Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you still shop at Walmart??

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Columbia, SC
United States
Member #135285
November 21, 2012
584 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2012, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Here's one more that I hope will make everyone's Christmas a little brighter...... Merry Christmas.

Lawd Have Mercy!

Someone should inform that woman that Crack is illegal!

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2012, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Walmart is not the only place I shop, but it is my favorite place to shop.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I tried to shop at Walmart recently but they ain't got anymore AR-15's and don't know when they'll be gettin' any. Don't even think about .223 ammo.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I tried to shop at Walmart recently but they ain't got anymore AR-15's and don't know when they'll be gettin' any. Don't even think about .223 ammo.

I also don't like that colour.

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2012, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I also don't like that colour.

Hello Kitty kills again LOL

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

NO that's CLASSIC Walmart.....there is one thing you can always make you feel good about yourself.......Go to a Walmart and I guarantee you will find someone dressed worse than you....no matter what you have on....

I Agree!I can vouch for that My brother Lives up-state New York,  so often

I go stay with him and my sister-in-law; when Saturday morning rolls in

we roll out to Wally's and oh boy!!! LOL...not nice to make fun of people...

but if they make fun of themselves!!! we can join in...LOL...

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
              Member #5599
              July 13, 2004
              1185 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2012, 5:24 am - IP Logged

So if I won a big jackpot oh say the base 40 million.....I'd like to think I'd still shop at Walmart....but i think I'd change it up sometimes for groceries and go to Whole Foods at least once a month....LOL you kinda got to be a millionaire to shop at a Whole Foods....I also  like Target...it's so bright and colorful and they have nice stuff there....I'd definately get my costco membership, the closest one to me though is about 40-50 miles away....but I wouldn't need to worry about gas anymore or putting miles on my car...Wal-mart though...yeah I'd still shop there...of course I wouldn't drive the Phantom....scratches and dents you know....

With 40 mi, why not support plantation economics.

You could of course by American products.

Funny thing, greed is not nationalistic. So, you can sell out your country and depress the standard of living for everybody legally.

olplugger's avatar - moon2
                Mechanicsville, VA
                United States
                Member #84145
                December 23, 2009
                1523 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2012, 5:53 am - IP Logged

So if I won a big jackpot oh say the base 40 million.....I'd like to think I'd still shop at Walmart....but i think I'd change it up sometimes for groceries and go to Whole Foods at least once a month....LOL you kinda got to be a millionaire to shop at a Whole Foods....I also  like Target...it's so bright and colorful and they have nice stuff there....I'd definately get my costco membership, the closest one to me though is about 40-50 miles away....but I wouldn't need to worry about gas anymore or putting miles on my car...Wal-mart though...yeah I'd still shop there...of course I wouldn't drive the Phantom....scratches and dents you know....

No, I would not shop at Walmart.  My staff would do all the shopping.  I would be busy in the accounting office.

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

United States
                  Member #130815
                  July 25, 2012
                  1636 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2012, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Funny thing, greed is not nationalistic. So, you can sell out your country and depress the standard of living for everybody legally.

Unfourtanely Corporate America sold out this country loooooong time ago........

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Unfourtanely Corporate America sold out this country loooooong time ago........

ShockedWith all due respect to you billionaire2bee, I disagree... even your own cll name say you believe you are a "billionare2bee" LOL..LOL..there are many who still believe in America me!!! If you think those soldiers who died in war after war gave their life in vain...Think again! We are not for sale!!!!

They could attempt it...But it will not work, too many Diehards  like myself!LOL..I love this country and that's the reason I did not vote for our President, fool me once, not twice!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Sun SmileyWHEN YOU GO TO WALLY WORLD DO AS I DO,  I seek help from the "MINORITY HELP", TO HELP ME WITH WHAT I NEED  Believe me they      do take note of this, and say what good service you received from them..(.If you received good help.)....This helps the workers in the long run.

If we all stop shopping at American Companies, we eventually can put American Companies out of business

and some Japanese, or Chinese company  will buy them out,  and then the cure becomes worst than the illness!!!! 

one Example is Your At&T telephone Co. who now  farms out a lot of their work over seas!!! and when you call to ask questions about your bill, someone from the Philippines or other place answers, I say "I need to

speak with someone here in America" and they transfer me back!!

At Walmart, they  still have many made in America products such as Dresses, slacks, bed sheets, bed spreads., towels, pots and pan, Electronics,  paint and other products of very good quality...

Made in America is somethings we should seek to purchase not only at Walmart, 

but any and all places we go to spend our made in America Dollars.....

US Flagand I stand by my words!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Thumbs UpAny Gain for America, by any legal means Necessary!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:18 am - IP Logged

ShockedWith all due respect to you billionaire2bee, I disagree... even your own cll name say you believe you are a "billionare2bee" LOL..LOL..there are many who still believe in America me!!! If you think those soldiers who died in war after war gave their life in vain...Think again! We are not for sale!!!!

They could attempt it...But it will not work, too many Diehards  like myself!LOL..I love this country and that's the reason I did not vote for our President, fool me once, not twice!

b2b isn't due any respect..........Green laugh

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2012, 10:21 am - IP Logged

b2b isn't due any respect..........Green laugh

Roger that.