Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 4 years ago by superstar$.

Page 21 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19964 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2013, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

you have seen this before i guess false clams that is BS

u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2013, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Try not to use too much energy giving consideration to what Jammy has to say. His comprehension skills are very weak, at best. You clearly stated that you only play on draws that present an opportunity and he is trying to goad you into playing EVERY draw which is par for his divisive, disruptive anti-lottery ways. 

Just keep doing what you're doing and feel free to post your numbers any way that you like. 

Lottery players are winners. Jammy is not a lottery players.

Try NOT to use too much energy giving Consideration to what Pick3Ma$ter has to say.Dupe Alert

United States
      Member #138440
      January 27, 2013
      44 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2013, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

1st he says he has personally cracked the code that it takes time and discipline & patience What? for what to dump 75 numbers in, anyone can do that, then he says he changes numbers every draw Roll Eyes why?

What's the reason for this criticism? You're the one who came to me for help ,Jena, and I did give you some good advice. If you're just skeptical ,or closed-minded, then that's okay.

It takes time and patience to make a lot of money. This isn't a get-rich overnight thing. It also takes discipline to avoid impulse-playing. Of course, anyone can "dump" 75 ,or whatever, numbers in. But, you'll end up losing your money. I dare you to try it out. Post up your 75 numbers ,like myself, and see how it works out. You'd lose because you're not taking the patterns into account. Also, I've already explained why the numbers change. You're just not paying enough attention.

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19964 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

What's the reason for this criticism? You're the one who came to me for help ,Jena, and I did give you some good advice. If you're just skeptical ,or closed-minded, then that's okay.

It takes time and patience to make a lot of money. This isn't a get-rich overnight thing. It also takes discipline to avoid impulse-playing. Of course, anyone can "dump" 75 ,or whatever, numbers in. But, you'll end up losing your money. I dare you to try it out. Post up your 75 numbers ,like myself, and see how it works out. You'd lose because you're not taking the patterns into account. Also, I've already explained why the numbers change. You're just not paying enough attention.

not here but go to the proper place to post numbers and we can work this out together.Red Devil

wasn't like i came to you out of 1 million people you came on here stating you had broken the code and you was all that pick3ma$ter offering to help anyone,what was it you said stir us in the right directions.

i don't know what program you use but the numbers i can use don't change daily, maybe weekly or monthly depending on what i use.

now are you here to talk or do you wanna play

United States
          Member #138440
          January 27, 2013
          44 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2013, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

not here but go to the proper place to post numbers and we can work this out together.Red Devil

wasn't like i came to you out of 1 million people you came on here stating you had broken the code and you was all that pick3ma$ter offering to help anyone,what was it you said stir us in the right directions.

i don't know what program you use but the numbers i can use don't change daily, maybe weekly or monthly depending on what i use.

now are you here to talk or do you wanna play

Work what out? Well, if you didn't need any help then you didn't have to come to me. Isn't that right? Why do you call yourself "helpmewin" and then you criticize those who try to help you? Maybe, you're stirring? On the other hand, if you really did need help then you would've been open about how you go about your game.

I don't need a program for this. However, I can write one up for others to use. If your method works then good for you. That just means that you don't need help.

Columbia, SC
            United States
            Member #135285
            November 21, 2012
            584 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Work what out? Well, if you didn't need any help then you didn't have to come to me. Isn't that right? Why do you call yourself "helpmewin" and then you criticize those who try to help you? Maybe, you're stirring? On the other hand, if you really did need help then you would've been open about how you go about your game.

I don't need a program for this. However, I can write one up for others to use. If your method works then good for you. That just means that you don't need help.

oh stop blowing hot air Pick3Master and show some proof.

Many come on here with countless claims without a thing to back it up. You can talk all you want but until you are able to prove your claims without posting some winning numbers IN ADVANCE then you're basically come across as another fly by night , big talker and most who have been on this site for any length of time are probably rolling their eyes as they read each of your comments.

If you've found a code or formula then that's great and I'm happy for you, but please do not expect anyone to take you seriously until you are able to back up what you say.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Given a fair coin, and after 12 flips, all of which were heads, if the payout on heads is higher, I'd pick heads. If the payout is higher on tails, I'd pick tails. If they're the same, then it doesn't matter. You can pick one for me.

Thanks for finally answering. Pheww! (wipes brow). Thumbs Up

After watching this, you will be an expert coin flipper!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyATmCJf4fc

--Jimmy4164

p.s.  Be patient - he discusses the Powerball as well!

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1532 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome Kola.

In this world, there are certain people that thrive on conflict, who affirm themselves through the denigration of others.

You on the other hand, truly do unto others as you would have them do unto you.(even when they do terribly unto you)

While I may disagree with you in substance, I do appreciate the spirit of your argument.

Be well, and best of luck to you.

Thank you Jon D.

Take care, and the best of good luck to you as well...

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2013, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello Kola,

"Yes, you're partly correct. I do purpose to keep 'hope alive' that it 'can' be done."

Thank you for not trying to deny that much.

"Simply put, I wouldn't do it to just string people along. That would be quite cruel, and unethical..."

I'm not convinced.  It clearly encourages a lot of people to buy [snake oil] software and pay subscription fees for access to useless information.

"Your description of me rambling on and divining future draws is instructive."

It was meant to be.  The reason there is little support here for my position regarding you is that a lot of people prefer your glimmer of hope to my dose of reality.  That's right - reality.  The staunchest believers in a deterministic world will at least agree that our modern physics, chemistry, and math are adequate for conducting our everyday human affairs.  (And that includes analysing lottery draws.)

I have a wooden plaque here that makes me smile when I read the kinds of stuff you write.  It says,

"If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance, Baffle Them With Buxl Shxt!

Fortunately, you don't baffle everyone.

We've been down this road before and I'm not interested in wasting more time retracing our steps.  If anyone is interested in seeing where this is headed, click here...

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3011228 

--Jimmy4164

Hello Jimm4164,

I wish you you the very, very best. Be well...

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

United States
                    Member #138440
                    January 27, 2013
                    44 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2013, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

oh stop blowing hot air Pick3Master and show some proof.

Many come on here with countless claims without a thing to back it up. You can talk all you want but until you are able to prove your claims without posting some winning numbers IN ADVANCE then you're basically come across as another fly by night , big talker and most who have been on this site for any length of time are probably rolling their eyes as they read each of your comments.

If you've found a code or formula then that's great and I'm happy for you, but please do not expect anyone to take you seriously until you are able to back up what you say.

You don't get to cover yourself after coming down to the conclusion that I'm full of it. If you don't believe me then you don't. Whether ,or not, you're happy for me doesn't matter. My post was to someone else anyway.

However, your point is noteworthy. It will be proven. I don't call myself Pick3Ma$ter just because it's a cool name. The concepts I've described are solid. If you choose not to listen then that's on you. You can continue to struggle with your game.

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jimm4164,

I wish you you the very, very best. Be well...

Kola

Hello Kola,

[Feining] gratiousness toward your detractors does not prove your assertions are true.

I find it hilarious how you and others, allegedly the staunchest believers in a deterministic world, one where the next lottery draw can be anticipated, routinely exchange gratious wishes of,

"Good Luck!"

HughLaugh

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello Kola,

[Feining] gratiousness toward your detractors does not prove your assertions are true.

I find it hilarious how you and others, allegedly the staunchest believers in a deterministic world, one where the next lottery draw can be anticipated, routinely exchange gratious wishes of,

"Good Luck!"

HughLaugh

Everything in this world is temporary Jammy, try and mathematize your way out of that!

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Just post your predictions right here. If Florida is ripe for your method for tonight, do so. if not, then choose any state you want. Thanks.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

You don't get to cover yourself after coming down to the conclusion that I'm full of it. If you don't believe me then you don't. Whether ,or not, you're happy for me doesn't matter. My post was to someone else anyway.

However, your point is noteworthy. It will be proven. I don't call myself Pick3Ma$ter just because it's a cool name. The concepts I've described are solid. If you choose not to listen then that's on you. You can continue to struggle with your game.

Are you implying that you will true believers past the "struggle" of the pick 3 betting game?

United States
                              Member #138440
                              January 27, 2013
                              44 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2013, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Just post your predictions right here. If Florida is ripe for your method for tonight, do so. if not, then choose any state you want. Thanks.

It will be New York. This is the state I play. I'll be posting up the numbers I actually play. You'll be able to see my progress.

Page 21 of 34