Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is anyone making an income from lottery

Topic closed. 629 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Stack47.

Page 39 of 42
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2013, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, very creative I thought. Everyone here knows Jammys true agenda is Communism. His core purpose is to spread doubt, and question anything that smacks of creative design or personal achievement.

Green laugh

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2013, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

United States
      Member #93947
      July 10, 2010
      2180 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2013, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Stack47 says, "If you're having fun predicting 10 lines of numbers for all states, I won't rain on your parade."

Go ahead and rain on my parade.  I had hoped you WOULD explain to everyone how/why my P3/P4 Predictions do as well as anyone else's after 140,000 picks.  Be my guest.

Stack47 asks, "Why is it when others are having fun discussing systems and strategies, you try to rain on their parades?"

Why?  I've answered this question many times.  Here's just one example...

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/257404/2936678

--Jimmy4164

Sorry Ronnie316 that I've confused you.  Like LottoBoner and his problems with the Pope and Galileo, you're somewhat confused regarding Capitalism and Communism.  According to you, apparently, Communists buy QuickPicks, and Capitalists waste their time devising lottery systems to increase their bottom line.  I'm a stock market trader.  Trust me, you're confused.

--Jimmy4164

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7310 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2013, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Stack47 says, "If you're having fun predicting 10 lines of numbers for all states, I won't rain on your parade."

Go ahead and rain on my parade.  I had hoped you WOULD explain to everyone how/why my P3/P4 Predictions do as well as anyone else's after 140,000 picks.  Be my guest.

Stack47 asks, "Why is it when others are having fun discussing systems and strategies, you try to rain on their parades?"

Why?  I've answered this question many times.  Here's just one example...

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/257404/2936678

--Jimmy4164

"I had hoped you WOULD explain to everyone how/why my P3/P4 Predictions do as well as anyone else's after 140,000 picks."

You're not even in the top 50 with your pick-4 ratio and 8 players in that group have more picks than you (one has over 3 million). Nothing to explain because you're not doing very well. However I can explain why you believe you're doing as well; Delusions of Grandeur.

I remember that thread about the "Stupid Tax" and when you asked me to be more specific when I agreed with one of Ridge's comments. Which part of I was agreeing didn't you understand?

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7310 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

"I've spent a long time trying to explain to Stack WHY this happens,"

Speaking of Delusions of Grandeur, almost every paperback gaming book (some from the 1960s) has a section simply explaining the "house edge" as the difference between what the house pays off on a bet and true odds. For every $1,000,000 in wagers, the house should keep $50,000 with a 5% house edge.

Do you really think a player who walks from a Craps table with $9500 profit wants to hear your opinion why they should have $500 more and what you expect them to do in a lifetime worth of play based on your book smarts and calculations?

Congratulations, you can calculate how much the house should expect to keep after $10 million in bets.

Good luck playing No Limit Texas Hold'em after studying all the Poker probabilities. The thing I can't understand, if you can learn that much from books, why does a member of the Pro Poker Hall of Fame say about Hold'em, "It takes five minutes to learn but a lifetime to master."?

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7310 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2013, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Ronnie316 that I've confused you.  Like LottoBoner and his problems with the Pope and Galileo, you're somewhat confused regarding Capitalism and Communism.  According to you, apparently, Communists buy QuickPicks, and Capitalists waste their time devising lottery systems to increase their bottom line.  I'm a stock market trader.  Trust me, you're confused.

--Jimmy4164

"I'm a stock market trader."

LMAO!

Speaking of Delusions of Grandeur.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #99032
              October 18, 2010
              1439 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2013, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

"Good luck playing No Limit Texas Hold'em after studying all the Poker probabilities. The thing I can't understand, if you can learn that much from books, why does a member of the Pro Poker Hall of Fame say about Hold'em, "It takes five minutes to learn but a lifetime to master."?"

Because it only takes 5 minutes to learn the rules of the game, but it takes a lot of hard work to learn how to implement strategies to beat other players at no limit hold' em.  NLHE, played without a rake, has no house edge.  But players can gain an edge over each other.  That makes it significantly different than games like craps.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2013, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

--Jimmy4164

I never said anything about QPs.............. You are a yellow communist. Do you deny it?

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

"I'm a stock market trader."

LMAO!

Speaking of Delusions of Grandeur.

Green laugh Apparently THATS what he considers his "day job".... being a "day trader"..... LOL

Looks like you were right about him taking BIG losses. Nice call Stack.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2013, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

"Good luck playing No Limit Texas Hold'em after studying all the Poker probabilities. The thing I can't understand, if you can learn that much from books, why does a member of the Pro Poker Hall of Fame say about Hold'em, "It takes five minutes to learn but a lifetime to master."?"

Because it only takes 5 minutes to learn the rules of the game, but it takes a lot of hard work to learn how to implement strategies to beat other players at no limit hold' em.  NLHE, played without a rake, has no house edge.  But players can gain an edge over each other.  That makes it significantly different than games like craps.

Boney winning at poker really would be "beating the odds" Green laugh

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2013, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

If there was more than a glimmer of understanding from a handful of people, it might make sense to continue, but there isn't.  This REALLY is a waste of time.  Why provide entertainment for a bunch of clowns without receiving any compensation?

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2013, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

If there was more than a glimmer of understanding from a handful of people, it might make sense to continue, but there isn't.  This REALLY is a waste of time.  Why provide entertainment for a bunch of clowns without receiving any compensation?

Typical tuck and run tactic Jammy. It was to be expected anytime your folly would start to come to light.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: May 9, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Jammy lives in a world of imaginary truths. "What is truth?" being his favorite one.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: May 9, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

IMA Clown. Jester

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: May 9, 2013, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Page 39 of 42