Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is anyone making an income from lottery

Topic closed. 629 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Stack47.

Page 37 of 42
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5588 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

You (rcbbbuckeye) said,

"No you don't hope he has good security.....hello....are you that stupid???"

And you also said, "Who the f*** are you to tell anyone they are wrong???"

Are you normally regarded as a kind, caring, and understanding person, or do you talk this way to your friends and family as well?  I hope not, especially for the sake of any children you might have [or have had] to deal with.

First of all, just because RL-RANDOMLOGIC and I have had a few "words" in the past, there is no way I would want him to be robbed.  And judging from the fervor, angst, and hatred I've observed in these Forums, I wouldn't put it past someone to go to exremes to procure what they believe to be a winning system.  You were WRONG about that, rcbbuckeye.

I've always tried to make it clear that no matter what methods you use to choose your numbers, your chances of winning over the long haul will be no better [or worse] than those who purchase Quick Picks.  Since I believe this, and always have, I can't conceive of a time I might have said someone was "wrong" for buying self picks.  And this would even include times when I may have composed a somewhat awkward sentence, perhaps like yours that I misunderstood above.

What I HAVE said is that anyone who claims there is a systematic way to reduce the House Edge against them in lottery games, especially Lotto type games, is WRONG!

And when someone asks a loaded question like yours above, where the underlying assumption is an untrue claim about me, I also tell them they are WRONG!

--Jimmy4164

Ooooohhhh jimmy. I have seen the error of my ways.

You!!! are all knowing. You know who is right (you), and who is wrong (system players).

LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2013, 2:17 am - IP Logged

"000, 001, 002, 010, 011, 020, 100, 101, 110, 111

0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0101, 0110, 0111, 1000, 1001"

Have a specific betting strategy or do you wager equally on all of them?

Check my predictions on the Boards, before they disappear over the top.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7297 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2013, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Check my predictions on the Boards, before they disappear over the top.

Why would I need to check the Prediction Boards when you just posted the numbers?

My question was based on the fact you gave multiple three and four digit numbers so asked if you have a betting strategy. Looking at your past predictions it appears you have no scientific approach and simply throw out a bunch of numbers to see if any of them hit.

It's obvious these numbers were not randomly selected and contradicts your theory "all numbers are created equally". Because all the three digit numbers have a 0, 1, and/or 2, you created a condition so any type of bet on those numbers depends on your condition being met. You probably don't even know you can double your winnings, betting the same amount by making one 50/50 guess.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7297 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2013, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

You!!! are all knowing. You know who is right (you), and who is wrong (system players).

LOL.

There are people that will always choose the negative side of any type of discussion and will take it to the extreme. Jimmy offered his opinion hoping to create further debate with those who don't agree with it.

"I've always tried to make it clear that no matter what methods you use to choose your numbers, your chances of winning over the long haul will be no better [or worse] than those who purchase Quick Picks."

You and I know his logic is terrible and can simply say we disagree, but he will demand debate. How many pick-3 players do you know who would purchase five $1 QPs in every drawing for the next five years and continue to make the same bet to win $500 after winning nothing in 200 drawings?

Just the fact he acknowledges "choosing your numbers" will do no worse should end any further debate, but it won't stop Jimmy.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Mathematics says don't play. If you intend to play qp or own picks, it comes down to don't play. The winner is the lottery itself.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19817 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Mathematics says don't play. If you intend to play qp or own picks, it comes down to don't play. The winner is the lottery itself.

Mathematics says nothing, it's the people using mathematics that are doing the talking and they all aren't saying the same things.  Lottery players have a choice, either do their own math and come up with their own conclusions or accept the conclusions of someone else.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

LOL.

Jimmy is the pontif.  He loves to pontificate. He would be Pope Urban the VIII

We can only be measly galileos.

He wants to put us all in an ivory tower, and I think he want to burn ronnie at the stake.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2013, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Mathematics says nothing, it's the people using mathematics that are doing the talking and they all aren't saying the same things.  Lottery players have a choice, either do their own math and come up with their own conclusions or accept the conclusions of someone else.

I accept the conclusions of Jammy Jam and Bammy Bone!!!  LONG LIVE the CALIFORNIA LOTTERY!!! 

I Agree!BSDupe Alert                Agree with stupid                 Agree with stupid

United States
                  Member #93947
                  July 10, 2010
                  2180 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy is the pontif.  He loves to pontificate. He would be Pope Urban the VIII

We can only be measly galileos.

He wants to put us all in an ivory tower, and I think he want to burn ronnie at the stake.

Don't you think you've got the roles reversed here, LottoBoner?

The Pope believed the earth was flat - Galileo disagreed.

--Jimmy4164

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2013, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

There are people that will always choose the negative side of any type of discussion and will take it to the extreme. Jimmy offered his opinion hoping to create further debate with those who don't agree with it.

"I've always tried to make it clear that no matter what methods you use to choose your numbers, your chances of winning over the long haul will be no better [or worse] than those who purchase Quick Picks."

You and I know his logic is terrible and can simply say we disagree, but he will demand debate. How many pick-3 players do you know who would purchase five $1 QPs in every drawing for the next five years and continue to make the same bet to win $500 after winning nothing in 200 drawings?

Just the fact he acknowledges "choosing your numbers" will do no worse should end any further debate, but it won't stop Jimmy.

Stack47,

I'm sorry you don't understand why my P3 & P4 picks result in Prize Ratios right in the "Ballpark" with most other Board Predictors who have at least 140,000 (AllStates P3+P4) Picks thus far in 2013.

Of course my choices were not random, and I'm surprised you don't see the criteria I used.  Smile

--Jimmy4164

new glasgow nova scotia
                      Canada
                      Member #142239
                      May 6, 2013
                      1 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2013, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

hi ,,Elizabeth few years back you talk with my daughter  Sarah, when she won 5000  on atlantic keno, im back studying keno to my user name is kenowizard777, good luck tc

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2013, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

OnlyMoney,

The reason I didn't reply is that I haven't viewed anything at the Prediction Boards that challenges the math.  And that includes my own P3 and P4 predictions.  At the risk of causing yourself some cognitive dissonance, check out how my picks...

000, 001, 002, 010, 011, 020, 100, 101, 110, 111

0000, 0001, 0010, 0011, 0100, 0101, 0110, 0111, 1000, 1001

...are on par with most others over the first 4 months of 2013.

What you believers need to do is spend a little of your free time with this simulator.  Even if it doesn't change your thinking, you might have some relaxing fun.

Note that you can test various "What If" scenarios by changing the default settings.  For example, if you Unclick the Quick Pick box, you will be able to change "Your Ticket Numbers" to whatever you want, so you can see if there are any differences between playing your numbers and QuickPicks.  Unfortunately, you can't single step your way through the draws, so you won't be able to test your SHORT TERM trend strategies, which some of you rely on.  But still, you might get some insights anyway. (You can even test 1,2,3,4,5 (PB=6)) Smile

http://justwebware.com/powerball/powerball.html

(If you check all the boxes in the "Stop" column, it will stop quite often, allowing you to continue.)

When you get tired of Powerball, scroll down and investigate other options at JustWebWare.

Have fun!

--Jimmy4164

Its a fun little exercise in futility Jammy, but your "what if" scenarios are limited to one line per draw. I have conceded from the beginning that QPs and SPs are all the same when it comes to a limited number of lines.

The real question is about BETTER ODDS for those organized groups of 5000 lines or more.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

And what about a group of 45 lines that is organized? Can it have BETTER ODDS than 45 QPs?

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

What?

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7297 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

I'm sorry you don't understand why my P3 & P4 picks result in Prize Ratios right in the "Ballpark" with most other Board Predictors who have at least 140,000 (AllStates P3+P4) Picks thus far in 2013.

Of course my choices were not random, and I'm surprised you don't see the criteria I used.  Smile

--Jimmy4164

"I'm sorry you don't understand why my P3 & P4 picks result in Prize Ratios right in the "Ballpark" with most other Board Predictors who have at least 140,000 (AllStates P3+P4) Picks thus far in 2013."

I suppose next you'll tell me how much thought you put into picking the same numbers for all the States/Providences/jurisdictions (midday and evening). I hope Boney doesn't notice your pick-4 lifetime prize ratio exceeds the house edge.

"Of course my choices were not random, and I'm surprised you don't see the criteria I used."

Did you miss where I said " you created a condition so any type of bet on those numbers depends on your condition being met."?

Page 37 of 42