Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is anyone making an income from lottery

Topic closed. 629 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Stack47.

Page 42 of 42
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2013, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7302 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

It's really not necessary to reply in such detail to my rhetorical questions.

You said, "I did play some of those games and did have fun and some success, but I had more fun and much more success reinvesting in another area all made possible by my pick-3 winnings."  This must surely disillusion a lot of Pick-3 players here.  While they've been struggling for the past 7 years to get relief from the immense 50% House Edge that the lotteries hold over their heads, you've been greedily hiding a secret!

Stack47 devised a method to generate sufficient income from the Pick-3 game to turn him into a successful investor in "another area!"

So much for loyalty. Unhappy

--Jimmy4164

Before this month is over, some players are going to win the PB and MM jackpots and it might be Thrifty's devised method. There are several free "how to play lottery games" books and articles on the Internet and you really ought to read one instead of continually showing your ignorance of lottery play and gaming.

"the immense 50% House Edge"

The house edge is an accumulative effect over millions of outcomes and for the same reason Catlin's and Blue Jay's challenges requires millions of outcomes. If as you say the house edge effects every player the same, why don't your heros Catlin and Blue Jay make the same challenge on the next 100 outcomes?

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2013, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

How to Win the Lottery Every Single Time You Play

LotteryTicket

Oliver Lee Bateman says, "Can you really win the lottery every single time you play?  In a word, yes.  In two words, heck yes."

Well Stack47, here's an article that I think you and Ronnie316 will be very encouraged by.

http://goodmenproject.com/moustacheclubofamerica/how-to-win-the-lottery-every-single-time-you-play/

Unfortunately, you might eventually get bored generating your income by cashing a steady stream of winning lottery tickets.  If that happens, you can check this out:

http://www.amibroker.com/

Now, if this too begins to bore you, you can take what you've learned about Pattern and Trend recognition and incorporate it into your lottery systems, for exciting new possibilities!  In fact, since you've apparently mastered that difficult skill of knowing when to bail out of a system, you can use it to signal when to switch from the lottery to your NEW Cash Cow, and Vice Versa!  Instead of having to put up with dead time in the lottery, waiting for your systems to return to profitability, you can parlay your gains into your new venture.  Talk about waking up in Heaven!

I hope you don't forget about your friends at LP when you get to Easy Street!

--Jimmy4164

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7302 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2013, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Now Jammy wants to insert "loyalty" into the discussion? Is there no end to the convoluted twisting of the subject matter? His self imposed web of scrambled logic is a boondoggle of the mind.

I've patronized him ever since the first time he said "there is no winning system" because it was obvious he had no idea how real lottery players bet. By saying over and over again there is no winning system, he is actually hoping someone will eventually show him a winning system so he can recoup some of his huge gambling losses.

Why else would he whine about JKING only giving "Yes" or "No" options in his poll about posting winning systems?

If he was one of Catlin's students, Catlin had him standing in the corner wearing a dunce hat.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2013, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I've patronized him ever since the first time he said "there is no winning system" because it was obvious he had no idea how real lottery players bet. By saying over and over again there is no winning system, he is actually hoping someone will eventually show him a winning system so he can recoup some of his huge gambling losses.

Why else would he whine about JKING only giving "Yes" or "No" options in his poll about posting winning systems?

If he was one of Catlin's students, Catlin had him standing in the corner wearing a dunce hat.

I think your spot on Stack. I'm sure its very painful for Jammy to try and grasp the concept of enjoying lottery play. As far as I'm concerned the guy in AZ that won the last $200+ PB jackpot found a "winning system" when he walked in the store and said "I would like $10. worth please". This guy had predetermined exactly what he wanted and even though the clerk asked him to change his order he stuck with his "system" and won. 

Of course when it comes to creative ability and personal achievement I don't think Jammy has a clue.

United States
            Member #93947
            July 10, 2010
            2180 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

It's really not necessary to reply in such detail to my rhetorical questions.

You said, "I did play some of those games and did have fun and some success, but I had more fun and much more success reinvesting in another area all made possible by my pick-3 winnings."  This must surely disillusion a lot of Pick-3 players here.  While they've been struggling for the past 7 years to get relief from the immense 50% House Edge that the lotteries hold over their heads, you've been greedily hiding a secret!

Stack47 devised a method to generate sufficient income from the Pick-3 game to turn him into a successful investor in "another area!"

So much for loyalty. Unhappy

--Jimmy4164

Stack47,

For over 2 years I have tried reasoning with you, cajoling you, and occasionally tricking you, in an effort to help you understand how probability and statistics relate to the lottery.  Why?  Because I thought there was a chance you might eventually emerge from the fog and understand.  However, when you ask a question like this:

"If as you say the house edge effects every player the same, why don't your heros Catlin and Blue Jay make the same challenge on the next 100 outcomes?"..............

... it's clear - your Innumeracy is profound!  You will never comprehend why the lottery is not deterministic and that the variance inherent in these stochastic processes is causing the short term winning streaks you observe.  You are a sad case.  I had students in the past who were unable to grasp the course material, but I never encountered one who arrogantly rejected established theory as well as modern computer methods to verify the theory.  Consequently, I never had a desire to be sarcastic and/or nasty with them either. 

And apparently you are not even going to provide the Pick-3 players with a convoluted and pitifully evasive attempt to explain away your claims of funding investments with  Pick-3 winnings.

Until you understand why your quoted question above is a joke to mathematicians, I would recommend you hold off on Epstein's book.

Have a nice day.

--Jimmy4164

"Betting systems votaries are spiritually akin to the proponents of perpetual motion
            machines, butting their heads against the second law of thermodynamics."
            The Theory of Gambling and Statistical Logic by Richard Arnold Epstein

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7302 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2013, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Now Jammy wants to insert "loyalty" into the discussion? Is there no end to the convoluted twisting of the subject matter? His self imposed web of scrambled logic is a boondoggle of the mind.

"Is there no end to the convoluted twisting of the subject matter? His self imposed web of scrambled logic is a boondoggle of the mind."

That's the problem for the people who suffer from Delusions of Grandeur; every topic is their's to change whenever they choose, they are always right, and oblivious to the people pointing and laughing at them as if they are a circus clown.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7302 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2013, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I think your spot on Stack. I'm sure its very painful for Jammy to try and grasp the concept of enjoying lottery play. As far as I'm concerned the guy in AZ that won the last $200+ PB jackpot found a "winning system" when he walked in the store and said "I would like $10. worth please". This guy had predetermined exactly what he wanted and even though the clerk asked him to change his order he stuck with his "system" and won. 

Of course when it comes to creative ability and personal achievement I don't think Jammy has a clue.

I can understand being critical of a system when it's multiplying the last drawn pick-3 number by PI and saying the next drawing numbers are somewhere in the million digits behind the decimal point, but Jimmy is arguing with us because we simply know it's possible to win on a few thousand on a pick-3 number or win a multi-million jackpot by picking our own numbers.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7302 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2013, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Stack47,

For over 2 years I have tried reasoning with you, cajoling you, and occasionally tricking you, in an effort to help you understand how probability and statistics relate to the lottery.  Why?  Because I thought there was a chance you might eventually emerge from the fog and understand.  However, when you ask a question like this:

"If as you say the house edge effects every player the same, why don't your heros Catlin and Blue Jay make the same challenge on the next 100 outcomes?"..............

... it's clear - your Innumeracy is profound!  You will never comprehend why the lottery is not deterministic and that the variance inherent in these stochastic processes is causing the short term winning streaks you observe.  You are a sad case.  I had students in the past who were unable to grasp the course material, but I never encountered one who arrogantly rejected established theory as well as modern computer methods to verify the theory.  Consequently, I never had a desire to be sarcastic and/or nasty with them either. 

And apparently you are not even going to provide the Pick-3 players with a convoluted and pitifully evasive attempt to explain away your claims of funding investments with  Pick-3 winnings.

Until you understand why your quoted question above is a joke to mathematicians, I would recommend you hold off on Epstein's book.

Have a nice day.

--Jimmy4164

"Betting systems votaries are spiritually akin to the proponents of perpetual motion

"I had students in the past who were unable to grasp the course material"

That's easy to understand because as a baseball coach, you told your players to hold the wrong end of the bat and to run the bases clockwise.

"And apparently you are not even going to provide the Pick-3 players with a convoluted and pitifully evasive attempt to explain away your claims of funding investments with  Pick-3 winnings."

You must have missed the posts where Ronnie and I were discussing the reason you keep saying "there is no winning system". We believe it's because you want someone to post a winning system so you can recoup some of your huge gambling losses. Do you believe a pick-3 system that had some success will be enough to help you recoup some of your losses?

"Until you understand why your quoted question above"

You must have missed my other post explaining how people like you who suffer from Delusions of Grandeur will show remarks out of context to take over a topic.

"Have a nice day."

I'm planning on it, but I doubt you ever have a nice day. When someone asks if you want to play a round of golf with them, do you tell them the odds against getting a hole in one?

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2013, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Stack47,

Have a nice day.

--Jimmy4164

Stack47 says,

"You must have missed the posts where Ronnie and I were discussing the reason you keep saying "there is no winning system". We believe it's because you want someone to post a winning system so you can recoup some of your huge gambling losses. Do you believe a pick-3 system that had some success will be enough to help you recoup some of your losses?"

HughLaugh

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2013, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Okay, back on task. Lol. I decided to track down this several time over pick 4 winner from NH. �It took me quite a few Internet pages and links but I did get through to Mr. Peter Pierre along with 2 other frequent winners. The two others buy QP once a month. 20 day, 20 night and pray like you know what. Now, Mr. Pierre HAS a system using MATH to win thousands of dollars. I asked his secret. His reply......none of your f-ing Buisness and hung up. Lol. I called his cell phone � he was pissed at me. Oh well. The other two ppl were really extremely nice. You can ask me but I won't reveal his number. He does win a lot More than what's posted on line. Quite a few dollars under the tax radar.�

there you have it! �Although he has another "fun" job, he makes a pretty good living playing the lotto.�

Sent from my iPad

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2013, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Okay, back on task. Lol. I decided to track down this several time over pick 4 winner from NH. �It took me quite a few Internet pages and links but I did get through to Mr. Peter Pierre along with 2 other frequent winners. The two others buy QP once a month. 20 day, 20 night and pray like you know what. Now, Mr. Pierre HAS a system using MATH to win thousands of dollars. I asked his secret. His reply......none of your f-ing Buisness and hung up. Lol. I called his cell phone � he was pissed at me. Oh well. The other two ppl were really extremely nice. You can ask me but I won't reveal his number. He does win a lot More than what's posted on line. Quite a few dollars under the tax radar.�

there you have it! �Although he has another "fun" job, he makes a pretty good living playing the lotto.�

Sent from my iPad

I know you're just joking, but months ago I really did contact a person who had the same name as Peter St. Pierre in NH, but he claimed he had no clue what I was talking about. He was rather nice on the phone and I thanked him for his time and hung up.

Either it was really him and he was playing dumb, or he truly wasn't the Pierre I was looking for. What a shame. Disapprove

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19767 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2013, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I know you're just joking, but months ago I really did contact a person who had the same name as Peter St. Pierre in NH, but he claimed he had no clue what I was talking about. He was rather nice on the phone and I thanked him for his time and hung up.

Either it was really him and he was playing dumb, or he truly wasn't the Pierre I was looking for. What a shame. Disapprove

is this you or something elseWhat?

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2013, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

is this you or something elseWhat?

I don't understand the question.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7302 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I don't understand the question.

Looking back, the thread starter made the first post and never posted again. Maybe his question wasn't for speculation and discussion, but they just wanted to hear from someone who is making an income from lottery. With all the paranoia about lottery officials monitoring this site, csample76 may never know.

Page 42 of 42