Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 6 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19828 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2013, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Well, let me hit it from another angle which may help...and this will probably be the most compelling truth of all. Let's assume that the official midday draw is 6-2-4. Now, after they complete the official draw, they conduct a post-test draw for whatever stupid reason they claim...and players have no access to this pertinent information until AFTERWARDS. Moving right along, they then post all the test results and the official results. Players are now crunching numbers and preparing systems for 6-2-4 results.

It's now time for the evening/night draw and they begin the pre-tests once again. Guess what? 6-2-4 has been thrown out the window by at least (5) total draws but, it's also been put right back into the fold. The real numbers which are being played "behind" or "dealt with" are the one's in the FINAL CURRENT PRE-TEST DRAW for the evening, okay. Those are the true numbers players should be allowed to work with because it is the TRUE LAST RESULT. But, players aren't afforded this and one must wonder why. Players don't know anything until after it's all said and done. After this, another possible post-test along with more pre-tests before the next official draw. On and on and on the B.S. goes.

This is what disrupts systems and it's the lotteries' intention as such. They show players one thing and hide the real deal... in laymens terms. In conducting such tests they're trying to make it where the player can never "catch up", so to speak, with a system and real time numbers.

I hope this is a bit clearer. Anyone that feels pre-tests have no bearing on the final outcome of a draw, and they're implementing a system based on a so-called previous draw history, is pretty disengauged in my opinion. They pretty much give players a "mirage" to work with. Yeah, they don't get players with the numbers...it's the processing of the numbers. It's up to the player to figure out how they can adjust.

L.L.

Any system would have to be based only on the official results, what happens behind the scene has to be ignored since everything can't be known.  I would think no system would be consistent enough to make it practical for any game other than a jackpot game because of the payout to ticket price ratio but then that would be up to the system player to decide.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CHERRY HILL, NJ
    United States
    Member #130213
    July 9, 2012
    387 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Any system would have to be based only on the official results, what happens behind the scene has to be ignored since everything can't be known.  I would think no system would be consistent enough to make it practical for any game other than a jackpot game because of the payout to ticket price ratio but then that would be up to the system player to decide.

I disagree. Europeans like to wager on anything. Their bookies takes bets on all sides and leaves it for the event to unfold. The lotteries can remove doubt from players by steering away from the actual drawings, assign it to an independent 3rd party. Let the ball fall where it may.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Pre-draws are nothing more than a function of the government slowing down the draw process and creating more jobs for people who work there. They have no concern for who wins or how they manage to get lucky.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

I disagree. Europeans like to wager on anything. Their bookies takes bets on all sides and leaves it for the event to unfold. The lotteries can remove doubt from players by steering away from the actual drawings, assign it to an independent 3rd party. Let the ball fall where it may.

If the extra draws were published in a reliable way, I'm sure there would be bettors here as well.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, a system can't entirely be based on the official results and I'll tell you why. Anything that happens between the last official draw and the next one, in terms of any balls being drawn, AUTOMATICALLY kicks out those last numbers given to be worked with. This is regardless of an official draw...a different set of numbers still prevails in the end when it comes time to actually play. Does this makes any sense at all?

Think about it. They give draw results to show what happened but, you don't get to see what happened during the draw right before the official draw. I know you're dealing with JP games but, I'm talking P3/P4. In a nutshell, players base their systems (numbers) around what is being portrayed as the last set of numbers drawn. It's really not, though. Try getting rid of the word official and just focus on balls being drawn over and over. 

Clearer now?

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

What are you disagreeing with?  State lotteries don't work with bookies, bookies and their customers are totally independent of any official schemes except their results.  Bookies had their own schemes long before there were state lotteries, they just adapted to use official lottery results after they started.

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LL. I can see clearly now.

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1649 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LL. I can see clearly now.

I see what you did there...and it's cool with me.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

I see what you did there...and it's cool with me.

L.L.

Green laugh Right on Bro. Keep the hits coming. You rock.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19828 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, a system can't entirely be based on the official results and I'll tell you why. Anything that happens between the last official draw and the next one, in terms of any balls being drawn, AUTOMATICALLY kicks out those last numbers given to be worked with. This is regardless of an official draw...a different set of numbers still prevails in the end when it comes time to actually play. Does this makes any sense at all?

Think about it. They give draw results to show what happened but, you don't get to see what happened during the draw right before the official draw. I know you're dealing with JP games but, I'm talking P3/P4. In a nutshell, players base their systems (numbers) around what is being portrayed as the last set of numbers drawn. It's really not, though. Try getting rid of the word official and just focus on balls being drawn over and over. 

Clearer now?

L.L.

I assume if you're playing P3/P4 and winning then you know what you're talking about but it would be hard for me to base a system on what I didn't know, I would rather deal with a known results and  look for the next most likely outcome.

Evil Looking       

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                      United States
                      Member #130213
                      July 9, 2012
                      387 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

The problem with pre-draws are they are selling the games as random events when they are not. If it were truly random, ALL COMBINATIONS WILL BE PLAYED AT A FIXED SET OF DRAWINGS. By doing pre-draws, you effectively tamper with THE SET.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                        United States
                        Member #130213
                        July 9, 2012
                        387 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

In slot machines, the State checks the computer chips. The machines guarantees that all advertised combinations/prizes will be drawn at a point in time (number of pulls). It seems the machines are more honest than the Lotteries.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I assume if you're playing P3/P4 and winning then you know what you're talking about but it would be hard for me to base a system on what I didn't know, I would rather deal with a known results and  look for the next most likely outcome.

Yeah, I completely understand what you're saying and maybe you can help me here. Let's looks at a general example:

Last Official Results   01-16-19-32-45

1st Pre-Test               11-20-23-40-50

2nd Pre-Test              06-07-10-39-41

3rd Pre-Test               12-14-15-19-49

Current Results           05-10-20-31-32

Now, if you're basing your numbers for the current results on the last official results, there have been (3) pre-tests. The last set of numbers drawn, regardless of this "official" business, were the one's in the 3rd pre-test...which is still a draw. Maybe it really is me that's missing something here.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19828 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I completely understand what you're saying and maybe you can help me here. Let's looks at a general example:

Last Official Results   01-16-19-32-45

1st Pre-Test               11-20-23-40-50

2nd Pre-Test              06-07-10-39-41

3rd Pre-Test               12-14-15-19-49

Current Results           05-10-20-31-32

Now, if you're basing your numbers for the current results on the last official results, there have been (3) pre-tests. The last set of numbers drawn, regardless of this "official" business, were the one's in the 3rd pre-test...which is still a draw. Maybe it really is me that's missing something here.

L.L.

Like I said before I only look at official drawings.  Once I have enough official drawings I look at what follows to see if there are  any patterns.  If I find something then I have the bases of a system, if not then I have nothing.  Even with a system I usually play ten to twenty lines so I'm still guessing over a wide range.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19828 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2013, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

The problem with pre-draws are they are selling the games as random events when they are not. If it were truly random, ALL COMBINATIONS WILL BE PLAYED AT A FIXED SET OF DRAWINGS. By doing pre-draws, you effectively tamper with THE SET.

Are you suggesting if lottery games like MM and PB were truly random then all 175M combinations should come up in the next 175M official drawings?  How would that mean anything to the average player if he would be lucky to see even 7000 of those drawings during his life time?

Evil Looking       

Page 6 of 34