Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does it make you angry??

Topic closed. 169 replies. Last post 4 years ago by haymaker.

Page 3 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Seriously?

Greed fuels ambition? I think most of the people who have true ambition work hard to make money by providing a product or service that will help the masses in some way, making their lives a little easier to cope with. The person makes money and the people benefit. Progress? That all depends. Progress with a hidden agenda? advances in medicine? Now that's laughable at best. How many billions are the pharmaceutical companies raking in every year when we all know that what we eat is the killer. Popping pills is just a patch, not the solution. We all know, well most of us, that there are cures for diseases but the companies would go out of business not being able to sell them pills. And technology, well, that goes without saying. Sure we like out gadgets, and medical advances like the machines that can diagnose a problem with better accuracy.

But I think you're missing the point. 99% of the people in all those ares you mentioned have an agenda. They don't give a rat's ass about us. You really believe most of them really care about our welfare? if they did we wouldn't have an economical crisis in this country. if you had the means to dig deep enough, you'd find a skeleton or two in their closets. There may be a very small percent who do what they do for the betterment of society, but in my opinion, most ambitious, innovative business minded individuals are after something bigger than they reveal. They will screw anyone who stands in their way to success, and that's wrong. if i was wrong about this, this world wouldn't be the way it is, so I know I'm right. Just look around you. Drop a dollar in a crowd and watch them tear each other to pieces to get it.

Agree with stupid

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Seriously?

Greed fuels ambition? I think most of the people who have true ambition work hard to make money by providing a product or service that will help the masses in some way, making their lives a little easier to cope with. The person makes money and the people benefit. Progress? That all depends. Progress with a hidden agenda? advances in medicine? Now that's laughable at best. How many billions are the pharmaceutical companies raking in every year when we all know that what we eat is the killer. Popping pills is just a patch, not the solution. We all know, well most of us, that there are cures for diseases but the companies would go out of business not being able to sell them pills. And technology, well, that goes without saying. Sure we like out gadgets, and medical advances like the machines that can diagnose a problem with better accuracy.

But I think you're missing the point. 99% of the people in all those ares you mentioned have an agenda. They don't give a rat's ass about us. You really believe most of them really care about our welfare? if they did we wouldn't have an economical crisis in this country. if you had the means to dig deep enough, you'd find a skeleton or two in their closets. There may be a very small percent who do what they do for the betterment of society, but in my opinion, most ambitious, innovative business minded individuals are after something bigger than they reveal. They will screw anyone who stands in their way to success, and that's wrong. if i was wrong about this, this world wouldn't be the way it is, so I know I'm right. Just look around you. Drop a dollar in a crowd and watch them tear each other to pieces to get it.

OK I get where your coming from.

Greedy rich people are all evil in your book, and have no business playing the lottery.

I respect you for your opinion.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Agree with stupid

It's obvious you don't have a case. It's much easier to enlarge an emoticon and hide behind it. Is that the best you got?

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Those are poverty wages speaking for myself.

Besides after taxes, that's really only about $37,500

I Agree! $3000. a month wont pay the bills unless your a loner and a stoner.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

It's obvious you don't have a case. It's much easier to enlarge an emoticon and hide behind it. Is that the best you got?

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!

Why waste time arguing with stupid......   What?

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

What?

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!

Im sure you would be a fun person to stand next to in a bread line, but your post is not very logical.

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

What?

I've never seen such a large confused emoticon before.  Jester Laugh

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

OK I get where your coming from.

Greedy rich people are all evil in your book, and have no business playing the lottery.

I respect you for your opinion.

Evil is a bad choice of words in my opinion. Everyone has some greed, it's normal, but it's only evil when it's used with power and large amounts of money to manipulate the climate so the greedy jerk can make millions and billions while the middle and lower class suffer. Guess what, they're still rich despite screwing up the economy, and the masses are worse off. 

They're laughing all the way to the bank. Those suckers, look at them. We're so lucky they aren't as shrewd and devious as us huh Charlie? Thank you Uncle Sam for bailing us out. We knew they would. HA !

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Im sure you would be a fun person to stand next to in a bread line, but your post is not very logical.

I know it's hard for you to absorb so much information in such a short period of time. Try reading it slower, maybe in a couple of hours it'll all soak in.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Evil is a bad choice of words in my opinion. Everyone has some greed, it's normal, but it's only evil when it's used with power and large amounts of money to manipulate the climate so the greedy jerk can make millions and billions while the middle and lower class suffer. Guess what, they're still rich despite screwing up the economy, and the masses are worse off. 

They're laughing all the way to the bank. Those suckers, look at them. We're so lucky they aren't as shrewd and devious as us huh Charlie? Thank you Uncle Sam for bailing us out. We knew they would. HA !

it's only evil when it's used with power and large amounts of money to manipulate the climate

Is she talking about Obama?????????

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts

I can just see Ronnie's new motto, forget a chicken in every pot. I wanna see a boiler room in every back yard. Green laugh

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts

OK I'll rephrase it. Greedy rich people are basically nice well intentioned individuals, who just happen to have some small character flaws.  Wink

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

it's only evil when it's used with power and large amounts of money to manipulate the climate

Is she talking about Obama?????????

The presidents don't influence the economy. The rich wealthy greedy corporations who operate under a cloak of decency do.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

I can just see Ronnie's new motto, forget a chicken in every pot. I wanna see a boiler room in every back yard. Green laugh

To each according to his need, and from each according to his ability..... You go girl.

Page 3 of 12