Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 19 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19875 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2013, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Its dark outside and past my bed time..... Have a great night everyone.

Bed

See Ya!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1649 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2013, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Yes Nod

Not just wrong...but dead wrong. I just can't understand why more people can't see where Pick3/4 are LIGHT YEARS in difference, in terms of difficulty and profitability, than any other game. I'm very serious here...

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12752 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2013, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Is he back from reading the 5280 posts?

If P3M can keep his Predictions at least at 10 per draw . Then maybe he can do it , but if he's betting more then 10 he will go broke ! His system must be able to show a play or no play nightly . Plus the system must predict for how many future draws to play lines. Just my 2 cents !

CW4

Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2013, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

His logic is to consistently play a large pool of combinations which is how I hit 5+1 and most certainly how Peter manages to "gross" $70k per year. It can be done with a big enough bank roll.

...and if you can do it on a 1-56 type game at least once, then why can't very skilled players do it with ease and regularly on Pick 3/4 where there are millions and millions LESS combinations to deal with? As such, MUCH LESS money is also required. Does this make any sense now?

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello jimmy4164,

Yes, you're partly correct. I do purpose to keep "hope alive" that it "can" be done. Simply put, I wouldn't do it to just string people along. That would be quite cruel, and unethical...Your description of me rambling on and divining future draws is instructive. I had thought that in the main, you were somewhat sincere in your willingness to conduct honest and good debate in our past exchanges. Oh well, you live and you learn...And concerning you're visions of me 'ganging' to attacking you, I know don't know what you're talking about, and its perplexing why you say that about me sometimes. Believe me, I don't lose sleep over it, Its just mildly fascinating...Well, I'll  leave you now to ponder if your some of past comments towards me have been commiserate with my behavior towards you...Be well Jimmy4164.

Kola

Hello Kola,

"Yes, you're partly correct. I do purpose to keep 'hope alive' that it 'can' be done."

Thank you for not trying to deny that much.

"Simply put, I wouldn't do it to just string people along. That would be quite cruel, and unethical..."

I'm not convinced.  It clearly encourages a lot of people to buy [snake oil] software and pay subscription fees for access to useless information.

"Your description of me rambling on and divining future draws is instructive."

It was meant to be.  The reason there is little support here for my position regarding you is that a lot of people prefer your glimmer of hope to my dose of reality.  That's right - reality.  The staunchest believers in a deterministic world will at least agree that our modern physics, chemistry, and math are adequate for conducting our everyday human affairs.  (And that includes analysing lottery draws.)

I have a wooden plaque here that makes me smile when I read the kinds of stuff you write.  It says,

"If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance, Baffle Them With Buxl Shxt!

Fortunately, you don't baffle everyone.

We've been down this road before and I'm not interested in wasting more time retracing our steps.  If anyone is interested in seeing where this is headed, click here...

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3011228 

--Jimmy4164

United States
            Member #138440
            January 27, 2013
            44 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

If P3M can keep his Predictions at least at 10 per draw . Then maybe he can do it , but if he's betting more then 10 he will go broke ! His system must be able to show a play or no play nightly . Plus the system must predict for how many future draws to play lines. Just my 2 cents !

CW4

Believe it or not, I play a lot more than 10 combos each time. My approach is the opposite of what most people do. I don't look to play as few numbers as I can. There's power in playing more numbers. The reason why it works is because of the patterns and special coding involved. On the other hand, there's a way to beat the game with playing as few numbers(i.e. 10 or less) as possible too. But, I chose to do it with the most numbers so I can make money regularly.

On the contrary, I'm not going broke at all. I've turned the tables on the game and stacked the odds in my favor. I even hit again tonight with 946 that came out for New York.

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1649 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Okay. As we know, no one individual Pick 3 number has any more ,or less, of a chance of coming out than any other one. It doesn't matter if that number is a non-repeating number, a double, or a triple. The odds are still the same at 1000:1 with a straight play. Of course, once you move away from individual numbers and play more numbers ,each time, your odds change. In effect, this means playing a group of numbers.

So, we know that you must play multiple numbers each time. If we decided to play two numbers ,each time, we would double our chances of winning from 1000:1 to 500:1. Similarly, by playing three numbers we triple our chances to about 333:1. The more numbers we play the better our odds. 

First off, to beat the game you have to approach it on a group level.  The largest group is the entire set of 1000 combos. But, we know that we can't expect to play all numbers and make money. Therefore, you have no choice, but to break the numbers down in some sensible way. Secondly, you want to look for patterns involving your groups of numbers. An example of this approach is the 120 core.

The bottom-line is that you only want to break the numbers down just enough to make groups that are playable. This means that they're not so large that they throw off your potential profit. The approach here takes into account the ideology of playing as many numbers as you can. If you want to play and make money often than this is the way to go.

Of course, this is not the whole story. There's special coding involved that's an essential component to make this work. But, this is some of the logic involved.

There's an easier approach than just picking a few numbers. A set of random numbers won't be effective enough to give a player a real shot at winning over a period of time, and, it'll cost more than what most are willing to spend per play. Personally, I'd like to know more about this special coding...never knew it existed in Pick 3.What?

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12752 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Believe it or not, I play a lot more than 10 combos each time. My approach is the opposite of what most people do. I don't look to play as few numbers as I can. There's power in playing more numbers. The reason why it works is because of the patterns and special coding involved. On the other hand, there's a way to beat the game with playing as few numbers(i.e. 10 or less) as possible too. But, I chose to do it with the most numbers so I can make money regularly.

On the contrary, I'm not going broke at all. I've turned the tables on the game and stacked the odds in my favor. I even hit again tonight with 946 that came out for New York.

They only way your winning is if your Predictions are good for so many draws(3 or more days) . Plus , if a few predictions carry over from 1 to another then you have an overlap in Predictions and the line/set is being played multiple times from each Prediction. Its a sure fire way to hedge your bets !

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                  Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4878 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

His logic is to consistently play a large pool of combinations which is how I hit 5+1 and most certainly how Peter manages to "gross" $70k per year. It can be done with a big enough bank roll.

$70,000 a year would be do-able if he was playing Pick 4. 70,000 divided by 52 weeks = $1,346 a week. With $200 and $400

for a box hit, all you need is 3 singles and 2 doubles hits. Less than that if he's playing  $2 or $3 box bets.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                    Member #138440
                    January 27, 2013
                    44 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

They only way your winning is if your Predictions are good for so many draws(3 or more days) . Plus , if a few predictions carry over from 1 to another then you have an overlap in Predictions and the line/set is being played multiple times from each Prediction. Its a sure fire way to hedge your bets !

My numbers are only good for the one draw I play them for. As I've mentioned, I play different numbers all the time. In other words, I don't stick with the same numbers like most people do. The game is very dynamic and you have to change with the game. That's why the numbers are always changing. I don't aim for jackpot wins with as few numbers as possible. My aim is to make money. After all, that's what really counts.

You said that you wanted details and that it's all in the information. I've left you a post with some of the details involved. I'd like you to comment ,specifically, on those details.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                      Jacksonville Florida
                      United States
                      Member #23018
                      October 6, 2005
                      918 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

My numbers are only good for the one draw I play them for. As I've mentioned, I play different numbers all the time. In other words, I don't stick with the same numbers like most people do. The game is very dynamic and you have to change with the game. That's why the numbers are always changing. I don't aim for jackpot wins with as few numbers as possible. My aim is to make money. After all, that's what really counts.

You said that you wanted details and that it's all in the information. I've left you a post with some of the details involved. I'd like you to comment ,specifically, on those details.

There have been many people come on this site claiming to have a system/code/technique to beat the lottery (ie, have a net profit over time consistently).

Words are just that...words. Words are not results.

Every one of these system/code/techniques fail when they are asked to post some predictions on this site before the drawings are held.

Lottery Post has a great Predictions section for members that keeps track of your stats. Use it and let's see the results.

Here's the challenge: post some predictions for the next 10 drawings that you will use your system/code/technique for.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                        Denver, Co
                        United States
                        Member #103046
                        December 29, 2010
                        546 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

There have been many people come on this site claiming to have a system/code/technique to beat the lottery (ie, have a net profit over time consistently).

Every one of these system/code/techniques fail when they are asked to post some predictions on this site before the drawings are held.

Lottery Post has a great Predictions section for members that keeps track of your stats. Use it and let's see the results.

Here's the challenge: post some predictions for the next 10 drawings that you will use your system/code/technique for.

Me was thinkin the same thing. Wink

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

United States
                          Member #138440
                          January 27, 2013
                          44 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

There's an issue with that. As I've explained, I play as many numbers as possible. My numbers exceed the maximum allowed with the prediction section. But, I should be able to post up right on here.

These were the numbers I've played online tonight for New York.

BOXED....

213 214 215 216 217 218 219 234 235 236 237 238 239 245 247 249 256 257 258 259 267 269 278 279 289 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 023 025 027 029 034 035 036 037 038 039 045 047 049 056 057 058 059 067 069 078 079 089 613 614 615 617 618 619 634 635 637 638 639 645 647 649 657 658 659 678 679 689

Well, I know it's after the fact though.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                            Denver, Co
                            United States
                            Member #103046
                            December 29, 2010
                            546 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Post sum numbahs for 2morrow nites game

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

United States
                              Member #138440
                              January 27, 2013
                              44 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Post sum numbahs for 2morrow nites game

I'll post up when there's another play. At present, there's nothing.

Page 19 of 34