Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 62 of 76
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2014, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

OK. Time to re-goup.

For next Monday night (and I might buy my ticket for next Monday, today or tomorrow while this is still fresh in my mind, cuz if I wait until Monday to buy my ticket, I'll probably not be able to remember what I'm about to post) make sure to play all six numbers drawn last night.

There have not been any repeaters in the last two drawings.  That tells me there's a very high probability that there will be at least one repeater drawn in Monday's drawing.  So be sure and play all six numbers drawn last night spread across all of the lines you play for Monday's drawing.  Yeah, I know, it's only one lousy number, and having just one number on a  line wont win you squat.  But it is a FREE number, and if you happen to pick two other winning numbers on the same line as your FREE number, then at least you'd win three bucks.

And, just to get totally carried away with my warped "repeater logic", if a number repeats on Monday, then I'm playing that number again on Thursday March 20th.  Why?  Because we're running out of drawings in the first quarter of 2014.  "SO!?" you ask. Well, in 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013 there were three double repeaters drawn by March 31st of all four of those years.  We've seen just one double repeater so far in 2014.  There's at least one double repeater coming soon because March 31st is just around the corner.  If history is any guide, we'll see a double repeater very soon.  So if a number repeats next Monday, jump  it for the Thursday March 20th drawing.

This was a really great post G5, and a great warped Winkanalysis! 

I have a three power number wheel tonite with 19 numbers.   I will take a chance on that double repeater tonite.   And I will be testing my wheeled numbers against the gail howard wheel 65114-3

Here are my nineteen numbers.

1  2  4  6 7  8   9  10  14  15  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  26

note* the gh wheel is only 14 numbers.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

All the above numbers are in my regular numbers... I will have to look at mixing them up a little, have written these down - as I too will be watching/playing them for the rest of the year. 

Also noticed the following from last year

there were 27 times which the LOWEST number was a teen or higher - the highest starting number was 21 and this happened one time.

21-22-29-32-34-37

There were 13 times which the HIGHEST number that came out was in the 20's - the highest finishing number was 24 and this happened one time. 

01-12-15-19-22-24

This year, 2 times teens were the lowest, 4 times highest number was in the 20's.  So will that continue for the rest of the year?

Great question kapla! 

Hey the kap is getting deep with his analysis too!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2014, 5:07 am - IP Logged

Great question kapla! 

Hey the kap is getting deep with his analysis too!

And of course NY SM throws the 1 to start the numbers and the 40 to finish --- LOL!! Opposite of what I was just talking about. 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3707 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

1 12 14 25 28 34

Three repeaters and two long skips! 

I had all six numbers spread out on 7 lines...nailed a 3 bagger for a whoppin' 3 bucks.

The interesting thing about this drawing is that it set up the possibility for at least one of the three repeaters to hit again next Monday, which would make for a second 3peat during 1Q2014.  Only number to be drawn three times in a row during 1Q2014 is the 22.  Typically there are three 3peats during any given 3 month period.

Play the 1 12 or 14 next Monday.... I'm gonna play 'em.  What the heck, it's a free number!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90535
          April 29, 2010
          11982 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2014, 9:04 am - IP Logged

1 12 14 25 28 34

I had all six numbers spread out on 7 lines...nailed a 3 bagger for a whoppin' 3 bucks.

The interesting thing about this drawing is that it set up the possibility for at least one of the three repeaters to hit again next Monday, which would make for a second 3peat during 1Q2014.  Only number to be drawn three times in a row during 1Q2014 is the 22.  Typically there are three 3peats during any given 3 month period.

Play the 1 12 or 14 next Monday.... I'm gonna play 'em.  What the heck, it's a free number!

I caught 01-14 and 28 with my $1QP Ticket. I also had the 34 in my ticket instead of the 33 for a $40 Win.Good Luck.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11982 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2014, 9:34 am - IP Logged

1 12 14 25 28 34

$1 SWEET MILLION QUICK PICK TICKET TURNED INTO $1,000,000.

US Flag

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3707 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2014, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Unless you have Advantage Plus, you probably wouldnt know this, BUT!

Tomorrow nite, the stage is set for something cool to happen.  The 1 12 or 14 might double repeat. 

First of all, when 3 of the 6 numbers drawn were repeaters, that means 50% of the set of six has the potential to repeat. Couple that with the fact that only the 22 has been drawn 3 times in a row this quarter, when typically there are 3 numbers that double repeat in any given quarter, then I say it's gonna happen.  Tomorrow nite is the last chance in the first quarter of 2014 for a double repeat to happen.  Because the 22 is the only number in 2014 to double repeat, I say the 1, 12 or the 14 is gonna repeat tomorrow night!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3707 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2014, 8:12 am - IP Logged

And one more thing.  Play the 2 and the 30 as your long skips.  The longest skip ever (in SM) for the 2 is 24 drawings.  It's now skipped 26 drawings, so it's due to pop. The 30's longest skip ever is 25 drawings, and right now it's skipped 24, so it's gonna pop soon too. G5

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  11982 Posts
                  Posted: March 30, 2014, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Tomorrow nite, the stage is set for something cool to happen.  The 1 12 or 14 might double repeat. 

First of all, when 3 of the 6 numbers drawn were repeaters, that means 50% of the set of six has the potential to repeat. Couple that with the fact that only the 22 has been drawn 3 times in a row this quarter, when typically there are 3 numbers that double repeat in any given quarter, then I say it's gonna happen.  Tomorrow nite is the last chance in the first quarter of 2014 for a double repeat to happen.  Because the 22 is the only number in 2014 to double repeat, I say the 1, 12 or the 14 is gonna repeat tomorrow night!  G5

"BE WATER MY FRIEND." BY BRUCE LEE

US Flag

NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #90535
                    April 29, 2010
                    11982 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2014, 9:17 am - IP Logged

PLAY 01-02-03-04-05-06. GOOD LUCK.

US Flag

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3707 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2014, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

8 10 14 17 23 34

Well now! It was the 14 that became the double repeater!  Maybe it'll pop again on Thursday. 

Had all six numbers on my ticket, pulled off another 3 bagger....

The 10 was the long skip at 14 draws, and the 34 repeated as well.  The 23 moved to the top spot for the quarter, having been drawn 8 times.

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3707 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2014, 5:39 am - IP Logged

No repeater tonite... there's been 5 draws in row with at least one repeater, so I kinda think there wont be one tonite.

Gonna go with one (maybe two) long shots per line.  The rest of my numbers will probably come from the last five to seven draws.  I wont go after the 2 or  the 30, I'm gonna wait until they hit and then jump on 'em.  I figure they got a lot of "catching up" to do after they hit. G5

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2014, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

This year, we have only had 2 sets of numbers which STARTED with a number larger than 9... but 4 sets which END with the highest number of 26.  So I am going to try a couple of sets starting with 10 or higher. 

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: April 4, 2014, 6:05 am - IP Logged

This year, we have only had 2 sets of numbers which STARTED with a number larger than 9... but 4 sets which END with the highest number of 26.  So I am going to try a couple of sets starting with 10 or higher. 

And of course another one starting with a number less than 10.... LOL!!! 

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3707 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2014, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm thinking there will be two longshots tonite....

And, no single digit number is a strong possibility.  Look for 13 or 14 to be the lowest winning number.

Sooner or later that 2 has gotta pop.  (It's the only number not yet drawn in 2014)

Page 62 of 76