Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does it make you angry??

Topic closed. 169 replies. Last post 4 years ago by haymaker.

Page 12 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3850 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

No, what makes me angry is when I see people who are well off financially playing the lottery.They drive really expensive cars, live in 3 million dollar homes in an upscale gated community, but that's not good enough, they want it all. I say let the blue collar workers catch a break.

There should be a rule when purchasing tickets. Present your last year's tax records, and if it exceeds $50,000 a year, then you're excluded from playing.

I think you left out a zero or two off that # I make well over $50,000 and hardly consider myself finacially well off.

I bust my ass at work to pay my bills, sure I live in a nice house, but won't be able to retire in it unless I get a nice win,

my truck is 16 years old.

If you exclude everyone that makes $50,000 or more you'll just reinforce the notion that the lottery is a tax on the poor,

and the JP will grow slower and therefore hit less often and ppl. will loose interest.

the lottery knows this and that's why it will never happen.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

People usually "only" get really angry when they have something to be afraid of............

People who admit loving evil greedy humans deserve to be dragged by their balls and whipped until they beg for mercy, and then I can come along and spit a big fat loogi right in your face. I'd pay big money to see that happen.

Then what will you do? Hold your flag up and make witty remarks? You're a used douche bag !

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I think you left out a zero or two off that # I make well over $50,000 and hardly consider myself finacially well off.

I bust my ass at work to pay my bills, sure I live in a nice house, but won't be able to retire in it unless I get a nice win,

my truck is 16 years old.

If you exclude everyone that makes $50,000 or more you'll just reinforce the notion that the lottery is a tax on the poor,

and the JP will grow slower and therefore hit less often and ppl. will loose interest.

the lottery knows this and that's why it will never happen.

The exclusion was just a joke. But the other part wasn't.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2012, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

It's A-holes like ronnie the loser who effed up this economy, and this <snip> is proud of it.

You wouldn't last 5 seconds saying that garbage to my face. But you're happily safe behind your computer. I'm not a violent man, but I just wish 10 seconds with you alone. I'd shove those words right back up your ass while you cried like a little girly girl bleeding and a bent nose.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
          United States
          Member #112968
          June 29, 2011
          3850 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

The exclusion was just a joke. But the other part wasn't.

I agree w/ the other part,

from your Op on page 1 (wow, this thred went crazy) I agree w/ the thing on $3mil houses,

even ppl. that make $500,000, should'nt live in $3mil. houses the,

upkeep,taxes maint, h/o ins would be a killer.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Page 12 of 12