Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 4 years ago by superstar$.

Page 22 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7341 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

There's an issue with that. As I've explained, I play as many numbers as possible. My numbers exceed the maximum allowed with the prediction section. But, I should be able to post up right on here.

These were the numbers I've played online tonight for New York.

BOXED....

213 214 215 216 217 218 219 234 235 236 237 238 239 245 247 249 256 257 258 259 267 269 278 279 289 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 023 025 027 029 034 035 036 037 038 039 045 047 049 056 057 058 059 067 069 078 079 089 613 614 615 617 618 619 634 635 637 638 639 645 647 649 657 658 659 678 679 689

Well, I know it's after the fact though.

I'm not knocking your system, but if you're betting $75 to win $5, your betting strategy is horrible. Using the prediction board won't help with analysis because a $1 bet is a 50 cent straight/box.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

It will be New York. This is the state I play. I'll be posting up the numbers I actually play. You'll be able to see my progress.

Ok, but are you going to post them on this thread? Just post them here and I'll personally tally the wins and losses after every prediction.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Ok, but are you going to post them on this thread? Just post them here and I'll personally tally the wins and losses after every prediction.

I believe he will lead us to the promised land.

United States
        Member #138440
        January 27, 2013
        44 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm not knocking your system, but if you're betting $75 to win $5, your betting strategy is horrible. Using the prediction board won't help with analysis because a $1 bet is a 50 cent straight/box.

Where are you getting $75 to win $5 from? I do .25 cent box plays online.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

@ P-3master, Is it possible to post the system's coding that you write about, or do you consider it as propriety information?

Also, I'd like to add that in my experience, even the best systems have bad weeks, but you say that you don't play every draw, so that may help increase the profit index.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Don't let them steal your coding 3M. Keep it secret so the NY lottery doesn't change the game.

United States
              Member #138440
              January 27, 2013
              44 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

@ P-3master, Is it possible to post the system's coding that you write about, or do you consider it as propriety information?

Also, I'd like to add that in my experience, even the best systems have bad weeks, but you say that you don't play every draw, so that may help increase the profit index.

The systems' coding ,and everything else, will be ,publicly, made available in my book one day. This is the only TRUE code to the game that exists. I've been told by everyone I know to keep it to myself. But, that goes against my nature. Once I'm gone it will be gone forever. No one else will ever rediscover it. I don't want this to happen.

Yes, I don't play on every draw. I only play when the time is right. I do target-playing. It's important to know a good play from a bad one. The coding and patterns give me this upperhand.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7341 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Where are you getting $75 to win $5 from? I do .25 cent box plays online.

Aw, you're getting online payoff odds, but you're still only getting even money on a 150 to 1 payoff. Again, I'm not knocking you system, but why are you only betting a Quarter?

United States
                  Member #138440
                  January 27, 2013
                  44 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Aw, you're getting online payoff odds, but you're still only getting even money on a 150 to 1 payoff. Again, I'm not knocking you system, but why are you only betting a Quarter?

Why you ask? At .25/number I get to play more numbers. More specifically, the full set that I should be playing. As I've mentioned, there's power in more numbers. I don't go for jackpot wins. My aim is to make money.

Btw, I don't just play online. I do in-store plays too. But, this is more restrictive. However, I've gone about it in a clever way to make it work.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Bet twice as much, and make twice as much.

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

The systems' coding ,and everything else, will be ,publicly, made available in my book one day. This is the only TRUE code to the game that exists. I've been told by everyone I know to keep it to myself. But, that goes against my nature. Once I'm gone it will be gone forever. No one else will ever rediscover it. I don't want this to happen.

Yes, I don't play on every draw. I only play when the time is right. I do target-playing. It's important to know a good play from a bad one. The coding and patterns give me this upperhand.

You and Kola should commiserate!

Without revealing your system, I hope you will post at least 100,000 picks on the Prediction Boards, even if it takes a year.  Our members here who are "good with numbers" can surely convert your LP Prize Ratio, based on a 50% house edge, to whatever your online games pay.  If your games have an expected value significantly more than 50%, you will need more than 100K picks.  If you don't do this, your results will be no more than a report of a SHORT TERM windfall!

--Jimmy4164

P.S. You've got a tough row to hoe!  Check out the Pick-4 Prize Ratios of members who have posted 100K Pick-4 Picks or more.  Smile

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

You and Kola should commiserate!

Without revealing your system, I hope you will post at least 100,000 picks on the Prediction Boards, even if it takes a year.  Our members here who are "good with numbers" can surely convert your LP Prize Ratio, based on a 50% house edge, to whatever your online games pay.  If your games have an expected value significantly more than 50%, you will need more than 100K picks.  If you don't do this, your results will be no more than a report of a SHORT TERM windfall!

--Jimmy4164

P.S. You've got a tough row to hoe!  Check out the Pick-4 Prize Ratios of members who have posted 100K Pick-4 Picks or more.  Smile

No one but YOU are talking about a HOLY GRAIL Jammy..........

I'm sure 3M could care less about YOU or your prediction board challenge. 

Multiple "short term windfall" sound just plain awesome to me.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7341 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2013, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

No one but YOU are talking about a HOLY GRAIL Jammy..........

I'm sure 3M could care less about YOU or your prediction board challenge. 

Multiple "short term windfall" sound just plain awesome to me.

"Multiple "short term windfall" sound just plain awesome to me."

Betting $18.75 (75 Quarter boxes) to win $18.75 isn't exactly my idea of a windfall either. For the same amount Larry Hughes will win $87,600.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2013, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

"Multiple "short term windfall" sound just plain awesome to me."

Betting $18.75 (75 Quarter boxes) to win $18.75 isn't exactly my idea of a windfall either. For the same amount Larry Hughes will win $87,600.

Green laugh Perhaps 3M would not mind posting a snapshot of some winning tickets he has had?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19894 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

What language do you code in?  I coded in GW-Basic for years and since my desk top has Windows XP, I can still use those programs but my lap top uses Windows 7 and my next desk top or AIO computer will have Windows 8 or 8.1 so I'm going to have to learn a Basic that will run in the newer operating systems. 

I'm looking at JustBasic, KBasic and ThinBasic, they all offer free stuff to make learning their version of Basic easy and cheap.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 22 of 34