Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 57 of 76
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2013, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Hey!  Dontcha think it's time for another buy 5 get 3 free Sweet Million promo?  I do....

What?  Dontcha?

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3701 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 1 12 15 19 22 24

This was the final drawing of the year.  Talk about UGLY numbers!!!  No numbers in the thirties!

The 24 was the lone repeater but it stunk up the year having only been drawn 15 times.  The 40 was the number to play this year, it topped the charts at 22 times drawn.

So the time has come to put my YTD chart on the shelf.  Good thing too, cuz I didnt win squat with it.

I had all six numbers on my ticket but only managed one two bagger with ten lines!  I played the thirty's heavy thinking we'd see three of them pop tonite.  Man! Was I ever wrong about that!

Six numbers came out 20 or more times this year, which is about what happened in the other three years.

Well, it's back to playing Take5 for me.  I havent played Take5 since October... hope I can win a few bucks playin' that, cuz I sure stunk playin' SM....  and to think I had it in the bag too. I really did. I thought I was on to something big with my stupid year to date chart, and it turned out to be USELESS!  I played ten bucks every Monday and Thursday nite all thru November and December figurin' I'd hit  maybe five numbers. I was able to bet 10 bucks each SM drawing nite cuz I wasnt playin T5.  What a disaster.....

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2013, 4:30 am - IP Logged

Tonites winning Sweet Millions numbers are: 1 12 15 19 22 24

This was the final drawing of the year.  Talk about UGLY numbers!!!  No numbers in the thirties!

The 24 was the lone repeater but it stunk up the year having only been drawn 15 times.  The 40 was the number to play this year, it topped the charts at 22 times drawn.

So the time has come to put my YTD chart on the shelf.  Good thing too, cuz I didnt win squat with it.

I had all six numbers on my ticket but only managed one two bagger with ten lines!  I played the thirty's heavy thinking we'd see three of them pop tonite.  Man! Was I ever wrong about that!

Six numbers came out 20 or more times this year, which is about what happened in the other three years.

Well, it's back to playing Take5 for me.  I havent played Take5 since October... hope I can win a few bucks playin' that, cuz I sure stunk playin' SM....  and to think I had it in the bag too. I really did. I thought I was on to something big with my stupid year to date chart, and it turned out to be USELESS!  I played ten bucks every Monday and Thursday nite all thru November and December figurin' I'd hit  maybe five numbers. I was able to bet 10 bucks each SM drawing nite cuz I wasnt playin T5.  What a disaster.....

What about a ROLLING year-to-date chart?  Wonder how that would play out vs the calendar year?

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2013, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Hey!  Dontcha think it's time for another buy 5 get 3 free Sweet Million promo?  I do....

Thumbs Up...Hurray!...Banana...Dance...

Party

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2014, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up...Hurray!...Banana...Dance...

Party

Crapola.  I just checked the website, and they just have another crappy MegaMillions promotion.  Oh well, and to think I was going to play 50 dollars.

Boy I am burnt out with this crunching.  But this is the earliest I think I ever had my wheel done.

Going with a two power number wheel tonite.  With 16 numbers.

I thought I would make it interesting and I am going up against Gail Howard wheel

64220-2.010

Using the same power numbers of course, this wheel uses 20 numbers and has a 4/6 win guarentee if all your numbers are correctly chosen.

I couldn't find a 16 number ten line wheel, so I had to throw in four more potential losers, or perhaps winners? for the challenge.

I was going to do 7 of my lines versus her 10, but I said what the hay, and added three more.

Of course I wont make the challenge wheel public to avoid any embarrassment if it hits. 

I will post my predictions later.

Good Luck.

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2014, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Crapola.  I just checked the website, and they just have another crappy MegaMillions promotion.  Oh well, and to think I was going to play 50 dollars.

Boy I am burnt out with this crunching.  But this is the earliest I think I ever had my wheel done.

Going with a two power number wheel tonite.  With 16 numbers.

I thought I would make it interesting and I am going up against Gail Howard wheel

64220-2.010

Using the same power numbers of course, this wheel uses 20 numbers and has a 4/6 win guarentee if all your numbers are correctly chosen.

I couldn't find a 16 number ten line wheel, so I had to throw in four more potential losers, or perhaps winners? for the challenge.

I was going to do 7 of my lines versus her 10, but I said what the hay, and added three more.

Of course I wont make the challenge wheel public to avoid any embarrassment if it hits. 

I will post my predictions later.

Good Luck.

Thumbs Up  Good Luck!

Using wheels now eh? 

Don't worry about embarrassment ... stand with conviction behind those picks ...

just my two cents.

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3701 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2014, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

What about a ROLLING year-to-date chart?  Wonder how that would play out vs the calendar year?

I did make a rolling year chart Kap.  I updated it one tme and gave up on it as it was harder to keep current as opposed to the YTD chart.  With the YTD chart, I only had to update the latest weeks numbers.  With the rolling year chart, the oldest week had to be deleted off, and then the latest week had to be added.  It's a somewhat more work, which I wasnt all that excited about doing.  Now that the YTD chart is done until next Fall, I might take another look at the rolling year chart.  If I do, I post here.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2014, 4:56 am - IP Logged

I did make a rolling year chart Kap.  I updated it one tme and gave up on it as it was harder to keep current as opposed to the YTD chart.  With the YTD chart, I only had to update the latest weeks numbers.  With the rolling year chart, the oldest week had to be deleted off, and then the latest week had to be added.  It's a somewhat more work, which I wasnt all that excited about doing.  Now that the YTD chart is done until next Fall, I might take another look at the rolling year chart.  If I do, I post here.  G5

Ok, thanks for all you do, I appreciate any info.  I do a REALLY simple track on T-5, mostly watching for the 'last 5 hit' which I am always 'just off' on..lol

Last night was alot of 30's-- 11/21 & 10/24 also had 4 30's

10/10 had 5 20's.....

8/26 had 4 teens

so IF I am right, we had a couple of multi hits for the 20's & 30's (one for the teens) and NONE for single digits for 2013.... Blue Thinking

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2014, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up  Good Luck!

Using wheels now eh? 

Don't worry about embarrassment ... stand with conviction behind those picks ...

just my two cents.

Yes, I had another moment of doubt, after I doubted my system and so I resorted to GH wheel to save me.

The wheel performed terrible.  No I doubt I will use one of her wheels again.

Sticking with my power numbers for a few more draws. Unless doubt creeps in.

No whammies!!!  I doubt they ever take a break.

Doubt perservered so I also played another "feisty line"

It also performed terribly

I am sorry I am going to have to drop those feisty lines.  (Unless I begin to doubt that conviction.)

They are just too high maintainence.JesterGreen laugh

Las Vegas, NV
                    United States
                    Member #44841
                    August 9, 2006
                    1749 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2014, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I had another moment of doubt, after I doubted my system and so I resorted to GH wheel to save me.

The wheel performed terrible.  No I doubt I will use one of her wheels again.

Sticking with my power numbers for a few more draws. Unless doubt creeps in.

No whammies!!!  I doubt they ever take a break.

Doubt perservered so I also played another "feisty line"

It also performed terribly

I am sorry I am going to have to drop those feisty lines.  (Unless I begin to doubt that conviction.)

They are just too high maintainence.JesterGreen laugh

Too high???  What price is too high for a JP?  No limits ... no doubts either!

Good luck.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3701 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2014, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Bump!   Just bumping this forum back to the top of the page.... G5

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2014, 5:11 am - IP Logged

Bump!   Just bumping this forum back to the top of the page.... G5

Here's to hoping SM BUMP'S my checking account up by ALOT!! Thumbs Up

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2014, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Going with a 8 9 10  key wheel tonite.

Good luck.

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2014, 4:40 am - IP Logged

Huh, seems like this year SM tends to leave out a set of numbers, last night --01-05-07-19-22-23

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2014, 5:23 am - IP Logged

So out of 3 plays this YEAR - 2 have had 4 from ONE set, the 3rd one had 3 from ONE set.  So do we see a more NORMAL spread tonight? 

And do we see a REPEAT from the prior play or a double repeat maybe??

and last note - 5 odd 1 even last play, 4 odd 2 even the *2* before that.  Which is 13 odd numbers vs 5 even. So even numbers have a bit to catch up 

Page 57 of 76