Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 16 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
orlando,fl
United States
Member #89879
April 17, 2010
135 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2014, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure she has been spending some of that $5million winnings on rolls of the game. But that's good for her. I literally have 5 publix's within a 5 mile radius from me and I never win big at them lol.

orlando,fl
    United States
    Member #89879
    April 17, 2010
    135 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

So I was checking the flalottery website and noticed someone has won the lucky $2500 a week for life game. Now I checked it last week to see how many prizes were left and it said 1. Now someone has won this week and the prize remaining is still 1. Just curious if the site hasn't been updated to account for that winner or is there 1 still left.

Columbia, SC
      United States
      Member #150054
      December 15, 2013
      6 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2014, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I was in Florida (Key West, Miami Beach, Palm Beach, St. Augustine) and bought many FL instant scratch-off lottery tickets ($1 through $10), but only "won" $1. When I buy same amounts in my state I alwmost always win something like at least $5, $10 or $50, but in FL no luck at all. I wonder if Florida instant odds of winning are wrong?

orlando,fl
        United States
        Member #89879
        April 17, 2010
        135 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2014, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I was in Florida (Key West, Miami Beach, Palm Beach, St. Augustine) and bought many FL instant scratch-off lottery tickets ($1 through $10), but only "won" $1. When I buy same amounts in my state I alwmost always win something like at least $5, $10 or $50, but in FL no luck at all. I wonder if Florida instant odds of winning are wrong?

I wouldn't count on any odds unless you can afford to purchase the amonut of tickets the odds say it takes to win the grand prize and see if the odds are true. I've been sticking with Loteria and won $200 today. I say find a game you're passionate about and stick with it until you win.

Saint Petersburg
          United States
          Member #151352
          January 15, 2014
          141 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2014, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Got pretty lucky and won these $500 GRT's last week.

Saint Petersburg
            United States
            Member #151352
            January 15, 2014
            141 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2014, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Nice cluster wins. I won this $100 a few months ago.....

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #77815
              August 1, 2009
              3460 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2014, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Say my name!

Guess Who's Back?

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #77815
                August 1, 2009
                3460 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2014, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Won $100 on this $2 ticket.

Guess Who's Back?

Saint Petersburg
                  United States
                  Member #151352
                  January 15, 2014
                  141 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2014, 1:38 am - IP Logged

PUBLIX pays well. Bought (5) $10... 50X The Cash tickets from the machine. #'s 51-55. #52 paid back $10 and #54 made my day with $1,000. Before this win, my luck had faded a bit over the past week or two. But we all know you gotta to be in it to win it. Lets play on yall!!

orlando,fl
                    United States
                    Member #89879
                    April 17, 2010
                    135 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2014, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

PUBLIX pays well. Bought (5) $10... 50X The Cash tickets from the machine. #'s 51-55. #52 paid back $10 and #54 made my day with $1,000. Before this win, my luck had faded a bit over the past week or two. But we all know you gotta to be in it to win it. Lets play on yall!!

Nice Win. Publix never pays out big for me though. I just won $20 on a $3 crossword cash. I may cash it in at publix to try to catch off some of your vibes lol. Did you pick from machine or counter?

Saint Petersburg
                      United States
                      Member #151352
                      January 15, 2014
                      141 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2014, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Nice Win. Publix never pays out big for me though. I just won $20 on a $3 crossword cash. I may cash it in at publix to try to catch off some of your vibes lol. Did you pick from machine or counter?

Thanks speeddmon. Publix in the past wasn't very kind to my pockets. I would buy and then cry lol That's the first $1,000 winner for me. As well as the highest winning amount thus far. I Fed the ticket machine $50 and recieved tickets #51-55. For some reason I tend to win the big amounts in the machines, but I get alot of symbols when I buy over the counter. Either way i'm in to win it haha!! I have some more pics from today's winners, but my phone isn't connecting to computer all of a sudden. Will post them as soon as I fix it.

orlando,fl
                        United States
                        Member #89879
                        April 17, 2010
                        135 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks speeddmon. Publix in the past wasn't very kind to my pockets. I would buy and then cry lol That's the first $1,000 winner for me. As well as the highest winning amount thus far. I Fed the ticket machine $50 and recieved tickets #51-55. For some reason I tend to win the big amounts in the machines, but I get alot of symbols when I buy over the counter. Either way i'm in to win it haha!! I have some more pics from today's winners, but my phone isn't connecting to computer all of a sudden. Will post them as soon as I fix it.

I'm not one for spending big at one time on tickets but I would gladly spend $50 for $1000. The highest I've won from scratch offs is $100. I won $500 the first year they did the Millionaire Raffle thing about 5 years ago, so congrats on your first $1000. Hope to see more wins from you and hopefully me too lol.

Saint Petersburg
                          United States
                          Member #151352
                          January 15, 2014
                          141 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2014, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Went to 2 of my favorite convient stores this afternoon. Both called "lucky penny mart". Bought 5 50X The Cash from both store and found these guys in the middle. Other tickets won a seperate total of $45.00 apart from the $250.00 shown here.  $295.00 total. Spent $100 over the counter. Symbols are a bit scarce these days. But these tickets are on fire around my area. Going to my favorite publix tommorrow to get some more. They restocked last night..I will post winners. Hopefully!

Saint Petersburg
                            United States
                            Member #151352
                            January 15, 2014
                            141 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2014, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Went to 2 of my favorite convient stores this afternoon. Both called "lucky penny mart". Bought 5 50X The Cash from both store and found these guys in the middle. Other tickets won a seperate total of $45.00 apart from the $250.00 shown here.  $295.00 total. Spent $100 over the counter. Symbols are a bit scarce these days. But these tickets are on fire around my area. Going to my favorite publix tommorrow to get some more. They restocked last night..I will post winners. Hopefully!

My luck didn't kick in today. Lost nearly every 50X the cash ticket and then made the mistake of not quiting while i'm ahead. Long story short. Down over $200 for the day. But it's all good. I'll take a few days off and then gradually get back in the swing of it. Those kind of losses will humble you real real quick

orlando,fl
                              United States
                              Member #89879
                              April 17, 2010
                              135 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2014, 12:43 am - IP Logged

My luck didn't kick in today. Lost nearly every 50X the cash ticket and then made the mistake of not quiting while i'm ahead. Long story short. Down over $200 for the day. But it's all good. I'll take a few days off and then gradually get back in the swing of it. Those kind of losses will humble you real real quick

Sorry to hear about your bad luck today. I cashed in my $20 winner for 2 of the 50x cash to try to ride your coat tails lol. First ticket lost but second ticket is a winner for $25, it was a 5x $5 winner. Nothing major but more than what I played. I'm debating on whether to buy 100x the cash ticket or not. I usually play the ticket price of the winner i.e. a $25 winner so I buy a $25 ticket. Will mull it over...

Page 16 of 355