Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We need another show like LCML

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 3 years ago by IPlayWeekly.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
Columbus, Ohio
United States
Member #128906
June 5, 2012
591 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I just got a response from TLC:

Dear Viewer:

Thank you for contacting TLC.

We appreciate your enthusiasm regarding our programming and for taking the time to write us.  Positive feedback such as yours is very important to us.  We want you to know that we will pass your comments on to our program management and executive producers.  Please note that each and every comment is read and is taken into consideration for future programming. 

Thank you again for expressing interest in our programming.

Sincerely,

Viewer Relations

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4788 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2013, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

i don't believe anything she say's she was just wanting the attentions for other means, i will tell you why i don't believe her because if what she says was true then she would be a Winner all the time every time, everyday,or more than once.Yes Nod

I agree. And her money is just a drop in the bucket and not enough to bankroll a major film. 

But...

I wrote a note to myself that I was going to win Decades of Dollars and put it under my pillow and ...

...I WON!!

............................a free ticket...lol

J'aime La France.

Greg2117's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      New York
      United States
      Member #145706
      August 12, 2013
      108 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

i don't believe anything she say's she was just wanting the attentions for other means, i will tell you why i don't believe her because if what she says was true then she would be a Winner all the time every time, everyday,or more than once.Yes Nod

It dosen't work like that. It takes a considerbale amount of focus over time to attract something in you life, at least that's what she claimed. So you're not going to expect to win everyday.

Plus when you hit the jackpot, why would you keep playing ? You are set for life. Unless you are greeedy and want more money. Cynthia already shared her money with her family and donated a lot to various charities. I checked her story when she had donated $1M to Geffin Playhouse, and she wasn't lying. So I don't think she would lie just to get attention when she said she imagined winning. 

Her story might seem crazy to a lot of people and I was at first skeptical about believing her story, but I think there is some truth to it. She said that she read Joseph Murphy books about the the power of your subconscious mind.  I also bought and read the book, just out of curiosity.  And it made a lot of sense to how our mind works which affects our physical reality around us. She said she would visualize along with affirmation and writing down on paper that she won the lotto. 

Here is a similar story about a woman from Toronto that I came across. Her video is on youtube showing her winning ticket, if anyone wants to see it. She said she had seen the lotto 649 numbers at the bottom of her TV when the power was off. She saw that as a sign to play the lotto. So she would go into the forest to mediate and visualize winning the lotto. And of course she won. When she match all the winning numbers except for the last which was 47, but hers was 48. She won several thousands and was only one digit away from winning the $49M.

Brad Duke. He said he was motivated to win and strongly believe that he would. He also had written it in his journal and on a check that he won millions. And of course later he won $220M.

I researched a lot of past lotto winners and read or listened to their stories to learn more about how they won. But no other stories were more intriguing than these people. 

The actor Jim Carrey had his own experience. He said when he first came to Hollywood he was broke and sruggling to make it. Then he wrote a check to himself for $10M. Some years later, he got paid that amount for Dumb & Dumber. 

I will tell my own personal true story. I remembered a couple of years ago I was in need of some of money, about $ 60 or $70. And for some strange reason I decided to read the newspaper, which I hardly ever do. Then I came across a hospital ad that was paying people to do some sort of medical test. So I went and got paid about $60 or a little more. Almost the exact amount that I needed and was thinking about.  This is Just an idea of how our mind works with the world around us. Bascically the same principle that the lotto winners used to win. When you need some thing in your life and you have that image in you mind. The world around you will work towards achieving your goal.

All these stories seems more than a just coincidence to just ignore.  Of course none of these people know each other, but their stories seems strangely similar to each other in some way.

People are free to beleive anything they want, and I'm not trying to force anything on anyone. I'm just telling you how I think the world and our reality around us work. And no, I'm not crazy. I think evryone was born with this intuition but most peole don't realize they have it.

New York
        United States
        Member #145706
        August 12, 2013
        108 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2013, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I agree. And her money is just a drop in the bucket and not enough to bankroll a major film. 

But...

I wrote a note to myself that I was going to win Decades of Dollars and put it under my pillow and ...

...I WON!!

............................a free ticket...lol

Her goal wasn't to bankroll a  big budget movie. Obviously that would be stupid since it would cost millions of dollars. I think it was smaller, independent low-budget movies that she was working own.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
          Columbus, Ohio
          United States
          Member #128906
          June 5, 2012
          591 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

It dosen't work like that. It takes a considerbale amount of focus over time to attract something in you life, at least that's what she claimed. So you're not going to expect to win everyday.

Plus when you hit the jackpot, why would you keep playing ? You are set for life. Unless you are greeedy and want more money. Cynthia already shared her money with her family and donated a lot to various charities. I checked her story when she had donated $1M to Geffin Playhouse, and she wasn't lying. So I don't think she would lie just to get attention when she said she imagined winning. 

Her story might seem crazy to a lot of people and I was at first skeptical about believing her story, but I think there is some truth to it. She said that she read Joseph Murphy books about the the power of your subconscious mind.  I also bought and read the book, just out of curiosity.  And it made a lot of sense to how our mind works which affects our physical reality around us. She said she would visualize along with affirmation and writing down on paper that she won the lotto. 

Here is a similar story about a woman from Toronto that I came across. Her video is on youtube showing her winning ticket, if anyone wants to see it. She said she had seen the lotto 649 numbers at the bottom of her TV when the power was off. She saw that as a sign to play the lotto. So she would go into the forest to mediate and visualize winning the lotto. And of course she won. When she match all the winning numbers except for the last which was 47, but hers was 48. She won several thousands and was only one digit away from winning the $49M.

Brad Duke. He said he was motivated to win and strongly believe that he would. He also had written it in his journal and on a check that he won millions. And of course later he won $220M.

I researched a lot of past lotto winners and read or listened to their stories to learn more about how they won. But no other stories were more intriguing than these people. 

The actor Jim Carrey had his own experience. He said when he first came to Hollywood he was broke and sruggling to make it. Then he wrote a check to himself for $10M. Some years later, he got paid that amount for Dumb & Dumber. 

I will tell my own personal true story. I remembered a couple of years ago I was in need of some of money, about $ 60 or $70. And for some strange reason I decided to read the newspaper, which I hardly ever do. Then I came across a hospital ad that was paying people to do some sort of medical test. So I went and got paid about $60 or a little more. Almost the exact amount that I needed and was thinking about.  This is Just an idea of how our mind works with the world around us. Bascically the same principle that the lotto winners used to win. When you need some thing in your life and you have that image in you mind. The world around you will work towards achieving your goal.

All these stories seems more than a just coincidence to just ignore.  Of course none of these people know each other, but their stories seems strangely similar to each other in some way.

People are free to beleive anything they want, and I'm not trying to force anything on anyone. I'm just telling you how I think the world and our reality around us work. And no, I'm not crazy. I think evryone was born with this intuition but most peole don't realize they have it.

Great post and very true!  I like the way you think, I'm a big time believer in self visualization!  When you write it down and look at it daily, it happens.

MsNumberDreamer's avatar - lottery balls-cash.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #145690
            August 11, 2013
            258 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I read up a lot on her and watched her videos. She claimed she won becuase she visualize winning the jackpot.  Either she knew something that others don’t or it could be a bunch of BS. But then it got me thinking. What would she have to gain by claiming she won using the Law of Attraction (If anyone believes in that). Just to make herself look crazy or to promte her beleifs?  Plus when you think about, what makes winners win the lotto? Is it luck or something else that we can’t perceive in our reality. Mabey she was really on to something...who knows ?

Then some people would win when they are in dire need. Like the last powerball winners who lost their home in Hurricane Sandy. Mabey there is something afterall working behind the scenes of our reality.

I believe in dreaming, visions, and visualizing numbers and winning but I am not sure I believe her story.  I am happy for her win because she needed it, but she seems a little phony to me.  I have seen interviews of hers where she says she wrote the amount down, meditated over it and about it, put it under her pillow and slept on it until she won.  But I stumbled across an interview of hers on Youtube in which she stated she wrote the amount down and put it on the wall and stared at it everyday.  I just don't believe her.  I think she thought about how it would be to win as we all do--- and bought a quick pick and was just the lucky person that bought it.  I think she just wanted attention so came up with a "cool" story to go along with her win.

To God be the glory... 

When you're winning you're being blessed by Him!

New York
              United States
              Member #145706
              August 12, 2013
              108 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

I believe in dreaming, visions, and visualizing numbers and winning but I am not sure I believe her story.  I am happy for her win because she needed it, but she seems a little phony to me.  I have seen interviews of hers where she says she wrote the amount down, meditated over it and about it, put it under her pillow and slept on it until she won.  But I stumbled across an interview of hers on Youtube in which she stated she wrote the amount down and put it on the wall and stared at it everyday.  I just don't believe her.  I think she thought about how it would be to win as we all do--- and bought a quick pick and was just the lucky person that bought it.  I think she just wanted attention so came up with a "cool" story to go along with her win.

And that is how exactly how you're suppose to do it. You write down you goals and place it where you can see it everyday. Your rooom, office, bathroom...wherever you spend most of your time. Make it a habit of looking at it and imagining. I'm sure that's what she did along with placing it under her pillow. She also said she wrote it down constanlty and looked at it.

Like I said, people are free to beleive whatever they want. And the reason that I beleive her is becuase I had few events that happened in my life that I think are more than just coincidences.  I think I'll follow her steps of what she did. It's not like you have anything to lose. And I'll make sure to post my winning ticket on this forum.

New York
                United States
                Member #145706
                August 12, 2013
                108 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Great post and very true!  I like the way you think, I'm a big time believer in self visualization!  When you write it down and look at it daily, it happens.

Thanks. Me too.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19776 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2013, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

God Is Our Supplier Blue Angel

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                    rekjavik
                    Iceland
                    Member #99537
                    October 27, 2010
                    177 Posts
                    Posted: August 27, 2013, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I call BS on Cynthia Stafford.

1) video said that she visualized the numbers

2) second video said that she visulized that she would win

3) third video with Her and 'Richard lustig she said it was a QP...

So.. which one is it..?

You won, so why be a flake ?

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?Patriot

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #145690
                      August 11, 2013
                      258 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

And that is how exactly how you're suppose to do it. You write down you goals and place it where you can see it everyday. Your rooom, office, bathroom...wherever you spend most of your time. Make it a habit of looking at it and imagining. I'm sure that's what she did along with placing it under her pillow. She also said she wrote it down constanlty and looked at it.

Like I said, people are free to beleive whatever they want. And the reason that I beleive her is becuase I had few events that happened in my life that I think are more than just coincidences.  I think I'll follow her steps of what she did. It's not like you have anything to lose. And I'll make sure to post my winning ticket on this forum.

You may be missing what I am saying I believe in the law of attraction but I don't believe Cynthia Stafford.  My opinion.  No one, at least not me, is attacking what you believe.  I am simply stating what I think referring to Cynthia only.  I feel like the contradiction in her story make me not believe HER.

New York
                        United States
                        Member #145706
                        August 12, 2013
                        108 Posts
                        Posted: August 27, 2013, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

You may be missing what I am saying I believe in the law of attraction but I don't believe Cynthia Stafford.  My opinion.  No one, at least not me, is attacking what you believe.  I am simply stating what I think referring to Cynthia only.  I feel like the contradiction in her story make me not believe HER.

I uderstand what you are saying. You think Cynthia contradicted herself by saying she wrote it down under pillow, and then another time saying she wrote it on her wall. But what I was trying to say is that's exactly how you are supposed to do it. There is no contradicition. Everything that she say she did is all part of the process of how it works.

She wrote it down and put it on her wall, and meditate or visualize during the day. Then she also wrote it down and put it under her pillow and imagined it before going to sleep. All these steps are all part of the process.

I've read many of her stories along with other people who have similar stories, and had researched how the law of attraction works. And from my understanding, Cynthia did eveything right.

New York
                          United States
                          Member #145706
                          August 12, 2013
                          108 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

I call BS on Cynthia Stafford.

1) video said that she visualized the numbers

2) second video said that she visulized that she would win

3) third video with Her and 'Richard lustig she said it was a QP...

So.. which one is it..?

You won, so why be a flake ?

No offense intended, but It's really hard to explain it to peolpe who don't understand how it works. So I'll try to make it as simple as possbile.

Visualize yourself winning. Visualize your self holding that big check. Visuzalize yourself going to the bank to deposit the check. Visulaize all the numbers matching. Visualize what you would be buying with the money....mansion, cars, jewlery etc. Whatever the process people go through when the win the lotto. 

These are some of the sequences of events you would expereince if you had won in real life. You would visualize not just one, but how many you can.

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #145690
                            August 11, 2013
                            258 Posts
                            Posted: August 27, 2013, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I uderstand what you are saying. You think Cynthia contradicted herself by saying she wrote it down under pillow, and then another time saying she wrote it on her wall. But what I was trying to say is that's exactly how you are supposed to do it. There is no contradicition. Everything that she say she did is all part of the process of how it works.

She wrote it down and put it on her wall, and meditate or visualize during the day. Then she also wrote it down and put it under her pillow and imagined it before going to sleep. All these steps are all part of the process.

I've read many of her stories along with other people who have similar stories, and had researched how the law of attraction works. And from my understanding, Cynthia did eveything right.

Ok got'cha.  I think in all interviews she should say she did both so it doesn't seem like she is lying.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: August 27, 2013, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

No offense intended, but It's really hard to explain it to peolpe who don't understand how it works. So I'll try to make it as simple as possbile.

Visualize yourself winning. Visualize your self holding that big check. Visuzalize yourself going to the bank to deposit the check. Visulaize all the numbers matching. Visualize what you would be buying with the money....mansion, cars, jewlery etc. Whatever the process people go through when the win the lotto. 

These are some of the sequences of events you would expereince if you had won in real life. You would visualize not just one, but how many you can.

I wish a lotta people would visualize staying in the right lane if they like to drive slow.