Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 1 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2013, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

The code has already been broken in the 1930's and 40's. If codes that are 10 times harder than your average JP game, or higher, and have been beaten 70 to 80 years ago, imagine what they know now.

You want proof?, just watch the video. A Polish guy broke a code that was supposedly unpenetratable.

The ones who know about it are keeping quiet. I'm sure their life is in stake.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4108 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2013, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

The code has already been broken in the 1930's and 40's. If codes that are 10 times harder than your average JP game, or higher, and have been beaten 70 to 80 years ago, imagine what they know now.

You want proof?, just watch the video. A Polish guy broke a code that was supposedly unpenetratable.

The ones who know about it are keeping quiet. I'm sure their life is in stake.

What on earth are you drinking or sipping OM?

Toronto
      Canada
      Member #138397
      January 26, 2013
      179 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

that's beacause there's no randomness involved in the code. aweifjweijfaisgjinbiashdf always translates to the same thing. The engima function is always 1 to 1.

On the other hand, the lottery is completely random, so it can never be "cracked". Unless it's proben that there's no true randomness or something.

If you want proof, just look at that 591M powerball jackpot recently. If they could 'crack" the lottery "code", why didn;'t they win?

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

What on earth are you drinking or sipping OM?

Vodka, Diet Lime Soda, and Weedage.

Is this not enough proof that the code has been broken? Please tell me what part you feel is untrue.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2013, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

that's beacause there's no randomness involved in the code. aweifjweijfaisgjinbiashdf always translates to the same thing. The engima function is always 1 to 1.

On the other hand, the lottery is completely random, so it can never be "cracked". Unless it's proben that there's no true randomness or something.

If you want proof, just look at that 591M powerball jackpot recently. If they could 'crack" the lottery "code", why didn;'t they win?

How do you know the code wasn't changing all the time? They never did specify whether it was or not.

On the other hand, the lottery is completely random, so it can never be "cracked".

Maybe, but I've just shown an example where hard to beat systems were beaten, only becuase a Polish Mathematician discovered it. How many people do you believe are aware of this and applying this to their everyday methods? NONE i'd say, or maybe a handfull.

Probably because they don't want to attract attention, so they skip a draw or two. Maybe one is enough to fullfill your financial dreams no? lol

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4108 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Vodka, Diet Lime Soda, and Weedage.

Is this not enough proof that the code has been broken? Please tell me what part you feel is untrue.

If a code existed-why do we have only Pedro winning the PB  & this one $590 mil winner from Florida? Do you not think mathematicians would have figured that out by now?
            These are the same people who say Jimmy Hoffa is buried under some Men's room in NJ.

Toronto
              Canada
              Member #138397
              January 26, 2013
              179 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2013, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Honestly if I had a system to correctly predict the lottery 100% of the time, I'd first win a few large jackpots, then I'd make the knowledge public.

I mean I wouldn't want all the attention if I won the lottery by "luck", because that's bad attention. Jealousy. If I was to develop a lottery system that works

100% of the time, then it would attract a different kind of attention. I'd go down in history like einstein, newton etc. Be known forever.

And if in the far future they invent a machine that can bring people back to life, I'll be on the top of the priority list Big Smile

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

If a code existed-why do we have only Pedro winning the PB  & this one $590 mil winner from Florida? Do you not think mathematicians would have figured that out by now?
                These are the same people who say Jimmy Hoffa is buried under some Men's room in NJ.

When I mentioned earlier that mathematicians knew, it didn't mean any mathematician, only the ones in the "Know". Most mathemeticians aren't busy all day trying to figure out how to beat the lottery.

But again, I must point to the video as proof. They beat it consistently, not just one time.

Even if it was static as you say, meaning the code never changed, it's still a marvel. But I doubt it was static, that's why it was supposedly unbreakable. Yet a Polish mathematician beat it 70 to 80 years ago. Green laugh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19826 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Honestly if I had a system to correctly predict the lottery 100% of the time, I'd first win a few large jackpots, then I'd make the knowledge public.

I mean I wouldn't want all the attention if I won the lottery by "luck", because that's bad attention. Jealousy. If I was to develop a lottery system that works

100% of the time, then it would attract a different kind of attention. I'd go down in history like einstein, newton etc. Be known forever.

And if in the far future they invent a machine that can bring people back to life, I'll be on the top of the priority list Big Smile

If I had a system to correctly predict the lottery 5% of the time, I's win a few jackpots(any size) and never make the knowledge public. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Toronto
                    Canada
                    Member #138397
                    January 26, 2013
                    179 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

If I had a system to correctly predict the lottery 5% of the time, I's win a few jackpots(any size) and never make the knowledge public. Wink

actually, I have a system that can make you win the lottery jackpot 5% of the time :)

Toronto
                      Canada
                      Member #138397
                      January 26, 2013
                      179 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

When I mentioned earlier that mathematicians knew, it didn't mean any mathematician, only the ones in the "Know". Most mathemeticians aren't busy all day trying to figure out how to beat the lottery.

But again, I must point to the video as proof. They beat it consistently, not just one time.

Even if it was static as you say, meaning the code never changed, it's still a marvel. But I doubt it was static, that's why it was supposedly unbreakable. Yet a Polish mathematician beat it 70 to 80 years ago. Green laugh

Here is a direct quote from your documentary, 3/12, 3:45:

"There is no such thing, as a random - a truly random sequence that could be generated by a purely deterministic machine"

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Here is a direct quote from your documentary, 3/12, 3:45:

"There is no such thing, as a random - a truly random sequence that could be generated by a purely deterministic machine"

I've always said there is no such thing as random. Random simply means we can't understand the short term trend unless we study it. Long term trends eventually balance out and are no value to me.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19826 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

actually, I have a system that can make you win the lottery jackpot 5% of the time :)

What has it made you win lately? 

The system I use isn't nearly that aggressive, it has allowed me to match 5of6 in Ohio Classic Lotto only once this year which I posted on the prediction board in February.  I'm hoping it will be as kind or kinder again before the year is out which will cover the cost of my playing for this year.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Toronto
                            Canada
                            Member #138397
                            January 26, 2013
                            179 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I've always said there is no such thing as random. Random simply means we can't understand the short term trend unless we study it. Long term trends eventually balance out and are no value to me.

quantum physicists would disagree.

Toronto
                              Canada
                              Member #138397
                              January 26, 2013
                              179 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

What has it made you win lately? 

The system I use isn't nearly that aggressive, it has allowed me to match 5of6 in Ohio Classic Lotto only once this year which I posted on the prediction board in February.  I'm hoping it will be as kind or kinder again before the year is out which will cover the cost of my playing for this year.

Nothing - unfortunately it involves buying 5% of all possible combinations :)

but congrats on your win, wow 5/6 is really nice.

Page 1 of 34