Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is anyone making an income from lottery

Topic closed. 629 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Stack47.

Page 15 of 42
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

IMA BEA Winner

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2013, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I see Ronnie316 has found a replacement for Mcginnin56 as his posting buddy.

While your annoyance level is not quite up to par with Mcginnin56 useless meme filled

posts, your over use of Emotions is getting your there, Ronnie316 has taught you wellThumbs Up

What does it feel like to lose all the time........What?

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7341 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

"You're wasting your time because in the end, they will eventually figure it out without your help,,,"

Actually, you'd better hope you're wrong on this point.  If you're right, and "they" eventually figure it out, this cash cow you're milking may stop producing!  Wink

The rules of the games doesn't prevent 3000 pick-3 players or 300 pick-4 players from purchasing $1 straight tickets, but they do stop sales when those limits are reached. It's obvious a jackpot winner could create a steady monthly income, but the question here is can anyone profit enough from small lottery winnings to qualify as a steady monthly income.

There is huge difference between a few players making a steady monthly income and enough players where the game is being played at a loss. The PA Daily Numbers game pays out about $15 million in prizes every month so there would have to be over 5000 players averaging $3000 a month in profits before that game would show a loss.

If you're asking if I believe there are systems or methods of play that could produce a steady monthly income, I'd say possibly, but I don't one so if you're asking for proof, you're asking the wrong person.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I see Ronnie316 has found a replacement for Mcginnin56 as his posting buddy.

While your annoyance level is not quite up to par with Mcginnin56 useless meme filled

posts, your over use of Emotions is getting your there, Ronnie316 has taught you wellThumbs Up

I just check and his thread was created by csample76, Not you. So why are you crying so much....What?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2013, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

i guess there will be Winners like us & Losers Like them makes the world go around

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2013, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Current Jackpot - click for Jackpot Analysis

$95 Million 
              Sat, Apr 20, 2013

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Gots to go get the car swashed. Have fun all you winners.

Yes Nod

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2013, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I just check and his thread was created by csample76, Not you. So why are you crying so much....What?

some people cry because it's cold in Wisconsin Crying

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19964 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2013, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Gots to go get the car swashed. Have fun all you winners.

Yes Nod

See Ya!

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19964 Posts
                      Posted: April 18, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2013, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

OK, I guess I was confused.  Well how is that GH snake oil working for you?  Are you showing a profit yet?

I have never in all my years really ever showed a REAL loss.  Such as losing the house.  Or having the kids starve to death from my lottery expenditures.

This year in particular, the numbers have been real good to me so far.

I dont think GH is a snake oil person.  Although some people have complained that her book LMG is a advertisement for her A+ software. I had no problem buying it and using it to find number combinations with "better odds".  Currently it is a autoupdating program for all games, which is very convenient, and allows me to play and help others in other states. (when and if time permits)

Currently I am not using the program, as I have stated in other posts because of a HP Windows loading problem, which I have conveniently put off from fixing, because my excel charts can carry the load.

The problem with trying to show a profit, is that the game is highly DYNAMIC (RJ's favorite word)

So when a system begins to fail, there must be back up systems to fall back upon, or else profit evaporates.  During these time it might be best to sit out a few games, which is very hard to do.

I am not showing a profit on the predictions boards lifetime, yet (because of too many wasted all states pick 3 and pick 4 bets. Those will kill your stats.

However I am doing pretty well in the last thirty games.Yes Nod 

I have no qualms with the word DYNAMIC.  It could be the magic word of the day.

If this was pee-wee playhouse, everytime that you use that word RJ, we would all have to scream real loud!!!!

P.S.

The LFF is really fascinating if you take time to explore it.  I have not had much success with it in the past, but I am understanding it better. (sometimes perserverance can pay)

My last 4/5 win, I keyed up on a Patriot™ number against all nagging doubt, and it was good for 150 on the predictions board, and 540.00 in reall life.  So I guess you can say I have a nice grubstake going.

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19964 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

I have never in all my years really ever showed a REAL loss.  Such as losing the house.  Or having the kids starve to death from my lottery expenditures.

This year in particular, the numbers have been real good to me so far.

I dont think GH is a snake oil person.  Although some people have complained that her book LMG is a advertisement for her A+ software. I had no problem buying it and using it to find number combinations with "better odds".  Currently it is a autoupdating program for all games, which is very convenient, and allows me to play and help others in other states. (when and if time permits)

Currently I am not using the program, as I have stated in other posts because of a HP Windows loading problem, which I have conveniently put off from fixing, because my excel charts can carry the load.

The problem with trying to show a profit, is that the game is highly DYNAMIC (RJ's favorite word)

So when a system begins to fail, there must be back up systems to fall back upon, or else profit evaporates.  During these time it might be best to sit out a few games, which is very hard to do.

I am not showing a profit on the predictions boards lifetime, yet (because of too many wasted all states pick 3 and pick 4 bets. Those will kill your stats.

However I am doing pretty well in the last thirty games.Yes Nod 

I have no qualms with the word DYNAMIC.  It could be the magic word of the day.

If this was pee-wee playhouse, everytime that you use that word RJ, we would all have to scream real loud!!!!

P.S.

The LFF is really fascinating if you take time to explore it.  I have not had much success with it in the past, but I am understanding it better. (sometimes perserverance can pay)

My last 4/5 win, I keyed up on a Patriot™ number against all nagging doubt, and it was good for 150 on the predictions board, and 540.00 in reall life.  So I guess you can say I have a nice grubstake going.

yeah i think your on a winning streak Dance

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

yeah i think your on a winning streak Dance

LottoBoner: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                            Picks1955731,9253,3705,295
                            Hits86383674
                                Hit Ratio4.10%1.05%1.97%1.07%1.40%
                            Winnings$369$370$1,256$1,682$2,938
                                Prize Ratio186.36%CoolHurray!63.57%64.64%49.37%54.92%

United States
                              Member #93947
                              July 10, 2010
                              2180 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

You had a good day on Tuesday, April 16th with the Megamilllions...

$11 return on a $10 investment.

Even if you factor in the $10 you dropped on Wednesday with the PB,

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259061/3024461

...you're still only $9 behind for the week!

Good job.

Page 15 of 42