Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 12:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 4 years ago by superstar$.

Page 27 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1669 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Hmmm, okay. Let's do more number crunching using the same $15 cost @ (60nos). Now, general logic tells me that the kind of efficiency you're trying to pass off here using roughly 1/16th of the total numbers is very difficult. Even if you're fortunate enough to hit within two wins, and you absolutely must, the same applies when you progressive bet up to .50/number okay. Everything just doubles at this point...the cost is now $30/play and the payout is $75...correct?

You must still hit within two plays with the same amount of numbers and efficiency or the check's gonna bounce. The only thing that can offset this is if you win every other play and I'll show you why.

Cost     Payout     Result     Balance     

$15      $37.50     Win         $52.50 (+$37.50)    Recovery + $37.50 Payout = $52.50 New Balance

$15      $37.50     Loss        $37.50 (-$15.00)    $52.50     - $15.00 Cost     = $37.50 New Balance

$15      $37.50     Loss        $22.50 (-$15.00)    $37.50     - $15.00  Cost    =  $22.50 New Balance

$15      $37.50     Win         $45.00 (+$37.50)    Recovery +$37.50 Payout  =  $45.00 New Balance

This is only a simulation based on the numbers we're dealing with and, again, I gave you the benefit of the doubt on a first play win situation. As you can see, after the second loss, you're in an absolutely must win situation because you only have $7.50 as a balance at that point after wagering another $15.00. So, you get the win which now revives you being able to play at least (3) times because $15 x (3) is $45.00. But, this is only what your balance is. The payout, which is $37.50, must be won within (2) plays because if not, that's $45.00 deficit on three consecutive losses and the $37.50 win won't cover it AFTER A THIRD LOSS.

You must now replenish your account and hope to win on the very next play. As such, $45 Deficit + $15 Replenishment = $60 total involved. If you win here, you recover $37.50 of your total deficit and are still $22.50 in the red...$60 - $37.50 = $22.50 deficit. Numbers, ratios, efficiency, and consistency is the name of the game here and the profit margin is $22.50 per win...($37.50 - $15.00). 

Basically, you're telling me that you're guaranteed to win every (2) plays using only (60 nos) on a boxed play but, with your number count, I'm having a very hard time seeing it work. Contrary to your belief, this really isn't enough numbers, by far, to produce the efficiency you're claiming. 

L.L.

I actually made a small mistake here. Upon replenishing your account, you'd still have $7.50 available after losing three times. So, only another $7.50 is required to get you back in the game which brings back us back a number already listed above...$52.50 which is the $45 deficit +$7.50 to get you back in.

All the numbers work here and, if you can prove efficiency, yours will as well. Keep in mind that outside of the hard numbers here, everything else is just my opinion based on my own personal accomplishments.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19967 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

So what's the point of coming here, only to brag and peddle your book?

I thought you were going to post numbers before the draw? What happened?

i say he just trying to sell a book

by the way i'm NOT going to buy the bookThumbs Down

u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19967 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Pick3Master, I have read every post on the Lottery Code has been broken. If you could do what you say you

are capable of all you had to do was put up your numbers one time........ yes 1 time.You can back out,no one

knows your face. I feel your pain.You are being laughed at by most people on LP.Stop the pain you are putting

on yourself.End it with a statement of your choice.We all make mistakes and you have made a big one.

LOL

i tried to get p3master to post SOME numbers not here but on another thread

he Chicken of the sea.

WATCH HE ALWAYS HAS A DIFFERENT EXCUSE.Eek

United States
        Member #138440
        January 27, 2013
        44 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Pick3Master, I have read every post on the Lottery Code has been broken. If you could do what you say you

are capable of all you had to do was put up your numbers one time........ yes 1 time.You can back out,no one

knows your face. I feel your pain.You are being laughed at by most people on LP.Stop the pain you are putting

on yourself.End it with a statement of your choice.We all make mistakes and you have made a big one.

LOL

No mistake was made. You can laugh it up all you want. That's okay. I'm not concerned at all. Why? That's because I will be proving myself. As I've mentioned, I'll be posting up soon. Stay tuned.

United States
          Member #138440
          January 27, 2013
          44 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

i tried to get p3master to post SOME numbers not here but on another thread

he Chicken of the sea.

WATCH HE ALWAYS HAS A DIFFERENT EXCUSE.Eek

What other thread? You hit me up on here a couple of days ago. You sent me many private messages begging me for my help. I gave you some good advice. Then you started this nonsense because you didn't like what I said.

u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19967 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

What other thread? You hit me up on here a couple of days ago. You sent me many private messages begging me for my help. I gave you some good advice. Then you started this nonsense because you didn't like what I said.

i said post numbers on another thread meaning not on this thread Dumazz

yeah i sent you messages you did quote you was the master willing to help anyone that might need it,

but then when you started asking me questions that told me right then that you was a FAKE AZZ LIAR

I thought you were for real

i can get numbers thats not a problem sometimes they are mirroed or 1 off but most time they are good straight and box my only problem is knowing when to play them instead of dumping 75-80 numbers in at a time heck anyone can do that. 

you know nothing but start reading here is a good place to learn that's what i did thank god for LOTTERY POST i know a lot more now than i did when i joined. 

thanks anyways

Columbia, SC
              United States
              Member #135285
              November 21, 2012
              584 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

LOL...."like" what you said or began to see through you?

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19967 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

ttt? I don't know about mirrors. I've heard mention of it though. You're gonna have to elaborate for me to help you. Please be clear and informative.

— Previous Private Message — Sent By: helpmewin Sent: June 7, 2013, 6:40 pm Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i try ttt but like today they either mirror the number or i am off completly

— Previous Private Message — Sent By: Pick3Ma$ter Sent: June 7, 2013, 5:36 pm Indiana East Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello Jena. The fact that you're missing by one is actually a good thing. It means that you're probably doing something right. So, how are you going about your play. I need to ask to be able to help you.

— Previous Private Message — Sent By: helpmewin Sent: June 7, 2013, 5:57 pm Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3master , can you please teach me the p3 ways i keep missing by 1 sometimes

Thanks

jena

heres the message's i don't really call asking begging but whatever you wanna call it 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  20041 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

You should know by now no good deed goes unpunished.  Giving out lottery advice can piss some players off if it doesn't end up making them some money the next day.  The best advice you can give to anyone desperate enough to PM you for help is "keep playing , good luck and good-bye"

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19967 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

You should know by now no good deed goes unpunished.  Giving out lottery advice can piss some players off if it doesn't end up making them some money the next day.  The best advice you can give to anyone desperate enough to PM you for help is "keep playing , good luck and good-bye"

yeah well a person shouldnt come on here telling he knew it all and willing to help

he has NOT had any GOOD ADVICE

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

What advice?

He hasn't told us anything we don't already know.

Advice #1: Target play, WELL DUH!

Advice #2: Play lots of numbers, BEEN THERE DONE THAT

Thanks for the advice.Green laugh

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Good advice.

BTW, to host your DOS programs under Win7/8, check out

http://www.dosbox.com/information.php?page=0

It works well for me under Linux and [although not necessary] XP.

I see no disclaimers for Win 7 or 8.  It's slower than native DOS, but fast enough!

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19967 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

You don't even play the pick 3 do you?

well if you do i can give you june and july numbers if you wanna dump them in and try to catch some wins just let me know

then come back in july and i can give you aug numbers Dance

Columbia, SC
                            United States
                            Member #135285
                            November 21, 2012
                            584 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

ttt? I don't know about mirrors. I've heard mention of it though. You're gonna have to elaborate for me to help you. Please be clear and informative.

— Previous Private Message — Sent By: helpmewin Sent: June 7, 2013, 6:40 pm Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i try ttt but like today they either mirror the number or i am off completly

— Previous Private Message — Sent By: Pick3Ma$ter Sent: June 7, 2013, 5:36 pm Indiana East Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello Jena. The fact that you're missing by one is actually a good thing. It means that you're probably doing something right. So, how are you going about your play. I need to ask to be able to help you.

— Previous Private Message — Sent By: helpmewin Sent: June 7, 2013, 5:57 pm Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3master , can you please teach me the p3 ways i keep missing by 1 sometimes

Thanks

jena

heres the message's i don't really call asking begging but whatever you wanna call it 

LOLOLOL..From the looks of the PM, it appears He was doing his best to get YOUR technique !! 

Perhaps he will list YOUR techniques in his book! I hope you didn't give him any INFO!

I have to laugh when he asks you about mirrors...He's a lottery expert and didn't know what mirrored numbers meant?? LOLOL

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19967 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

LOLOLOL..From the looks of the PM, it appears He was doing his best to get YOUR technique !! 

Perhaps he will list YOUR techniques in his book! I hope you didn't give him any INFO!

I have to laugh when he asks you about mirrors...He's a lottery expert and didn't know what mirrored numbers meant?? LOLOL

i know right that's what threw me off, RED FLAG!

and he calls 2 messages many, begging was mearly asking , what a liar he is Crazy

i think hes off his meds

Page 27 of 34