Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Code has already been broken

Topic closed. 500 replies. Last post 3 years ago by superstar$.

Page 15 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19767 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2013, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm not interested in touring or anything. But, it's not necessary to go anywhere to play other states. One could just do that online.  I'm on here to help stir people in the right direction. I'm also in the midst of writing a book on the subject. If you're wondering, I'm not on here to sell anything either.

will you please stir me in the right direction Party

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2013, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm not interested in touring or anything. But, it's not necessary to go anywhere to play other states. One could just do that online.  I'm on here to help stir people in the right direction. I'm also in the midst of writing a book on the subject. If you're wondering, I'm not on here to sell anything either.

Bragging rights can only be claimed after you've proven your method to work. So many people come here telling everyone they cracked it, and then disappear almost as fast as they came.

I wonder when you decided to use the word "Stir" instead of "Steer", whether it was a genuine mistake, or a freudian slip. Ponder

Then you claim you're not selling anything, but you clearly mention a book that you're working on. If my math works correctly, the odds of knowing what's in the book is pretty close to odds of you refusing to reveal what you wrote here, which is one big fat ZERO CHANCE. lol 

Peter St. Pierre has already proven his method works, it's your turn. Talk is cheap.

United States
      Member #138440
      January 27, 2013
      44 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2013, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

890 120 2268

I could give you a list of #'s to play online. But, the pattern is not strong enough(i.e. secure enough) to warrant a play at this time.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I could give you a list of #'s to play online. But, the pattern is not strong enough(i.e. secure enough) to warrant a play at this time.

Its better to just give us some numbers and NOT tell us how you get them. Keep your secret safe.

United States
          Member #138440
          January 27, 2013
          44 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Bragging rights can only be claimed after you've proven your method to work. So many people come here telling everyone they cracked it, and then disappear almost as fast as they came.

I wonder when you decided to use the word "Stir" instead of "Steer", whether it was a genuine mistake, or a freudian slip. Ponder

Then you claim you're not selling anything, but you clearly mention a book that you're working on. If my math works correctly, the odds of knowing what's in the book is pretty close to odds of you refusing to reveal what you wrote here, which is one big fat ZERO CHANCE. lol 

Peter St. Pierre has already proven his method works, it's your turn. Talk is cheap.

Actually, that was a genuine mistake. Anyway, I'm not like the others you speak of. This time it's different. I'm the real deal. I have revealed a lot on Lottery Post chat though. The information I've provided ,thus far, is with the intent to help people change the way they think about the game. This is very important in being able to beat it. I had to do the same thing myself. But, you're right about the proof thing.

I'm curious about something. What's the story with this Peter St. Pierre thing? How has he proven his method. If you can, please brief me on the crux of his method. If anything, I'll provide my honest opinion on it.

u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19767 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2013, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Actually, that was a genuine mistake. Anyway, I'm not like the others you speak of. This time it's different. I'm the real deal. I have revealed a lot on Lottery Post chat though. The information I've provided ,thus far, is with the intent to help people change the way they think about the game. This is very important in being able to beat it. I had to do the same thing myself. But, you're right about the proof thing.

I'm curious about something. What's the story with this Peter St. Pierre thing? How has he proven his method. If you can, please brief me on the crux of his method. If anything, I'll provide my honest opinion on it.

can you talk about Peter St. Pierre later i need some help!

United States
              Member #138440
              January 27, 2013
              44 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

can you talk about Peter St. Pierre later i need some help!

You still haven't filled me in on how you go about your game. I was hoping to use that as a starting point to help you. Maybe, it would help if I asked you some questions. Do you play just one number or many? On what basis do you pick your number(s)?

There are two fundamental ways to handle your game. One way is to stick with the same number(s) on each and every play. This means playing every time and not skipping. The other way is to follow the patterns of the game. This means playing different numbers all the time. This way frees you up so you don't have to play on every draw. In effect, you're target-playing. You only play when it's in your favor. Where does your play fit in with this?

I recommend that you ,first, set yourself up with an account online. You can play online at .25/ticket. This will allow the game to go easy on your budget. There are perks that you get at some of these websites too.

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19767 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2013, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

You still haven't filled me in on how you go about your game. I was hoping to use that as a starting point to help you. Maybe, it would help if I asked you some questions. Do you play just one number or many? On what basis do you pick your number(s)?

There are two fundamental ways to handle your game. One way is to stick with the same number(s) on each and every play. This means playing every time and not skipping. The other way is to follow the patterns of the game. This means playing different numbers all the time. This way frees you up so you don't have to play on every draw. In effect, you're target-playing. You only play when it's in your favor. Where does your play fit in with this?

I recommend that you ,first, set yourself up with an account online. You can play online at .25/ticket. This will allow the game to go easy on your budget. There are perks that you get at some of these websites too.

already there

United States
                  Member #138440
                  January 27, 2013
                  44 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

already there

Okay. What website did you sign up with?

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19767 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2013, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Okay. What website did you sign up with?

LOTTERY POST Party

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Great minds do, in fact, think alike. You and I describe the same fundamental approaches to the game...both of which require a reasonable amount of money, consistency, patience, and the right numbers at the right time. This is a very simple concept by which the lottery remains consistent with their draw processes...so the player must do the same. True averages and consistencies are developed when implemented this way and they can be depended on. Why? Because you're doing the same thing the same way every single time...which produces expected averages over a period of time.

This is the epitome of a SYSTEM. Can't just change up all the time and expect to get baseline averages (wins)...doesn't work that way. Think about the weather systems...the same conditions are required to produce the same storms, rain, lightning, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. over and over again. Consistent conditions.

The only difference here is that the player won't win every time, but they sure won't lose all the time either. The wins will considerably outweigh the losses, though. 

Very good post P3M.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

LOTTERY POST Party

You not playing nice today?

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2013, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Great minds do, in fact, think alike. You and I describe the same fundamental approaches to the game...both of which require a reasonable amount of money, consistency, patience, and the right numbers at the right time. This is a very simple concept by which the lottery remains consistent with their draw processes...so the player must do the same. True averages and consistencies are developed when implemented this way and they can be depended on. Why? Because you're doing the same thing the same way every single time...which produces expected averages over a period of time.

This is the epitome of a SYSTEM. Can't just change up all the time and expect to get baseline averages (wins)...doesn't work that way. Think about the weather systems...the same conditions are required to produce the same storms, rain, lightning, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. over and over again. Consistent conditions.

The only difference here is that the player won't win every time, but they sure won't lose all the time either. The wins will considerably outweigh the losses, though. 

Very good post P3M.

L.L.

I Agree! 3M is a winner.

I play the same lines every draw and throw in my system on occasion for good measure.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I dont think Jammy plays the lottery.

United States
                              Member #138440
                              January 27, 2013
                              44 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2013, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Very good post P3M.

L.L.

Yes, that's absolutely true. I've been saying this all along too. Consistency is a critical key to the game. That is, playing the same way under the same conditions. It does take a lot of time, discipline, and patience. Thank you for that.

Page 15 of 34