Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is anyone making an income from lottery

Topic closed. 629 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Stack47.

Page 41 of 42
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7302 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2013, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

How to Win the Lottery Every Single Time You Play

LotteryTicket

Oliver Lee Bateman says, "Can you really win the lottery every single time you play?  In a word, yes.  In two words, heck yes."

Well Stack47, here's an article that I think you and Ronnie316 will be very encouraged by.

http://goodmenproject.com/moustacheclubofamerica/how-to-win-the-lottery-every-single-time-you-play/

Unfortunately, you might eventually get bored generating your income by cashing a steady stream of winning lottery tickets.  If that happens, you can check this out:

http://www.amibroker.com/

Now, if this too begins to bore you, you can take what you've learned about Pattern and Trend recognition and incorporate it into your lottery systems, for exciting new possibilities!  In fact, since you've apparently mastered that difficult skill of knowing when to bail out of a system, you can use it to signal when to switch from the lottery to your NEW Cash Cow, and Vice Versa!  Instead of having to put up with dead time in the lottery, waiting for your systems to return to profitability, you can parlay your gains into your new venture.  Talk about waking up in Heaven!

I hope you don't forget about your friends at LP when you get to Easy Street!

--Jimmy4164

I'm taking a chance here because if Jimmy believes 13 hours is a prompt response, 2 hours must be a rapid response.

"Many people erroneously believe that the lottery is just a game of chance. The numbers are randomly selected, they say, and there’s no way to beat the system. Well, there’s a name for such people: losers."

I'd say the name is more like a skeptical wana-be mathematics professor emeritus with basic high school math. Why don't you respond in threads closer to your area of expertise like http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/260907 .

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2013, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I'm taking a chance here because if Jimmy believes 13 hours is a prompt response, 2 hours must be a rapid response.

"Many people erroneously believe that the lottery is just a game of chance. The numbers are randomly selected, they say, and there’s no way to beat the system. Well, there’s a name for such people: losers."

I'd say the name is more like a skeptical wana-be mathematics professor emeritus with basic high school math. Why don't you respond in threads closer to your area of expertise like http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/260907 .

Stack47,

I'm disappointed.  I thought that someone like yourself who had endured such a long, arduous, and thankless journey through the number fields of the lottery, would have shown at least a little appreciation for my offering.  I'll just have to take consolation in the possibility that you'll remember my post on some future date, and act on it.

Here's what you wrote back in 2006: "I started buying Mr. Z's Ohio pick-3 workouts in 1981 and had some success with his Scientific Number Selector for a couple of years. The system basically picks 6-way boxes."

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/131614/587987

It's got to be tough.  I feel for you.  If anyone deserves an Honorary Jackpot, it's Stack47!

--Jimmy4164

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

I'm disappointed.  I thought that someone like yourself who had endured such a long, arduous, and thankless journey through the number fields of the lottery, would have shown at least a little appreciation for my offering.  I'll just have to take consolation in the possibility that you'll remember my post on some future date, and act on it.

Here's what you wrote back in 2006: "I started buying Mr. Z's Ohio pick-3 workouts in 1981 and had some success with his Scientific Number Selector for a couple of years. The system basically picks 6-way boxes."

It's got to be tough.  I feel for you.  If anyone deserves an Honorary Jackpot, it's Stack47!

--Jimmy4164

Dream of dog and big rat?Green laugh

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7302 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2013, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

--Jimmy4164

Did you miss the part where I said I "had some success for a couple of years"?

Anyone reading this thread could had some success playing Keith Price's picks for a week too. You're stuck on the notion nobody can win playing any lottery game over time based on your very limited knowledge of how people play. All your simulation are based on highly unlikely limited real play with limited bets and from that you reach a conclusion and use it, probably trying to pretend you're an expert on lottery statistics and a math genius.

There are pick-3 systems that add and/or subtract 111 to the previous drawn numbers and because it's unlikely those events will happen enough times over thousands of drawings, the assumption is the system must be played at a loss. You're wrongly assuming a system must be played in every drawing for the same bet. If it's impossible to determine when the system is played and how much was bet when it won, it's impossible to determine if it showed a profit or a loss. But that never stops your fantasies.

"I'll just have to take consolation in the possibility that you'll remember my post on some future date, and act on it."

Just based on the number of positive responses to any of your posts should be enough to know not many members are interested in what you post.

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2013, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Stack47,

you asked, "Did you miss the part where I said I 'had some success for a couple of years'?"

No, I didn't.  In fact, it was the most telling and hilarious part of your posting!

What caused your success to falter after 2 years?

Did Mr. Z lose his "touch," 

did Ohio install new ball machines,

or did you simply run out of luck?

--Jimmy4164

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2013, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Dream of dog and big rat?Green laugh

I Agree!

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2013, 9:49 am - IP Logged

How to Win the Lottery Every Single Time You Play

I never lose when I play the lottery.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2013, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Stack47,

you asked, "Did you miss the part where I said I 'had some success for a couple of years'?"

No, I didn't.  In fact, it was the most telling and hilarious part of your posting!

--Jimmy4164

Lottery players are winners Jammy. You dont play the lottery.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Stack47,

--Jimmy4164

I use this winning system and make an income from the lottery.

Generated Lottery Numbers

Word(s)/Phrase:  5 + 1 winner  (Normalized)

Game:  Multi-State Mega Millions

Method 1:  19-20-24-28-42, Mega Ball: 30 
                  Method 2:  02-16-28-29-30, Mega Ball: 41 
                  Method 3:  10-21-27-28-33, Mega Ball: 44 
                  Method 4:  03-14-17-26-36, Mega Ball: 06 
                  Method 5:  06-22-25-27-53, Mega Ball: 31 
                  Method 6:  18-36-44-45-47, Mega Ball: 08

http://www.lotterypost.com/words-to-numbers 

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Generated Lottery Numbers

Word(s)/Phrase:  Jammy doesn't play the lottery.

Game:  Multi-State Mega Millions

Method 1:  08-13-18-23-43, Mega Ball: 32
                    Method 2:  18-21-27-37-52, Mega Ball: 04
                    Method 3:  08-13-16-25-55, Mega Ball: 12
                    Method 4:  09-10-24-41-48, Mega Ball: 14
                    Method 5:  31-33-42-54-56, Mega Ball: 11
                    Method 6:  02-31-37-39-46, Mega Ball: 04

http://www.lotterypost.com/words-to-numbers

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Jammy logs off and watches from a different user name every time I start posting. Green laugh

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2013, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7302 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2013, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

--Jimmy4164

"What caused your success to falter after 2 years?"

I should have known words like "success" and "fun" are foreign to you when you said you were a stock trader. The effect of Voodoo economics was beginning and I found I was having more fun and more success in that area than using Mr. Z's pick-3 methods. I guess since you never won playing the lottery, you can't relate to investing the winnings and use the time spent picking numbers to reinvest in other areas.

Your ignorance of how real pick-3 players bet the game is obvious, but one would think even you knew in 1980 the pick-3 games were the only online game most state lotteries offered until a couple of year later when the offered other games including some with $1 million jackpots. I did play some of those games and did have fun and some success, but I had more fun and much more success reinvesting in another area all made possible by my pick-3 winnings.

When are you going to figure out there is no rule requiring a lottery players, win or lose, to continue to play the same game, the same way forever?

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

It's really not necessary to reply in such detail to my rhetorical questions.

You said, "I did play some of those games and did have fun and some success, but I had more fun and much more success reinvesting in another area all made possible by my pick-3 winnings."  This must surely disillusion a lot of Pick-3 players here.  While they've been struggling for the past 7 years to get relief from the immense 50% House Edge that the lotteries hold over their heads, you've been greedily hiding a secret!

Stack47 devised a method to generate sufficient income from the Pick-3 game to turn him into a successful investor in "another area!"

So much for loyalty. Unhappy

--Jimmy4164

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: May 13, 2013, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Now Jammy wants to insert "loyalty" into the discussion? Is there no end to the convoluted twisting of the subject matter? His self imposed web of scrambled logic is a boondoggle of the mind.

Page 41 of 42