Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 2 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
armin5683's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
texas
United States
Member #142407
May 11, 2013
11 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

if i could constantly get 4 numbers in cash five i could get out of debt quicly

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Nothing - unfortunately it involves buying 5% of all possible combinations :)

but congrats on your win, wow 5/6 is really nice.

If that system that could predict the winning combination 100% of the time worked similarly, it would be worthless.  Most lottery jackpots along with their lower tier prizes don't pay what it cost to play every possible combination.

My system don't win very often but I only play 10-20 lines.  The 5of6 win was worth $1500 and I've only spent about $1000 on lottery tickets so far this year.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

quantum physicists would disagree.

By the statement you made, clearly shows you know little about the subject. Quantum physics dictates uncertainty.

United States
        Member #129868
        June 30, 2012
        2452 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

The code has already been broken in the 1930's and 40's. If codes that are 10 times harder than your average JP game, or higher, and have been beaten 70 to 80 years ago, imagine what they know now.

You want proof?, just watch the video. A Polish guy broke a code that was supposedly unpenetratable.

The ones who know about it are keeping quiet. I'm sure their life is in stake.

Onlymoney, I saw this awhile back, very interesting.  The only thing is they arent sharing like thats a surprise.  By the way, how do you embed videos?

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney, I saw this awhile back, very interesting.  The only thing is they arent sharing like thats a surprise.  By the way, how do you embed videos?

You Copy the URL of the Youtube video. Then click on the Icon in the LP rich editor which is located in the menu of icons resembling a "strip of film" Icon. Just left of what looks like a pair of binoculors. Paste the URL in the apropriate box and affix a name to complete, hit enter and voila!

If what I wrote made no sense, PM me and I will explain in more detail. lol

PlayToWin47's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Joplin MO
            United States
            Member #138489
            January 28, 2013
            190 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Honestly if I had a system to correctly predict the lottery 100% of the time, I'd first win a few large jackpots, then I'd make the knowledge public.

I mean I wouldn't want all the attention if I won the lottery by "luck", because that's bad attention. Jealousy. If I was to develop a lottery system that works

100% of the time, then it would attract a different kind of attention. I'd go down in history like einstein, newton etc. Be known forever.

And if in the far future they invent a machine that can bring people back to life, I'll be on the top of the priority list Big Smile

If I had a system to correctly predict the lottery 100% of the time, I would win enough for me and a select few relatives to be secure for life, tell NOBODY about it, then disappear from playing the lottery.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19819 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

If I had a system to correctly predict the lottery 100% of the time, I would win enough for me and a select few relatives to be secure for life, tell NOBODY about it, then disappear from playing the lottery.

I Hope you find it soon Smiley

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2013, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Not if you had to spend more to match 4 than it paid, you would just add to your debt.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3103 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2013, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

The lottery is not a code to be cracked because the numbers do not stand for anything, not a letter, phrase or quanity to be revealed.  Only by good fortune do they use images of numbers on the balls that allow us to seperate them into populations with gross expectations of being drawn from those groups in relation to the percentage of those populations which can be somewhat useful when filtering.

BobP

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5896 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2013, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

The lottery is not a code to be cracked because the numbers do not stand for anything, not a letter, phrase or quanity to be revealed.  Only by good fortune do they use images of numbers on the balls that allow us to seperate them into populations with gross expectations of being drawn from those groups in relation to the percentage of those populations which can be somewhat useful when filtering.

BobP

I will go with BobP, there's no code. In my opinion, the lottery is not random. With a machine blowing air, can't be random. I watch the bingo balls every sunday and they come out in groups of the same letter, when the game first begins. 5 B's in a row, 3 I's in a row and then a single letter. I asked the caller, when was the last time, the balls were changed? He said, first of the year!! If the balls are half worn out, can they still be random??  Beats the hell out of me, I don't know and neither does anyone else.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

BobP

Says you. There was a guy years ago who cracked a code with a painting. He won like 2 or 3 JPs to prove it, yet he never revealed it because the lottery officials convinced him not to. He's passed since.

It's my opinion that it doesn't matter whether the numbers stand for anything or not.  In Actually they do. They stand for the physical ball at a particular game. Each game in a different state has balls that have a number stamped on them, so if the ball can talk, it would say something like this, I just got painted the number 14. But I know of a ball in Chicago that was made in a different factory than I, but also has the same number 14 painted on it.

That ball, whether painted or not will land as a winner from time to time. And you're correct when you sya it's a good thing that they assign numbers to the balls giving them life and meaning in a way. Now they have purpose. Green laugh

Once you give an inanimate object meaning, you've created the building blocks of intelligence. Once those once meaningless objects were given the opportunity to serve a purpose, they start interacting. Remember, One of Quantum Physics' requirements is that you have to be animate to participate.

Think about it this way. If you can put enough inanimate objects together, you can build a robot who can take over your house and some spaceships. HAL?   Green laugh

Peter St. Pierre from NH would also disagree with you. He's making 70 grand a year playing the p-4 and p-3 for the last five years. According to Jimmy he's selling a book, and according to Boney, he just has a lot of money to throw away by driving to gas stations as a thrill losing money, but it's a thrill to him cause he's got so much money. Instead of Vegas, Peter is getting his rocks on by handing betting slips to gas station clerks. lol   That's what I'd do if I was so rich. Instead of blowing my money awawy gambling at Reno or Nevada, I'd get my kicks by driving to my local 7-11 and buying losing tickets. Even though I'm making 70 grand a year, my expenditures must be thrice at least. I'm a rich idiot who lives in NH and has nothing better to do with his life than to spice his life up by sending gofers to convenient stores to buy his over the long haul losing tickets, AND THEN ACCORDING TO JIMMY, WRITE A BOOK ABOUT IT 5 YEARS LATER.

Crazy

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2452 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2013, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Says you. There was a guy years ago who cracked a code with a painting. He won like 2 or 3 JPs to prove it, yet he never revealed it because the lottery officials convinced him not to. He's passed since.

It's my opinion that it doesn't matter whether the numbers stand for anything or not.  In Actually they do. They stand for the physical ball at a particular game. Each game in a different state has balls that have a number stamped on them, so if the ball can talk, it would say something like this, I just got painted the number 14. But I know of a ball in Chicago that was made in a different factory than I, but also has the same number 14 painted on it.

That ball, whether painted or not will land as a winner from time to time. And you're correct when you sya it's a good thing that they assign numbers to the balls giving them life and meaning in a way. Now they have purpose. Green laugh

Once you give an inanimate object meaning, you've created the building blocks of intelligence. Once those once meaningless objects were given the opportunity to serve a purpose, they start interacting. Remember, One of Quantum Physics' requirements is that you have to be animate to participate.

Think about it this way. If you can put enough inanimate objects together, you can build a robot who can take over your house and some spaceships. HAL?   Green laugh

Peter St. Pierre from NH would also disagree with you. He's making 70 grand a year playing the p-4 and p-3 for the last five years. According to Jimmy he's selling a book, and according to Boney, he just has a lot of money to throw away by driving to gas stations as a thrill losing money, but it's a thrill to him cause he's got so much money. Instead of Vegas, Peter is getting his rocks on by handing betting slips to gas station clerks. lol   That's what I'd do if I was so rich. Instead of blowing my money awawy gambling at Reno or Nevada, I'd get my kicks by driving to my local 7-11 and buying losing tickets. Even though I'm making 70 grand a year, my expenditures must be thrice at least. I'm a rich idiot who lives in NH and has nothing better to do with his life than to spice his life up by sending gofers to convenient stores to buy his over the long haul losing tickets, AND THEN ACCORDING TO JIMMY, WRITE A BOOK ABOUT IT 5 YEARS LATER.

Crazy

"Getting his rocks off"  I like that, thats what I do get my rocks off in the game of BlackJack.lol.

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

"Getting his rocks off"  I like that, thats what I do get my rocks off in the game of BlackJack.lol.

You mean you don't get your rocks off by standing in line, handing the clerk your betslips at a Circle K gas station? I heard it was the "BOMB" ..lol

I've had such many a blast waiting on line you wouldn't believe it. Once there was this woman who undressed, and then this guy climbed onto the counter and sang an archipelago song. The surprises never end!

Crazy 

I agree with you Chrissy16, Vegas is where I'd blow my millions If I were an avid gambler and really rich, not at a gas station. Skeptical

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10351 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2013, 12:30 am - IP Logged

armin5683,

Constantly getting 4 numbers in cash five might send you over the edge because of missing the fifth number so often.

Bang Head

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                              Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #123290
                              February 17, 2012
                              3051 Posts
                              Posted: May 29, 2013, 3:27 am - IP Logged

If that system that could predict the winning combination 100% of the time worked similarly, it would be worthless.  Most lottery jackpots along with their lower tier prizes don't pay what it cost to play every possible combination.

My system don't win very often but I only play 10-20 lines.  The 5of6 win was worth $1500 and I've only spent about $1000 on lottery tickets so far this year.

You've ONLY spent $1000 on lottery tickets this year so far? Thud

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

Page 2 of 34