Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 4 years ago by superstar$.

Page 12 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3857 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pumpi, I'm glad you made it back to LP. I missed your posts. Welcome back !

Don't sound like Pumpi to me ?

whats up ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

yoho,

Good luck in your efforts here!  As he rambles on and on about the possibility of divining future draws, Kola reveals [what I perceive to be] his primary purpose - to keep hope alive that it CAN be done.  You might get some ideas from my encounter with this one.  Note also the familiar cast of characters who join in to support him, and attack me...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3015323

--Jimmy4164

YOYO needs more than luck. I asked him a simple yes or no question and he gave me more of a run around than a jack rabbit on speed.

I respect your knowledge on computer programs and the periphery, but you resist to be open on the possibility that someone smarter than you and the info you've learned form prominent mathematicians, has actually figured it out.

I'm sure you're already aware of the old adage, paraphrasing, "The more you learn, the less you know". Despite popular belief, there IS always something new under the sun. And in your case and a few others, If you're not searching beyond your comfort parameters, you'll never find the answers. Your mind is made up and there's nothing anyone can say to you. That in itself is benign, but If you're ever in a life threating situation and can't think out of the box, you're screwed.

I hope in the future you can find someone with a little more street smarts than YOLO to side with you. Green laugh

Peace ! 

Toronto
      Canada
      Member #138397
      January 26, 2013
      179 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2013, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

YOYO needs more than luck. I asked him a simple yes or no question and he gave me more of a run around than a jack rabbit on speed.

I respect your knowledge on computer programs and the periphery, but you resist to be open on the possibility that someone smarter than you and the info you've learned form prominent mathematicians, has actually figured it out.

I'm sure you're already aware of the old adage, paraphrasing, "The more you learn, the less you know". Despite popular belief, there IS always something new under the sun. And in your case and a few others, If you're not searching beyond your comfort parameters, you'll never find the answers. Your mind is made up and there's nothing anyone can say to you. That in itself is benign, but If you're ever in a life threating situation and can't think out of the box, you're screwed.

I hope in the future you can find someone with a little more street smarts than YOLO to side with you. Green laugh

Peace ! 

Sorry, if I'm not good at answering your "simple yes or no question". (It wasn't even a yes or no question, it was a this or that question, lol)

How about you answer this simple question and teach by example: Are you stupid or just dumb?

No one is resisting anything, except you, in resisting common sense and common knowledge.

I'm not saying it's absolutely impossible that the lottery is deterministic. But you need to present real, logical evidence and support for your arguments, not ad hominem and red herrings.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, if I'm not good at answering your "simple yes or no question". (It wasn't even a yes or no question, it was a this or that question, lol)

How about you answer this simple question and teach by example: Are you stupid or just dumb?

No one is resisting anything, except you, in resisting common sense and common knowledge.

I'm not saying it's absolutely impossible that the lottery is deterministic. But you need to present real, logical evidence and support for your arguments, not ad hominem and red herrings.

But you need to present real, logical evidence and support for your arguments, not ad hominem and red herrings.

If I can't even get a simple yes or no from you, what makes you think I would waste my precious time debating bigger issues? You have to crawl before you walk.

Just like Gordon Ramsay. He wiil not help a failing restaurant if the owner/s don't admit denial.

The moment you decided not to answer that question, the closer you were to denial YOKO..lol

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

whats up ?

Are you telling me or asking? Green laugh

whats up ?

The sky?  I give up, what?

Toronto
            Canada
            Member #138397
            January 26, 2013
            179 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Lol and you're still saying "yes or no"... Where's your yes or no question that I didn't answer? There is none, lol... You can't even tell the difference between an OR question and a yes/no question and you're pretending to be intelligent enough to debate "bigger issues"?

And after 5 or 6 times, you still can't spell my username correctly. And you haven't answered my question either. Stop embarassing yourself.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

You can always redeem yourself.

Yes or No? Please, I'd love to know the answer. lol

(It wasn't even a yes or no question, it was a this or that question, lol)

Wrong, It was a question. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/261631/3097308

A simple one to boot.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Lol and you're still saying "yes or no"... Where's your yes or no question that I didn't answer? There is none, lol... You can't even tell the difference between an OR question and a yes/no question and you're pretending to be intelligent enough to debate "bigger issues"?

And after 5 or 6 times, you still can't spell my username correctly. And you haven't answered my question either. Stop embarassing yourself.

I figured Heads or tails didn't get through your thick skull, so I tried yes and no, BUT THAT DIDN"T WORK EITHER, OBVIOUSLY Green laugh

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

So let me get your defense. Because you were too proud to give me a Heads or Tails answer and admitting you were wrong, you twist the subject around to focus on me to make me look bad  lol. I know of that tactic, and it doesn't work on me.

You're not bad at answering hard questions, you just re-route them like shrewd politicians do. But what you aren't aware of, Is that there are some who are more seasoned than you. They see you coming a mile a way.

Toronto
                    Canada
                    Member #138397
                    January 26, 2013
                    179 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

So let me get your defense. Because you were too proud to give me a Heads or Tails answer and admitting you were wrong, you twist the subject around to focus on me to make me look bad  lol. I know of that tactic, and it doesn't work on me.

You're not bad at answering hard questions, you just re-route them like shrewd politicians do. But what you aren't aware of, Is that there are some who are more seasoned than you. They see you coming a mile a way.

To kola, I admit I don't know much about physics. If I can admit I don't know, I can admit I'm wrong.

Let's just settle this and get it over with. I don't want to continue pointless insults, it's pointless and a waste of time.

What did I say that was "wrong"? Please state it as clearly as you can. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. If I'm not, I'll try to explain it as clearly as possible. Also, I did answer your heads or tails question. I'll state it again here:

Given a fair coin, and after 12 flips, all of which were heads, if the payout on heads is higher, I'd pick heads. If the payout is higher on tails, I'd pick tails. If they're the same, then it doesn't matter. You can pick one for me.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2013, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

To kola, I admit I don't know much about physics. If I can admit I don't know, I can admit I'm wrong.

Let's just settle this and get it over with. I don't want to continue pointless insults, it's pointless and a waste of time.

What did I say that was "wrong"? Please state it as clearly as you can. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. If I'm not, I'll try to explain it as clearly as possible. Also, I did answer your heads or tails question. I'll state it again here:

Given a fair coin, and after 12 flips, all of which were heads, if the payout on heads is higher, I'd pick heads. If the payout is higher on tails, I'd pick tails. If they're the same, then it doesn't matter. You can pick one for me.

Thanks for finally answering. Pheww! (wipes brow). Thumbs Up

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2013, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I'see heard of ppl getting into "secure" web sites before   This is a teenager. One of many

http://www.theinternetpatrol.com/us-military-and-government-computers-hacked-by-teenager-calling-himself-stakkato/

The Automatic Draw Machines are NOT websites...

"The Automated Draw Machine is a stand-alone computer, which means it isn't connected to any other computer system..."

United States
                          Member #93947
                          July 10, 2010
                          2180 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2013, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for finally answering. Pheww! (wipes brow). Thumbs Up

In all fairness onlymoney, I think yoho gave you this answer on June 3rd.

Now that you understand his answer, I hope that you'll agree...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/261631/3097162

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

In all fairness onlymoney, I think yoho gave you this answer on June 3rd.

Now that you understand his answer, I hope that you'll agree...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/261631/3097162

That's just semantics. He gave me a "Depends" answer. He did not answer a question that I posed. The limitations shouldn't be a disqualifier.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Page 12 of 34