting at 21x drawn)

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2013, 6:26 am - IP Logged

3 30's hit Monday coming off 4 30's last Thursday.. are they burned out for tonights play?  The 20's have slowed lately, maybe they pop tonight? Only one number is out alot - the 22 is out 21 plays, followed by the 19 out 14 plays.  So we have seen most numbers hit lately which might mean we see a couple of numbers STOP showing.

So going to add some 20's into my numbers tonight - Time for the Million to SHOW!!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3693 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2013, 8:12 am - IP Logged

3 30's hit Monday coming off 4 30's last Thursday.. are they burned out for tonights play?  The 20's have slowed lately, maybe they pop tonight? Only one number is out alot - the 22 is out 21 plays, followed by the 19 out 14 plays.  So we have seen most numbers hit lately which might mean we see a couple of numbers STOP showing.

So going to add some 20's into my numbers tonight - Time for the Million to SHOW!!

I dunno Kap, could be the thirty's will disappear tonite.  I played 'em anyway...

I did jump on 21 thru 25 though.  I have a chart that says there hasnt been a number drawn in that range since Nov 14th.   That's only three dawings, but SM doesnt usually go that many drawings without a number popping.

I bought my ticket yesterday.  Aint no way I'm gonna get to a store that sells tickets today. The whole fam damily is here.  I aint riskin' tellin' The War Department I'm goin' out to get lottery tix.  She gets touchy sometimes.  She got a new ride for her job a week ago Friday.  It's a 2014 Ford Explorer, it's loaded, got a satelite radio in it.  She'd probably think I was just goin' to the store so I could drive her Explorer.  (Which I would definitely take if I got the chance.)  You shoulda been here this week, I had HUGE trouble. One of the keys to the ignition to The Explorer was lost. Since I was the last person to drive it, you know who got blamed for losin' that key dontcha?  I knew it had to be somewhere in the house cuz I parked the car in the garage the last time I drove it which was at night, and she couldnt find the key the next morning. I tore this house apart lookin' for that sucker!  Couldnt find it.  Looked for it for THREE DAYS, but found nuthin'!  I was about to tell her that we'd have to pony up one hundred bucks for a new key.  (That's what these new fangled keys with a microchip imbeded in them cost) but held off on that thinkin' that it might show up. I was at work when the phone rang on Tuesday. It was The Big Boss Man herself, tellin' me SHE found it.  It was in The Explorer, wedged between the seat and the console, so when I looked under the seats for it, I didnt see it. She was threading a wire from the ISB port in the dashboard to her I-Phone between the seat and console, and she luckily and found it. She never would have found it if she wasnt foolin' around with that stupid I-Phone of hers!  She got that from her employer too.  She had her own personal I-phone, then they gave her another one for work.  Now she's got two I-Phones. Who the hell in this world wants and uses two I-phones???  My wife, THAT'S WHO!!  I got one smart phone, and I dont know why I have it!  I dont text, I dont go on the internet with a stupid phone cuz the screen is too small.  I make and get phone calls, that's all I do with that thing. I'm dumpin'  it for a normal cellphone after the contract is up.  Happy Thanksgiving....G5

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3693 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2013, 9:17 am - IP Logged

I dunno Kap, could be the thirty's will disappear tonite.  I played 'em anyway...

I did jump on 21 thru 25 though.  I have a chart that says there hasnt been a number drawn in that range since Nov 14th.   That's only three dawings, but SM doesnt usually go that many drawings without a number popping.

I bought my ticket yesterday.  Aint no way I'm gonna get to a store that sells tickets today. The whole fam damily is here.  I aint riskin' tellin' The War Department I'm goin' out to get lottery tix.  She gets touchy sometimes.  She got a new ride for her job a week ago Friday.  It's a 2014 Ford Explorer, it's loaded, got a satelite radio in it.  She'd probably think I was just goin' to the store so I could drive her Explorer.  (Which I would definitely take if I got the chance.)  You shoulda been here this week, I had HUGE trouble. One of the keys to the ignition to The Explorer was lost. Since I was the last person to drive it, you know who got blamed for losin' that key dontcha?  I knew it had to be somewhere in the house cuz I parked the car in the garage the last time I drove it which was at night, and she couldnt find the key the next morning. I tore this house apart lookin' for that sucker!  Couldnt find it.  Looked for it for THREE DAYS, but found nuthin'!  I was about to tell her that we'd have to pony up one hundred bucks for a new key.  (That's what these new fangled keys with a microchip imbeded in them cost) but held off on that thinkin' that it might show up. I was at work when the phone rang on Tuesday. It was The Big Boss Man herself, tellin' me SHE found it.  It was in The Explorer, wedged between the seat and the console, so when I looked under the seats for it, I didnt see it. She was threading a wire from the ISB port in the dashboard to her I-Phone between the seat and console, and she luckily and found it. She never would have found it if she wasnt foolin' around with that stupid I-Phone of hers!  She got that from her employer too.  She had her own personal I-phone, then they gave her another one for work.  Now she's got two I-Phones. Who the hell in this world wants and uses two I-phones???  My wife, THAT'S WHO!!  I got one smart phone, and I dont know why I have it!  I dont text, I dont go on the internet with a stupid phone cuz the screen is too small.  I make and get phone calls, that's all I do with that thing. I'm dumpin'  it for a normal cellphone after the contract is up.  Happy Thanksgiving....G5

Here's another thing about that Explorer....

It's got something called "MS SYNC".  I would guess that "MS" stands for MicroSoft... but anyway..

My wife and I were riding in it last week, I was driving and playing the satelite radio, when all of a sudden I heard a phone ringing THRU THE SPEAKERS OF THE RADIO!

She yells at me "Hit the phone button!  Hit the phone button!"

I'm looking at the dashboard but I dont see no effin' "phone button".  She reaches over and hits a button on the steering wheel and says "Hello."  My college aged daughter's voice comes thru the radio speakers saying "Hi Mom."  They proceed to have a short conversation.  Then my wife says to me "Hit the phone button."  I did, and the phone call ended.

I'm definitely impressed!  Then My wife says "It works with 'Bluetooth.'"  "It works with what?" I say.

"Bluetooth."   "Oh"  I say.  Like I know what  the hell Bluetooth is/does.  Used to be a Blue tooth meant your tooth was DEAD!

Now all of this is coming from a woman that is (used to be) so technologically challenged that 20 years ago she couldn't spell PC, let alone use one.  But I'll tell ya what, that MS SYNC thingy is just one more reason why I gotta get my hands on that Explorer more than I've been able to.  This might get real ugly.... stay tuned.  G5

PS  Turns out I aint dumpin' my smartphone afterall.  Ya gotta have a smartphone with "bluetooth" on it to use that SYNC whut-cha-macallit.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3157 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2013, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Had to use up a dollar so i got a qp. 6  19   22   26   27   28  Crazy #s.

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2013, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

It's got something called "MS SYNC".  I would guess that "MS" stands for MicroSoft... but anyway..

My wife and I were riding in it last week, I was driving and playing the satelite radio, when all of a sudden I heard a phone ringing THRU THE SPEAKERS OF THE RADIO!

I'm looking at the dashboard but I dont see no effin' "phone button".  She reaches over and hits a button on the steering wheel and says "Hello."  My college aged daughter's voice comes thru the radio speakers saying "Hi Mom."  They proceed to have a short conversation.  Then my wife says to me "Hit the phone button."  I did, and the phone call ended.

I'm definitely impressed!  Then My wife says "It works with 'Bluetooth.'"  "It works with what?" I say.

"Bluetooth."   "Oh"  I say.  Like I know what  the hell Bluetooth is/does.  Used to be a Blue tooth meant your tooth was DEAD!

Now all of this is coming from a woman that is (used to be) so technologically challenged that 20 years ago she couldn't spell PC, let alone use one.  But I'll tell ya what, that MS SYNC thingy is just one more reason why I gotta get my hands on that Explorer more than I've been able to.  This might get real ugly.... stay tuned.  G5

PS  Turns out I aint dumpin' my smartphone afterall.  Ya gotta have a smartphone with "bluetooth" on it to use that SYNC whut-cha-macallit.

I like the fact that up to 5 people (maybe its more?) can win the million on any one play- hoping that YOU hit with me today as I need MORE stories like this one.  I can just imagine the story's you will have after hitting!! LOL

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3693 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I like the fact that up to 5 people (maybe its more?) can win the million on any one play- hoping that YOU hit with me today as I need MORE stories like this one.  I can just imagine the story's you will have after hitting!! LOL

OK Kap, ya got a deal!

I think the funniest thing would be I wouldnt know what the hell to do with all that money.  Yeah, I'd spend some of it alright, but I'm talking about handling the money from an investment/savings perspective.  I have an older brother that built and ran a very successful business.  He's retired now, and there isnt much he cant do or afford. He's got three homes, one in NY, one in Florida and a time share condo in Puerta Vilarta Mexico. His wife drives a Cadillac Seville, he's got a new pick up truck, and a Chrysler Crossfire that he keeps in the garage.  He says he drives it for "fun".  It rarely ever see's daylight cuz he doesnt take it out of the garage much.  Those cars are here in NY, I have no idea what kind of cars he has down in Florida.  He spends the summer up here, and flys down to Florida in October.  He comes back up here in May.  I asked him what he was doing for Thanksgiving, he said "We'll be on a cruise."  Cruising to where he didnt say, and I didnt ask. I dont wanna feel any worse than I already do whenever I talk to him.  But one thing is for sure, I AINT GONNA ASK HIM FOR FINANCIAL ADVICE!!  Know why?  Cuz he doesnt manage his money! He hires it done by some money manager somewhere.  He dont know one stock or bond from another!  All he knows is how much money he's got, but where/how it's invested he doesnt know or care....

I'd rather be me, still dukin' it out with my wife over stupid stuff.  But if I hit, I'll have a really nice bank account. Maybe I'll buy a new Explorer cuz the car I'm driving is a 1996 Jeep Cherokee with 185,000 miles on it.  We'll have his and hers Explorer's, except I'll OWN the one I drive.  She dont own her's.  It's a company car.  When I get mine, I'll NEVER let her forget that fact!!!!  I'm gonna keep the Jeep though.  I got a thing for that jalopy. I call it "Rolling Death".  I aint too sure how it keeps passing NYS inspections, but that dont matter to me.  It needs a new exhaust system very badly, but I aint got the 400 bucks it would take to fix it. I dunno, maybe one of my daughters will take it.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3693 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 2 6 26 30 35 38 

This was the 95th drawing of the year, nine more drawings to go.  The 6 was the lone repeater.  Kinda spooky how closely these numbers resembled last Monday's. Look for the 6 to double repeat next Monday.

I had three two bagger lines on my ticket, just missed a four bagger with two one-off's.

The biggest thing about tonites numbers was the 26 jumped into a tie for the lead with the 40 at 21 times drawn in 2013.  Still only three numbers sitting at 20 or more times drawn this year.  (14 26 & 40)

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3693 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2013, 8:18 am - IP Logged

It's all over for me and the SYNC whut-cha-macallit.

She put both of HER cellphone numbers in SYNC as the primary and secondary phone numbers.  I can add mine to the list, but if she's in the car and she has either one or both of her phones, SYNC will use hers first and ignore mine.  And since I dont get to drive the Explorer all by myself all that much, after all it is her car for her job, there aint no sense in me putting my number in SYNC.  I'd have to be all alone driving the Explorer for it to worK.  And that aint gonna happen....

It all boils down to this: Either I gotta be all alone driving her car, or if she's with me, both of her phones would have to be shut off for SYNC to choose my phone......  And she wont tell me how to update SYNC to add my phone to the list.  It aint easy to update SYNC, not to mention you have to put your phone in "discoverable mode" whatever that is, and I have no clue how to do that.....  How the hell she figured out how to do that with her I-phones is a mystery to me.

When I broached the subject of her putting my phone in SYNC, she said "You dont need to do that. My phones are just fine, and I dont have the time to show you how to do it either."  The girl can really tork me sometimes, know what I mean?

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3693 Posts
                          Posted: December 2, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm thinkin' the teens will pop tonite.  Havent been many teens drawn lately, and I think that's because the thirty's have been very heavy lately. 

Look for a number between 21 and 25 too.  That 22 is a long time gone, not having been drawn for the last 22 drawings.

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3693 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2013, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 8 17 19 34 35 36

This was the 96th drawing this year. The 35 was the lone repeater.  Look at all those thirty's again!!  This was the third drawing in a row with at least two thirty's drawn. I hate the fact that they were 3 in a row, cuz I just dont/wont pick three numbers in sequence, but I'm not surprised three numbers in the thirty's came out.  Multiple numbers in the thirty's is always a good pick in SM.

I had all six winning numbers on my ticket, but I could only muster one line with a two bagger.

Nuthin' too exciting with regard to any number coming out at or above 20x drawn this year.  The 17 jumped up to 18 times drawn but that's about it.  So I'm really wondering, will more than just three numbers bust through the 19 barrier?  Right now only three numbers have been drawn 20 or more times this year.  There's only 8 more drawings left in 2013, I gotta believe those numbers at 17, 18 and 19 times drawn will jump up to 20x or more.

I'm gonna start playing the 6, 10, 16, 17, 25, 39, 11, 18 & 23 heavy from here until the last drawing of the year.  Those numbers are at 17, 18 & 19 times drawn in 2013. They have the best chance to get to 20x or higher.

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3693 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 8 17 19 34 35 36

This was the 96th drawing this year. The 35 was the lone repeater.  Look at all those thirty's again!!  This was the third drawing in a row with at least two thirty's drawn. I hate the fact that they were 3 in a row, cuz I just dont/wont pick three numbers in sequence, but I'm not surprised three numbers in the thirty's came out.  Multiple numbers in the thirty's is always a good pick in SM.

I had all six winning numbers on my ticket, but I could only muster one line with a two bagger.

Nuthin' too exciting with regard to any number coming out at or above 20x drawn this year.  The 17 jumped up to 18 times drawn but that's about it.  So I'm really wondering, will more than just three numbers bust through the 19 barrier?  Right now only three numbers have been drawn 20 or more times this year.  There's only 8 more drawings left in 2013, I gotta believe those numbers at 17, 18 and 19 times drawn will jump up to 20x or more.

I'm gonna start playing the 6, 10, 16, 17, 25, 39, 11, 18 & 23 heavy from here until the last drawing of the year.  Those numbers are at 17, 18 & 19 times drawn in 2013. They have the best chance to get to 20x or higher.

Alright LB, let's play answer me this.

I have a hard time picking two adjacents much less three adjacents.... I mean, three adjacents does happen, it happened tonite with 34, 35 & 36.  But obviously two adjacent numbers happen far more often than three adjacents.

So..... how often do two adjacents happen in SM???   How often does three adjacents happen?  If you can get that info out of A+ you're a better man than me.

I dunno why I have an aversion to picking two side by side numbers, but I do.  I dont know how to turn that bias against picking two adjacent numbers off. 

If I was ever to pick three in a row, I'd first have to have had a "check-up from the neck-up"....  Know what I mean?

Page 54 of 76