Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Honestly would you really care how much taxes you had to pay??

Topic closed. 189 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 8 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Whoa. Do you ever read what you write? LOL

It's so stupid it's funny.

Seriously, check it out sometime.

Well like I said I"ll never ever be as stupid as you boy...seriously........Now go on to bed it's late...your bones will be aching in the morn...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I suspect b2b is a teenager because I'd bet that was meant to be read as U.S. soldiers, not us soldiers.

I agree with the teenager thing, Stalker.

The responses are too childish to be coming from an adult.

It's always an "I know you are but what am I?" type of response.

He's got nothin'.

He's probably not old enough to be playing the lottery.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40420 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

And they ALL hate US the US.....and yeah it's tangled we can't untangle it....and we never will....I just glad the 8 years we spent in Iraq, we made a difference and got all the WMDs out of there....oh wait that was a lie....Guess you didn't mind SPENDING all those TAX dollars there and countless lives on a lie....

LALALALALALA, YOU GOT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR EARS! Not up on the facts are you, just scream WMD'S , Change the subject , What has that got to do with the current situation?

Fact, Saddam Hussein wanted the world to believe he had deadly weapons, that could kill thousands.

Fact, He refused to let inspectors in .

Fact, He was using nerve gas on the people in his country.

Fact, We had just had terrorists fly planes into our buildings, now we got nutball , touting his big bad aresenal,

Fact, Congress, a Democratic congress declared war on him.

Fact, after declaring was on him, demorats then went behind Americas back bad mouthing the very decision they themselves had made, THE BIGGEST LIES CAME FROM CONGRESS.

Fact, Saddam , himself is the reason, he's having a dirtnap.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Well like I said I"ll never ever be as stupid as you boy...seriously........Now go on to bed it's late...your bones will be aching in the morn...

Yeah, I heard that brilliantly clever remark the first 3 times you said it.

You got nothin' else?

That's all you got?

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I heard that brilliantly clever remark the first 3 times you said it.

You got nothin' else?

That's all you got?

When you're talking to stupid people you have to repeat yourself....when talking to stupid people you have to repeat yourself....rdgrnr you still up.... GO TO BED BOY

United States
            Member #130815
            July 25, 2012
            1636 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I agree with the teenager thing, Stalker.

The responses are too childish to be coming from an adult.

It's always an "I know you are but what am I?" type of response.

He's got nothin'.

He's probably not old enough to be playing the lottery.

Youre the one throwing out names...so I guess you'd know

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

When you're talking to stupid people you have to repeat yourself....when talking to stupid people you have to repeat yourself....rdgrnr you still up.... GO TO BED BOY

You're coming unhinged now, numbnuts.

You've found you can't run with the big dogs.

So just keep your stupid ass on the porch or take the smackdown.

Don't feel downtrodden though son, you're a loser, just accept it.

Learn it.

Live it.

Love it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Youre the one throwing out names...so I guess you'd know

What names?

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40420 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Ok for all of you that says we're paying too much in taxes....this is not the America you signed up for.........leave get the heck out go to mexico or china or heck canada......wherever you want to go in this world and not pay any tax.....Oh no this is your country then shut up and change it...get the majority with you and change it.....Change it or deal with it....it's not hurting me in the least paying what Im paying so Im dealing with it......

It just never ends, your like perpetual brain freeze, Do you live in mommies basement?

Not the America I signed up for, where did you get that little morsel, Not up on the happenings of the world are you?, Put the xbox away and pick up a newspaper.

It's not hurting you, cause you ain't paying, nobody and I mean nobody, who works hard and makes sacrifices, is happy to have their hard earned dollars taken away.

United States
                    Member #130815
                    July 25, 2012
                    1636 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2012, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

You're coming unhinged now, numbnuts.

You've found you can't run with the big dogs.

So just keep your stupid ass on the porch or take the smackdown.

Don't feel downtrodden though son, you're a loser, just accept it.

Learn it.

Live it.

Love it.

stolen famous quotes....I guess you the cool one not using your own material.....ohhh i forgot you don't have anything original....Well it's been nice chatting with you here but I'm going to leave you alone ....for now maybe I can blow up yor inbox with some more of my insight and you can try to combat it with some more of your stolen quotes.....Good night boy you sleep tight in your  cowardly bed that you beloved govt will kindly snatch from you if you dare buck the system and not pay your taxes.....Remember now bow down......and keep paying those taxes you worthless piece of nothing.........Cause you ain't got the "cojones" not to....

United States
                      Member #130815
                      July 25, 2012
                      1636 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2012, 12:01 am - IP Logged

It just never ends, your like perpetual brain freeze, Do you live in mommies basement?

Not the America I signed up for, where did you get that little morsel, Not up on the happenings of the world are you?, Put the xbox away and pick up a newspaper.

It's not hurting you, cause you ain't paying, nobody and I mean nobody, who works hard and makes sacrifices, is happy to have their hard earned dollars taken away.

And yet you sorry behind will keep bowing down and paying taxes.........the very taxes YOU are complaining against.....what will you do about it?? Nothing....... cause you know you can't........Bow down and pay

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

"It's not hurting you, cause you ain't paying..."

That's it in a nutshell, sully. This kid ain't even in the game. He's a dreamer dreaming of the day he's old enough to play the lottery and we have to deal with his stupid ass fantasies until he grows up. What a colossal waste of time he is. I'm sure his family thinks the same. He shouldn't even be on this site until he's old enough. Especially at this time of night.

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40420 Posts
                          Posted: December 5, 2012, 12:04 am - IP Logged

And yet you sorry behind will keep bowing down and paying taxes.........the very taxes YOU are complaining against.....what will you do about it?? Nothing....... cause you know you can't........Bow down and pay

Wrong you are, Millions of us are ready to retire, no more income tax, no more medicare or SS coming out of our checks, they gonna run out of that welfare and free handout money. The freebies are running out, it's you who's going to bow down when you want your free food, Uncle Sam is going to tell you to ANTE UP BIACHE!  hehehehehe

Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40420 Posts
                            Posted: December 5, 2012, 12:06 am - IP Logged

"It's not hurting you, cause you ain't paying..."

That's it in a nutshell, sully. This kid ain't even in the game. He's a dreamer dreaming of the day he's old enough to play the lottery and we have to deal with his stupid ass fantasies until he grows up. What a colossal waste of time he is. I'm sure his family thinks the same. He shouldn't even be on this site until he's old enough. Especially at this time of night.

I bet he'll have a ton of questions for his teacher tomarrow, hope he doen't miss the bus staying up so late.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1648 Posts
                              Posted: December 5, 2012, 12:09 am - IP Logged

" Got an ear and an eye full Saturday night..."

Yeah, I bet you got a mouthful too.

But we were talking politics if you don't mind.

Naw, that's what's Bloomberg done to you...along with a few others. Hey ridge, have you told Tim McGraw how you really feel about him being a (D) and from Tennessee? Yeah, a good and decent man that's rich and white nonetheless! Oh, and he voted for Obama, too! Wonder how all the ladies really feel about that. How many of his cd's do you have? Or, did you burn 'em all up? What about Tobie Keith and Faith Hill? Do you just down right hate them, too???

Let us know how you feel about these people and any others that are famous (D).

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Page 8 of 13