Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 24 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I wonder what 3M does in between posts?

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Actually, the number of combos differs all the time. The 75 I listed was just for that draw and is the upper limit. But, I don't expect you ,or anyone, to be blown away by the wind with this aspect. This is not appealing for jackpot seekers. I've never claimed that my system is ideal. In fact, it's not.

However, it really does work and is better than what most people do. It's the ONLY TRUE answer to the game. It's just that it's not ideal. That's the catch. You can take it or leave it.

A: I'm expecting to make ,maybe, well in excess of what Peter is making.

B: It's just that it's not ideal. That's the catch. You can take it or leave it.

So which one is it, A or B?

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Sad Cheers

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19908 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

You're very narrow-minded. Honestly, how are you doing with your game? I'm making money. What about you?

i'm not the one claiming i am the big prick3master 

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

A: I'm expecting to make ,maybe, well in excess of what Peter is making.

B: It's just that it's not ideal. That's the catch. You can take it or leave it.

So which one is it, A or B?

The prick 3 system is not work as well as he anticipated it would ? What?

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

The prick 3 system is not work as well as he anticipated it would ? What?

Give him a chance to prove it. let's see some numbers before we jump to conclusions, even though many "Red Flags" have reared their ugly heads already...lol

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Give him a chance to prove it. let's see some numbers before we jump to conclusions, even though many "Red Flags" have reared their ugly heads already...lol

I Agree! I'm on his side for a while. Posting a few old winning tickets should be easy if he is making money like he just posted a few minutes ago, and it wont reveal is system either.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm just worried he might be having a sip or two between posts...... Cheers

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I'm on his side for a while. Posting a few old winning tickets should be easy if he is making money like he just posted a few minutes ago, and it wont reveal is system either.

Thumbs Up

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                    Los Angeles, California
                    United States
                    Member #103813
                    January 5, 2011
                    1530 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

So true. Like you, who for some reason keep using ad hominem against me, attacking me for no reason at all when I've done nothing to you. What's wrong with you?

I wonder how your eyes are grown. Your ability to selectively read amazes me. It doesn't take a genius to realize that I've not been any more rude than they have to me. Just look at onlymoney's posts against me. Why do you not say anything about them? What's your problem?

I thought in your last message you said you had nothing more to say to me? I was content with that offer and did not respond to you.

I replied in general to Kola, who I don't even know and had never even interacted with before these past couple messages. I didn't even mention you, I was speaking in generalities.(although that was in reference to you)

What's the problem?
                    It's your tone.
                    I'm not generally disagreeing with you in substance, but I wholly object to your tone. I am unfortunately keenly tuned in to such things. Part of the problem is that you don't see what's wrong with your posts compared to everyone else. Consider that if everyone is getting into fights with you, maybe the problem is not them, it's you.

Plus, you are a foreigner and you insulted Americans with no justification, and I don't got much tolerance for that. And contrary to your earlier statement, it's pretty obvious that your *true* specialty is picking fights and getting into nasty arguments with people in online forums.

I am nice until someone is not nice, then if I am being attacked, or if I see someone else being bullied, I'll respond in kind. But you can see I don't post a lot, relative to my time here. And I don't get sucked into long drawn out back and forth arguments with people, I don't have the time for that. I make my point, say what I want to say, a few replies, and that's it.

So I've said what I wanted to say. I have no need or desire for further interaction with you. It's not my job to teach you manners. Let's just agree to part ways. You don't like me, I don't like you. Let that be the end of it.

United States
                      Member #138440
                      January 27, 2013
                      44 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Is the $18.75 the only thing you have ever won? Can you post some photos of winning tickets?

Here's the last time I played the other day. I've had a lot of trouble getting this up on here. So, it'll have to due for now.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Here's the last time I played the other day. I've had a lot of trouble getting this up on here. So, it'll have to due for now.

Nice work 3M, you are a winner. Lottery players are winners.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

I prefer a radical Hendrix solo.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1j0u7_jimi-hendrix-voodoo-child-live_

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19908 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Down

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
                              Denver, Co
                              United States
                              Member #103046
                              December 29, 2010
                              546 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Guitar

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

Page 24 of 34