Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 16 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Actually, that was a genuine mistake. Anyway, I'm not like the others you speak of. This time it's different. I'm the real deal. I have revealed a lot on Lottery Post chat though. The information I've provided ,thus far, is with the intent to help people change the way they think about the game. This is very important in being able to beat it. I had to do the same thing myself. But, you're right about the proof thing.

I'm curious about something. What's the story with this Peter St. Pierre thing? How has he proven his method. If you can, please brief me on the crux of his method. If anything, I'll provide my honest opinion on it.

I'm curious about something. What's the story with this Peter St. Pierre thing? How has he proven his method. If you can, please brief me on the crux of his method. If anything, I'll provide my honest opinion on it.

Peter St. Pierre is a New Hampshire p-3 and p-4 lottery winner month after month. Generally, he's been grossing 70,000 a year for the past five years. All the top thinkers on LP are wrapping their brain on how Peter Is accomplishing this feat. I believe it's one of steve's systems.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Peter St. Pierre is a New Hampshire p-3 and p-4 lottery winner month after month. Generally, he's been grossing 70,000 a year for the past five years. All the top thinkers on LP are wrapping their brain on how Peter Is accomplishing this feat. I believe it's one of steve's systems.

I would like to join in the "top thinker" festivities.... Perhaps its a hobby and he spends more than gross?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm not interested in touring or anything. But, it's not necessary to go anywhere to play other states. One could just do that online.  I'm on here to help stir people in the right direction. I'm also in the midst of writing a book on the subject. If you're wondering, I'm not on here to sell anything either.

I prefer to be shaken, not stirred.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I would like to join in the "top thinker" festivities.... Perhaps its a hobby and he spends more than gross?

Yes, a bored rich specimen who has nothing better to do than spend more than gross by buying tickets at a gas station, as opposed to Vegas, or Reno. I'm rich and have lots of money to throw around. I won't go to Vegas, I'd rather spend all that money standing on line at the gas station to purchase my tickets.

No person in their right mind would do this. lol

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12728 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I doubt its 1 of Steve Players systems . I would go with more of a software system .

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes, a bored rich specimen who has nothing better to do than spend more than gross by buying tickets at a gas station, as opposed to Vegas, or Reno. I'm rich and have lots of money to throw around. I won't go to Vegas, I'd rather spend all that money standing on line at the gas station to purchase my tickets.

Ahhh, would I be wrong in saying that 99.9% of LP members spend MORE than what they gross?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19743 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

I doubt its 1 of Steve Players systems . I would go with more of a software system .

I  saw it in the book they sent me

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I  saw it in the book they sent me

What did you see?

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19743 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

i think Reno  Naughty

Columbia, SC
                    United States
                    Member #135285
                    November 21, 2012
                    584 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I prefer to be shaken, not stirred.

Ridge Stew

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

It's too much of a coincidence that Peter started winning just as Steve Player's system came out, and sometimes with the same amount like 4,160. That number shows up a lot. That happens to be the same number Steve won with, 4,160. You'll also see that number throughout Peter's five year history.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

That pot of Ridge stew looks like a serving for 1......... LOL

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19743 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

What did you see?

Scared you know i can't say that vader be mad Argue

United States
                            Member #138440
                            January 27, 2013
                            44 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info. I should be surpassing Peters' annual income. I'm pretty sure that my system is superior to anything else that's out there.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Scared you know i can't say that vader be mad Argue

Brake D rule...... IMA dare you.......Green laugh

Page 16 of 34