Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is anyone making an income from lottery

Topic closed. 629 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Stack47.

Page 19 of 42
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19859 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2013, 1:30 am - IP Logged

It looks like his picks are good for a week and it's only six combos. I'll play them S/B through Sunday.

PS. to Jimmy:  I won't be using funds from house payment, food, cars, insurance, or whatever else budget you think I would be using.

are them NUMBERS for KY or AZ

Let it Snow Snowman

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7314 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2013, 1:42 am - IP Logged

are them NUMBERS for KY or AZ

Kentucky and through Sunday (for those keeping score).

United States
      Member #93947
      July 10, 2010
      2180 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2013, 1:49 am - IP Logged

No worry, James.

Heaven will direct it.

"Heaven will direct it."

Up on what "hills" did you learn your brand of Christianity?

What you said earlier especially doesn't sound very Christian to me...

"And I don't want to spend anytime with Herring Chokers or Chinamen if you don't mind."

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2013, 2:15 am - IP Logged

A few years ago, I saw where a WVA player won four or five Cash 25 jackpots multiple times in one year. The jackpot is a fixed $25,000 with an aggregate of $250,000 and he won close to $1/2 million. St. Pierre is more consistent and maybe both are making an income from the lottery.

If you won $25,000 yesterday and wondered what your odds of winning it again today are, you would multiply the probability of winning yesterday by the probability of winning today.  BUT, SINCE YOU ALREADY WON YESTERDAY, THAT PROBABILITY is ONE(1.0).  So your probability of winning today is the same as everyone else playing next to you.

But of course you will tell us the most likely way this WVA player won multiple lotteries was by designing a winning system.

Hysteria

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2013, 8:27 am - IP Logged

"Heaven will direct it."

Up on what "hills" did you learn your brand of Christianity?

What you said earlier especially doesn't sound very Christian to me...

"And I don't want to spend anytime with Herring Chokers or Chinamen if you don't mind."

"Up on what "hills" did you learn your brand of Christianity?"

Calvary, James, Calvary.

"What you said earlier especially doesn't sound very Christian to me...

Everyone has their druthers, little jimmie.

In fact, I recall One who preferred not the company of Scribes and Pharisees.

And I meant not to wax prophetic with "Heaven will direct it."

That was Horatio's response to Marcellus. 

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7314 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2013, 10:18 am - IP Logged

If you won $25,000 yesterday and wondered what your odds of winning it again today are, you would multiply the probability of winning yesterday by the probability of winning today.  BUT, SINCE YOU ALREADY WON YESTERDAY, THAT PROBABILITY is ONE(1.0).  So your probability of winning today is the same as everyone else playing next to you.

But of course you will tell us the most likely way this WVA player won multiple lotteries was by designing a winning system.

Hysteria

I said the jackpot is a fixed $25,000 with an aggregate of $250,000 and the WVA player won four or five jackpots and had multiple tickets on the winning combo each time. Didn't you know players can wager on the same combo multiple times and win up to $250,000 in each drawing?

"But of course you will tell us the most likely way this WVA player won multiple lotteries was by designing a winning system."

He won his prizes playing the same game in one year. Just based on the fact he had more than one ticket with all the winning numbers means to me the tickets were self picks. Do you think he got several duplicate tickets buying QPs?

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

It looks like his picks are good for a week and it's only six combos. I'll play them S/B through Sunday.

PS. to Jimmy:  I won't be using funds from house payment, food, cars, insurance, or whatever else budget you think I would be using.

How can that be when he has picks for each day of the week separately?

Also, from your other post, I mentioned months ago from a similar thread where I posted Peter St.Pierre's wins, that he's most likely using Steve Player's "private Stock" system because of certain amounts won that match what Steve shows on his site. That 4,160 dollar amount which Steve also wins from NH.

I may buy it just to see how it works.

In Steve's system, he shows you a certain P-4 number 1358 as an example, and how the system works. The player is supposed to look up their last winning number, put it from low to high, and look it up in his list. Every combo has associated numbers to play 3 days after that combo showed, meaning, If for example, 3815 shows on Monday, you change it to 1358, look it up on the chart and play the 30 combos three days later, or simply look back three days later and use those numbers for tonight if you don't want to wait three days.

Anyways, I decided to look up when 1358 showed up for Florida and see If his 30 combos came close 3 days after. I'll tell you one thing, there were only a couple of straight hits, but most of the time it was very surreal to see how close it was with just one number off, meaning a true one number off, like 1234 was 1235. But you have to remember that everyday's combo has 30 new sets to play, so the 1358 is in no way a template to decide how good the system is.

I want to buy the P-3 version which only has 10 combos to play. Surely If he's coming that close with the P-4, I can only imagine how close he will be with P-3.

BTW, yesterday I tried using the 1358 with a short backtest in GA and there were a few box hits and one very close straight.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7314 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2013, 12:28 am - IP Logged

How can that be when he has picks for each day of the week separately?

Also, from your other post, I mentioned months ago from a similar thread where I posted Peter St.Pierre's wins, that he's most likely using Steve Player's "private Stock" system because of certain amounts won that match what Steve shows on his site. That 4,160 dollar amount which Steve also wins from NH.

I may buy it just to see how it works.

In Steve's system, he shows you a certain P-4 number 1358 as an example, and how the system works. The player is supposed to look up their last winning number, put it from low to high, and look it up in his list. Every combo has associated numbers to play 3 days after that combo showed, meaning, If for example, 3815 shows on Monday, you change it to 1358, look it up on the chart and play the 30 combos three days later, or simply look back three days later and use those numbers for tonight if you don't want to wait three days.

Anyways, I decided to look up when 1358 showed up for Florida and see If his 30 combos came close 3 days after. I'll tell you one thing, there were only a couple of straight hits, but most of the time it was very surreal to see how close it was with just one number off, meaning a true one number off, like 1234 was 1235. But you have to remember that everyday's combo has 30 new sets to play, so the 1358 is in no way a template to decide how good the system is.

I want to buy the P-3 version which only has 10 combos to play. Surely If he's coming that close with the P-4, I can only imagine how close he will be with P-3.

BTW, yesterday I tried using the 1358 with a short backtest in GA and there were a few box hits and one very close straight.

Keith Price's site said he updates his picks every week and for another buck, daily picks too. I couldn't play 333 because it was already sold out at 9:00 AM for both Midday and Evening.

The reason most players dis Steve Player's systems is the cost of them plus his betting strategies are expensive to play. You're probably right about St. Pierre because the amounts he wins suggests a set betting strategy.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: April 26, 2013, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Keith Price's site said he updates his picks every week and for another buck, daily picks too. I couldn't play 333 because it was already sold out at 9:00 AM for both Midday and Evening.

The reason most players dis Steve Player's systems is the cost of them plus his betting strategies are expensive to play. You're probably right about St. Pierre because the amounts he wins suggests a set betting strategy.

I know i tried playing 1111 in Florida on some given day years ago and the system kicked me out.

Steve Player is a player, but sometimes he gets my attention.

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2013, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Steve Player, Keith Price, Peter St.Pierre, and those collecting fees to read about them, are the only ones making a consistent and reliable income from these picks. 

http://www.garsworld.com/scams.htm  (See esp Scam 3)

Recent discussion in this thread must be resulting in some awful head injuries.

(Read the signature below for an explanation.)

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5122 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2013, 3:27 am - IP Logged

is anyone gaining or making a steady income from playing the lottery.

"U"<<<<didn't<<<MAKE MONEY>>>>playin lottery!!

"O" Todd gave U chance >playin obam !

give Todd a 50/50 chance>>U may win?

remember:

U didn't BUILD D Lottery Post????????!

BIG "BANG" Todd BUILD D Lottery Post

SmileWinkShockedRazzConfusedWinkAngryClownDisapproveLurking LET's blame Todd Sun SmileySun SmileySun SmileyLurkingLurking >> on "global warm'n>Sun SmileyThud

CryingJesterCrying

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2013, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player, Keith Price, Peter St.Pierre, and those collecting fees to read about them, are the only ones making a consistent and reliable income from these picks. 

http://www.garsworld.com/scams.htm  (See esp Scam 3)

Recent discussion in this thread must be resulting in some awful head injuries.

(Read the signature below for an explanation.)

So are you telling me that the state of NH is in cahoots with Steve player to promote his system, and Peter St. Pierre is not a real person winning all those thousands of dollars almost every month?

It's a nice story for the making of some T.V. series, but I highly doubt NH is illegally involved in some scheme to make a ficticious character who's making lots of money so people can see the connection to Steve Player in order to sell more systems.

Jimmy, I admire your intellect and the content of your posts, but If this is what your implicating, I have to draw the line at this juncture.

I do however agree somewhat regarding the "eventually one will hit" theory, and it could very well be the case that Steve's system does work occasionally just like any system, good or bad, and It's my belief that Peter has a very large bankroll, and is somehow able to manipulate the combos in some fashion and  by placing large amounts on the combos.

As I wrote earlier, my quick backtest for Florida had a few p-4 combos that were off by just a hair, meaning If the number was 1234, Steve had 1235, that close, so maybe Peter is not just playing the combos themselves, but playing one up and down to ensure a win, hence the hefty bankroll. or he could be doing something else, i don't know. All i know he's doing something right to win so much consistently.

I will be purchasing the p-3 version in a few weeks. It's only 75 bucks, and worth it to me to see how it stands up.

Trust me, I'm not an affiliate and not trying to push his systems. I bought a few of his systems in the past and most were garbage. But when I see absolute proof from the NH Lottery website and the matching of the winning amount $4,160 from Peter, to Steve's website which shows checks equaling that same amount $4,160, it gets my attention.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #99032
                          October 18, 2010
                          1439 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2013, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

When did anyone suggest that they are in cahoots with the State of NH's lottery?

It's a really simple scam.  He can just omit all of his losing tickets, and then show the winners.  Based on that, enough people will fall for the trick to just start paying him for picks.

He's making money off of desperate lottery players, he's not making money off of the lottery.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2013, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

When did anyone suggest that they are in cahoots with the State of NH's lottery?

It's a really simple scam.  He can just omit all of his losing tickets, and then show the winners.  Based on that, enough people will fall for the trick to just start paying him for picks.

He's making money off of desperate lottery players, he's not making money off of the lottery.

Maybe to the others, but i can't see how Peter is getting paid, so i figured Jimmy was alluding to the fact that NH was paying him off, and that's why i mentioned it.

Omitting losing tickets? really? Surely you can't be serious. And how do you suppose Peter is selling his numbers? If he's spending tens of thousands of dollars in tickets just to get winning numbers, I'd think he'd end up in the hole a long time ago. At any rate, I never heard of Peter St. Pierre selling numbers to people, so how is he getting paid?

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Why is it people feel compelled to believe someone out there hasn't figured it all out?

Just because the majority haven't figured it out DOES NOT mean a system that works on a realtively consistent basis doesn't exist.

Now most of us are aware that ostriches don't bury their heads in the sand when threatened, but the myth states this because the ostrich actually believes by burying it's head, he can't see anything, therefore the predator can't see him either. As silly as this may be, a lot of people do act this way in real life with lottery and other subjects. They believe that since they haven't seen a system, therefore it doesn't exist.

I forget what exact date it was, but it was around the 1920's when one man actually wanted to rally in order to close down the Patent office. He claimed that everything that could ever be invented has already been invented, so there was no need for a patent office anymore.

Crazy

Page 19 of 42