Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 29 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19743 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2013, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I hope you are not serious.

Wink

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #103813
    January 5, 2011
    1530 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2013, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Yes, my posts are condescending and nasty, and yours aren't. Calling someone a troll, who "specializes in picking fights" is not nasty at all. Without a shred of justification, other than your own opinion, I might add.

Even if some of my posts are unfriendly, I give evidence and back up my claims. You just use ad hominem and excessive rudeness without logic or reason. If you can't see how nasty and condescending and mean-spirited your own posts are, I think you need new glasses.

Go look at some of the responses to Jimmy's ideas, especially those from ronnie. If you're too blind, go ask a friend, a family member to read it for you. I'm sure they'll see how unreasonably unfriendly ronnie & co. are to Jimmy even if you don't.

Again, you throw insults without a shred of evidence. Because that's all you can do. You can't back up your claims. Calling me a foreigner, and saying I insulted ALL Americans, when I haven't done that at all.

Just look at all the comments against pick3master. I didn't read all of his posts, but he didn't come off as rude or unfriendly and condescending at all. Yet look at all the people making fun of him. If you're so righteous, why don't you help him and attack everyone else?

The way I see it, there are 2 possibilities:

1. You are so blinded by your sense of nationalism, that you just can't see how rude your fellow "comrades" have been.

2. You realize you're wrong, but is too embarassed to admit it.

Wow...I rest my case! I'm merely describing what you're doing, whereas you're actually DOING it. Get the diff? Evidence? Your posts. Take a transcript of all your posts and show them to your employer, your clergy, or your psychotherapist. You have issues my Canuck pal.

P.S. Re: Pick3Master, you really are a clueless newbie on this issue. You don't understand the people and trends on LP. Snake oil salesmen and other peddlers are a common pest, and regular members can spot them, that's why they ganged up on him. And they are not denigrating or mean-spirited in what they do. You also didn't see his posts where he attacked other members with expletive filled rants. Those posts were removed and he was kicked off the system, notice the avatar is blank. You don't watch out you could be next. Go and read the forum rules, and then maybe you'll decide to self-deport and save us all from further yohoness.

a562soldier's avatar - a562soldier
      CA
      United States
      Member #122452
      January 31, 2012
      348 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2013, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

There's no such thing as a lottery code. The only way you are ever going to see consistent wins week-after-week is to play all 120 box singles online every draw. Obtain a loan for $5,000 and use it as your bankroll. Use progressive wagering to get ahead folks. Enough with this non-sense talk about breaking codes. Please give it a rest everyone.

There you have it. My take on breaking the lottery code. I wasn't going to post since lottery officials read this forum. Oh! Oh! Uuuhh THE SECRETS OUT.. LOL LOL

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Wow...I rest my case! I'm merely describing what you're doing, whereas you're actually DOING it. Get the diff? Evidence? Your posts. Take a transcript of all your posts and show them to your employer, your clergy, or your psychotherapist. You have issues my Canuck pal.

P.S. Re: Pick3Master, you really are a clueless newbie on this issue. You don't understand the people and trends on LP. Snake oil salesmen and other peddlers are a common pest, and regular members can spot them, that's why they ganged up on him. And they are not denigrating or mean-spirited in what they do. You also didn't see his posts where he attacked other members with expletive filled rants. Those posts were removed and he was kicked off the system, notice the avatar is blank. You don't watch out you could be next. Go and read the forum rules, and then maybe you'll decide to self-deport and save us all from further yohoness.

Thumbs Up

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:06 am - IP Logged

There's no such thing as a lottery code. The only way you are ever going to see consistent wins week-after-week is to play all 120 box singles online every draw. Obtain a loan for $5,000 and use it as your bankroll. Use progressive wagering to get ahead folks. Enough with this non-sense talk about breaking codes. Please give it a rest everyone.

There you have it. My take on breaking the lottery code. I wasn't going to post since lottery officials read this forum. Oh! Oh! Uuuhh THE SECRETS OUT.. LOL LOL

You got it!

But unless you're lucky early on and have the will power to walk away when you're ahead, unfortunately,  the Martingale you allude to is a prescription for bankruptcy!  The house edge is too high.  This explains...

http://wizardofodds.com/gambling/betting-systems/

You might also like the lottery FAQs here...

http://wizardofodds.com/ask-the-wizard/lottery/

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1527 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Kola,

You said, "...taking the past results from 2000-2010 of any mechanically drawn Pick 3 game, I think it is possible to correctly predict the numbers form 2011-2013, 95% of the time. As a matter of fact, I think it is possible to predict the mechanically drawn Pick 3 games 95% of the time only using the last 2 draws, and playing from draw to draw..."

So, how much data do you need, 11 years or 2 days?

Earlier you complained about my attitude. My recent surliness with you is the result of a lot of wasted time in the past dealing with your new age ramblings.  Which member names represent unique, living, breathing, key pressing human beings is unknowable to most of us here.  Generally, there are three categories of posters here:

1)  A relatively small group of vocal "members" who share a common theme in most of their posts - to propagate myths and fallacies that rely, for the most part, on the belief that past lottery draws can be used to predict future ones. 

2)  Another group (which might explain the fervency of the ongoing attempts to discredit people like yoho and myself,) are the posters who may psychologically be unable to accept the possibility that they have been wasting years chasing their tails, and consequently, defend themselves vehemently by denying the truths being presented to them.

3)  All others.

Without benefit of the member list and associated IP & Email addresses, it is difficult to choose between 1) & 2) for some "members."   You are somewhat unique in that you present the persona of a kind and loving well wisher who believes as strongly in the Gambler's Fallacy as many others here believe in God.  You don't waste time making predictions, only claiming that you can.  If I was offered a wager with even odds to place you in 1) or 2), it would be a no brainer; 1) it would be.  I could be wrong, but your smooth talking, mystical prose is very consistent with the traits of a smart supporter of vested interests that have a [financial] need to keep as many "real" people as possible believing they can improve their odds of winning by looking back at draw histories, which, quite often, eventually requires the payment of money to a third party. 

May your true identity not escape you this day.

--Jimmy4164

Hello Jimmy4164,

You ask how much data one would need. As one plays from draw to draw, one would just need the last two draws to find the immediate next draw.

Now, concerning the main body of the post, you are incorrect when stating: "You don't waste time making predictions, only claiming you can." To my knowledge, I've never publicly claimed to you that I can make predictions. If I did make such a claim, please show me...As for the rest of the post and the colorful conclusions reached, was it not the great American Bard Mark Twain who said, " Its no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. " ?

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1663 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Kola,

You said, "...taking the past results from 2000-2010 of any mechanically drawn Pick 3 game, I think it is possible to correctly predict the numbers form 2011-2013, 95% of the time. As a matter of fact, I think it is possible to predict the mechanically drawn Pick 3 games 95% of the time only using the last 2 draws, and playing from draw to draw..."

So, how much data do you need, 11 years or 2 days?

Earlier you complained about my attitude. My recent surliness with you is the result of a lot of wasted time in the past dealing with your new age ramblings.  Which member names represent unique, living, breathing, key pressing human beings is unknowable to most of us here.  Generally, there are three categories of posters here:

1)  A relatively small group of vocal "members" who share a common theme in most of their posts - to propagate myths and fallacies that rely, for the most part, on the belief that past lottery draws can be used to predict future ones. 

2)  Another group (which might explain the fervency of the ongoing attempts to discredit people like yoho and myself,) are the posters who may psychologically be unable to accept the possibility that they have been wasting years chasing their tails, and consequently, defend themselves vehemently by denying the truths being presented to them.

3)  All others.

Without benefit of the member list and associated IP & Email addresses, it is difficult to choose between 1) & 2) for some "members."   You are somewhat unique in that you present the persona of a kind and loving well wisher who believes as strongly in the Gambler's Fallacy as many others here believe in God.  You don't waste time making predictions, only claiming that you can.  If I was offered a wager with even odds to place you in 1) or 2), it would be a no brainer; 1) it would be.  I could be wrong, but your smooth talking, mystical prose is very consistent with the traits of a smart supporter of vested interests that have a [financial] need to keep as many "real" people as possible believing they can improve their odds of winning by looking back at draw histories, which, quite often, eventually requires the payment of money to a third party. 

May your true identity not escape you this day.

--Jimmy4164

Great way to obsfucate a thread yimmy4164.

But since when does posting one's ideas translate into attacking you? Ever read the definition of paranoid?

Now as to what type people visit LP, I'd say there are two types. Neither of which come to attack you. Likely they couldn't care less what you think.

1. We have stoic stick-in-the-muds. These are the types who swore we'd never set foot on the moon. They didn't believe in weather patterns. Nobody could predict the weather. They poo-pooed DNA and scorned ballistics. Nobody could ever tie a gun to a single bullet. Some of them even believe in the map you posted. Those people are called "flat earth theorist." Maybe you R one.

2. There are free thinkers. People who are not tied to the same run of the mill same old, same old, nothing new in this world. Weather can be predicted (at least to some extent). The more we look, the more we find. Yes, a gun can be tied to a single bullet. DNA is useful! And, oh yeah, we've seen the earth from the moon and it is not flat!

Let me reinterate, NOBODY COMES HERE TO ATTACK yimmy4164. Where there may be a lot of posts that deride your ideas, it is you who walked into a lions den and, like my kitten George, proceeded to poke the lions with a stick. The place is called LotteryPost, not "Yimmy's Gamblers Fallacy Den."

It makes sense that people who visit here are looking for information on lotteries and playing the lotteries (hence Lottery Post).

If they want to read about Yimmy's Gambler's Fallacy, they go to Yimmy's Gambler's Fallacy Den. Bet you aren't getting too many visitors there.

To your credit, I don't belive there is one singular, TRUE solution to the Pick3. That is like saying the weather is the same in Austin, White Falls, Jackson Hole, and Seattle. If there is one TRUE solution, then all draws would produce the same results. Doesn't happen, does it?

Oh, and just to enlighten you about George. He's a fine kitten. Beautiful smoky grey with white underbelly and white triangle between his eyes and covering his nose and mouth. 

But George's problem, much like yours, is he doesn't get "it." He walks one foot in front of the other, paying close attention to the ground because he can't see too well. He can't judge heights. Standing on a two by four is the same as being at the top of the tree. Finger or food, anything you put near his mouth he will nip at it. When he tries to groom himself, he'll get his claw caught in his tongue (like a few posters here).

Just so you get "it," George is a Downes Syndrome kitten. He tries hard, wants to fit in, but doesn't have the mental capacity to undersand he is different. That doesn't make him any less a kitten, it just means, much like you, he needs someone to give him special care.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5588 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2013, 7:57 am - IP Logged

But since when does posting one's ideas translate into attacking you? Ever read the definition of paranoid?

Now as to what type people visit LP, I'd say there are two types. Neither of which come to attack you. Likely they couldn't care less what you think.

1. We have stoic stick-in-the-muds. These are the types who swore we'd never set foot on the moon. They didn't believe in weather patterns. Nobody could predict the weather. They poo-pooed DNA and scorned ballistics. Nobody could ever tie a gun to a single bullet. Some of them even believe in the map you posted. Those people are called "flat earth theorist." Maybe you R one.

2. There are free thinkers. People who are not tied to the same run of the mill same old, same old, nothing new in this world. Weather can be predicted (at least to some extent). The more we look, the more we find. Yes, a gun can be tied to a single bullet. DNA is useful! And, oh yeah, we've seen the earth from the moon and it is not flat!

Let me reinterate, NOBODY COMES HERE TO ATTACK yimmy4164. Where there may be a lot of posts that deride your ideas, it is you who walked into a lions den and, like my kitten George, proceeded to poke the lions with a stick. The place is called LotteryPost, not "Yimmy's Gamblers Fallacy Den."

It makes sense that people who visit here are looking for information on lotteries and playing the lotteries (hence Lottery Post).

If they want to read about Yimmy's Gambler's Fallacy, they go to Yimmy's Gambler's Fallacy Den. Bet you aren't getting too many visitors there.

To your credit, I don't belive there is one singular, TRUE solution to the Pick3. That is like saying the weather is the same in Austin, White Falls, Jackson Hole, and Seattle. If there is one TRUE solution, then all draws would produce the same results. Doesn't happen, does it?

Oh, and just to enlighten you about George. He's a fine kitten. Beautiful smoky grey with white underbelly and white triangle between his eyes and covering his nose and mouth. 

But George's problem, much like yours, is he doesn't get "it." He walks one foot in front of the other, paying close attention to the ground because he can't see too well. He can't judge heights. Standing on a two by four is the same as being at the top of the tree. Finger or food, anything you put near his mouth he will nip at it. When he tries to groom himself, he'll get his claw caught in his tongue (like a few posters here).

Just so you get "it," George is a Downes Syndrome kitten. He tries hard, wants to fit in, but doesn't have the mental capacity to undersand he is different. That doesn't make him any less a kitten, it just means, much like you, he needs someone to give him special care.

Jammy just can't come to grips that this is a lottery forum where people like to discuss the lottery and ways to play the lottery. If you read his posts, he claims that people have a "vested interest" in promoting ideas and strategies. In other words, he thinks anyone discussing ideas and strategies is trying to scam others.

He thinks he being attacked because there are a few here who do recognize that he has nothing to contribute to any discussion.

Oh well.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:49 am - IP Logged

You got it!

But unless you're lucky early on and have the will power to walk away when you're ahead, unfortunately,  the Martingale you allude to is a prescription for bankruptcy!  The house edge is too high.  This explains...

Enough with the WizDoofOz links Jammy. Go back to your Ramblers Galaxy and do some figure-in.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2013, 11:00 am - IP Logged

You got it!

Do you know this guy?

Is this question rhetorical?...... Why do you ask a blog question and than lock the blog?

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2013, 11:18 am - IP Logged

His name is Jammy the Blog locker.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7295 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2013, 11:49 am - IP Logged

My comment about his lying was in reference to the comments he made about fellow lottery member HelpMeWin.

I don't know if he's lying about being a lottery Master number picker. All I know about that is he says he can predict numbers and is writing a book, but yet he will not post any numbers in advance to support this......a scenerio that seems all too familiar.....

I was reading that too and at first I thought it was comical he was making a big issue out of helping someone with an ID "HelpMeWin". I agree he was was very mean spirited about it.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7295 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Jammy just can't come to grips that this is a lottery forum where people like to discuss the lottery and ways to play the lottery. If you read his posts, he claims that people have a "vested interest" in promoting ideas and strategies. In other words, he thinks anyone discussing ideas and strategies is trying to scam others.

He thinks he being attacked because there are a few here who do recognize that he has nothing to contribute to any discussion.

Oh well.

I Agree!

It's gone past the point of just attacking money making scams and has evolved into attacking anyone with ideas of how to play lottery games. Simple questions with simple solutions are answered with lectures about odds, unrelated simulations, and links with unrelated topics. I'd rather discuss free lottery games with Pumpi than discuss the math opinions of non LP contributors.

IMO these constant lectures and backhanded slaps on our member's math abilities discourages discussions about lottery games on a website designed to discuss lottery related topics.

United States
                            Member #93947
                            July 10, 2010
                            2180 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jimmy4164,

You ask how much data one would need. As one plays from draw to draw, one would just need the last two draws to find the immediate next draw.

Now, concerning the main body of the post, you are incorrect when stating: "You don't waste time making predictions, only claiming you can." To my knowledge, I've never publicly claimed to you that I can make predictions. If I did make such a claim, please show me...As for the rest of the post and the colorful conclusions reached, was it not the great American Bard Mark Twain who said, " Its no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. " ?

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Kola,

You said, "To my knowledge, I've never publicly claimed to you that I can make predictions. If I did make such a claim, please show me..."

See your last 2 posts in this thread above.

--Jimmy4164

United States
                              Member #93947
                              July 10, 2010
                              2180 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

garyo1954,

You said, "Some of them even believe in the map you posted. Those people are called 'flat earth theorist.' Maybe you R one."

I didn't post the map; get your facts straight.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/261631/3105932 

Thanks.  Your little cabal makes my point every time.

--Jimmy4164

Page 29 of 34