Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 17 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Port St Lucie
United States
Member #152236
February 8, 2014
17 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2014, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Played a bit yesterday, broke even for the day. Lots of $5-25 winners on assorted tickets but nothing big with the exeception of this guy;

Saint Petersburg
    United States
    Member #151352
    January 15, 2014
    141 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2014, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your bad luck today. I cashed in my $20 winner for 2 of the 50x cash to try to ride your coat tails lol. First ticket lost but second ticket is a winner for $25, it was a 5x $5 winner. Nothing major but more than what I played. I'm debating on whether to buy 100x the cash ticket or not. I usually play the ticket price of the winner i.e. a $25 winner so I buy a $25 ticket. Will mull it over...

I hear ya on the buy a ticket according to a winning ticket amount idea. I thought about doing that a few times but never did. I have had the worst luck on that $25 100X The Cash game. I rarely if ever play it, and when I do I loose or barely win half my $ back. I played 4 in a row once. Buying one at a time and won nothing. That's $100 gone. I'm sure i'll grab 1 or 2 one day and win something descent. But that's just too much to spend when the loosing tickets are in such big clusters around here.

orlando,fl
      United States
      Member #89879
      April 17, 2010
      135 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2014, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I hear ya on the buy a ticket according to a winning ticket amount idea. I thought about doing that a few times but never did. I have had the worst luck on that $25 100X The Cash game. I rarely if ever play it, and when I do I loose or barely win half my $ back. I played 4 in a row once. Buying one at a time and won nothing. That's $100 gone. I'm sure i'll grab 1 or 2 one day and win something descent. But that's just too much to spend when the loosing tickets are in such big clusters around here.

Well I was going to do the 100x the cash but the store I cashed my ticket in had 4 rolls going at once and I backed out. Instead bough a quick pick for lotto & pb and tried my luck at 200,000 for life and lost. So back to ground zero. I do better on $2 or $3 tix and purchase the $20 tix from those win. My family is visiting this weekend and they purchased 2 of the 50x and 4 of the 20x tickets and only won $10 back on the 50x, so $40 spent and $10 back on that. Maybe I will try to stick to publix and this one store I usually always win at least my money back on.

Saint Petersburg
        United States
        Member #151352
        January 15, 2014
        141 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2014, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Well I was going to do the 100x the cash but the store I cashed my ticket in had 4 rolls going at once and I backed out. Instead bough a quick pick for lotto & pb and tried my luck at 200,000 for life and lost. So back to ground zero. I do better on $2 or $3 tix and purchase the $20 tix from those win. My family is visiting this weekend and they purchased 2 of the 50x and 4 of the 20x tickets and only won $10 back on the 50x, so $40 spent and $10 back on that. Maybe I will try to stick to publix and this one store I usually always win at least my money back on.

That sounds like a good plan, and yeah the higher priced tickets haven't been paying out for me lately so i've bumped down to the $5 and $3 tickets temporarily for now. Played a variety today and came out $150 dollars ahead with the help of these guys posted below. I invested $130 and got back $280. I like to play from the machines, but it really sucks if the biggest prize in the roll was previously purchsed before your arrival. I've been seeing alot of sold out messages on the machines lately inside publix and Winn-Dixie. About to stick with my favorite corner store for a bit. It's been pretty hott these past few weeks. Or it was lol

Port St Lucie
          United States
          Member #152236
          February 8, 2014
          17 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2014, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Nice Stark! Same here, tickets aren't really paying out local either. I work for Publix and we're pretty much out of extra books of scratch offs, using old games to fill spots, the new games are selling like crazy.. There's a new $20 ticket coming out among others early March, something to look at...

Miami, Florida
            United States
            Member #111795
            June 2, 2011
            581 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2014, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Nice Stark! Same here, tickets aren't really paying out local either. I work for Publix and we're pretty much out of extra books of scratch offs, using old games to fill spots, the new games are selling like crazy.. There's a new $20 ticket coming out among others early March, something to look at...

Thanks for the heads up about the new $20 game. Any chance you have a link you can post? It would be cool to see it ahead of time and see what the odds are. Haven't seen it yet, going to search now but thanks for the heads up!

Port St Lucie
              United States
              Member #152236
              February 8, 2014
              17 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I'll try to find some info out, we just have a little card that has a picture of the $20 ticket at work next to all the slips for powerball, lotto, etc. I'll snap a picture and post it later.

The new planogram for the counter and machine should be avaliable within the next week for us I think, normally we don't get any info other than that until we get the new games in.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19911 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2014, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all the Winners!! Party

Let it Snow Snowman

Saint Petersburg
                  United States
                  Member #151352
                  January 15, 2014
                  141 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2014, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey thanks for the heads up Saaaaaamlsx!! I need to follow the new releases of the new games early so I can get them asap when the best prizes are fresh. It seems like a week or two after the new tickets come out the buzz increases, but the wins drop down and nice prizes become very scarce when the buzz hits and people start buying them up like crazy. Thats when I try to go to the mom and pop stores hoping they still have the first or at least second roll available with no big prizes won yet. But it's so random you just never know.

Saint Petersburg
                    United States
                    Member #151352
                    January 15, 2014
                    141 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2014, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I'll try to find some info out, we just have a little card that has a picture of the $20 ticket at work next to all the slips for powerball, lotto, etc. I'll snap a picture and post it later.

The new planogram for the counter and machine should be avaliable within the next week for us I think, normally we don't get any info other than that until we get the new games in.

Sounds good to me. Thanks again. I'll be keeping an eye out for your post and will for sure keep posting any luck or tips I come across.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #77815
                      August 1, 2009
                      3460 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2014, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

*Florida Lottery Press Release:

FLORIDA LOTTERY SETS NEW RECORD FOR WEEKLY SCRATCH-OFF SALES

TALLAHASSEE - The weather is great in Florida and the sun isn't the only thing shining, Florida Lottery sales are increasing right along with the temperature. The Florida Lottery announced today that sales of Scratch-Off tickets exceeded $78.5 million last week, an all-time record. The newest record breaks the previous sales mark by $4.5 million, reached the first week of March 2012. Florida Lottery's Scratch-Off sales have also surpassed the New York Lottery, the highest-selling U.S. lottery, the past four consecutive weeks.

"Twenty-one Florida Lottery games had sales of more than $1 million last week," said Florida Lottery Secretary Cynthia O'Connell. "This is good news across the board because higher sales result in more winners, increased commissions for retailers and more revenue generated for Florida's students and schools."

The Florida Lottery newest $25 Scratch-Off game, 100X THE CASH, led the Scratch-Off game sales, exceeding $15 million in sales last week. The $20 GOLD RUSH TRIPLER Scratch-Off game followed closely behind with more than $9.5 million in sales.

Terminal game sales are also contributing to the Lottery's bottom line, as both multi-state jackpot games continue to roll over, creating hundred-million-dollar jackpots. The Lottery has been averaging more than $100 million in total sales every week for the past seven weeks.

Last Thursday I went to the distric office because I won the Play 4. While I was waiting I witnessed 10-12 people who all won on scratch-offs. I was the only person there for a terminal game win.

Guess Who's Back?

Port St Lucie
                        United States
                        Member #152236
                        February 8, 2014
                        17 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2014, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good to me. Thanks again. I'll be keeping an eye out for your post and will for sure keep posting any luck or tips I come across.

Okay, here's a little picture of the card we have advertising the new $20 game, no info other than that :/

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2014, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Cant they release any games besides match and win format ? Its getting OLD i want to see something new

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Saint Petersburg
                            United States
                            Member #151352
                            January 15, 2014
                            141 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2014, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Okay, here's a little picture of the card we have advertising the new $20 game, no info other than that :/

Yessir. Thats the same advertisement I saw outside of Murphy's gas station last week. That ticket looks like fun. I am quite sure it's gonna sell out like crazy. Definitely gonna grab a couple the first day their released. Thanks bro!!!

Saint Petersburg
                              United States
                              Member #151352
                              January 15, 2014
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Played a bit yesterday, broke even for the day. Lots of $5-25 winners on assorted tickets but nothing big with the exeception of this guy;

That's a nice one. First row win. Straight to the point!!!

Page 17 of 355