Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does it make you angry??

Topic closed. 169 replies. Last post 4 years ago by haymaker.

Page 11 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2012, 11:56 am - IP Logged

hey i'm not worried about money.  are you???

and the point wasnt how much, it was proof i made it,,

no handouts from welfare here, that must be your gig since you brought it up,

it's okay,

glad we the tax payers can contribute to the poor folk  such as yourself.Cheers

Most people on welfare aren't worried about money so Im not suprised to hear that you aren't..I'm a taxpayer paying for your benefits "helpmewin" name says it all help you...... help you...I'm helping YOU Show some gratitude hon...

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2012, 11:59 am - IP Logged

So how did you end up on welfare b2b??

Im not...that guy "helpmewin" is........ heck he already won....he's welfare for life...

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1649 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2012, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Come on in...the water's FINE!!!!!Thinking of...

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19843 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2012, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Im not...that guy "helpmewin" is........ heck he already won....he's welfare for life...

sinking themselves deeper into an anger filled pit.Evil Uhh keep going he's waiting 4 ya!

talk about names billionairewannabee Green laugh

never in your life or 50 newborn babies lifetimes will you ever be a billionaire.Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2012, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

sinking themselves deeper into an anger filled pit.Evil Uhh keep going he's waiting 4 ya!

talk about names billionairewannabee Green laugh

never in your life or 50 newborn babies lifetimes will you ever be a billionaire.Green laugh

Wow who's angry now??? LOL calm down helpme I know you hate that I have money but don't.....  I keep the life you lead within reach I pay your bills Im hoping youl'll get off public assistance one day but if you don't me and many many more taxpayers will keep sustaining you so be grateful...and please don't be angry your on welfare....it will all work out for you eventually...Hold your head up girl we're all here for you

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19843 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2012, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Wow who's angry now??? LOL calm down helpme I know you hate that I have money but don't.....  I keep the life you lead within reach I pay your bills Im hoping youl'll get off public assistance one day but if you don't me and many many more taxpayers will keep sustaining you so be grateful...and please don't be angry your on welfare....it will all work out for you eventually...Hold your head up girl we're all here for you

sorry my badGreen laughnot only are you angry & jealous i must include ignorant!Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
              Member #130815
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2012, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

sorry my badGreen laughnot only are you angry & jealous i must include ignorant!Green laugh

All the name calling...LOL you keep calling names...I understand your having a hard time...but please don't take it out on me...it o.k. to need help in this country I mean look at your name...you obviously picked it cause you need help...and I was just saying that we're all here to give it to you..Keep on keeping on girl you're gonna make it some day o.k....And don't reply to this hon we've gotten so far off topic...So let's make a pact if it has nothing to do with the original post....let's keep it to ourselves or send it to the person's inbox...o.k.?

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: October 24, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi, my name is ILK. Im proud of America, and I shop at Wal-Mart. 

One less loser like you on the planet would make me happier than a pig crap water. And a whole lot of other people. HUman waste is what you are.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

One less loser like you on the planet would make me happier than a pig crap water. And a whole lot of other people. HUman waste is what you are.

Yes, I know. Wont it be nice when you can flush everyone who is proud of America down the toilet... What?

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I know. Wont it be nice when you can flush everyone who is proud of America down the toilet... What?

No, just Vermin like you who put greedy evil humans up on a pedestal. And believe me, you're not the only one who thinks like this, but what makes you worse than the others is that you boast about it. At least the other human waste keep it on the DL, well most of them.

Go play in traffic blindfolded and I'll sit here crossing my fingers. Puke

You're a big shiny piece of SCUM !

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

No, just Vermin like you who put greedy evil humans up on a pedestal. And believe me, you're not the only one who thinks like this, but what makes you worse than the others is that you boast about it. At least the other human waste keep it on the DL, well most of them.

Go play in traffic blindfolded and I'll sit here crossing my fingers. Puke

You're a big shiny piece of SCUM !

Thank you for those compliments. Courage of convictions is something I'm quite proud of. Thanks you.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for those compliments. Courage of convictions is something I'm quite proud of. Thanks you.

Courage? Yup, you got courage alright. You have the galls to tell everyone on LP what an A-hole you really are. That does take guts. I'm glad you agree you're a loser A-hole.

Now go and make sure your boiler room full of 12 year old kids are doing their jobs correctly. Puke

Puke     Puke          Puke         Puke        Puke

You're lucky I don't own this site. You would've been kicked out on your  filthy ass yesterday.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I was watching Charles Barkley talk about losing $10 million in gambling habits and he didnt seem angry.

Dhaka
                            Bangladesh
                            Member #134142
                            October 19, 2012
                            1 Posts
                            Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I have no problem about this because this is good for them.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

People usually "only" get really angry when they have something to be afraid of............

Page 11 of 12