Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are QPs randomly generated numbers?

Topic closed. 181 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 8 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

SergeM ia a one Star spoil sport..........

Surely you could spare more than a single  Star  What?

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #133462
    September 30, 2012
    5946 Posts
    Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Teeth? Talk about that hair piece that survived typhoons and hurricane Katrina without a strand out of place. Let's not talk about the messy divorces.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Teeth? Talk about that hair piece that survived typhoons and hurricane Katrina without a strand out of place. Let's not talk about the messy divorces.

A divorce is nothing more than an inconvenience when you have that much money.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how much those teeth cost???  What?

As the old saying goes......if you have to ask.....you can't afford 'em.  No Nod

Bahamas
          Member #133462
          September 30, 2012
          5946 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Touche!

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Much like a gunslinger with notches in his pistol, millionaires consider a long string of divorces, an entitlement and an honor.   Approve

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

As the old saying goes......if you have to ask.....you can't afford 'em.  No Nod

Unhappy I want some real good teeth.

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Unhappy I want some real good teeth.

Hit the 5+1 with some live numbers, and you'll have the best choppers the lottery can buy.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Hit the 5+1 with some live numbers, and you'll have the best choppers the lottery can buy.

Nice thinking, and I'm just about to hatch a plan for doing just that......... Stay tuned.......

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I just learned they have this thing called "Press-on Veneers". For only 800 bucks you can get one row done all by mail, no kidding. They send you something to bite on for an impression, you mail it back, and they make something that looks like dentures that last 2 to 3 years. I may have to get them soon.

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I just learned they have this thing called "Press-on Veneers". For only 800 bucks you can get one row done all by mail, no kidding. They send you something to bite on for an impression, you mail it back, and they make something that looks like dentures that last 2 to 3 years. I may have to get them soon.

Next they'll be coming up with a press on face, for those that are not pleased with their current one.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: October 7, 2012, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Next they'll be coming up with a press on face, for those that are not pleased with their current one.

Oh c'mon, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1654 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2012, 10:35 am - IP Logged

any quick pick has just as good of a chance as any self-pick.

Now your not even telling the truth LL. Please at least try to be honest...........   What?

With self picks you not only have the option of strategy and method, you also have the option of using the vast array of systems available here at LP. There are wheels and abbreviated wheels and other useful systems.

A simple key number wheel can reduce 252 combinations down to 25........

Okay, let's take a quick looksie at something in an effort to substantiate my point. Point of reference is the past (2) sets of winning PB numbers, Ronnie, and what they have in common.

10/6/2012  15-26-34-36-59-35

10/3/2012  17-23-36-55-59-10

Now, had a player chose to do Quick-Picks here for 10/6, and it eliminated any numbers from 10/3's winning combination, they clearly lose and don't match any numbers at all. On the other hand, if it kicks out a couple of lines which contain any repeated numbers like it usually does, and those numbers were in the last draw, then the current winning draw is a DIRECT PRODUCT of the LAST DRAW.

Any (1) number repeated in the next draw, Ronnie, makes it the same combo as the last ...except with the rest of the numbers to complete it. As you know, it's all about permutations with any of these games. With so many permutations in a game like this, how is possible to strategically permutate the right numbers when we don't know if or when any (1) number will repeat? If any number does repeat, how can we know wich other numbers to put with it in order to complete the set for a win?

If NONE of them repeat, and you HAVE any of them in your set of numbers, then you also clearly know you haven't won the big one as well. See how all this can work both ways...for you, or, against you? We can never know what the outcome will be due to so many possibilities and pre-tests...in that order. This scenario applies to both self and quick-pick players. From where I'm standing, I can see how any combination of numbers will win no matter how outlandish it may seem or look.

I'm pretty good at cornering the winning numbers in a 0-9 game. But, with fifty times the amount of numbers to work through and then eliminate some, it becomes a cost, liability, and ROI (Return On Investment) issue with me. Therefore, I limit how often I play and how much give away. Gotta remember, Ronnie, this isn't a game where we can effectively begin with all combos and narrow down to a reasonable set, dollar-wise, to play after the last draw.Personally, I've always done much better with QP's in both MM's and PB.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Bahamas
                            Member #133462
                            September 30, 2012
                            5946 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2012, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Okay, let's take a quick looksie at something in an effort to substantiate my point. Point of reference is the past (2) sets of winning PB numbers, Ronnie, and what they have in common.

Now, had a player chose to do Quick-Picks here for 10/6, and it eliminated any numbers from 10/3's winning combination, they clearly lose and don't match any numbers at all. On the other hand, if it kicks out a couple of lines which contain any repeated numbers like it usually does, and those numbers were in the last draw, then the current winning draw is a DIRECT PRODUCT of the LAST DRAW.

Any (1) number repeated in the next draw, Ronnie, makes it the same combo as the last ...except with the rest of the numbers to complete it. As you know, it's all about permutations with any of these games. With so many permutations in a game like this, how is possible to strategically permutate the right numbers when we don't know if or when any (1) number will repeat? If any number does repeat, how can we know wich other numbers to put with it in order to complete the set for a win?

If NONE of them repeat, and you HAVE any of them in your set of numbers, then you also clearly know you haven't won the big one as well. See how all this can work both ways...for you, or, against you? We can never know what the outcome will be due to so many possibilities and pre-tests...in that order. This scenario applies to both self and quick-pick players. From where I'm standing, I can see how any combination of numbers will win no matter how outlandish it may seem or look.

I'm pretty good at cornering the winning numbers in a 0-9 game. But, with fifty times the amount of numbers to work through and then eliminate some, it becomes a cost, liability, and ROI (Return On Investment) issue with me. Therefore, I limit how often I play and how much give away. Gotta remember, Ronnie, this isn't a game where we can effectively begin with all combos and narrow down to a reasonable set, dollar-wise, to play after the last draw.Personally, I've always done much better with QP's in both MM's and PB.

L.L.

In one post you just made an attempt to undermine the premisse of my dissertation in Numerology!

Needless to say, based on the above, I am a huge proponent of Number elimination as a strategic element to winning the lottery.

Ronnie and I only need this to work ONCE. I notice people around here discuss things as though the expectation of a system is for it to work for every single drawing. That would certainly be an impossible feat.

In building a system, a person tracks specific elements or every element of the game to identify relative consistencies and try to leverage those to one's advantage. In the MM for example, more times than nought say 3:1, numbers do not repeat from the last drawing. So we use that as a starting point.

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2012, 11:16 am - IP Logged

L.L.

Thank you L.L. for that pep talk!

Those QP's are just looking better and better all the time.   Hippy

Ronnie I'm playing several of my games this week, with some LP generated QP's. I'll let you know how I fare.  Yes Nod

Page 8 of 13