Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 52 of 76
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3693 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2013, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

OK guys...here's something for you to think on or argue/fight about....

As some of you probably know, I play the same set of six numbers twice on my Sweet Million ticket. 

Let's say I hit five numbers, therefore I win not $500, but $1,000 because I have the same line twice on my ticket.  If I take it to a NY State Lottery Customer Service Center to collect my winnings, they're gonna tax me  cuz I won more than $600.

But I dont wanna pay no tax!!!!  If I had only one line on my ticket with five winning numbers, I dont pay any tax, and I can cash the ticket at any store that sells lottery tickets. 

So lemme ask you this:  What if I go to store "A" and ask them to cash the ticket for $500, give me back the ticket, and I take it to store "B" and have that store give me $500.  Think that would work???? 

I think I know what would happen but I wanna know what YOU think. What say you?  Yes?  No? and Why......

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2013, 5:28 am - IP Logged

OK guys...here's something for you to think on or argue/fight about....

As some of you probably know, I play the same set of six numbers twice on my Sweet Million ticket. 

Let's say I hit five numbers, therefore I win not $500, but $1,000 because I have the same line twice on my ticket.  If I take it to a NY State Lottery Customer Service Center to collect my winnings, they're gonna tax me  cuz I won more than $600.

But I dont wanna pay no tax!!!!  If I had only one line on my ticket with five winning numbers, I dont pay any tax, and I can cash the ticket at any store that sells lottery tickets. 

So lemme ask you this:  What if I go to store "A" and ask them to cash the ticket for $500, give me back the ticket, and I take it to store "B" and have that store give me $500.  Think that would work???? 

I think I know what would happen but I wanna know what YOU think. What say you?  Yes?  No? and Why......

Nope- they have to cash the WHOLE ticket, not just part of it.  You would need to buy each line on a different ticket to do it that way.

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2013, 5:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks Kap!

I do think I have hit on something with that chart I've been using that has the YTD data on it. It's still hard as Hell to hit the right six numbers, but I've seen an increase in the amount of times I hit for $$.  I've hit four or five 3 out of sixes since I started using it, and I came very close to a 4 out of six last nite. I hit a whole bunch of two out of sixes using it, but of course they're worthless.  All of that said, I can already tell you the down side of that chart.  It's great at this time of year,  but come January it'll be useless.  That's because it has year-to-date data on it.  I've been toying with the idea of creating a "rolling/moving" year's worth of data type chart. I'd put data on it from the last 104 drawings.  I'd have to delete the oldest or "105th" drawing's data after each drawing, and then add the most recent (latest) drawing's data to it.   I dunno... it might be more effort than I care to bother with to maintain it.  We'll see... if I get some down time and want to fiddle around with it, I might knock out a version of it. If/when I do, I'll let you know.

There are now 16 SM drawings left in 2013.  I think the 30 that came out last night is going to make a move. Remember when I posted that three numbers (the 30 was one of those three) were drawn 9 times this year and one of them might get hot?  I think the 30 is the number that's gonna get hot.  Watch for it to double repeat, which means it would be drawn in three consecutive drawings.  It's been drawn ten times this year, two more times would bump it up to twelve times drawn.  It's been a month since there has been a double repeater.  The 17 last did it on October the 3rd according to A+. That makes me think we might see one fairly soon.  Maybe LB has data on the mean time or average time to a double repeater in SM.  Because there's just 16 drawings to go in 2013, some of those numbers that havent been drawn too much in 2013 gotta make a move.  The 20 is super low when compared to the number drawn the least in 2010, 2011, or 2012. It's probably worth playing.  It's only been drawn five times this year.  Compare that to 2012's least drawn number, the 9, which was drawn ten times.  That tells me the 20 has got to do something, and do it soon beacuse Dec 31 2013 is on the near term horizon. 

As for those half a dozen numbers either at 20 times drawn or close to 20x drawn, I say play 'em!  The 26 surprised me last nite.  I had it on the line where I won 3 bucks, but when I picked it I didnt think it'd pop. It's now tied with the 40 at 20x drawn. 

Hope all of this is worth something.  I think I'm on the right track using that chart, but who the hell really knows???  G5

Yes you have hit on something... you seem to be 'pegging' where the numbers are going.  We seem to be DUE for a repeat play and or double repeat play.

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3693 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2013, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Nope- they have to cash the WHOLE ticket, not just part of it.  You would need to buy each line on a different ticket to do it that way.

Right you are Kap!  Right you are.

I'd be shooting myself in to the foot to the tune of 500 bucks if some clerk was dumb enough to do what I asked and cashed it for 500 bucks.  The first time a wining ticket is scanned by a clerk using the lottery terminal to be paid off, the system VOIDS it!!  That's how The Lottery prevents any winning ticket fom being paid off multiple times. What's to stop someone from taking his/her winning ticket to multiple stores and trying to cash it in each store??  The NYS Lottery's software, that's what!

Also, because the system tells the clerk how much money to pay out, the clerk would immediately see it's a $1000 winner and tell me that they couldnt cash it because it's more than 600 bucks....

PS I'm going start buying the same line twice on two separate tickets next Monday.  Like a fool, I bought my SM ticket for tonite's drawing on Wednesday nite, and played the same line twice on my ticket. DUH!!!!  Just wait! Because I did that, I'll hit five numbers tonite and have to pay the tax......... That's the kind of luck I have

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3693 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2013, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey Kap!

I started working on that "rolling year" or most recent 104 drawings spreadsheet.  I'll see what it's like to update it after tonites drawing.  Maybe it's easier than I thought.

One thing I noticed after I made it, is that it isnt much different (in terms of the numbers that have been drawn the most and the least)  than the YTD version I'm now using.  I kind of expected that'd be the case.  G5

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3693 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2013, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 13 15 20 28 35 37

Interesting set of numbers to say the least!  Nothing exciting happened in terms of the year to date spreadsheet I've been keeping and using. The 28 is the only repeater, the 37 jumped up to 16 times drawn in 2013.

The 20 fooled me... I know it's the number drawn the least this year, but did I play it?????  Of course not!  It's got some serious catching up to do, but my money is still on it being the number drawn least this year.  I had three lines on my ticket without even one winning number.  I had one line with a two bagger and three lines with a one bagger, but that was it.  Not my best work.....

89 drawings down, 15 to go until 1/1/2014.  Only two numbers at that highwater mark of 20x drawn.  That's gonna change.  Just gotta figure out which numbers are gonna make their move and I'll be rich!!!  Too bad that's easier said than done.......

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3693 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey Kap!

I started working on that "rolling year" or most recent 104 drawings spreadsheet.  I'll see what it's like to update it after tonites drawing.  Maybe it's easier than I thought.

One thing I noticed after I made it, is that it isnt much different (in terms of the numbers that have been drawn the most and the least)  than the YTD version I'm now using.  I kind of expected that'd be the case.  G5

Well I just updated that moving/rolling year spreadsheet with data from tonites drawing. It's harder to update than the YTD spreadsheet because lots of numbers can change due to the fact that the new drawing is added and the oldest drawing is deleted off it.  The YTD sheet is easier to update because only six numbers change on it from drawing to drawing.

Come January 1st, I'd be forced into using it because the YTD sheet resets to zero.  I dunno... we'll see.  Might be useful, maybe not.  Cant tell.  G5

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2013, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 13 15 20 28 35 37

Interesting set of numbers to say the least!  Nothing exciting happened in terms of the year to date spreadsheet I've been keeping and using. The 28 is the only repeater, the 37 jumped up to 16 times drawn in 2013.

The 20 fooled me... I know it's the number drawn the least this year, but did I play it?????  Of course not!  It's got some serious catching up to do, but my money is still on it being the number drawn least this year.  I had three lines on my ticket without even one winning number.  I had one line with a two bagger and three lines with a one bagger, but that was it.  Not my best work.....

89 drawings down, 15 to go until 1/1/2014.  Only two numbers at that highwater mark of 20x drawn.  That's gonna change.  Just gotta figure out which numbers are gonna make their move and I'll be rich!!!  Too bad that's easier said than done.......

Yea theres numbers were a bit shocking.. LOL!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                  Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged
                  Latest Winning Numbers:
                  7-nov-2013

THE SECOND 6/6 WITH MY NUMBERS

BEST WHEEL NUMBERS TO HIT ANYTHING

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

No double singles since 10/14...maybe the 6 shows?

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

No double singles since 10/14...maybe the 6 shows?

Four longs.  Double Single.  No repeats. No 6.  Gold before cold.

Goose egg for me.

11/7/13

N1

N2

N3

N4

N5

N6

o

N1

N6

d6

d5F

d5R

d4M

d4R

d4F

a

f

f

f

f

f

f

a

N1

a

Spreads

o

N6

A1

Sk1

Sk2

Sk3

Sk4

Sk5

Sk6

o

L5

l10

R

o

o

o

o

o

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3693 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2013, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 7 9 21 27 32 33

Nothing interesting happened tonite.  The 32 goes to 16 times drawn this year.  Big deal!

No repeater either.  Had 5 of the six numbers on my ticket, best I could do was a 2 bagger.

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3693 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Nothing interesting happened tonite.  The 32 goes to 16 times drawn this year.  Big deal!

No repeater either.  Had 5 of the six numbers on my ticket, best I could do was a 2 bagger.

It's gotta happen sooner or later...some number has to make a big move, but which one will it be, and when's it gonna do it?

There's a lotta numbers bunched up at 12 times drawn this year.  Also at 17 and 19x.  I figured that one of those at 17x would jump up to 18x, but it didnt happen....  Those numbers at 12x might make it to 16x, but no way any one of them will make it to 20x.

I say at least five numbers will be drawn 20 times (or more) this year, but with just 14 draws left in the year they have to make their move(s) soon.  Only two numbers are sitting at 20 times drawn. (26 & 40)

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

It's gotta happen sooner or later...some number has to make a big move, but which one will it be, and when's it gonna do it?

There's a lotta numbers bunched up at 12 times drawn this year.  Also at 17 and 19x.  I figured that one of those at 17x would jump up to 18x, but it didnt happen....  Those numbers at 12x might make it to 16x, but no way any one of them will make it to 20x.

I say at least five numbers will be drawn 20 times (or more) this year, but with just 14 draws left in the year they have to make their move(s) soon.  Only two numbers are sitting at 20 times drawn. (26 & 40)

I say at least five numbers will be drawn 20 times (or more) this year!

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2013, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Yea, I had all but the 33 and best was 2 numbers.

5 odd 1 even, 4 of 6 prior play coming off 5 even 1 odd - Should have seen that coming!

and still no 6 - LOL! 

Page 52 of 76