Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 26 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #138440
January 27, 2013
44 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:06 am - IP Logged

It was only a general example of a play style using approximate numbers. You say that you play less than (80) numbers so even at $15/play online, you'd still have to hit within (2) plays, EFFECTIVELY, to prevent going in the hole. The $37.50 online boxed payout dictates this math as $15 x (2) = $ 30. While I'm at it, the $15 translates into (60) numbers played (.25 x 60) =$15. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Even if you only spent $5/play, you need to hit within (6) plays just to turn a $7.50 profit. This would only be a total of only (20) numbers because (.25 x 20 numbers) = $5 x (6) plays = $30. You need to hit BEFORE you reach the $37.50 @ however much you're spending per play in order to profit if playing this style. Now, if you really want to challenge my math skills, I'd be extremely happy to entertain you...especially when it comes to these games.

I'll admit that it's much  easier to hit boxed but, there's no real money made...which is why I play str8 all the time. It's much harder and requires attention to detail but, the rewards are also sweeter...many times over. My hat is off to you, buddy.

L.L.

Well, that's not true. After two plays I would just increment it up to .50cent/boxed number to keep ahead of loses. You seem to be under the impression that losses would be significantly greater than wins. But, this isn't really a problem due to the ideology and methodology of my system. I've stacked the odds in my favor and losses are kept to a minimum.

Toronto
    Canada
    Member #138397
    January 26, 2013
    179 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:11 am - IP Logged

I thought in your last message you said you had nothing more to say to me? I was content with that offer and did not respond to you.

I replied in general to Kola, who I don't even know and had never even interacted with before these past couple messages. I didn't even mention you, I was speaking in generalities.(although that was in reference to you)

What's the problem?
    It's your tone.
    I'm not generally disagreeing with you in substance, but I wholly object to your tone. I am unfortunately keenly tuned in to such things. Part of the problem is that you don't see what's wrong with your posts compared to everyone else. Consider that if everyone is getting into fights with you, maybe the problem is not them, it's you.

Plus, you are a foreigner and you insulted Americans with no justification, and I don't got much tolerance for that. And contrary to your earlier statement, it's pretty obvious that your *true* specialty is picking fights and getting into nasty arguments with people in online forums.

I am nice until someone is not nice, then if I am being attacked, or if I see someone else being bullied, I'll respond in kind. But you can see I don't post a lot, relative to my time here. And I don't get sucked into long drawn out back and forth arguments with people, I don't have the time for that. I make my point, say what I want to say, a few replies, and that's it.

So I've said what I wanted to say. I have no need or desire for further interaction with you. It's not my job to teach you manners. Let's just agree to part ways. You don't like me, I don't like you. Let that be the end of it.

I respond when I want to, and stop when I want to. I didn't want to continue then, but you kept insulting me with this false righteousness of yours. I simply want to reveal you for what you are.

I never said that I was absolutely 100% polite and nice. I don't pretend to be. But my tone was, and is, no worse than the people who attack me, like you. I'm not getting into fights with everyone. I get along with jimmy just fine. I only try to reveal fallacies people have so that they don't waste money on false hope.

I know I can't beat the lottery. If I still want to buy a dream, okay. But I know my limit because there's no way to "beat the lottery" other than luck. People who don't understand math might spend more than they can afford to by hope from false logic. I simply want them to avoid that. Yet people who refuse to see reason will feel offended by math, by reality. Nothing I can do. They're not going to be nice no matter how I say it. Many of them, anyway.

Furthermore, I never insulted all Americans. I said that many Americans act as if they think America is in the center of the world. And many do. It's simply stating an observation/fact. Justification? You are an example! I am a "foreigner"? LOL. Do you think America owns the internet? Yes, this website has a primarily American user base. But it offers information and news not just on American lotteries, but also on Canadian and UK lotteries. This is Lottery Post, not Lottery Post USA.

Calling me a "foreigner" is the kind of America-centric ideas I'm talking about. Many Americans are well educated and don't have such silly ideas.

You simply come in and start hurling insults at me, ignoring every bit of rudeness and bad "tone" from other people. And continue to do so, with no justification.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
      Denver, Co
      United States
      Member #103046
      December 29, 2010
      546 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:25 am - IP Logged

I respond when I want to, and stop when I want to. I didn't want to continue then, but you kept insulting me with this false righteousness of yours. I simply want to reveal you for what you are.

I never said that I was absolutely 100% polite and nice. I don't pretend to be. But my tone was, and is, no worse than the people who attack me, like you. I'm not getting into fights with everyone. I get along with jimmy just fine. I only try to reveal fallacies people have so that they don't waste money on false hope.

I know I can't beat the lottery. If I still want to buy a dream, okay. But I know my limit because there's no way to "beat the lottery" other than luck. People who don't understand math might spend more than they can afford to by hope from false logic. I simply want them to avoid that. Yet people who refuse to see reason will feel offended by math, by reality. Nothing I can do. They're not going to be nice no matter how I say it. Many of them, anyway.

Furthermore, I never insulted all Americans. I said that many Americans act as if they think America is in the center of the world. And many do. It's simply stating an observation/fact. Justification? You are an example! I am a "foreigner"? LOL. Do you think America owns the internet? Yes, this website has a primarily American user base. But it offers information and news not just on American lotteries, but also on Canadian and UK lotteries. This is Lottery Post, not Lottery Post USA.

Calling me a "foreigner" is the kind of America-centric ideas I'm talking about. Many Americans are well educated and don't have such silly ideas.

You simply come in and start hurling insults at me, ignoring every bit of rudeness and bad "tone" from other people. And continue to do so, with no justification.

"I said that many Americans act as if they think America is in the center of the world."

America IS at the center of the world and this map proves it. rotfl.gif

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19875 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:38 am - IP Logged

"I said that many Americans act as if they think America is in the center of the world."

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:41 am - IP Logged

I hope you don't use this while traveling near the right edge.

Click here to contemplate what the future may hold.

For every single American, there are 21 others competing for its finite resources.

And that number grows larger every day...

Toronto
            Canada
            Member #138397
            January 26, 2013
            179 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2013, 2:43 am - IP Logged

I would say that map makes Mexico look more like the center of the world. Although America is pretty close. Didn't measure thoughBig Smile

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1528 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2013, 3:16 am - IP Logged

Hello Kola,

[Feining] gratiousness toward your detractors does not prove your assertions are true.

I find it hilarious how you and others, allegedly the staunchest believers in a deterministic world, one where the next lottery draw can be anticipated, routinely exchange gratious wishes of,

"Good Luck!"

HughLaugh

Hi jimmy4164,

You really can't see how one can be authentically gratious to those who merely disagree with you and pose no threat? I like to think I see you as well as one can most empathetically and reasonably do over cyberspace, and even though some of your ad-hominem comments do smell sometimes, there are still things about you I can respect and even find attractive. In my world this happens. What can of world is inside you that such a scenario is an impossibility and rather false? When 'Good Luck' wishes are again thrown your way, instead of finding it "hilarious", try 'catching it and holding it for a spell, it may get you farther...

By the way, I don't believe in a wholly deterministic universe. As it concerns the lottery, I just find  that what evolutionary biologist Rupert Sheldrake 

says is so true...To paraphrase:  "Nature has a habit of being habitual".

Be well,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Toronto
                Canada
                Member #138397
                January 26, 2013
                179 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2013, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Hi jimmy4164,

You really can't see how one can be authentically gratious to those who merely disagree with you and pose no threat? I like to think I see you as well as one can most empathetically and reasonably do over cyberspace, and even though some of your ad-hominem comments do smell sometimes, there are still things about you I can respect and even find attractive. In my world this happens. What can of world is inside you that such a scenario is an impossibility and rather false? When 'Good Luck' wishes are again thrown your way, instead of finding it "hilarious", try 'catching it and holding it for a spell, it may get you farther...

By the way, I don't believe in a wholly deterministic universe. As it concerns the lottery, I just find  that what evolutionary biologist Rupert Sheldrake 

says is so true...To paraphrase:  "Nature has a habit of being habitual".

Be well,

Kola

It's not that people can't be authentically gratious to those who disagree with them.

"even though some of your ad-hominem comments do smell sometimes"

and

"What can of world is inside you that"

such phrases make your be well wishes sound not so sincere. It's like how JonD has a problem with my tone. He think that's I'm being a troll when I genuinely am just trying to teach people math and logic, so that they don't fall into the trap of spending too much money. Yet to him, I sound like some arrogant fool telling everyone I'm the best.

Similarly, while you may genuinely wish us well, your tone doesn't come off as such.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                  Los Angeles, California
                  United States
                  Member #103813
                  January 5, 2011
                  1530 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2013, 5:17 am - IP Logged

I'll try to keep this short, I'm allowing this to go on far too long:

You really can't see the difference between other people's posts, which have a bit of friendly jest in them, and yours? Your posts are condescending and nasty in tone, and genuinely mean-spirited. I think everyone can see that but you, sadly.

And your pious claims of only wanting to teach people fall on deaf ears when your methods include denigration and beating others into submission. While Jimmy may hold some of the same views as you, he does not denigrate.

Below is the Lottery Post objective. It seems you're against everything it stands for:

"We aim to be a friendly, safe, all-encompassing Web site where players discuss the lottery, share insights, and gain access to the Web's best lottery data, analysis, and tools."

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2013, 5:41 am - IP Logged

It's not that people can't be authentically gratious to those who disagree with them.

"even though some of your ad-hominem comments do smell sometimes"

and

"What can of world is inside you that"

such phrases make your be well wishes sound not so sincere. It's like how JonD has a problem with my tone. He think that's I'm being a troll when I genuinely am just trying to teach people math and logic, so that they don't fall into the trap of spending too much money. Yet to him, I sound like some arrogant fool telling everyone I'm the best.

Similarly, while you may genuinely wish us well, your tone doesn't come off as such.

Hi Yoho,

Are you serious? That while I may wish you well, my tone doesn't come off as such? It seems like you may be really reaching, here, but if you are really serious, okay, I respect your opinion.

Only one thing needs a typo correction... I was really saying "what kind of world is inside you that"...

In the context of the original and full quote, I would still maintain the tone and hence the substance of what I wrote.

Be well,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2013, 8:34 am - IP Logged

The systems' coding ,and everything else, will be ,publicly, made available in my book one day. This is the only TRUE code to the game that exists. I've been told by everyone I know to keep it to myself. But, that goes against my nature. Once I'm gone it will be gone forever. No one else will ever rediscover it. I don't want this to happen.

Yes, I don't play on every draw. I only play when the time is right. I do target-playing. It's important to know a good play from a bad one. The coding and patterns give me this upperhand.

So what's the point of coming here, only to brag and peddle your book?

I thought you were going to post numbers before the draw? What happened?

United States
                        Member #138440
                        January 27, 2013
                        44 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

So what's the point of coming here, only to brag and peddle your book?

I thought you were going to post numbers before the draw? What happened?

Get a hold of yourself now.

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2013, 10:07 am - IP Logged

You don't really want to help people do you?

All talk Yawn

elkton, maryland
                            United States
                            Member #85565
                            January 18, 2010
                            1028 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2013, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Pick3Master, I have read every post on the Lottery Code has been broken. If you could do what you say you

are capable of all you had to do was put up your numbers one time........ yes 1 time.You can back out,no one

knows your face. I feel your pain.You are being laughed at by most people on LP.Stop the pain you are putting

on yourself.End it with a statement of your choice.We all make mistakes and you have made a big one.

LOL

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Well, that's not true. After two plays I would just increment it up to .50cent/boxed number to keep ahead of loses. You seem to be under the impression that losses would be significantly greater than wins. But, this isn't really a problem due to the ideology and methodology of my system. I've stacked the odds in my favor and losses are kept to a minimum.

Hmmm, okay. Let's do more number crunching using the same $15 cost @ (60nos). Now, general logic tells me that the kind of efficiency you're trying to pass off here using roughly 1/16th of the total numbers is very difficult. Even if you're fortunate enough to hit within two wins, and you absolutely must, the same applies when you progressive bet up to .50/number okay. Everything just doubles at this point...the cost is now $30/play and the payout is $75...correct?

You must still hit within two plays with the same amount of numbers and efficiency or the check's gonna bounce. The only thing that can offset this is if you win every other play and I'll show you why.

Cost     Payout     Result     Balance     

$15      $37.50     Win         $52.50 (+$37.50)    Recovery + $37.50 Payout = $52.50 New Balance

$15      $37.50     Loss        $37.50 (-$15.00)    $52.50     - $15.00 Cost     = $37.50 New Balance

$15      $37.50     Loss        $22.50 (-$15.00)    $37.50     - $15.00  Cost    =  $22.50 New Balance

$15      $37.50     Win         $45.00 (+$37.50)    Recovery +$37.50 Payout  =  $45.00 New Balance

This is only a simulation based on the numbers we're dealing with and, again, I gave you the benefit of the doubt on a first play win situation. As you can see, after the second loss, you're in an absolutely must win situation because you only have $7.50 as a balance at that point after wagering another $15.00. So, you get the win which now revives you being able to play at least (3) times because $15 x (3) is $45.00. But, this is only what your balance is. The payout, which is $37.50, must be won within (2) plays because if not, that's $45.00 deficit on three consecutive losses and the $37.50 win won't cover it AFTER A THIRD LOSS.

You must now replenish your account and hope to win on the very next play. As such, $45 Deficit + $15 Replenishment = $60 total involved. If you win here, you recover $37.50 of your total deficit and are still $22.50 in the red...$60 - $37.50 = $22.50 deficit. Numbers, ratios, efficiency, and consistency is the name of the game here and the profit margin is $22.50 per win...($37.50 - $15.00). 

Basically, you're telling me that you're guaranteed to win every (2) plays using only (60 nos) on a boxed play but, with your number count, I'm having a very hard time seeing it work. Contrary to your belief, this really isn't enough numbers, by far, to produce the efficiency you're claiming. 

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Page 26 of 34