Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5304 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 19 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
nerdycharlie's avatar - vw8o
I'm a FEMALE :)
United States
Member #152689
February 22, 2014
1979 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2014, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Spent $120 on $20 tickets . Got back only $70 ($50 on Monopoly and $20 on GRT) . Definitely gonna be holding out until the new tickets come out as well.  Been having too many losing streaks with GRT and Flamingo. Playing the Cash 3 only until then.

Tampa, Fl
    United States
    Member #136502
    December 12, 2012
    110 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2014, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

The 20x $5 dollar scratchers are a huge scam.  I haven't won anything so far, not even my money back.

Florida
      United States
      Member #151010
      January 5, 2014
      199 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2014, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

The 20x $5 dollar scratchers are a huge scam.  I haven't won anything so far, not even my money back.

I have only one once on a 20X ticket, it was for $20, with the 2X symbol for $10, I believe, the rest have been duds.

Only played 1 GRT yesterday and 1 $20 Monopoly today. Both were losers. Monopoly and FF have both been incredibly stingy in giving decent prizes away.

United States
        Member #152942
        March 1, 2014
        65 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2014, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

50x

Been only playing the $5 ones. Usually only win my money back or double it. Tried the $10 one last night and got a $100. Are you guys having better luck on the $10, $20, and $25 ones?

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Port Orange, Florida
          United States
          Member #133398
          September 28, 2012
          163 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2014, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Good job!  I hit a 50x $2 yesterday as well. I'm not having good luck at all. I have been focusing on the $25. I have noticed that the winners seem to be hitting towards they end of the rolls. I looked on the remaining winners and i think if I remember correctly all big winners are still available minus one For the 50x ticket. I do not even think they have re-ordered. I just started entering in all my losers for the second chance. I wasn't going to do this but decided might as well. I have soooooo many tickets ti enter. I have entered in at least 200 and it hadn't event put a dent in how many I still need to enter.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Port Orange, Florida
            United States
            Member #133398
            September 28, 2012
            163 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2014, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I have over 700 losing 100x tickets. I never have even hit $500. I have won alot of  200 and 100 winners. Just doing the math makes me cringe. I know at least half of the tickets I have played are from winning tickets. But still that is a lot of money To be wasting trying to hit a million. Not to mention the boxes of other losing tickets I have accumulated. Any time I have extra money I blow it on scratch offs.   I need to check on win 100x came out. I think my scratch offs days are coming to in end. I'm going to keep entering in these loosing tickets for the second chance. But with only 3 50k winners it's highly unlikely I will win.  I think there will onky be 150 each $500 Winners.

Miami, Florida
              United States
              Member #111795
              June 2, 2011
              581 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

New $20 ticket is a rip off!! Just looked it up, odds at $500??? 1 in 750!!! You read that right! WORST ODDS EVER!!!! Ever!!! Outrageous!!!

http://flalottery.com/scratch-offs.do?amount=20

Saint Petersburg
                United States
                Member #151352
                January 15, 2014
                141 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2014, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Bought a whole roll of the new $20 Super Millions this morning and didn't even win half my money back. Highest winning ticket in the roll was $50 lol Not even gonna waste my time posting any pics. Spent $600 total on the roll and won back only $245. That's a shame. There were only 9 winning tickets in a roll of 30 tickets. Go figure. They couldn't even give me at least 10 winning tickets in the roll. But I shouldn't complain because nobody is forcing me to play, I just like too, but it's not as fun as it use to be. But quiters never win, so imma wait a bit and try again. The new $5 Shimmering 7's are pretty good. Hit $20 twice so far on #'s 1 & 3 over the counter. All of the $20 tickets are kicking my a$$ lately. Staying clear of them for a good while!!! Best of luck to everyone. Would love to see some descent results/posts from anyone having descent luck with new "Super millions".

United States
                  Member #146055
                  August 23, 2013
                  32 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2014, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Wasn't trying to buy any tickets but the clerk knows me and told me about the new tickets. Grabbed the first off the roll of the $5 game and hit a win all for $50.

Dunno what it is, havn't been playing much, but all the new games I keep hitting the top symbols off the first ticket I buy ever of that game.

nerdycharlie's avatar - vw8o
                    I'm a FEMALE :)
                    United States
                    Member #152689
                    February 22, 2014
                    1979 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Spent $30 won $71 then used those winnings to buy more Shimmering 7s and the 2 $20 Super Millions and a few Lucky Shamrocks, ended with $124. Bought a few more and no luck.  Waiting til tomorrow.

Pinellas County, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #151493
                      January 18, 2014
                      35 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2014, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Just bought the new $20 super millions scratchoff from florida lottery
                      #11 hit 2X $50 for $100. So far I'm diggin the new scratch off.
                      Thank God

You gotta be in it to win it.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #132848
                        September 14, 2012
                        8 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2014, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I also bought a roll of the new $20 Super Millions at Food and Lotto in Orlando and got the same amount as Starke$ - $245 back. I'm depress right now the only saving grace is that I had a $500 win from the $20 Monopoly and used that to purchase this roll but still I didn't even get half of my money back, the biggest win was $50 and to make matters worst tickets 16-27 were losers which amazes me since the odds are about 1 out of 3 (per the back of the ticket). I'm not buying any more tickets for now and will be sticking to terminal games.

Port St Lucie
                          United States
                          Member #152236
                          February 8, 2014
                          17 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2014, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Played a little today since the new tickets are out, went to two locations and bought tickets;

1 $20 Millions - #29 - $50 winner

1 $20 Millions - #1 - $0

4 $5 Shimmering 7's #58-55 - $0

1 $5 Flamingo - #8 = $20 winner

5 $2 Shamrock - #6-2 - $0

----

2 $20 Millions - #25-24 - $0

2 $5 Shimmering 7's - #55-54 - $5 winner (#55)

5 $2 Shamrock - #148-144 - $2 winner (#146)

---

End Result....not good. Taking a break for a while.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #153082
                            March 5, 2014
                            17 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2014, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I'm new to this site! Well today I bought the new super millions. I guess I was the first to buy one off the roll. Anywho I got the 2x symbol and got $20 back. I also played the shamrock game and got nothing. Tried to get my winnings from the super millions and couldn't. Turns out the store didn't activate the roll so I have to go back to the original store I bought it from. I'll buy another one tomorrow.

Ticket # for super millions #000
                            Ticket # for shamrock #2

Have no idea how to post pics from my iphone.

Saint Petersburg
                              United States
                              Member #151352
                              January 15, 2014
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2014, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Here's my 9 1/2 pound shoe box filled with every X's The Cash tickets $1, $2, $5, $10 and $25, as well as the $5 Flamingo tickets over the past month or two.....

I'm looking more foward to my chances on winning something from the Second Chance drawings than I am playing these new tickets. (NOTE) I collected quite a few of these tickets from the discard boxes in front of the ticket displays at my favorite convient stores. Majority of people just throw their losing tickets in there and I take them out and enter them in the drawing. I have even found multiple winning tickets in these boxes. So far i've found $70 in winning tickets thrown away in those boxes.

Page 19 of 354