Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 64 of 76
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3707 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2014, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

They didn't.

4 8 13 19 24 38

I had all six numbers on my ticket again tonite.  Best I could do was one three bagger. I had oneoffitis real bad.  Came very close to a 4 bagger, and wasn't too far off from having 5 numbers on one line....

The 4 was the repeater and no longshots again tonite either.

Two longshots next Thursday nite.  Count on it!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

They didn't.

4 8 13 19 24 38

I had all six numbers on my ticket again tonite.  Best I could do was one three bagger. I had oneoffitis real bad.  Came very close to a 4 bagger, and wasn't too far off from having 5 numbers on one line....

Minimum one and it might be a gold before cold.

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3707 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2014, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Is "gold before cold" in the lotteryglossary?  If it aint, it should be.  What is it?

Six consecutive draws with a repeater... that might break next Thursday.

I'm pickin' my numbers using A+...  I choose about 20 of them to play.  If I used a full wheel to play all the combo's that'd create, I'd have to spend $38,760 to pop a six bagger, so that'd definitely be worth it.  Too bad I aint got close to 40 grand layin' around doin' nuthin.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3707 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2014, 8:28 am - IP Logged

They didn't.

4 8 13 19 24 38

Here's something for you to consider mrsd....

As you can see above, I won three bucks last nite.  Yesterday during the day, I used Advantage Plus to pick out 20 numbers that I thought would come out.  And lo and behold, not only did I have all 6 winning numbers on my ticket, I put three of them on the same line.  So what? Big deal!  I do that pretty often.  And yes, I missed having 4 numbers on that same line that I had three numbers by one number. (I had 25 on that line with 4 8 & 19.) 

Again, that aint no biggie.  Here's what's buggin'me.  I used to think that hitting three numbers on a consistent basis was good a good thing.  I was thinkin' The Lottery Gods were gonna smile on me, and sooner or later I was gonna have all six on the same line.  But I've re-thunk that.  Having three numbers on a line is a 1 out of 32 thing when it comes to a 6/40 matrix like Sweet Million's.  Even 4 outta 6 is only a 1 in 456 thing. 

So I dunno.... Am I doing good by using A+ and consistently hitting three numbers, or am I foolin' myself???

If I was hittin' 4 outta 6 regularly, then I think there'd be reason for me to be optimistic about The Lottery God's shinin' their ever lovin' light on me! 

What I'm sayin' is that I think using A+ is helping me, but it aint helpin' me SMOKE it...know what I mean?  So if you buy A+, it's gonna take you a while to figure it out, and maybe it'll help you win more low tier prizes, but in my book, the jury's still out with regard to ANY lottery software as far as regularly winning decent prizes goes.  G5

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90535
          April 29, 2010
          11982 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2014, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

They didn't.

4 8 13 19 24 38

Buy 100 tickets to increase your chances of winning the sweet million jackpot.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11982 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2014, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Did you use your lottery software?

US Flag

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11982 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Is "gold before cold" in the lotteryglossary?  If it aint, it should be.  What is it?

Six consecutive draws with a repeater... that might break next Thursday.

I'm pickin' my numbers using A+...  I choose about 20 of them to play.  If I used a full wheel to play all the combo's that'd create, I'd have to spend $38,760 to pop a six bagger, so that'd definitely be worth it.  Too bad I aint got close to 40 grand layin' around doin' nuthin.

Lottery wheels increase your chances of winning by buying more tickets per drawing. Spending all that money to have somebody else winning the jackpot with $1QP.

US Flag

NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #90535
                April 29, 2010
                11982 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2014, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Here's something for you to consider mrsd....

As you can see above, I won three bucks last nite.  Yesterday during the day, I used Advantage Plus to pick out 20 numbers that I thought would come out.  And lo and behold, not only did I have all 6 winning numbers on my ticket, I put three of them on the same line.  So what? Big deal!  I do that pretty often.  And yes, I missed having 4 numbers on that same line that I had three numbers by one number. (I had 25 on that line with 4 8 & 19.) 

Again, that aint no biggie.  Here's what's buggin'me.  I used to think that hitting three numbers on a consistent basis was good a good thing.  I was thinkin' The Lottery Gods were gonna smile on me, and sooner or later I was gonna have all six on the same line.  But I've re-thunk that.  Having three numbers on a line is a 1 out of 32 thing when it comes to a 6/40 matrix like Sweet Million's.  Even 4 outta 6 is only a 1 in 456 thing. 

So I dunno.... Am I doing good by using A+ and consistently hitting three numbers, or am I foolin' myself???

If I was hittin' 4 outta 6 regularly, then I think there'd be reason for me to be optimistic about The Lottery God's shinin' their ever lovin' light on me! 

What I'm sayin' is that I think using A+ is helping me, but it aint helpin' me SMOKE it...know what I mean?  So if you buy A+, it's gonna take you a while to figure it out, and maybe it'll help you win more low tier prizes, but in my book, the jury's still out with regard to ANY lottery software as far as regularly winning decent prizes goes.  G5

You are having fun by spending $5 or more per drawing and winning $3. I see you winning the jackpot soon.

US Flag

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3707 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2014, 8:41 am - IP Logged

The 2 or the 30 gonna come home tonite.  They've both been too long gone.

trap574's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    Adk NY
                    United States
                    Member #108847
                    April 1, 2011
                    1619 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Buy 100 tickets to increase your chances of winning the sweet million jackpot.

Save for the New Multi-state replacement:$2 dollars-5of60 +1of4 Payoff jp 1000 a day for Life 2nd 1000 wk. for Life Lower teir prizes 2-$2500                        ?   Launch 5/16 first draw 5/19 ? Cash for Life  ?          Good Luck  NewYork PLAYERS!!!

NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90535
                      April 29, 2010
                      11982 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2014, 10:58 am - IP Logged

GIVEFIVE, ARE YOU THE SWEET MILLION JACKPOT WINNER ON THIS PICTURE?

US Flag

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3707 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2014, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

GIVEFIVE, ARE YOU THE SWEET MILLION JACKPOT WINNER ON THIS PICTURE?

Wish I was Thrift...wish I was...

But that aint me......

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3707 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2014, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

The 2 or the 30 gonna come home tonite.  They've both been too long gone.

So I put my money where my mouth is! 

I played the 2 and the 30 on the same line.  And yes, I have lost my ever lovin' mind thank you.  But then stranger things have happened.  Have they not????

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3707 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

So I put my money where my mouth is! 

I played the 2 and the 30 on the same line.  And yes, I have lost my ever lovin' mind thank you.  But then stranger things have happened.  Have they not????

Geez!  My mouth is so stupid!!

5 8 25 36 37 39  Trip thirty's again!

37 and 39 sure like to play together, too bad I dont know enough to play them together.

No longshots again tonite... not too mention the 8 is a repeater.  9th consecutive draw with a repeater.  That's gotta break soon, and there's just too many longshots for one not to pop.

I had just 3 of the six winning numbers on my ticket, and oneoffitis absolutely killed me.  I hate this "close but no cigar" crap.

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3707 Posts
                              Posted: April 20, 2014, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Play long shots tomorrow nite people, LONGSHOTS!   There are currently nine longshot numbers.  They are: The 2 at 31 draws, the 3 at 30 draws, the 7 at 19, the 35 at 19, the 27 at 18, the 3 at 17, the 16 at 15, the 11 at 12, and the 22 at 11.  (I'm counting drawings missed only since 01/02/2014.  The 2 has been missing since late December 2013, so it has actually missed more than 31 drawings.)

Aint been any longshots drawn for three consecutive drawings, and no double longshots since March 27th's drawing. (A double lonshot being two longshots drawn in the same drawing)

BUT!!!  The 8... look out for that 8!  It just might double repeat.  The last double repeater we saw was when the 14 did it on March 31st

Page 64 of 76