Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5290 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Risky.

Page 18 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Port St Lucie
United States
Member #152236
February 8, 2014
17 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2014, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Yessir. Thats the same advertisement I saw outside of Murphy's gas station last week. That ticket looks like fun. I am quite sure it's gonna sell out like crazy. Definitely gonna grab a couple the first day their released. Thanks bro!!!

Yes, I agree that these are going to sell like crazy, (along with the other tickets if there are any) when they're released on the 5th.. Probably more than the 10x,20x,50x tickets imo, we went through almost 10 books in two weeks of the 20x, we just got our order in today and we received another 10 books of them. Still no planogram, I'll let everyone know when I see it!

Saint Petersburg
    United States
    Member #151352
    January 15, 2014
    141 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2014, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I agree that these are going to sell like crazy, (along with the other tickets if there are any) when they're released on the 5th.. Probably more than the 10x,20x,50x tickets imo, we went through almost 10 books in two weeks of the 20x, we just got our order in today and we received another 10 books of them. Still no planogram, I'll let everyone know when I see it!

Oh Yeah, thse 20X tickets are disappearing like a magic trick. The most i've won on it is $40 thus far. I would purchase more of them, but there's only 5 or 6 top prizes of $500,000 and all I come across is long string of losers with a $5 win back prize most of the time. I'm gonna stick with $20 Monopoly and $10 50X for now and see if I can find a descent bankroll with those. Yesterday was a descent playing day. Won nearly $400.00 dollars playing gold rush tripler and 50X The Cash, but pissed most of the winnings away hunting for that early retirement ticket lol It's OK today is another day. Gotta keep a positive mind, because we all know the odds are mostly against us in the long run.

Florida
      United States
      Member #151010
      January 5, 2014
      198 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2014, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Oh Yeah, thse 20X tickets are disappearing like a magic trick. The most i've won on it is $40 thus far. I would purchase more of them, but there's only 5 or 6 top prizes of $500,000 and all I come across is long string of losers with a $5 win back prize most of the time. I'm gonna stick with $20 Monopoly and $10 50X for now and see if I can find a descent bankroll with those. Yesterday was a descent playing day. Won nearly $400.00 dollars playing gold rush tripler and 50X The Cash, but pissed most of the winnings away hunting for that early retirement ticket lol It's OK today is another day. Gotta keep a positive mind, because we all know the odds are mostly against us in the long run.

I think there's an error on the FL Lottery webpage showing remaining prizes for the 20X Game. It says 3 of 4, but according to the Emergency Rules, there are 20 Top Prizes total, which makes sense because the 50X Game started with 16 so why would they make a $5 have fewer top prizes than a $10 game?

I think they goofed and in fact released 4 top prizes out there, with 3 remaining for this cycle until they release more. Wonder how long it will take for them to fix it.

Florida
        United States
        Member #151010
        January 5, 2014
        198 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Oh and no details yet, but apparentally someone found a $3 M Gold Rush Tripler. Unexpected that they gave another away so quickly but now says down to 2 of 16.

Saint Petersburg
          United States
          Member #151352
          January 15, 2014
          141 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

I think there's an error on the FL Lottery webpage showing remaining prizes for the 20X Game. It says 3 of 4, but according to the Emergency Rules, there are 20 Top Prizes total, which makes sense because the 50X Game started with 16 so why would they make a $5 have fewer top prizes than a $10 game?

I think they goofed and in fact released 4 top prizes out there, with 3 remaining for this cycle until they release more. Wonder how long it will take for them to fix it.

Exactly. That makes more sense now. I think i'm gonna stick with the 50X The Cash tickets until I come across another descent size win. So far I have lucked out with finding all the multiple symbols such as the 50X, 20X, 10X and 5X on the $10 game. So i'm gonna ride it out and see what happens. Definitely will post all results. I bought 5 of the $10 50X times tickets today and won on only one ticket for $50. Got my money back at least. Also I noticed on nearly every loosing ticket I've scratched that had #7 in the (your number section) under the (winning numbers section) is a $1,000,000. Probally means nothing, but 7 has always been a lucky number for me. Here's a good example posted below. {Note}... This ticket is a close, but no cigar looser unfortunately : ( I promise to never post another loosing ticket again by the way. Lord knows we all have seen our share of them.

Saint Petersburg
            United States
            Member #151352
            January 15, 2014
            141 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2014, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Oh and no details yet, but apparentally someone found a $3 M Gold Rush Tripler. Unexpected that they gave another away so quickly but now says down to 2 of 16.

Those GRT's have been selling like extra crazy. I bought 3 on Wednesday at Publix and won only $20, when a old lady probally in her late 70's bought 5 from the 2nd button on the machine and won $10,000 on her 3rd ticket. I couldn't eat the rest of the day. Talk about instant depression. I congradulated her and went home while she planned a sweet trip to the lottery office. Just goes to show, you never know!!

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #77815
              August 1, 2009
              3460 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2014, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Those GRT's have been selling like extra crazy. I bought 3 on Wednesday at Publix and won only $20, when a old lady probally in her late 70's bought 5 from the 2nd button on the machine and won $10,000 on her 3rd ticket. I couldn't eat the rest of the day. Talk about instant depression. I congradulated her and went home while she planned a sweet trip to the lottery office. Just goes to show, you never know!!

ALABAMA MAN WINS $3 MILLION GOLD RUSH TRIPLER SCRATCH-OFF PRIZE

TALLAHASSEE - The Florida Lottery announces that Marcus Knowles, 36, of Atmore, Alabama, claimed a $3 million prize in the GOLD RUSH TRIPLER Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee.

Knowles purchased his winning ticket at State Line Gift Shop, located at 11208 US Highway 97 in McDavid. He chose to receive his winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $1,950,000.

"I enjoy playing Florida Lottery Scratch-Off games," said Knowles. "I have won a few smaller prizes in the past, but nothing this big!"

The $20 Scratch-Off game, GOLD RUSH TRIPLER, is the latest installment of the player favorite, GOLD RUSH Scratch-Off games. GOLD RUSH TRIPLER offers better odds of winning $30 to $500, compared to previous GOLD RUSH games, and the best odds ever to win $500,000. There are two top prizes of $3 million and eight prizes of $500,000 remaining. The overall odds of winning are 1 in 2.95.

Guess Who's Back?

Saint Petersburg
                United States
                Member #151352
                January 15, 2014
                141 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2014, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Finally somebody wins big in my city, St. Petersburg. I shall play today!!

X TIMES THE CASH SCRATCH-OFF GAME WINNERS ARE MULTIPLING AROUND THE STATE

TALLAHASSEE - The Florida Lottery announces that Sheila Green, 62, of St. Petersburg, claimed a $1 million prize in the 100X THE CASH Scratch-Off game and Haitham Hussein, 42, of Lake Worth, claimed a $500,000 prize in the 20X THE CASH Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee.

Green chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $693,180.05. She purchased her winning ticket at Downtown Food Mart, located at 212 9th Street North in St. Petersburg. The retailer will receive a bonus commission of $2,000 for selling the $1 million winning ticket. Hussein purchased his winning ticket from One Stop Checks and Phones, located at 7459 S. Military Trail in Lake Worth.

Tallahassee, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #152182
                  February 7, 2014
                  1 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2014, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Googled (Florida Lottery "Super Millions")...  The 2nd link give you a listing of all the games starting this year.  Super Millions opens up on 3/4/14

nerdycharlie's avatar - vw8o
                    I'm a FEMALE :)
                    United States
                    Member #152689
                    February 22, 2014
                    1979 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2014, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Upcoming New Scratchers

Screenshot for everyone to see when the games are coming out :)

PS. Sorry it's a huge pic.

maggieg's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Eastpointe, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #72263
                      March 13, 2009
                      259 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2014, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

lol, hang in there you will get a win.

Maggie

Port St Lucie
                        United States
                        Member #152236
                        February 8, 2014
                        17 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Got our planogram for the new tickets. For those who haven't looked at the list Charlie posted, $1 Big Money, $2 Lucky Shamrock, $5 Shimmering 7's and $20 Super Millions are out March 5th. 

Haven't been playing the last week myself, tickets are cold here..other than a couple i've watched customers buy and win; $200 on $2 Monopoly, $1000 on Gold Rush and $1000 on $20 Flamingo. Waiting for the new tickets to see what's up.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #151010
                          January 5, 2014
                          198 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2014, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Not much to report. After hitting a winning streak, hit a losing streak where even winners were now hard to find. The other night I played 1 each of 5X, 10X, 20X, and 50X games and bought 2 Play 4's for a total of $20. All were losers except the 20X which paid out $20 when I got the 2X with $10.00 underneath it.

Yesterday we went to this gas station on CR 340 in Gilchrist County at the Suwanee River crossing. I bought 1 FF, 2 $20 Monopolies, 1 50X ticket, 1 $10 Monopoly, and 1 20X ticket for a total of $85. Only won back $50, with the $10 Monopoly paying back the ticket price and one of the $20 Monopoly tickets paying $40. 

Today when I went out to get another Play 4, I decided to try to get it back. Bought 1 GRT #017. Not sure why I got this, but glad I did. Got 4 Matches for $10 and the Stack of Coins with $20 underneath for $100, which puts me back to break even over the past 2 weeks. I just wish I could find these $100 winners before falling into the hole again.

nerdycharlie's avatar - vw8o
                            I'm a FEMALE :)
                            United States
                            Member #152689
                            February 22, 2014
                            1979 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2014, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Not much to report. After hitting a winning streak, hit a losing streak where even winners were now hard to find. The other night I played 1 each of 5X, 10X, 20X, and 50X games and bought 2 Play 4's for a total of $20. All were losers except the 20X which paid out $20 when I got the 2X with $10.00 underneath it.

Yesterday we went to this gas station on CR 340 in Gilchrist County at the Suwanee River crossing. I bought 1 FF, 2 $20 Monopolies, 1 50X ticket, 1 $10 Monopoly, and 1 20X ticket for a total of $85. Only won back $50, with the $10 Monopoly paying back the ticket price and one of the $20 Monopoly tickets paying $40. 

Today when I went out to get another Play 4, I decided to try to get it back. Bought 1 GRT #017. Not sure why I got this, but glad I did. Got 4 Matches for $10 and the Stack of Coins with $20 underneath for $100, which puts me back to break even over the past 2 weeks. I just wish I could find these $100 winners before falling into the hole again.

I'm in the same boat. A few days ago I bought one GRT and lost so I figured I go back to the same place knowing the next ticket would hit only to find out by the store clerk that a woman came in right after me and hit the $500 on the GRT smh.

Saint Petersburg
                              United States
                              Member #151352
                              January 15, 2014
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Started out with $400 today. Bought 2 $20 Monopoly tcikets to kick it off, and won both back to back. First ticket won $25 and the second won $40 for a total of $65. Took those winnings and bought at least 12 $5 Kings Ransom's and won $65. $5 profit. Made the mistake of switching to GRT today and lost nearly every ticket I played. Easily lost well over $200 playing GRT which is a shocker because those are usually my main go to tickets for a nice $40-$100 win with the occasional $500. But not lately. Long story short. The last 2 weeks have been the roughest yet for me. Now down to my last $50 I bought (5) 50X the cash tickets and got back $60 for a profit of only $10. I took that $60 and decided to quit smoking real cigarettes, and bought a E-cigarette kit today with the money so I can at least keep up my health and my sanity to play another day. I'm just gonna wait for the new tickets coming out in March because i'm getting a lil frustrated with the amount of loosing tickets i'm aquiring these days. Need a break. Kinda sucks, because just 2 weeks ago I was winning $100's and even a $1,000 with very little money invested. But it's all good. I'm gonna wait and buy a roll or two of the new tickets on March 5th!!! That's a must plus. Good luck to us all. Hope to see posts from everyone!! I have a good feeling towards these new tickets coming. Especially the new $20 "Super Millions".

Page 18 of 353