Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5289 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by MrGray.

Page 20 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Tampa, Fl
United States
Member #136502
December 12, 2012
109 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2014, 2:53 am - IP Logged

This is why I always buy from new rolls.  Alot of my big wins come from 000 to 10.

Florida
    United States
    Member #153082
    March 5, 2014
    17 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2014, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Got another super millions today. Got the 10x symbol with the prize being $20 so I got $200. Ticket #001. I scratched it in the car. I should have went back and got 2 more. But I'm going to store hop and get 2 more from two different stores.

Saint Petersburg
      United States
      Member #151352
      January 15, 2014
      141 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2014, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Stopped by a BP gas station near my place on my way home from shopping and bought two Shimmering 7's tickets #'s 34 & 35. Both were winners. I feel like my luck is coming back slowly. Plus, I just love it when I win tickets back to back. Not an easy thing to do, but it's always a great sight to see. #34 won $30.... #35 won $5 for a $25 profit.... Fly not included ; )

Saint Petersburg
        United States
        Member #151352
        January 15, 2014
        141 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Got another super millions today. Got the 10x symbol with the prize being $20 so I got $200. Ticket #001. I scratched it in the car. I should have went back and got 2 more. But I'm going to store hop and get 2 more from two different stores.

Nice win florida*girl!!! That's what I like to hear... If you wan't to post pics of your winnings just create a free photobucket account, upload your pics to it and copy the (direct) url link from the picture and post it on here. It's a lil tricky at first, took me a few tries to figure it out. If you need help with it just give a holla ok. Take care and keep up the good luck ; )

Saint Petersburg
          United States
          Member #151352
          January 15, 2014
          141 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Decided to cash in my Shimmering 7 winnings ($35 worth) at Publix and bought 8 more from the Machine. #'s 10-17. #'s 10, 11 and 17 all had winning symbols for $10 each. So basically I spent $40 and won back $30. $10 loss. I can live with that. Tommorrow is another day.

Florida
            United States
            Member #153082
            March 5, 2014
            17 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2014, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Decided to cash in my Shimmering 7 winnings ($35 worth) at Publix and bought 8 more from the Machine. #'s 10-17. #'s 10, 11 and 17 all had winning symbols for $10 each. So basically I spent $40 and won back $30. $10 loss. I can live with that. Tommorrow is another day.

Wow you're on a roll! I bought one today. I believe it was #34 and I won my $5 back.

Florida
              United States
              Member #153082
              March 5, 2014
              17 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2014, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Saint Petersburg
                United States
                Member #151352
                January 15, 2014
                141 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Thanks. Most of us on here have been having bad luck lately, but I think things are gonna pick back up hopefully. Nice win again on that Super Millions. That's the highest win i've seen yet on that ticket thus far : )

nerdycharlie's avatar - vw8o
                  I'm a FEMALE :)
                  United States
                  Member #152689
                  February 22, 2014
                  1979 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2014, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of sticking to the $2 Lucky Shamrock. Bought 5 last night - 2nd ticket in I got $4 then the 5th ticket I got three horseshoe symbols of $10, $5, $5 for a total of $24 back.

Bought 5 more at another place today and scored the Shamrock symbol for WIN ALL and got $100 , last ticket was a $2/free ticket.

Bought 4 of the Platinum Crosswords (since I hadn't played it for months) and only won $10 back. 

All in all not bad - $112 winnings.  Don't know if I want to buy the Super Millions as I am not having much luck.  Bought about 5 of them from one place and all were duds and noticed that they pull the rolls from the end of the roll.  Never going there again, lol.

Saint Petersburg
                    United States
                    Member #151352
                    January 15, 2014
                    141 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of sticking to the $2 Lucky Shamrock. Bought 5 last night - 2nd ticket in I got $4 then the 5th ticket I got three horseshoe symbols of $10, $5, $5 for a total of $24 back.

Bought 5 more at another place today and scored the Shamrock symbol for WIN ALL and got $100 , last ticket was a $2/free ticket.

Bought 4 of the Platinum Crosswords (since I hadn't played it for months) and only won $10 back. 

All in all not bad - $112 winnings.  Don't know if I want to buy the Super Millions as I am not having much luck.  Bought about 5 of them from one place and all were duds and noticed that they pull the rolls from the end of the roll.  Never going there again, lol.

Nice profit nerdycharlie. Especially on that WIN ALL ticket. That is not an easy thing to find these days. I feel ya on the Super Millions, but i'm gonna continue to give them a try every now and then until I win something descent. Just gonna take my time doing it. Keep up the good work & findings!!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #153082
                      March 5, 2014
                      17 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2014, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

37-41 of Lucky shamrock. All losers. Gonna lay off the scratchers for a while and stick to my fantasy five. :)

Saint Petersburg
                        United States
                        Member #151352
                        January 15, 2014
                        141 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2014, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Went to McDonalds this morning for breakfast around 5:00 am and on a whim decided to stop by a mobil gas station I sometimes play at. Bought just one $20 Super Millions ticket and won $40. Good start and by far the earliest i've ever puchased a ticket lol A few hours later around 10:00 am I decided to go to one of my favorite corner stores to cash in my ticket and bought a roll of the new $5 Shimmering 7's. Turns out that was good idea considering it was the last roll he had unopened, although there were already 2 rolls currently in play inside the display. Paid $300 for the roll and won $565. Profit of $265 Any profit these days is a wonderful thing. Highest winning ticket in the roll was a $400 winner I posted below. Also played (5) GRT's and won only $20 and (7) 50X the cash tickets in which every fricken ticket lost. Those tickets have been dead around here lately and are hardly being purchased aymore. To sum it all up, today was a bit better than the past few weeks have been!!

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                          Jacksonville Florida
                          United States
                          Member #23018
                          October 6, 2005
                          918 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

From the Florida Lottery website:

"Last week, we had the highest, single-week Scratch-Off sales in U.S. history, exceeding $86M & players cashed in $61M in winning tickets!"

I'm thinking the $61M in winning tickets quoted has to include on-line games as well as scratch-off tickets...

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #151010
                            January 5, 2014
                            198 Posts
                            Posted: March 12, 2014, 12:48 am - IP Logged

From the Florida Lottery website:

"Last week, we had the highest, single-week Scratch-Off sales in U.S. history, exceeding $86M & players cashed in $61M in winning tickets!"

I'm thinking the $61M in winning tickets quoted has to include on-line games as well as scratch-off tickets...

Greedy B*st*ards. Based on all the new games the got released last week, and not 1 Big Prize has been awarded yet in Super Millions or the Shamrock. Barely 1 in Shimmering 7's and 3 small Big Money prizes. It's time for them to pay back.

I've had 0 luck hitting even Boxes on Cash 3/Play 4 for several weeks. Tried Super Millions #029 last night at SW75th Publix only because it was the last one on the roll. Got the 2X with $10.00 for even winner.

Tonight, I got my Cash 3/Play 4 from the Valero on 75th/Archer. This place has really been good to me for decent winners. Decided to try Gold Rush which both rolls were on #019. Both lost. So I got the next 2 from each #020-#021. Both #021's were winners, one for $20 and the other for $30, while the other 2 were duds. Interesting that one of the #020's had a "NEW" code, which was surprising because this is the first time I can remember seeing any winner, even an even money winner after a NEW code. I thought for a minute the win might be big, but it was only $20.

So down $70, I decide to take the $50 and invest in 2 100X tickets, probably against my better judgement from each roll. One was on #026 was a loser, while the other #005 resulted in me finding this. Strange, this is only the 2nd time I've come across this amount and less than a week or so of finding 2. Nice win, and ended up $30 for the day, but still feels kind of empty. Wish I could have found this before scratching the others. Maybe someday I'll finally find a golden nugget. 

Lotto Ticket Winner

United States
                              Member #152942
                              March 1, 2014
                              65 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2014, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Just started playing the shimmering 7s. Won $10 off my first one. Went to a differnt place got two more, won $5. Went to another place won $10 off that one. Then ended up at plubix and just got two more. Ended up winning $50. Not bad for a $5 play to start.Simmering 7s

Page 20 of 353