Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 56 of 76
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3701 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

All right all you Sweet Million players.....

Here's my BOLD PREDICTION for tonite!!

The thirteen (13) is going to double repeat tonite!

We're primed for a double repeater because we haven't seen one since early October...

It's gonna happen.  Mark my words.  G5

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 1 8 11 14 22 32

This was the 99th drawing of the year.  There's five drawings left in 2013.  The 32 is tonite's repeater.  I managed to hit a three bagger tonite, (I had the 8 14 & 32) and once gain I had all six numbers on my ticket.

The 14 jumped up to 21 times drawn in 2013, tied with 26 and 40.  Still only three numbers are above 19X drawn this year. 

Oh yeah about my bold prediction. If you put any faith into what I say, then you need a check-up from the neck up.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 1 8 11 14 22 32

This was the 99th drawing of the year.  There's five drawings left in 2013.  The 32 is tonite's repeater.  I managed to hit a three bagger tonite, (I had the 8 14 & 32) and once gain I had all six numbers on my ticket.

The 14 jumped up to 21 times drawn in 2013, tied with 26 and 40.  Still only three numbers are above 19X drawn this year. 

Oh yeah about my bold prediction. If you put any faith into what I say, then you need a check-up from the neck up.

It actually was a double repeater.  22 and 32  and its actually not projection, its analysis.

Step A--->>  Analysis,  Step B--->> Projection.

Well I called it for you G5.  Look for the 12 or 14 off the 13.

Congrats on getting a 3/6 and having all 6 on your ticket.  So I guess you spent at least 10?

I had 5/6 spread out on 7 lines.

That kind of pissed me off.

Workouts piss me off.

Not winning a million pisses me off too.

Dont be hard on yourself for playing the 13.  It was a gamble, I played it too.  You had to take a chance.

You have to commit to something in this game (besides losing).

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3701 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2013, 6:04 am - IP Logged

It actually was a double repeater.  22 and 32  and its actually not projection, its analysis.

Step A--->>  Analysis,  Step B--->> Projection.

Well I called it for you G5.  Look for the 12 or 14 off the 13.

Congrats on getting a 3/6 and having all 6 on your ticket.  So I guess you spent at least 10?

I had 5/6 spread out on 7 lines.

That kind of pissed me off.

Workouts piss me off.

Not winning a million pisses me off too.

Dont be hard on yourself for playing the 13.  It was a gamble, I played it too.  You had to take a chance.

You have to commit to something in this game (besides losing).

Holy Cow!  How'd I miss that 22 as the second repeater????   Gettin' old is a rough!

The 14 would be a smart play next Monday. It could repeat, and it's sitting at 21x drawn this year.  It easily could take the lead over the 26 and 40 which are also sitting at 21x drawn.  Am I correct with my thinking that you do know that any SM number drawn more than 20x in any given calendar year is alot?

I'll take my 3/6 but I hate having all 6 numbers on my ticket spead over all of my lines. Yeah, I played exactly ten bucks.  I've suspended playing T5 until January, so I play SM twice per week, ten bucks each nite.  I stopped playing T5 in October.  Last time I won cash playing T5 was on July 4th when I hit for $21.50.  I had three numbers, all in the correct position too.   (My three winning numbers were the second, third and fourth numbers, and they were in the exact same postions as the published winning numbers. I realize the numbers arent drawn in the sorted order that they're published in.  IMHO, I think it's a good sign when I have a winning number on my ticket that appears in the exact same position as the published winning number. Afterall, if you have all five winning numbers on the same line on your ticket, then they'd be in the exact same positions as the five winning numbers that were published.  Looking back at all the times I've won cash since 2009 when I started tracking T5, I've rarely had my winning numbers in the same postions on my lines as the winning numbers that were published. Doesnt happen. For example, I match a winning number on my ticket in the second position, while the winner that I matched was published in the third position.)

You may have actually donne better than me with 5/6 on 7 lines.  I had 6/6 on 10 lines.  I've had that happen three or four times now since October when I started my new way of looking at the numbers. (number of times drawn on a Year To Date basis) That method is good for now, but it' s gonna come to a screeching halt soon when January 1st rolls around.  I could do it with a "rolling" years worth of numbers, but it takes more work/time to update my Excel spreadsheet for a rolling year. The YTD sheet is fairly easy to update, so I dont mind, it doesnt take me long to do it.

I "commited to" or liked the 13 simply because it had repeated the previous Monday, so I thought we'd get a double repeater because there hasnt been one since early October.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3701 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 8 10 15 22 32 37

This was the 100th drawing of the year.  There's four drawings left in 2013.  The 22 is a double repeater!! The 8 and the 32 also repeated tonite. I managed a bunch of two baggers and that was it. I had five of the six numbers on my ticket.

The 32 jumped up to 19 times drawn in 2013. 

OK. Somethings gotta give here.  In 2010, five numbers were drawn 20 or more times.  In 2011, six numbers were drawn 20 or more times.  2012 saw five numbers get drawn 20 or more times.  So far in 2013, four numbers have been drawn 20 or more times. Four numbers are sitting at 19 times drawn in 2013. (18, 23,32 & 39)  One or two of those should get to at least 20 times drawn, so I'm gonna play 'em HARD in the next four drawings.  I cant believe 2013 will end with only four numbers having been drawn 20 and 21 times.

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3701 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 14 15 22 25 30 40

This was the 101th drawing of the year.  There's three drawings left in 2013.  The 22 is a triple repeater!! The 15 also repeated.  I hammered out two two-baggers and a bunch of one baggers. Same old same old, 5 out of 6 numbers on my ticket...

The 14 and 40 jumped into the lead at 22 times drawn this year.

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3701 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2013, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 1 4 23 28 30 32

This was the 102th drawing of the year.  Two to go! The 30 is the lone repeater. 

The 23 and the 32 jumped up to 20 times drawn in 2013 making for six numbers having been drawn 20 times or more during the year.  That equals 2011 when six numbers were also drawn 20 times or more during that year.   I doubt that we'll see seven numbers get to at least 20 times drawn, but with two drawings left in the year, anything's possible.

Once again, I had all six numbers on my ticket, and a whole bunch of two baggers.  Sux!

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2013, 5:57 am - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 1 4 23 28 30 32

This was the 102th drawing of the year.  Two to go! The 30 is the lone repeater. 

The 23 and the 32 jumped up to 20 times drawn in 2013 making for six numbers having been drawn 20 times or more during the year.  That equals 2011 when six numbers were also drawn 20 times or more during that year.   I doubt that we'll see seven numbers get to at least 20 times drawn, but with two drawings left in the year, anything's possible.

Once again, I had all six numbers on my ticket, and a whole bunch of two baggers.  Sux!

Thanks for all the GREAT analysis its very helpful! Adding a partial QP with the 16 & 18.  Any thoughts on odd vs even with the number of draws?

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3701 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all the GREAT analysis its very helpful! Adding a partial QP with the 16 & 18.  Any thoughts on odd vs even with the number of draws?

You're welcome Kap.  Ya know, it's funny but I didnt even look at or consider odds/evens......

Two drawings left in the year...tonite and Monday and that's it.  Last week, I realized there's another way to think of/about the numbers on my Year To Date spreadsheet.... all it really is, is Hot, Cold and Luke Warm numbers for 2013.  Any number drawn twenty times or more in 2013 was HOT...anything drawn 8,9 or 10 times was cold...every other number drawn between 11 and 16 times was luke warm.

Last week, I was focusing on numbers drawn 18 or 19 times because they were the ones on the verge of being drawn 20 or more times this year. I wasnt really thinking of them in terms of being "hot"...  I could see from the three previous years on my sheet that five or six numbers should get drawn at least twenty times this year.  But until last Monday night only four numbers had been drawn 20 or 21 times in 2013.  On  Monday, the 23 and 32 jumped up to 20 times, and we went from four numbers being drawn at least 20 times to six (the 11, 23, 32, 26, 14 & 40 were all drawn at least 20 times in 2013)  The 40 went to 22 times drawn last Thursday.

Well, it's almost time for tonites drawing.... Now that six numbers have been drawn 20 or more times, it was kind of hard to pick my numbers tonite.... we'll see.  I'll post what happened shortly.  G5

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3701 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 2 9 10 20 24 36

This was the 103th drawing of the year.  No repeater tonite. 

The 10 increased to 19 times drawn in 2013, but the rest of the numbers werent drawn all that much in 2103.  The 20 was the least drawn number this year until tonite when it tied the 27 at 9 times drawn.

Well, next Monday nite is it!  It'll be interesting next Monday night to see how the year finishes out.

As for me tonite, I just didnt have it.  I had two two-baggers (that happened on the line that I doubled down on) but other than that, best I could do was a bunch of one baggers. I had 5/6 numbers on my ticket, I totally missed the 24.  When you're hot, you're hot.  And when you're not, you aint!

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2013, 4:19 am - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 2 9 10 20 24 36

This was the 103th drawing of the year.  No repeater tonite. 

The 10 increased to 19 times drawn in 2013, but the rest of the numbers werent drawn all that much in 2103.  The 20 was the least drawn number this year until tonite when it tied the 27 at 9 times drawn.

Well, next Monday nite is it!  It'll be interesting next Monday night to see how the year finishes out.

As for me tonite, I just didnt have it.  I had two two-baggers (that happened on the line that I doubled down on) but other than that, best I could do was a bunch of one baggers. I had 5/6 numbers on my ticket, I totally missed the 24.  When you're hot, you're hot.  And when you're not, you aint!

Very interesting.. 5 even and 1 odd number.  Will be looking into the odd numbers for Monday, combine that with T-5's analysis above and.... 

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3701 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2013, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Very interesting.. 5 even and 1 odd number.  Will be looking into the odd numbers for Monday, combine that with T-5's analysis above and.... 

Here's a crazy thing I noticed with my YTD spreadsheet.  I would have thought that there would be a "normal distribution" (bell curve) of the numbers from the lowest number of times drawn to the highest. But I dont quite see that.  It's definitely a bell curve, but it's skewed to the right a little.

For instance, I consider a number that has been drawn eight, nine, or ten times to be a low number of times drawn. Conversely, I say a number that was drawn twenty or more times was drawn a lot.  The "expected frequency" (which I **think** is the mean number) is any number drawn sixteen times.  So anything drawn eleven to nineteen times is in the middle.  (These numbers would make up the "hump" in the curve, or be in the middle of it.)

Every year since 2010, there were fewer numers drawn a lower number of times than there were numbers drawn a higher number of times.  That's the crazy thing I spoke of in the first sentence of this post.  In 2010, two numbers were drawn eight and nine times, yet five numbers were drawn at least twenty times.

In 2011, three numbers were drawn eight, nine & ten times, while six numbers were drawn at least twenty times. 

2012 saw one number drawn ten times (it was 9 which was the number drawn the least amount of times.) Five numbers were drawn at least twenty times.

This year 20, 27 and the 19 have been drawn the least at nine and ten times respectively. Six numbers have been drawn at least twenty times.  Depending upon what happens on Monday night, that number could go to seven or possibly eight. (Eight seems like a stretch to me, but what do I know?)   

Maybe what I'm seeing is due to the fact that I arbitraily chose a number drawn twenty times as being a lot. I really dont know what causes the effect I'm seeing.  I'm not mathamatician/statitician, I'm just an "Average Joe" with goofing around with an Excel spreadsheet.  But I'm having fun doing it, so who cares!  G5

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3701 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2013, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Now that I've bored you good folks to death with my babbling on about my Year To Date Sweet Million Excel spreadsheet, you'll be pleased to know that it's coming to an end next Monday.  I'll have to throw that sucker on the shelf until maybe next October.  That's because all the numbers on it reset to zero for 2014 after Monday night. So it wont tell me anything until maybe next October 5th, which is my older brother Al's birthday. That Old Fool will be 74 that day!!  But I digress.... 

So why did I do it you're thinking!  Great question!  Last fall, I was killing time on The Web, reading US Lotteries. They have a "do your own thing" feature where you can make a list of the SM numbers by any given date range that you choose.  So I told it to do year to date for 2013.  Then I cut and pasted that info over on to my Excel spreadsheet. Then I got totally carried away, and did the same thing for 2010, 2011, and 2012 and plunked those years on my spreadsheet.

Now I did this because it was another (different?) way of taking a look at the numbers. I was looking for the probverbial "edge".  I mean everybody knows that there are a million different ways to look at the numbers, and this was my very own personal experimental way of going from rags to riches. Or so I thought anyway.  I had hopes of it making me a buck or two.  I had dreams of it making me a millionaire.  Didnt happen.  It bombed. Well, I guess it did win me three bucks one night. (or maybe even two nights) 

Anyway, I had fun with it, and I learned a few things along the way by doing it.  But you dont have to worry, come next Monday, I'm going out of business with it until that Old Fool Al's birthday.  Dont tell Al I called him an Old Fool though. (But he definitely is an Old Fool.  A CRAZY Old Fool too.  He loves Obama and all the Liberal Dem's.  We're not sure when he lost his mind, but my other brother and I agree, Al's a candidate for the looney bin. Pop must be rollin' over in his grave.)  Happy New Year.  May you hit the mother of all jackpot's in 2014.  G5

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2013, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Now that I've bored you good folks to death with my babbling on about my Year To Date Sweet Million Excel spreadsheet, you'll be pleased to know that it's coming to an end next Monday.  I'll have to throw that sucker on the shelf until maybe next October.  That's because all the numbers on it reset to zero for 2014 after Monday night. So it wont tell me anything until maybe next October 5th, which is my older brother Al's birthday. That Old Fool will be 74 that day!!  But I digress.... 

So why did I do it you're thinking!  Great question!  Last fall, I was killing time on The Web, reading US Lotteries. They have a "do your own thing" feature where you can make a list of the SM numbers by any given date range that you choose.  So I told it to do year to date for 2013.  Then I cut and pasted that info over on to my Excel spreadsheet. Then I got totally carried away, and did the same thing for 2010, 2011, and 2012 and plunked those years on my spreadsheet.

Now I did this because it was another (different?) way of taking a look at the numbers. I was looking for the probverbial "edge".  I mean everybody knows that there are a million different ways to look at the numbers, and this was my very own personal experimental way of going from rags to riches. Or so I thought anyway.  I had hopes of it making me a buck or two.  I had dreams of it making me a millionaire.  Didnt happen.  It bombed. Well, I guess it did win me three bucks one night. (or maybe even two nights) 

Anyway, I had fun with it, and I learned a few things along the way by doing it.  But you dont have to worry, come next Monday, I'm going out of business with it until that Old Fool Al's birthday.  Dont tell Al I called him an Old Fool though. (But he definitely is an Old Fool.  A CRAZY Old Fool too.  He loves Obama and all the Liberal Dem's.  We're not sure when he lost his mind, but my other brother and I agree, Al's a candidate for the looney bin. Pop must be rollin' over in his grave.)  Happy New Year.  May you hit the mother of all jackpot's in 2014.  G5

If at first you dont succeed,...

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2013, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

If at first you dont succeed,...

... btw chart "I" showing an interesting trend.

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3701 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2013, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey!  Dontcha think it's time for another buy 5 get 3 free Sweet Million promo?  I do....

Page 56 of 76