Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 14 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1528 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2013, 1:56 am - IP Logged

yoho,

Good luck in your efforts here!  As he rambles on and on about the possibility of divining future draws, Kola reveals [what I perceive to be] his primary purpose - to keep hope alive that it CAN be done.  You might get some ideas from my encounter with this one.  Note also the familiar cast of characters who join in to support him, and attack me...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3015323

--Jimmy4164

Hello jimmy4164,

Yes, you're partly correct. I do purpose to keep "hope alive" that it "can" be done. Simply put, I wouldn't do it to just string people along. That would be quite cruel, and unethical...Your description of me rambling on and divining future draws is instructive. I had thought that in the main, you were somewhat sincere in your willingness to conduct honest and good debate in our past exchanges. Oh well, you live and you learn...And concerning you're visions of me 'ganging' to attacking you, I know don't know what you're talking about, and its perplexing why you say that about me sometimes. Believe me, I don't lose sleep over it, Its just mildly fascinating...Well, I'll  leave you now to ponder if your some of past comments towards me have been commiserate with my behavior towards you...Be well Jimmy4164.

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2013, 4:13 am - IP Logged

I hate how lottery post doesn't let you do partial quotes.

I'm not saying that the energy wasn't concentrated "at the beginning". I'm saying after the big bang happened, it isn't "all is one" anymore. It became many.

I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that E= MC squared implies that all energy is "one", whatever your "one" is. See, as I mentioned, the number one is a human abstraction. One could mean many things. It could be a singularity, it could mean a group.

I can say one person, even though that person consists of so many different organs and further down, atoms. I could say a country, even though there are so many people in a country. But I guarantee you, if someone in the US died right now, most other people in this one country would not even know about it.

So what exactly is this "ONE" you keep mentioning? You can't confuse your use of language. It seems one second you use it to mean a large group of objects. Indeed, it seems you're just saying the whole universe with fancy words. But then you say it's "one" like a singular object and use it to "prove" that everything affects each other. It's quite misleading.

Also, I mention my physics background (or lack thereof) not to say that I can't understand physics, please don't try to imply that. I'm simply saying I don't have the qualifications to point out all your errors. But please, don't try to pass off your writing as "science". Unless you really think it's science, then why don't you publish it?

Yoho,

You said, 'I'm not saying that the energy wasn't concentrated "at the beginning". I'm saying after the big bang happened, it isn't "all is one" anymore'. It became many". When you begin with one point of energy or a A Field of Energy, and that energy differentiates into the "many" in the form of matter, heat, electromagnetism, gravity, strong and weak forces, and etc..,  its still all one field of energy. The science confirms that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can be transformed. This is the well-known Law of the Conservation of Energy. This means that the total energy in a system stays the same. Its constant. Its still all just One Field of Energy.

You also said, 'I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that E= MC squared implies that all energy is "one", whatever your "one" is'.  I merely put it there to gently highlight and remind you that with the speed of light being constant all the differentiated mass in the universe no matter what form it takes is really just one field of energy, and in the aggregate the quantity of this energy remains forever constant(although I do have a few alternative and slightly nuanced ideas about this, we'll stick with the mainstream and universally accepted theory as is) . Whether you say, country, people, organs, atoms, its all part of one field of energy. This field remains intact no matter the distance. And while  it is true, as you say, that most people in a country would not even know if someone died, we would have to qualify that and say we would not consciously know.

You ask, what is this "One" I keep mentioning. In short and reductionist fashion, lets just say its the total amount of energy in the universe. It was present at .01 seconds before the Big Bang, and it has remained constant even after the Big Bang. .

Lastly, with regard to your final comments, I don't think I implied that you don't have the capacity to understand physics. I'd like you to show me where you felt I might have. You routinely echoed your own personal sentiments about your lack of a physics background, and frankly, I don't really care whether you have a physics background or not. We are just sharing ideas and communicating in the best and simple ways we know how on a Lottery Forum. At least that's my intention. If you notice, I didn't talk about my educational background. For the moment, I consider it irrelevant.   If you're not just trying to stir things up in a negative way, and really feel that I implied that you can't understand physics, then I'm sincerely sorry.  You then say, 'But please, don't try to pass off your writing as "science". Unless you really think it's science, then why don't you publish it?'. Again, I don't know what you're honest intention is with these particular comments, but it doesn't smell good, so I'll just take my leave. Be well yoho, and thanks for the dialogue.

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1528 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2013, 4:36 am - IP Logged

Kola ,

You're right on the money ! Know just figure out the right Data Matrix to use for game play . Is it in the last 50 , 100 , 500 , 1000 or the Whole Drawn Matrix.

Kola-  "Whatever may affect a draw is already accounted for, and will manifest itself in the numerical appearance of the draw. Every time a number is draw, the lottery pivots around that number, keeping its sense proportion of what has already fallen. To answer your question, how do I know that past draws affect the current draw, I can only say that I promise you with all the sincere and sober clarity I can muster that my research has shown this to be the case. Furthermore, its unerring, at least as it concerns the Pick 3, because that is my main focus. Yet in a cursory fashion, I do notice its true for the pick 4 as well, and I strongly assume its true for the Pick 5, 6 and jackpot games as well. There you have it."

A few of the Lottery Post members has already done this be it Pick 3 , Pick 4 or Jackpot games !

Thanks CajunWin4 for your affirmation!

I know that much of what I wrote is already past prologue for you, and its good to realize that a number of LP members have incorporated aspects of these ideas into the different lottery games. I do think though, that we all interpret these ideas with varying nuance to the degree that it honors our own ways of seeing and conceptualizing, but in the end various paths can lead to the same summit.

I wish you the best and the most CajunWin4, and I respect your passion and your relentless drive to tear down the Lottery Veil.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
        Los Angeles, California
        United States
        Member #103813
        January 5, 2011
        1530 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2013, 6:55 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jon D for your kind sentiments about my post.

Good luck to you.

You're welcome Kola.

In this world, there are certain people that thrive on conflict, who affirm themselves through the denigration of others.

You on the other hand, truly do unto others as you would have them do unto you.(even when they do terribly unto you)

While I may disagree with you in substance, I do appreciate the spirit of your argument.

Be well, and best of luck to you.

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          891 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2013, 10:00 am - IP Logged

We all know it can be done. It's being done. If Peter Pierre was talking which he's not   Thats proof enough for me

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2013, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Well, it's said that you can't predict the numbers based on what has already come out. This is the logic involved with probability. But, if you don't then you have very little to go on and it wouldn't be enough. Therefore, you have to rely on past draws.

It's well understood that random processes give rise to patterns. The game ,being a random process, is no exception. The patterns seen with the game occur on a group-level basis. This is due to the differentials between groups of numbers. For example, non-repeating #'s(e.g. 356) and repeating #'s(i.e. doubles and triples).  Indeed, there is a real code to the game. That's because I invented it. But, it's expected that the code is some special mathematical code. Actually, it's not.

The reason why the game hasn't really been cracked ,until now, is because of human nature. We're too set on trying to narrow the numbers all the way down to just one or a few ,in order, to maximize profit. The vast majority of systems are built on this basis.  We're always looking for those jackpot wins. But, once you move away from this mindset then things start to become clear. What you really want to do is cover as many numbers as you ,reasonably, can. As we know, the more numbers we play than the better our chances. However, the trick is in how you're choosing those numbers. It's not just about playing as many as you can.

I Agree! Very well said.

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              891 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2013, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Well, it's said that you can't predict the numbers based on what has already come out. This is the logic involved with probability. But, if you don't then you have very little to go on and it wouldn't be enough. Therefore, you have to rely on past draws.

It's well understood that random processes give rise to patterns. The game ,being a random process, is no exception. The patterns seen with the game occur on a group-level basis. This is due to the differentials between groups of numbers. For example, non-repeating #'s(e.g. 356) and repeating #'s(i.e. doubles and triples).  Indeed, there is a real code to the game. That's because I invented it. But, it's expected that the code is some special mathematical code. Actually, it's not.

The reason why the game hasn't really been cracked ,until now, is because of human nature. We're too set on trying to narrow the numbers all the way down to just one or a few ,in order, to maximize profit. The vast majority of systems are built on this basis.  We're always looking for those jackpot wins. But, once you move away from this mindset then things start to become clear. What you really want to do is cover as many numbers as you ,reasonably, can. As we know, the more numbers we play than the better our chances. However, the trick is in how you're choosing those numbers. It's not just about playing as many as you can.

What do you mean " you invented it"?

United States
                Member #138440
                January 27, 2013
                44 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2013, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I've done a tremendous amount of research and analysis on the Pick 3. My approach to the game was ,simply, using logic and common sense. What came out of all this was a special code. The code relies on the random nature of the game and enables me to beat it. As it turns out, this code is the holy-grail of the game. It took me a while to perfect it and to wrap my head around it though. But, it's the only true answer to the game.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5903 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I've done a tremendous amount of research and analysis on the Pick 3. My approach to the game was ,simply, using logic and common sense. What came out of all this was a special code. The code relies on the random nature of the game and enables me to beat it. As it turns out, this code is the holy-grail of the game. It took me a while to perfect it and to wrap my head around it though. But, it's the only true answer to the game.

Did you attend Columbia University with Obama, where you obtained this knowledge? Lottery machines are man made, mechanical/electrical operating. What makes them random?? Maybe the best question would be, how do the machines create random???

United States
                    Member #93947
                    July 10, 2010
                    2180 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2013, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Pick3Ma$ter,

I'm surprised you're wasting precious time here telling others that you've found the "Holy Grail."  I would expect you to be out touring the country, playing Pick-3 games in many different states, reducing your chances of being discovered.  I'm sure other Pick-3 players would appreciate this too - less likely you might get Pick-3 shut down somewhere.

--Jimmy4164

United States
                      Member #138440
                      January 27, 2013
                      44 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2013, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Did you attend Columbia University with Obama, where you obtained this knowledge? Lottery machines are man made, mechanical/electrical operating. What makes them random?? Maybe the best question would be, how do the machines create random???

So, you don't consider the lottery to be random? The game doesn't favor any specific numbers. This means that it's fair. It's the fairness that makes it random. Perhaps, I should rephrase and say that it relies on the fairness of the game.

United States
                        Member #138440
                        January 27, 2013
                        44 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Pick3Ma$ter,

I'm surprised you're wasting precious time here telling others that you've found the "Holy Grail."  I would expect you to be out touring the country, playing Pick-3 games in many different states, reducing your chances of being discovered.  I'm sure other Pick-3 players would appreciate this too - less likely you might get Pick-3 shut down somewhere.

--Jimmy4164

Well, I'm not interested in touring or anything. But, it's not necessary to go anywhere to play other states. One could just do that online.  I'm on here to help stir people in the right direction. I'm also in the midst of writing a book on the subject. If you're wondering, I'm not on here to sell anything either.

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

So, you don't consider the lottery to be random? The game doesn't favor any specific numbers. This means that it's fair. It's the fairness that makes it random. Perhaps, I should rephrase and say that it relies on the fairness of the game.

Ok, so if you're that good, predict tonight's florida pick-3 winning number.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2013, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so if you're that good, predict tonight's florida pick-3 winning number.

890 120 2268

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19871 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2013, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

We all know it can be done. It's being done. If Peter Pierre was talking which he's not   Thats proof enough for me

steve player say's i'm gonna be a winner soon Dance

Page 14 of 34