Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 30 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1527 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2013, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Kola,

You said, "To my knowledge, I've never publicly claimed to you that I can make predictions. If I did make such a claim, please show me..."

See your last 2 posts in this thread above.

--Jimmy4164

Hello jimmy4164,

I really don't see it, so help me out...Please highlight those words for me and paste it.

Thanks,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

lotteryfanatic's avatar - try 20this%202.JPG
    California
    United States
    Member #122106
    January 24, 2012
    924 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Back to making money with pick 3!!!!!!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4862 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2013, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

It's gone past the point of just attacking money making scams and has evolved into attacking anyone with ideas of how to play lottery games. Simple questions with simple solutions are answered with lectures about odds, unrelated simulations, and links with unrelated topics. I'd rather discuss free lottery games with Pumpi than discuss the math opinions of non LP contributors.

IMO these constant lectures and backhanded slaps on our member's math abilities discourages discussions about lottery games on a website designed to discuss lottery related topics.

I Agree!    I couldn't have said it better myself. Too many threads that start off with intelligent discussions quickly evolve into

a lot of childish name calling, and not so subtle putdowns. And before you know it, the original topic has long been forgotten.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think it's getting ridiculous. Seeing it over and over, again and again, gets old real fast.

Everyone needs to realize that not everyone is a "lottery expert", that there are newcomers here that are just starting out

that have questions. And even though the questions may seem like no-brainers to some of us, how will you learn if you don't

ask?

When I first came to this site, I had only gotten my computer a few weeks before and was a beginner from the word go.

Early on, I remember asking how to copy and paste. Some may have thought, "what an idiot, he can't even do that," but

nobody said it, and someone was kind enough, and patient enough to explain it to me. I appreciated it and I recall thinking,

"Wow, there are some nice people here, I'm going to stick around and learn as much as I can".  Needless to say, I don't

think there are any stupid questions, especially from newcomers.

Unfortunately, now three years later, some people are not as nice to each other as the ones that helped me out in the

beginning. There seems to be a lot more bad-mouthing going on now. The question is, why?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

bahamapapa's avatar - Gustav
        Treasure Cay
        Bahamas
        Member #93535
        July 2, 2010
        1040 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

really like 995 but its not on the list

Oogle...hmmmmm CANT MISS!!!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

You can play 50 cents next time you come to Tennessee!  Thumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19767 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2013, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!    I couldn't have said it better myself. Too many threads that start off with intelligent discussions quickly evolve into

a lot of childish name calling, and not so subtle putdowns. And before you know it, the original topic has long been forgotten.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think it's getting ridiculous. Seeing it over and over, again and again, gets old real fast.

Everyone needs to realize that not everyone is a "lottery expert", that there are newcomers here that are just starting out

that have questions. And even though the questions may seem like no-brainers to some of us, how will you learn if you don't

ask?

When I first came to this site, I had only gotten my computer a few weeks before and was a beginner from the word go.

Early on, I remember asking how to copy and paste. Some may have thought, "what an idiot, he can't even do that," but

nobody said it, and someone was kind enough, and patient enough to explain it to me. I appreciated it and I recall thinking,

"Wow, there are some nice people here, I'm going to stick around and learn as much as I can".  Needless to say, I don't

think there are any stupid questions, especially from newcomers.

Unfortunately, now three years later, some people are not as nice to each other as the ones that helped me out in the

beginning. There seems to be a lot more bad-mouthing going on now. The question is, why?

I Agree! nothing changed

just got to move on by yourself i think i have read every post from the past wasted alot of time on worthless post, but some i found to be very good.

wish some them people were still here, seems like them groups of people all worked together way back then..

not now it's like i got something that works and you are not getting any information about it.

well i say if it works and you don't wanna share it why you on here?

just to SHOW OFF i guess 

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19767 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

You can play 50 cents next time you come to Tennessee!  Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up won't be long

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19767 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2013, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

really like 995 but its not on the list

i don't know about doubles yet i only have straights numbers and don't know when to play them

but i just got my new book today on doubles now i just have to read it and learn it 

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
                  NW Florida
                  United States
                  Member #137818
                  January 12, 2013
                  2688 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

i don't know about doubles yet i only have straights numbers and don't know when to play them

but i just got my new book today on doubles now i just have to read it and learn it 

Input on usechen's Negative Number---

Looks like 110-119-010-019-001-009-090-919-901-900-909

Been playing 111 all week till this mornConfused

Maybe,,lol

GL tonight.. I'm lost

PilBang Head

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19767 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Input on usechen's Negative Number---

Looks like 110-119-010-019-001-009-090-919-901-900-909

Been playing 111 all week till this mornConfused

Maybe,,lol

GL tonight.. I'm lost

PilBang Head

Florida you missed the 111

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                      Winning makes me smile.
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4862 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! nothing changed

just got to move on by yourself i think i have read every post from the past wasted alot of time on worthless post, but some i found to be very good.

wish some them people were still here, seems like them groups of people all worked together way back then..

not now it's like i got something that works and you are not getting any information about it.

well i say if it works and you don't wanna share it why you on here?

just to SHOW OFF i guess 

You got that right. People worked with each other, not against each other. Everyone was a lot more open to new ideas and

systems. If someone came up with something new, everyone would work together to try to improve it. If it worked out, great.

If not, people were like let's try again.

Nowadays, it's you stink and so does your system.   Argue

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                        Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1678 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

garyo1954,

You said, "Some of them even believe in the map you posted. Those people are called 'flat earth theorist.' Maybe you R one."

I didn't post the map; get your facts straight.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/261631/3105932 

Thanks.  Your little cabal makes my point every time.

--Jimmy4164

My error yimmy4164.

Any other comments?

Did you look up paranoid? And was your picture there?

You don't think I'm giving you a bit of credit by comparing you to George? Or is your silence on the subject an admission you recognize the symptoms?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19767 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

NY was 661 he didn't have it shockingScared

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                            Los Angeles, California
                            United States
                            Member #103813
                            January 5, 2011
                            1530 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

NY was 661 he didn't have it shockingScared

Yeah, saw that, darn those doubles...hate when that happens. Wink

Also saw that all evidence of the 2nd reincarnation of "The Pick3Master" have been wiped out of existence. Maybe the 3rd time'll be the charm?

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19767 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2013, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, saw that, darn those doubles...hate when that happens. Wink

Also saw that all evidence of the 2nd reincarnation of "The Pick3Master" have been wiped out of existence. Maybe the 3rd time'll be the charm?

Thumbs Up

Page 30 of 34