Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 28 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Looks like p-3master is off to La La land with all the other no avatar book sellers.  Green laugh

Columbia, SC
    United States
    Member #135285
    November 21, 2012
    584 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Most con artists are experts at lying....

I think the only thing this dude is a Master at is Picking his Nose.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
      Denver, Co
      United States
      Member #103046
      December 29, 2010
      546 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

This is quite the contentious thread. Argue

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19911 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

your funnyLOL

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19911 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2013, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Looks like p-3master is off to La La land with all the other no avatar book sellers.  Green laugh

i feel bad when this happens because we will never know the secret code now.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2013, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

He didn't have any secret code.

Why is is that everyone who comes here with a secret for winning always has an excuse as to why they can't show it? Then when you ask them why they bothered telling everyone, they all of a sudden disappear. Crazy

Columbia, SC
              United States
              Member #135285
              November 21, 2012
              584 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

He didn't have any secret code.

Why is is that everyone who comes here with a secret for winning always has an excuse as to why they can't show it? Then when you ask them why they bothered telling everyone, they all of a sudden disappear. Crazy

This is true. But what is even funnier than that is that they all have secret codes but have never won anything. Now THAT is funny!

elkton, maryland
                United States
                Member #85565
                January 18, 2010
                1028 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2013, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I hope you are not serious.

Toronto
                  Canada
                  Member #138397
                  January 26, 2013
                  179 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2013, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I'll try to keep this short, I'm allowing this to go on far too long:

You really can't see the difference between other people's posts, which have a bit of friendly jest in them, and yours? Your posts are condescending and nasty in tone, and genuinely mean-spirited. I think everyone can see that but you, sadly.

And your pious claims of only wanting to teach people fall on deaf ears when your methods include denigration and beating others into submission. While Jimmy may hold some of the same views as you, he does not denigrate.

Below is the Lottery Post objective. It seems you're against everything it stands for:

"We aim to be a friendly, safe, all-encompassing Web site where players discuss the lottery, share insights, and gain access to the Web's best lottery data, analysis, and tools."

Yes, my posts are condescending and nasty, and yours aren't. Calling someone a troll, who "specializes in picking fights" is not nasty at all. Without a shred of justification, other than your own opinion, I might add.

Even if some of my posts are unfriendly, I give evidence and back up my claims. You just use ad hominem and excessive rudeness without logic or reason. If you can't see how nasty and condescending and mean-spirited your own posts are, I think you need new glasses.

Go look at some of the responses to Jimmy's ideas, especially those from ronnie. If you're too blind, go ask a friend, a family member to read it for you. I'm sure they'll see how unreasonably unfriendly ronnie & co. are to Jimmy even if you don't.

Again, you throw insults without a shred of evidence. Because that's all you can do. You can't back up your claims. Calling me a foreigner, and saying I insulted ALL Americans, when I haven't done that at all.

Just look at all the comments against pick3master. I didn't read all of his posts, but he didn't come off as rude or unfriendly and condescending at all. Yet look at all the people making fun of him. If you're so righteous, why don't you help him and attack everyone else?

The way I see it, there are 2 possibilities:

1. You are so blinded by your sense of nationalism, that you just can't see how rude your fellow "comrades" have been.

2. You realize you're wrong, but is too embarassed to admit it.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I'll tell you what my honest intentions are. At first, I tried to be polite and just disagree with your statements, but you seem to keep pushing them, implying that I am somehow denying the truth despite something "deep inside me resonating with your truths" (quote modified slightly).

I keep stressing that I don't know enough about physics for the benefit of certain people, who seem to feel that if I don't say so, that I am superior to everyone else. I have no idea why they feel such a way, but being the nice person that I am, I try to bring conflicts to a minimum. That said, I am an imperfect person, and I do get angry and end up saying things that are not so nice, when they are so unreasonable.

Now, what is my intention? I admit you are a good writer. But you simply can't try to use some scientific facts and then extrapolate however you like. It seems to me like the reason you use physics is to make your ideas seem like they're somehow scientific, but they're most certainly not. If I misunderstood your intentions, I apologize. But the fact remains, that just because you use some scientific facts in your arguments, does not make the whole argument and your extrapolations science.

I personally feel that because of your writing skills, you write in such a way that is really misleading. The use of "one" was one example. There are many others, but I am not intelligent enough to accurately point them all out, one by one.

Basically, your theory is unfalsifiable. It's like saying there's an invisible, undetectable unicorn in my pocket. You can't prove that it doesn't exist, since it is, by definition undetectable.

In such cases, you need to support your argument with hard data, proofs, calculations or any other supporting evidence. You can't just say it might be this way, so you're right.

Let's see if I understood this correctly: Let's push away all that useless stuff and "One energy" and whatever. That doesn't have anything to do with your actual purpose and argument, which is this statement:

It is possible to predict lottery numbers based on past results.

Am I correct? I mean I understand you said all that to support your argument, but in the end, everything you said can be summed up thus, right?

And when I mentioned the wisp of wind in another galaxy, your response means something like this:

Even if the wisp of wind affects the lottery numbers, we don't need to know how it affects it. Because if you take all past, present and future draws, and look for  the pattern there, the affect of that wind is already included.

Did I understand that correctly? If so, I disagree with this statement. To see a pattern in something, you MUST know all the variables. If there's even one unknown variable, you won't be able to see the pattern in the first place.

I understand that you don't want to share your research and methods you mentioned for pick 3. Because it seems like you got some positive results. That's perfectly understandable and reasonable. I'm not going to ask you for your system and methods. I'm just going to trust you to answer honestly on this one question:

Taking the past results (let's say from 2000-2010) of any pick 3 game, how often can you guess correctly the numbers from 2011-2013? Is it really a higher probability than a purely random method?

Hello yoho,

Thanks for the "good writer" compliment.

I respect your views that my writing misleads, and that my use of some scientific facts to extrapolate does not make the whole argument science.

Separately,

Yes, you are correct in stating the my argument is: "It is possible to predict lottery numbers based on past results" You are also more or less correct in stating: "Even if the wisp and wind affects the lottery numbers, we don't need to know how it affects it. Because if you take all past, present, and future draws, and look for pattern there, the affect of that wind is already included". Yes, with specific regards to the lottery, I'm suggesting that the pattern is such as it is, because the variables have already been 'accounted for'...

In regards to your last question, I'm going to modify it, and say that taking the past results from 2000-2010 of any mechanically drawn Pick 3 game, I think it is possible to correctly predict the numbers form 2011-2013, 95% of the time. As a matter of fact, I think it is possible to predict the mechanically drawn Pick 3 games 95% of the time only using the last 2 draws, and playing from draw to draw...

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7325 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2013, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

I hope you don't use this while traveling near the right edge.

Click here to contemplate what the future may hold.

For every single American, there are 21 others competing for its finite resources.

And that number grows larger every day...

"I hope you don't use this while traveling near the right edge."

Are you really a teacher because my teachers taught us the Earth was a sphere; not exactly a true sphere but close enough to call it that. What happens when someone on your cubed shape world goes over the right edge?

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7325 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2013, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if they were lying, but if their system was betting $18.75 to win $18.75 by picking 75 boxed singles, it can only win in 72% of the pick-3 drawings and not a very good system. That was based on online play betting a quarter with much better payoff odds, but they also mentioned betting 50 cent box tickets (75 times $.50; $37.50) in the NY Pick-3 that pays $40 for a 50 cent box win.

Did anyone really get excited thinking about betting $37.50 to win $2.50?

Columbia, SC
                          United States
                          Member #135285
                          November 21, 2012
                          584 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2013, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if they were lying, but if their system was betting $18.75 to win $18.75 by picking 75 boxed singles, it can only win in 72% of the pick-3 drawings and not a very good system. That was based on online play betting a quarter with much better payoff odds, but they also mentioned betting 50 cent box tickets (75 times $.50; $37.50) in the NY Pick-3 that pays $40 for a 50 cent box win.

Did anyone really get excited thinking about betting $37.50 to win $2.50?

My comment about his lying was in reference to the comments he made about fellow lottery member HelpMeWin.

I don't know if he's lying about being a lottery Master number picker. All I know about that is he says he can predict numbers and is writing a book, but yet he will not post any numbers in advance to support this......a scenerio that seems all too familiar.....

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                            United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3856 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

"I hope you don't use this while traveling near the right edge."

Are you really a teacher because my teachers taught us the Earth was a sphere; not exactly a true sphere but close enough to call it that. What happens when someone on your cubed shape world goes over the right edge?

I believe the term you're thinking of is oblique spheroid.

flattened at the poles and bulging at the equator.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
                              Member #93947
                              July 10, 2010
                              2180 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2013, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello yoho,

Thanks for the "good writer" compliment.

I respect your views that my writing misleads, and that my use of some scientific facts to extrapolate does not make the whole argument science.

Separately,

Yes, you are correct in stating the my argument is: "It is possible to predict lottery numbers based on past results" You are also more or less correct in stating: "Even if the wisp and wind affects the lottery numbers, we don't need to know how it affects it. Because if you take all past, present, and future draws, and look for pattern there, the affect of that wind is already included". Yes, with specific regards to the lottery, I'm suggesting that the pattern is such as it is, because the variables have already been 'accounted for'...

In regards to your last question, I'm going to modify it, and say that taking the past results from 2000-2010 of any mechanically drawn Pick 3 game, I think it is possible to correctly predict the numbers form 2011-2013, 95% of the time. As a matter of fact, I think it is possible to predict the mechanically drawn Pick 3 games 95% of the time only using the last 2 draws, and playing from draw to draw...

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Kola,

You said, "...taking the past results from 2000-2010 of any mechanically drawn Pick 3 game, I think it is possible to correctly predict the numbers form 2011-2013, 95% of the time. As a matter of fact, I think it is possible to predict the mechanically drawn Pick 3 games 95% of the time only using the last 2 draws, and playing from draw to draw..."

So, how much data do you need, 11 years or 2 days?

Earlier you complained about my attitude. My recent surliness with you is the result of a lot of wasted time in the past dealing with your new age ramblings.  Which member names represent unique, living, breathing, key pressing human beings is unknowable to most of us here.  Generally, there are three categories of posters here:

1)  A relatively small group of vocal "members" who share a common theme in most of their posts - to propagate myths and fallacies that rely, for the most part, on the belief that past lottery draws can be used to predict future ones. 

2)  Another group (which might explain the fervency of the ongoing attempts to discredit people like yoho and myself,) are the posters who may psychologically be unable to accept the possibility that they have been wasting years chasing their tails, and consequently, defend themselves vehemently by denying the truths being presented to them.

3)  All others.

Without benefit of the member list and associated IP & Email addresses, it is difficult to choose between 1) & 2) for some "members."   You are somewhat unique in that you present the persona of a kind and loving well wisher who believes as strongly in the Gambler's Fallacy as many others here believe in God.  You don't waste time making predictions, only claiming that you can.  If I was offered a wager with even odds to place you in 1) or 2), it would be a no brainer; 1) it would be.  I could be wrong, but your smooth talking, mystical prose is very consistent with the traits of a smart supporter of vested interests that have a [financial] need to keep as many "real" people as possible believing they can improve their odds of winning by looking back at draw histories, which, quite often, eventually requires the payment of money to a third party. 

May your true identity not escape you this day.

--Jimmy4164

Page 28 of 34