Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Waiting for Wealth

Topic closed. 404 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 14 of 27
PrintE-mailLink

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the rich as you wait to win the lottery?

Yes [ 10 ]  [18.52%]
No [ 44 ]  [81.48%]
Total Valid Votes [ 54 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 9 ]  
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Your retarded-ness about left and right...lib and conservative is tiresome AND ignorant.  They are ALL bought and paid for.... get a freaking clue.  Roger that? Over and out!

Don't go away mad, GuyBlow.

Just go away.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Lavender Rocket

United States
    Member #124616
    March 16, 2012
    2642 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2012, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

He's a glutton for punishment, Max.

Funny - my squad (way back when I was a squad leaader... back before... well - seemingly anything/everything) use to call them GFP's (gluttons for punishment)...  and sad to say it still pertains today. 

well... may both you and sully know (for what it's worth) that y'all have my support (i sure know how to brandish my cane!!!)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2012, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Funny - my squad (way back when I was a squad leaader... back before... well - seemingly anything/everything) use to call them GFP's (gluttons for punishment)...  and sad to say it still pertains today. 

well... may both you and sully know (for what it's worth) that y'all have my support (i sure know how to brandish my cane!!!)

Well thank ya kindly, Miss Max!

--Edmund Burke

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #61435
        May 22, 2008
        908 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2012, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Don't go away mad, GuyBlow.

Just go away.

I won't do any such thing until our constitutional republic is restored from the ignorance of the lefty/righty fools like you.....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I won't do any such thing until our constitutional republic is restored from the ignorance of the lefty/righty fools like you.....

Well alrighty then, GuyBlow, but you said 'over and out,' not me.

--Edmund Burke

Lavender Rocket

United States
            Member #124616
            March 16, 2012
            2642 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

BuyLow - I do not understand.  You came on today with your first post in this threaad at 7:57 and immediately started attacking people.  Not ideas, people.  Why? 

Then you started insulting people.  And sadly, within the first attacks you made, you created bigger 'oopsies' than those that you were trying to 'call out'.  Is there any real need for that?

Tough day?  We call can understand that, cuz we all have had them/are having them.  But direct personal attacks?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2012, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

BuyLow - I do not understand.  You came on today with your first post in this threaad at 7:57 and immediately started attacking people.  Not ideas, people.  Why? 

Then you started insulting people.  And sadly, within the first attacks you made, you created bigger 'oopsies' than those that you were trying to 'call out'.  Is there any real need for that?

Tough day?  We call can understand that, cuz we all have had them/are having them.  But direct personal attacks?

I think he got out of the kitchen, Max.

The poor soul, he's just too high-strung is all.

--Edmund Burke

Lavender Rocket

United States
                Member #124616
                March 16, 2012
                2642 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

LONA

Ok - I give up ... I have tried to figure out every acronym I can think of ...

Lights On Noone Available

Laughing Over Nothing At'all

Lanky Onery Naughty Angry

Likely Out Neglecting Authority

Help me out here... lolol -

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Ok - I give up ... I have tried to figure out every acronym I can think of ...

Lights On Noone Available

Laughing Over Nothing At'all

Lanky Onery Naughty Angry

Likely Out Neglecting Authority

Help me out here... lolol -

Mail For You

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

"Who's keeping you from prosperity?"

Who said anyone was?

"Are you too stupid or just too lazy?"

Why do you assume I'm either?  Is it because you're a miserable old man who hates everyone?

"Why do you assume I'm either?"

Why do I assume you're either?

Cuz you're a lib whining about the lack of prosperity, why the hell else?

You guys been runnin' the show for goin' on 4 years now and you made everything worse than it was.

And you're still whining!

--Edmund Burke

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                      upstate NY
                      United States
                      Member #108791
                      March 31, 2011
                      549 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

"Why do you assume I'm either?"

Why do I assume you're either?

Cuz you're a lib whining about the lack of prosperity, why the hell else?

You guys been runnin' the show for goin' on 4 years now and you made everything worse than it was.

And you're still whining!

Bush is the one who tanked the economy, not Obama.  And if you honestly think McCain would have had everything fixed by now -- and by "fixed" I mean back to the way it was BEFORE Bush screwed it all up -- you're dumber than I thought.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Bush is the one who tanked the economy, not Obama.  And if you honestly think McCain would have had everything fixed by now -- and by "fixed" I mean back to the way it was BEFORE Bush screwed it all up -- you're dumber than I thought.

You're a lamebrain.

Don't even go near the word FIX!

Your messiah made it WORSE, you insufferable moron!

--Edmund Burke

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #99032
                          October 18, 2010
                          1439 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

The President doesn't tank the economy.  Read any economics literature before you speak about the economy, because to anyone whose ever studied the subject, you seem ignorant.  You could even read the economists who I ardently disagree with on most things.  They'd tell you exactly what I did.  The economy is made of billions of people acting.  The President may have a larger affect than say, I do, but still that's a ludicrous statement.  The ecnonomy tanked because of the policies of the Federal Reserve Bank,during the Reagan years but extending all the way out until the housing bubble crash.   (and to a lesser extent, some regulations put on by Congress during Clinton's presidency, but they were shortlived b/c Clinton had at least some sense when it came to government's role)   Even now, they continue the same reckless policies, and it's going to come back to haunt us later.

I'm not saying Bush' policies significanly helped (the tax cut did, not many of his other policies)

Anyway, Obama's policies are nearly identical to Bush's, just with more spending.

Your ignorance is quite obvious, though, so it's not like you'll read a book and change your mind about how
                          "well" Obama's doing.

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                            upstate NY
                            United States
                            Member #108791
                            March 31, 2011
                            549 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2012, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

The President doesn't tank the economy.  Read any economics literature before you speak about the economy, because to anyone whose ever studied the subject, you seem ignorant.  You could even read the economists who I ardently disagree with on most things.  They'd tell you exactly what I did.  The economy is made of billions of people acting.  The President may have a larger affect than say, I do, but still that's a ludicrous statement.  The ecnonomy tanked because of the policies of the Federal Reserve Bank,during the Reagan years but extending all the way out until the housing bubble crash.   (and to a lesser extent, some regulations put on by Congress during Clinton's presidency, but they were shortlived b/c Clinton had at least some sense when it came to government's role)   Even now, they continue the same reckless policies, and it's going to come back to haunt us later.

I'm not saying Bush' policies significanly helped (the tax cut did, not many of his other policies)

Anyway, Obama's policies are nearly identical to Bush's, just with more spending.

Your ignorance is quite obvious, though, so it's not like you'll read a book and change your mind about how
                            "well" Obama's doing.

"The President doesn't tank the economy."

Tell that to all of the right-wing wackos on this site -- ridge, dpoly, Cletus and all the rest -- who blame EVERYTHING on Obama EVERY CHANCE THEY GET.  Your labeling of me as ignorant while you give them a free pass shows your own ignorance.

And as for you, Barbie, I see you're well into your nightly intoxication ritual.  Do try not to spill any on the keyboard, mmkay?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2012, 1:16 am - IP Logged

"The President doesn't tank the economy."

Tell that to all of the right-wing wackos on this site -- ridge, dpoly, Cletus and all the rest -- who blame EVERYTHING on Obama EVERY CHANCE THEY GET.  Your labeling of me as ignorant while you give them a free pass shows your own ignorance.

And as for you, Barbie, I see you're well into your nightly intoxication ritual.  Do try not to spill any on the keyboard, mmkay?

Go piss up a rope, ya slack-jawed pansy.

--Edmund Burke

Page 14 of 27