Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 66 of 76
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3690 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

SK

#

All hits

Now, I would never think this, but facts is facts.....

The fact is that the low 20's over the life of SM have underwhelmed. 

The 22 has popped a mere 61 times, and the 21 is one better at 62 times. 

The 7 stinks the worst at having popped a whopping 59 times.   That's 12.26% of all draws.  Now compare that to the 4 which has popped 93 times or a whopping 19.33%

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3690 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

15 17 20 29 30 38

The 30 was the repeater but no longshots! 

Another three bagger for me.  Had three other lines with two numbers....

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2014, 5:03 am - IP Logged

15 17 20 29 30 38

The 30 was the repeater but no longshots! 

Another three bagger for me.  Had three other lines with two numbers....

Congrats on the hit! I got 2 numbers .. LOL!! 

The question now is do we see the long overdue 2-7-35 pop soon?  Or do we just drop those for now, making the numbers we play that much smaller?

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3690 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2014, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Congrats on the hit! I got 2 numbers .. LOL!! 

The question now is do we see the long overdue 2-7-35 pop soon?  Or do we just drop those for now, making the numbers we play that much smaller?

I've been playing the 2.  Urban Kress has it in his list of SM numbers in the latest edition of Lotto News too.

The 7 is the all time Sweet Million lowest drawn number! 

Longest skip for any SM number is 41 draws.   The 28 set that record a while back.  The 2 has missed 35 drawings, so it's starting to move into postion to set a new record for the longest Sweet Milly skip.

That 30 might pop again on Thursday.  Been a while since we've seen a double repeater.....

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2014, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Your chart's out of date!!

The 4 has hit 93 times  over the life of the game!

What gives Hammer??

Thanks for the error check.

What it is, is that for this particular chart, since the #4 has been torrid, everytime it hits it messes up my chart and I have to add a row.

(BTW, The #4 is at ten hits in its current nexus.  Max hits in a nexus is twenty three hits.)

SO, everytime the #4 hits I add a row, but I get lazy and decide to not change the range on the count function. 

At this point I am like, I dont need a count to KNOW that LENNY DYKSTRA is awesome!!!!  (Well was awesome) before he went to philly and became a fanatic.  Although he was pretty good then too, but then he was a MET killer.

When the 37 and 39 have two more hits to "match" the #4, then perhaps i will update all the functions at that time.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2014, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Remember the 30!!!!

Nice call on the 30!Hurray!

Maybe you should start writing for LOTTO STATS magazine?

I had it in 6 of my 8 lines.

Had the 15 Keyed up.

I was trying something new.

Or rather something old that I had long forgot.

Anyway I will be running the set.  I am getting bored of doing a new W/O everyday.

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3690 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2014, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the error check.

What it is, is that for this particular chart, since the #4 has been torrid, everytime it hits it messes up my chart and I have to add a row.

(BTW, The #4 is at ten hits in its current nexus.  Max hits in a nexus is twenty three hits.)

SO, everytime the #4 hits I add a row, but I get lazy and decide to not change the range on the count function. 

At this point I am like, I dont need a count to KNOW that LENNY DYKSTRA is awesome!!!!  (Well was awesome) before he went to philly and became a fanatic.  Although he was pretty good then too, but then he was a MET killer.

When the 37 and 39 have two more hits to "match" the #4, then perhaps i will update all the functions at that time.

LENNY DYKSTRA???   Are you nuts Hammer?

Lenny got in a lot of financial and legal trouble not too long ago....  They was gonna put his behind in the slammer or somethin.   No joke!

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3690 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2014, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

This is gonna sound crazy, BUT..............

The more I goof around with Sweet Milly numbers in A+, the more fascinated I become with the game.

Now, let me ask you a question. 

Would you say that there have not been very many SM drawings (out of all 482 SM drawings held to date) that had four numbers from the previous game repeat?  If you said "Yes, there have not been very many drawings where four numbers have been drawn in back to back drawings" you'd be correct.  I saw in A+ where that very thing has happened just three or four times.

What about three numbers repeating from the previous draw?  Hasn't happened much? That's what you think.  It's happened twice already this year.  I didnt count the number of times it's happened over the life of the game, but it's surprising how much it happens. 

Told ya it was gonna sound crazy.   And now you're thinking to yourself "And just how, pray tell, will knowing this information help me win a jackpot?"  Dont ask me hard questions like that!  How in the world do you think I'd know the answer to a tough question like that???? 

So if you're feelin' lucky, go ahead and play three repeaters on any given line.  It aint as crazy as you think it is. And neither am I. G5

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3690 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2014, 6:56 am - IP Logged

Now, LB tells me he's got his eye on the 21.  Says it's got "eight cold periods"

OK, but lemme tellya what I know about the 21.  Over the life of SM, it's a weak number.  Only hit 62 times which is third from last place.  (The 7 at 59 hits is the worst all time non-popper)

In the last 100 draws, it's even worse, having popped only eight times, which is second to last place behind the 27.  This year, it's hit a whopping three times which is fourth from last.

That 21 has got a bad case of "zackly".  It looks zackly like my behind!!!!

You aint kiddin' LB.  It sure does have lottsa "cold periods".  Which is zackly why I'm gonna play it tomorrow night. G5

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3690 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Here's some more semi-worthless but interesting fun facts about Sweet Milly;

There has never been a drawing with either 5 longshots or 6 longshots.  (A longshot is a number not drawn in more than 10 games)  If you get a QP with 5 or 6 longshots on the same line, you got a loser in your hand.

There have been a handful of drawings with 4 longshots since Sept of 2009 when SM began.

Most of the time, there is either no or just one longshot per drawing.  I sometimes play 2 longshots on the same line, but never do I play 3 on the same line.  It's not that three longshots per line doesn't happen, because it does. But not often.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3690 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2014, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

All right you guys,  I'm rollin' with Urb Kess's selections tonite!  Didnt even bother to pick my own.  Just goin with Urb. 

Will we see a repeater????  I dunno.  There's been 13 consecutive drawings with at least one repeater drawn.

Will the long overdue 2 finally come home tonite?  Maybe.

31 thru 35 is the place to be tonite.  No number drawn in that range since April 21st when the 31 popped.

Oh BTW, I jumped all over the 21 just like I said I was gonna do!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                        Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3186 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2014, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

All right you guys,  I'm rollin' with Urb Kess's selections tonite!  Didnt even bother to pick my own.  Just goin with Urb. 

Will we see a repeater????  I dunno.  There's been 13 consecutive drawings with at least one repeater drawn.

Will the long overdue 2 finally come home tonite?  Maybe.

31 thru 35 is the place to be tonite.  No number drawn in that range since April 21st when the 31 popped.

Oh BTW, I jumped all over the 21 just like I said I was gonna do!

GO G5 kick SM's butt lol.............Urb is the man he knows his stuff hope you get that elusive JP.  How many lines for SM I know it's 15 for Take 5..... Good luck to ya!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3690 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2014, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

GO G5 kick SM's butt lol.............Urb is the man he knows his stuff hope you get that elusive JP.  How many lines for SM I know it's 15 for Take 5..... Good luck to ya!

MINK

Thanks! 

20 lines!!   Dont know if I can swing that many lines per draw!  I'm tempted to play em all, but if I did that then I wouldnt be playing on Monday nite....

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                            Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3186 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks! 

20 lines!!   Dont know if I can swing that many lines per draw!  I'm tempted to play em all, but if I did that then I wouldnt be playing on Monday nite....

G5,

SM is twice a week I tried but couldn't afford to play Take 5 everynight at $15 a pop sure you will get those 3 of 5's but if I didn't play all 15 lines that one line that was missing could be the winner.  i personally would play all 20 lines tonight those picks are fresh if you can afford it but like he says you don't have to play them all which is your choice.  Go for it!!!
                            MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3690 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

2 5 20 22 24 33

Look at that!  The 2 finally showed.  I had it on only one line along with the 5 and that's where it all ended. No three baggers for me tonite.

Two longshots tonite and one repeater.  That 33 is on fire this year... drawn 10 times already (half way to 20) and 2014 is one third gone.  Have to think the 33 is an odds on favorite to hit at least 20 times this year.

Page 66 of 76