Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 58 of 76
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2014, 5:12 am - IP Logged

So out of 3 plays this YEAR - 2 have had 4 from ONE set, the 3rd one had 3 from ONE set.  So do we see a more NORMAL spread tonight? 

And do we see a REPEAT from the prior play or a double repeat maybe??

and last note - 5 odd 1 even last play, 4 odd 2 even the *2* before that.  Which is 13 odd numbers vs 5 even. So even numbers have a bit to catch up 

And of course we get 4 ODD numbers last night -- I got lucky and had 3 of 6

3. 5. 7. 14. 18. 25.

so now this year we have

17 odd 

7 even

and also 30's missing from last night...... 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3700 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2014, 5:30 am - IP Logged

And of course we get 4 ODD numbers last night -- I got lucky and had 3 of 6

3. 5. 7. 14. 18. 25.

so now this year we have

17 odd 

7 even

and also 30's missing from last night...... 

Kap, I too have had my eye on SM this year....

There isnt much doubt that some strange things have been going on this month.  Double repeater last nite too.   Already this year four numbers have repeated.  (5,7,18 & 33)

For next Thursday, I'm looking for things to return to "normal".  Look for a pair of numbers in the thirty's, 3/3 odd even split, and three or four numbers above 20. 

BTW  congrats on the hit.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2014, 6:06 am - IP Logged

Kap, I too have had my eye on SM this year....

There isnt much doubt that some strange things have been going on this month.  Double repeater last nite too.   Already this year four numbers have repeated.  (5,7,18 & 33)

For next Thursday, I'm looking for things to return to "normal".  Look for a pair of numbers in the thirty's, 3/3 odd even split, and three or four numbers above 20. 

BTW  congrats on the hit.

Thanks, had the 2 even numbers and matched a odd number with them.   Yea next play may be VERY interesting.

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2014, 4:49 am - IP Logged

ok, so 3 odd & 3 even hit.. and 2 20's & 30's popped, no singles - which puts us at

12. 26. 29. 37. 39. 40.

20 odd

10 even

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3700 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2014, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

ok, so 3 odd & 3 even hit.. and 2 20's & 30's popped, no singles - which puts us at

12. 26. 29. 37. 39. 40.

20 odd

10 even

Tonites winning SM numbers were: 6 15 23 28 36 38

I thought the evens might make a comeback tonite, too bad I didnt play!

But even though tonites numbers look "normal", they weren't all that typical.  No repeater, and most of them were 5 or 6 skips.  High side bias too... The only thing that was fairly typical for tonites drawing was two thirty's came out, but other than that the numbers were a little weird.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2014, 5:18 am - IP Logged

Tonites winning SM numbers were: 6 15 23 28 36 38

I thought the evens might make a comeback tonite, too bad I didnt play!

But even though tonites numbers look "normal", they weren't all that typical.  No repeater, and most of them were 5 or 6 skips.  High side bias too... The only thing that was fairly typical for tonites drawing was two thirty's came out, but other than that the numbers were a little weird.

Yea I noticed that too, the 30's seem to be the HOT set that hits the most.  So having at least 2 30's in play at any time seems smart (until now, since I mentioned it the opposite will happen - the 30's will fall off the map! LOL)

I did manage 3 out of 6 - had the 15-23-36 ( on a QP)

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2014, 5:05 am - IP Logged

Hit another 3 of 6 - had the 4-16-33 (on a QP again - LOL!) 30's still HOT

4. 8. 16. 32. 33. 34.

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3700 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2014, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

4 20 21 32 34 37

I might have been able to hit three or four numbers tonite.  That's if I had a few bucks and played.   But I'm broke til Friday, so I couldn't play. 

See, the last two SM drawings before tonite, we didnt have a repeater, so while I was at work today I kinda figured we'd see two or maybe even three repeaters tonite.  There were three. (The 4, the 32 & the 34)

I like to play at least two numbers from the thirty's on my lines, so I'd have probably played the 32 and 34 because I was lookin for a repeater.  And lastly, I was thinkin' that tonite would be an "evens" nite...... 

Next Thursday (I'll still be broke so I wont be playing) I wouldnt be surprised at all if the 4, or the 32, or the 34 double repeats.  Maybe even two of them will pop out again next Thursday.  My money would be on The 4 because it's the most drawn number in all 456 SM drawings.

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2014, 5:33 am - IP Logged

4 20 21 32 34 37

I might have been able to hit three or four numbers tonite.  That's if I had a few bucks and played.   But I'm broke til Friday, so I couldn't play. 

See, the last two SM drawings before tonite, we didnt have a repeater, so while I was at work today I kinda figured we'd see two or maybe even three repeaters tonite.  There were three. (The 4, the 32 & the 34)

I like to play at least two numbers from the thirty's on my lines, so I'd have probably played the 32 and 34 because I was lookin for a repeater.  And lastly, I was thinkin' that tonite would be an "evens" nite...... 

Next Thursday (I'll still be broke so I wont be playing) I wouldnt be surprised at all if the 4, or the 32, or the 34 double repeats.  Maybe even two of them will pop out again next Thursday.  My money would be on The 4 because it's the most drawn number in all 456 SM drawings.

Yea, the 30's are outta control.. seems like if you don't have 2 or 3 in your play you can't win anything!! 

Now that I have said that, I am sure they will drop off the map and go cold.

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3700 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2014, 7:39 am - IP Logged

8 13 18 21 22 26 

You were right about the 30's falling out Kap. 

No thirty's and 21 was the repeater.  Four evens, with a low side bias.  Weird!

United States
                      Member #94616
                      July 24, 2010
                      4735 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2014, 5:10 am - IP Logged

not sure if this starts a TREND which 30's go missing or light or if the 30's STAY hot??? 

for 2014 the digits 33 & 37 have hit the most 3 times each 

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3700 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2014, 6:48 am - IP Logged

not sure if this starts a TREND which 30's go missing or light or if the 30's STAY hot??? 

I'm thinking that tonite I'll play some of the six numbers that have yet to hit in 2014.

The 2, 10, 17, 24, 27 & 35 have yet to be drawn this year.  Of that group, I like the 2 and the 35.

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2014, 4:38 am - IP Logged

Well the 37 hit again, I had it with the 16 & 35 for my money back - $3.  That seems to work ok, play 3 sets. 

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3700 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2014, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Well the 37 hit again, I had it with the 16 & 35 for my money back - $3.  That seems to work ok, play 3 sets. 

I wish I had used my head yesterday, and did what I previously said in this forum that I was gonna do. Last week, I posted that I was going to play the numbers that had yet to hit in 2014.  (The 2, 17, 27 & 35)

That would've been 2 "free" numbers, because both the 17 and the 35 hit last nite.

Now just two numbers remain that haven't popped this year... The 2 and the 27.  Do you think I'll have enough brains to play them?

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3700 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:50 am - IP Logged

No number has double repeated this year. 

Here's my prediction: Tonite, the 39 will double repeat!

And either the 2 or the 27 will pop because they've yet to be drawn this year.

Page 58 of 76