Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 61 of 76
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2014, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Hit the 1-6-25 for a couple bucks, had the 9 & 21 also, so missed 5 nuimbers by ONE twice!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3702 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2014, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

26 thru 35 might be a good range to play tomorrow nite. (Especially 26 thru 30 because no number in that range has hit since Feb 20th)

With that in mind, what would be a good number to play?  Well, if you're like me and try to keep the number of longshots to a minimum on all of your lines, (my definition of a longshot is a number that's skipped eleven or more drawings) you'll see that a lot of numbers from 26 to 35 are longshots.  (27, 29, 31, 33, & 35 are the numbers that have skipped ten or fewer drawings, so I dont consider them to be longshots)

I like the 29 the most because it's skipped five drawings, and has hit three times this year. 

What about the 2?  It's skipped all twenty drawings this year, it's the only number yet to be drawn in 2014.  I hate chasing a cold longshot, but I'll probably play it on one line, or maybe two lines, but that's all. But after it finally does pop, I'm going to jump on it hard because it has a lot of catching up to do.

There was no repeater last Monday nite, so I'll definitely mix all six numbers from last Monday into my lines. Also, keep in mind that we're behind last years pace for double repeaters in the first 3 months of the year.  So if any number repeats IN NEXT MONDAY's DRAWING, it will be a candidate for a double repeater and is worth playing on Thursday March 20th. 

I think a double 30 is on tap for tomorrow nite too.  32 and 34 will be the longshots I'll play, but I wont play them both on the same line.  38 is a nice pick, it's skipped two drawings and has popped three times this year. The 35 is a nice pick too.  It's skipped eight drawings and only been out once in 2014, so it could be due.

No teens were drawn on Monday, so the 14 is on my radar.   It's skipped five drawings and has popped three times this year.  16 is a nice pick too. (skipped four drawings but has hit four times this year)

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2014, 8:36 am - IP Logged

26 thru 35 might be a good range to play tomorrow nite. (Especially 26 thru 30 because no number in that range has hit since Feb 20th)

With that in mind, what would be a good number to play?  Well, if you're like me and try to keep the number of longshots to a minimum on all of your lines, (my definition of a longshot is a number that's skipped eleven or more drawings) you'll see that a lot of numbers from 26 to 35 are longshots.  (27, 29, 31, 33, & 35 are the numbers that have skipped ten or fewer drawings, so I dont consider them to be longshots)

I like the 29 the most because it's skipped five drawings, and has hit three times this year. 

What about the 2?  It's skipped all twenty drawings this year, it's the only number yet to be drawn in 2014.  I hate chasing a cold longshot, but I'll probably play it on one line, or maybe two lines, but that's all. But after it finally does pop, I'm going to jump on it hard because it has a lot of catching up to do.

There was no repeater last Monday nite, so I'll definitely mix all six numbers from last Monday into my lines. Also, keep in mind that we're behind last years pace for double repeaters in the first 3 months of the year.  So if any number repeats IN NEXT MONDAY's DRAWING, it will be a candidate for a double repeater and is worth playing on Thursday March 20th. 

I think a double 30 is on tap for tomorrow nite too.  32 and 34 will be the longshots I'll play, but I wont play them both on the same line.  38 is a nice pick, it's skipped two drawings and has popped three times this year. The 35 is a nice pick too.  It's skipped eight drawings and only been out once in 2014, so it could be due.

No teens were drawn on Monday, so the 14 is on my radar.   It's skipped five drawings and has popped three times this year.  16 is a nice pick too. (skipped four drawings but has hit four times this year)

Great breakdown of missing/hot numbers!!! 

I have the 2 on one of my normal lines, but might pick it up on another line - just in case.

The 26-35 ... not sure about those, have a couple in my normal lines, will have to look at them ... 

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3702 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Here's what will be interesting (for me at least) tonite.  I played a lot of numbers on my ticket, but there were a few that I didnt play.  Like the 21 for instance. It's not on my ticket.  Watch it pop tonite......

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3702 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Here's what will be interesting (for me at least) tonite.  I played a lot of numbers on my ticket, but there were a few that I didnt play.  Like the 21 for instance. It's not on my ticket.  Watch it pop tonite......

Sometimes I do not know why I even bother to..... or what it is that even makes me think I could possibly pick any good numbers.

Of course the 21 popped tonite---- 5 15 21 23 31 32 

Was the 21 on my ticket???????   Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2014, 4:47 am - IP Logged

Sometimes I do not know why I even bother to..... or what it is that even makes me think I could possibly pick any good numbers.

Of course the 21 popped tonite---- 5 15 21 23 31 32 

Was the 21 on my ticket???????   Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I had the 21... and NOTHING else with it --- LOL!!!! 

So which is worse????

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3702 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2014, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

OK. Time to re-goup.

For next Monday night (and I might buy my ticket for next Monday, today or tomorrow while this is still fresh in my mind, cuz if I wait until Monday to buy my ticket, I'll probably not be able to remember what I'm about to post) make sure to play all six numbers drawn last night.

There have not been any repeaters in the last two drawings.  That tells me there's a very high probability that there will be at least one repeater drawn in Monday's drawing.  So be sure and play all six numbers drawn last night spread across all of the lines you play for Monday's drawing.  Yeah, I know, it's only one lousy number, and having just one number on a  line wont win you squat.  But it is a FREE number, and if you happen to pick two other winning numbers on the same line as your FREE number, then at least you'd win three bucks.

And, just to get totally carried away with my warped "repeater logic", if a number repeats on Monday, then I'm playing that number again on Thursday March 20th.  Why?  Because we're running out of drawings in the first quarter of 2014.  "SO!?" you ask. Well, in 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013 there were three double repeaters drawn by March 31st of all four of those years.  We've seen just one double repeater so far in 2014.  There's at least one double repeater coming soon because March 31st is just around the corner.  If history is any guide, we'll see a double repeater very soon.  So if a number repeats next Monday, jump  it for the Thursday March 20th drawing.

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2014, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

So 5 odd hit last play.  Does that mean we see more even than odd tomorrow night? Also no repeats, so will we see a number or 2 repeat?

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3702 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

So 5 odd hit last play.  Does that mean we see more even than odd tomorrow night? Also no repeats, so will we see a number or 2 repeat?

Odds have a plus 10 bias in the last 10 drawings, (O35/E25) so I'm leaning towards a 2/4 odd/even split tomorrow night.

Definitely looking for at least one repeater too.

I decided to try tracking something new. (Actually I stole a page out of LB's playbook) I made a new Excel spreadsheet that tracks skips.  After I was done making it, I immediately noticed that in the majority of drawings, four or five of the numbers drawn in any given drawing were typically from the last 9 drawings or fewer.  There have been drawings where 3 longshots were drawn (the winning number skipped more than ten drawings) but that doesnt happen very often.  (It just so happens that last Thursday nite, 3 of the 6 winning numbers were 11, 12 & 14 skips.)

In many drawings, there are five winning numbers that were less than a 10 skip, with one winning number skipping more than ten drawings.

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2014, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Odds have a plus 10 bias in the last 10 drawings, (O35/E25) so I'm leaning towards a 2/4 odd/even split tomorrow night.

Definitely looking for at least one repeater too.

I decided to try tracking something new. (Actually I stole a page out of LB's playbook) I made a new Excel spreadsheet that tracks skips.  After I was done making it, I immediately noticed that in the majority of drawings, four or five of the numbers drawn in any given drawing were typically from the last 9 drawings or fewer.  There have been drawings where 3 longshots were drawn (the winning number skipped more than ten drawings) but that doesnt happen very often.  (It just so happens that last Thursday nite, 3 of the 6 winning numbers were 11, 12 & 14 skips.)

In many drawings, there are five winning numbers that were less than a 10 skip, with one winning number skipping more than ten drawings.

Once again GREAT INFO!! Thanks... So match up a repeat from last night with 2/4 odd/even 

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3702 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Once again GREAT INFO!! Thanks... So match up a repeat from last night with 2/4 odd/even 

1 9 15 24 33 36

Sorry Kap, I was totally wrong about 2/4 odd/even, but I was right about a repeater tonite. (the 15)  Remember to jump on the 15 next Thursday night.  (it'd be a double repeater which I'm tellin' ya is gonna happen and soon!

Skips were 1 5 0 2 4 6 (no longshots greater than 10 draws)

When is the 2 gonna pop?  It hasn't been drawn this year.  The 30 is awful too, it's only been drawn once in 2014.

The 33 is the hottest number this year, it's hit 7 times already.

I played 10 lines tonite, and had all six numbers on my ticket, but best I could do was two numbers on three of my lines.  (Two of those three lines had a "one-off".  Just missed winning three bucks on those two lines.)

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2014, 5:07 am - IP Logged

1 9 15 24 33 36

Sorry Kap, I was totally wrong about 2/4 odd/even, but I was right about a repeater tonite. (the 15)  Remember to jump on the 15 next Thursday night.  (it'd be a double repeater which I'm tellin' ya is gonna happen and soon!

Skips were 1 5 0 2 4 6 (no longshots greater than 10 draws)

When is the 2 gonna pop?  It hasn't been drawn this year.  The 30 is awful too, it's only been drawn once in 2014.

The 33 is the hottest number this year, it's hit 7 times already.

I played 10 lines tonite, and had all six numbers on my ticket, but best I could do was two numbers on three of my lines.  (Two of those three lines had a "one-off".  Just missed winning three bucks on those two lines.)

I have the 2 in my regular numbers, not sure if I will play though.....and have the 1 & 9 on one line so if those repeated.....

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3702 Posts
                          Posted: March 20, 2014, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

6 18 23 24 29 40

The 18 was the longshot at 13 plays skipped. The 24 was the repeater.

4/2 odd/even with a high side bias.

I had five of the six winning numbers on my ticket, missed the 23.

Best I could do was two lines with two numbers.

Watch for the 24 to double repeat next Monday.

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3702 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2014, 7:34 am - IP Logged

6 18 23 24 29 40

The 18 was the longshot at 13 plays skipped. The 24 was the repeater.

4/2 odd/even with a high side bias.

I had five of the six winning numbers on my ticket, missed the 23.

Best I could do was two lines with two numbers.

Watch for the 24 to double repeat next Monday.

My guess is that the 24 will repeat tomorrow nite.

As of today, the 23 and the 33 have hit 7 times this year.  If they kept up the pace they're currently on, they'd both hit 28 times in 2014.   Although a number hitting 28 times in one year isn't impossible, that'd be incredibly large number of hits for the year for any given number.  The most any number has ever hit since SM began was in 2010 when one number (the 24) hit 25 times.

Because the first quarter of 2014 is almost over, I think the following numbers are the numbers that have a pretty good shot at making it to 20 hits in 2014: 5 22 1 4 8 20 24 37 & 39.  The 5 and 22 have each hit six times this year, and each of the others have hit five times.  On the other side of the coin I'm thinking that the 2, which has yet to hit in 2014, wont come anywhere close to hitting 20 times this year.

Last year, the 14 and 40 hit the most at 22 times each.  By 3/31/13, they both had hit 6 times.  I've jotted down the set of 11 numbers (including 23 and 33) above, and I'm going to include one or two of them on most of the lines I play from now until the end of the year.

Who knows what results that'll get.  It might be something.  It might be nothing.  But it's all I have, so it'll have to do.  G5

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2014, 9:52 am - IP Logged

My guess is that the 24 will repeat tomorrow nite.

As of today, the 23 and the 33 have hit 7 times this year.  If they kept up the pace they're currently on, they'd both hit 28 times in 2014.   Although a number hitting 28 times in one year isn't impossible, that'd be incredibly large number of hits for the year for any given number.  The most any number has ever hit since SM began was in 2010 when one number (the 24) hit 25 times.

Because the first quarter of 2014 is almost over, I think the following numbers are the numbers that have a pretty good shot at making it to 20 hits in 2014: 5 22 1 4 8 20 24 37 & 39.  The 5 and 22 have each hit six times this year, and each of the others have hit five times.  On the other side of the coin I'm thinking that the 2, which has yet to hit in 2014, wont come anywhere close to hitting 20 times this year.

Last year, the 14 and 40 hit the most at 22 times each.  By 3/31/13, they both had hit 6 times.  I've jotted down the set of 11 numbers (including 23 and 33) above, and I'm going to include one or two of them on most of the lines I play from now until the end of the year.

Who knows what results that'll get.  It might be something.  It might be nothing.  But it's all I have, so it'll have to do.  G5

All the above numbers are in my regular numbers... I will have to look at mixing them up a little, have written these down - as I too will be watching/playing them for the rest of the year. 

Also noticed the following from last year

there were 27 times which the LOWEST number was a teen or higher - the highest starting number was 21 and this happened one time.

21-22-29-32-34-37

There were 13 times which the HIGHEST number that came out was in the 20's - the highest finishing number was 24 and this happened one time. 

01-12-15-19-22-24

This year, 2 times teens were the lowest, 4 times highest number was in the 20's.  So will that continue for the rest of the year?

Page 61 of 76