Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 3 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: May 29, 2013, 3:58 am - IP Logged

armin5683,

Constantly getting 4 numbers in cash five might send you over the edge because of missing the fifth number so often.

Bang Head

LOL

It definately wears you out. 

I find myself wanting to go back to the LMG for guidance instead of picking numbers when I feel like that.

I dont even have the energy or desire to play PB and MM.Thud

Quick pick anyone?Thud

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3104 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2013, 7:18 am - IP Logged

"Says you. There was a guy years ago who cracked a code with a painting. He won like 2 or 3 JPs to prove it, yet he never revealed it because the lottery officials convinced him not to. He's passed since."

He passed some time ago.  The son was and maybe still is selling copies of his old man's lotto painting.  No idea if it really helped him with his wins, after all advertising copy for lottery systems isn't always 100% trustworthy.

I did download a copy of the painting from the website, resolution was too poor to make anything out.  Didn't look promising.  After all the son admits he couldn't figure it out.

Think that was in Au. smaller games easier to win.  The Florida 5/26 game could be won simply by playing all the past winning combinations that had already been drawn, couple of dozen five number repeats while the game was live.

Maybe I'm using the wrong brand of tea leaves, no winning numbers in the bottom of this cup.

BobP

So this guy runs up to the lottery agent and says:
    "Have any crazy illegal aliens won the lottery lately?"
    Agent: "No, why do you ask?"
    Man: "Well, somebody ran off with my wife!"

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2013, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Can you describe this painting?

You aren't talking about KD and the Kirlian photographs per chance?

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2013, 12:28 am - IP Logged

"Says you. There was a guy years ago who cracked a code with a painting. He won like 2 or 3 JPs to prove it, yet he never revealed it because the lottery officials convinced him not to. He's passed since."

He passed some time ago.  The son was and maybe still is selling copies of his old man's lotto painting.  No idea if it really helped him with his wins, after all advertising copy for lottery systems isn't always 100% trustworthy.

I did download a copy of the painting from the website, resolution was too poor to make anything out.  Didn't look promising.  After all the son admits he couldn't figure it out.

Think that was in Au. smaller games easier to win.  The Florida 5/26 game could be won simply by playing all the past winning combinations that had already been drawn, couple of dozen five number repeats while the game was live.

Maybe I'm using the wrong brand of tea leaves, no winning numbers in the bottom of this cup.

BobP

So this guy runs up to the lottery agent and says:
        "Have any crazy illegal aliens won the lottery lately?"
        Agent: "No, why do you ask?"
        Man: "Well, somebody ran off with my wife!"

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7310 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2013, 2:06 am - IP Logged

If I had a system to correctly predict the lottery 100% of the time, I would win enough for me and a select few relatives to be secure for life, tell NOBODY about it, then disappear from playing the lottery.

A four rotor Enigma machine had 456,976 codes which is less than a 5/39 game. Once they knew the ciphers it wasn't that difficult. It became more difficult when more rotors were added. A five rotor Enigma had 11,881,376 codes.

If you know the ciphers for the MM code, you'll have to go through 21,085,384,320 codes. Not impossible just very difficult.

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            891 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2013, 3:54 am - IP Logged

actually, I have a system that can make you win the lottery jackpot 5% of the time :)

PM me please and share your 5% please.  That is 5 more than I had  (-:

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1649 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2013, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

The lottery is not a code to be cracked because the numbers do not stand for anything, not a letter, phrase or quanity to be revealed.  Only by good fortune do they use images of numbers on the balls that allow us to seperate them into populations with gross expectations of being drawn from those groups in relation to the percentage of those populations which can be somewhat useful when filtering.

BobP

This is one of the most intelligent and informed replies to the topic. There is absolutely no code available to be cracked. The only thing needed is a consistent, immense amount of money to play enough strategic and custom combinations until you hit at least (5) of (5). Hopefully, the match will be made in time enough to see a profit...which means hitting before $1M is spent, lol!

If they can hit (5) numbers and only have say $500K tied up in it, that's a cool 1/2 million in profit before taxes are taken. This is simply a game of tons of combinations and the funds to play those combinations if intentionally trying to win at some point, and, cost is no object.

Otherwise, unless a player is extrememely lucky in a JP game, it's just hope, hobby, and entertainment...which is fine in it's own purpose.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1528 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Here you go:

http://www.lottomillions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=4

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19828 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

PM me please and share your 5% please.  That is 5 more than I had  (-:

That system was already shared in another thread, it's simply playing 5% of all the possible combinations 100% of the time.  For a 6/49 game that has almost 14M possible combinations, you would have to play 700K combinations every drawing.

Chances are you'll end up with a lot less than you had with that system.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

A four rotor Enigma machine had 456,976 codes which is less than a 5/39 game. Once they knew the ciphers it wasn't that difficult. It became more difficult when more rotors were added. A five rotor Enigma had 11,881,376 codes.

If you know the ciphers for the MM code, you'll have to go through 21,085,384,320 codes. Not impossible just very difficult.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain a portion of the video footage I posted noted that for a modern day high-end computer, it would take roughly 2 and a half years to figure it out. So it couldn't be that easy. The human brain is better than a machine in only certain situations. But when it comes to computing numbers, the computer wins everytime.

Then the fact that a Polish mathematician figures it out is amazing, just like the lottery code painting guy. Who knew a truck driver with ill health could beat the lottery while sitting in his basement for years on end just to figure it all out?

I wish Jimmy and Boney would chime in on this. They discounted Peter St. Pierre from NH who is making about 70 grand a year for the last Five years in the p-3 and mostly the p-4. I love Jimmy, but his theories concerning Peter was digging deep, Green laughAnd i have a feeling they may discount this guy too. Yet he has proof of his winning tickets from the lottery office public records just like Peter does. I'm sure the wheels are grinding as we speak.lol

I should make my signature read, "Never say never".

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

So the guy had the secret to winning the lotto, and died broke? Most people do BETTER without the secret.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

That system was already shared in another thread, it's simply playing 5% of all the possible combinations 100% of the time.  For a 6/49 game that has almost 14M possible combinations, you would have to play 700K combinations every drawing.

Chances are you'll end up with a lot less than you had with that system.

I would normally write that it's amazing to me how many people don't know the math behind it, or do, but ignore it cause it just gets in the way. Green laugh

Fortunately for me, now when I start writing it, I remind myself to stop. After all these years I'm not surprised anymore. It's the norm. The more I talk about the odds to people, It's more and more convincing to me that the ignorance is the ruling factor. High hopes and unrealistic expectations, ONCE YOU REALIZE THE INSURMOUNTABLE ODDS YOU NEED TO CONQUER. Obviously it can be done. I've already shown you two, Peter and Bob Brown. How many more bobs and petes are out there that isn't made public? Eek

But the only way to overcome thos huge odds is with a working system. Just because the leading mathematicians haven't figured it doesn't neccessarily set a standard. The odd recluse still exists. And like I wrote before, "They ain't telling". Green laugh

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2013, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

So the guy had the secret to winning the lotto, and died broke? Most people do BETTER without the secret.

According to his son he had many heart attacks. He probably thought his demise was at hand and spent the money he earned while pulling his hair out in the basement trying to find a way out. The video said that he couldn't work anymore so he had to find a way to create income.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

I would normally write that it's amazing to me how many people don't know the math behind it, or do, but ignore it cause it just gets in the way. Green laugh

Fortunately for me, now when I start writing it, I remind myself to stop. After all these years I'm not surprised anymore. It's the norm. The more I talk about the odds to people, It's more and more convincing to me that the ignorance is the ruling factor. High hopes and unrealistic expectations, ONCE YOU REALIZE THE INSURMOUNTABLE ODDS YOU NEED TO CONQUER. Obviously it can be done. I've already shown you two, Peter and Bob Brown. How many more bobs and petes are out there that isn't made public? Eek

But the only way to overcome thos huge odds is with a working system. Just because the leading mathematicians haven't figured it doesn't neccessarily set a standard. The odd recluse still exists. And like I wrote before, "They ain't telling". Green laugh

I just wish they would start charging more for the tickets. MM is giving away the tickets at $1. for a chances to win millions while the states are selling scratchers for $20. that offer a $500,000. prize.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2013, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks kola.

It likes similar to a painting of a matrix walk if you ask me.  I got that chart posted on every wall in my room.

(Wish I had more walls)

I suppose its like hidden symbology that you would find in a masonic temple.

Perhaps hidden in that painting are the formative skip strings that evolve as cold numbers turn hot.

Page 3 of 34