Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We need another show like LCML

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 3 years ago by IPlayWeekly.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2013, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I wish a lotta people would visualize staying in the right lane if they like to drive slow.

The slow one's is usually just on the phone and mindin thair own business. They got "rights" U know.

Greg2117's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
    New York
    United States
    Member #145706
    August 12, 2013
    108 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2013, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Ok got'cha.  I think in all interviews she should say she did both so it doesn't seem like she is lying.

Of course there is more to it than just visualizing. But she probably wouldn't have gone into more detail since she probably would not expect a lot of people to know about it or believe her.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

The slow one's is usually just on the phone and mindin thair own business. They got "rights" U know.

Yeah, or if I'm in such a hurry I shoulda left earlier.

I'll give 'em so many lefts they'll be beggin' for a right.

New York
        United States
        Member #145706
        August 12, 2013
        108 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

For the people who are skeptical or don't really believe. Just check out some of the stories of these lotto winners.

I tired to post the links to each of these people stories, but I got a warning saying that I can't. Their stories is on the site biglotterywinners.

Susannah Higgs and her husband. These couple picked the winning numbers that they had seen constantly in thier lives, or was somewhat significant ito them. Netting them $25M. Also happened to another lady who won. She began to visualize and begun seeing numbers around her where ever she went. You pay attention to those odd numbers that you might see popping up around you.

Les and Beverly Cassidy won $21.2M. The husband said he had a reason as to why he wanted to win. It was becuase he wanted to escape the cold weather. There was also another couple that I came across that won over $200M. And they wanted to win because they wanted to retire. You write down a plan of what you're going to do after you win, or you have a reason why you want to win.

Jason Lamb, $3M. Stanley Scott, $2M. You keep reassuring yourself or telling others that you are going to win. 

Bob Erb. You give back and try to help others and you will be rewarded, greatly. Mabey with a $25M check. By doing something good, it boost your morale and postive energy.

Matt Carter, $3M. You see yourself as a winner.

Cynthia Stafford did most of the things that these people did. Mabey that's why she won in such a short  time.

"When you begin to see, then you begin to feel. And when you begin to feel, then you begin to believe".

New York
          United States
          Member #145706
          August 12, 2013
          108 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

And them at other times.

You might find some extra money that you never knew you add or you may find it lying on the ground. And you use that money to buy a ticket and win. Happened to this guy, Aaron Beck. A sign that you are attracting money.

Sometime it may come to you unexpectedly when someone reminds you to buy a lotto ticket. And later you found out you have won. Julie Cervera and Chaliena Borunda, $23M.

Or mabey you had a dream that you won and then later it happend for real in your life. Like these two people; David Allsobrook and Kaushik. Came across a lot of lotto winners that said the same thing has happend to them. Same thing as when you visalize and that desire is planted deep in you subconcious and it later brings it to your in your reality. 

You may also get a gut feeling about certain numbers. The numbers may feel strange or it may just pop out at you in a certain way. Like this woman, Debbie Otto.

You just have to pay attention to the signs around you when it comes to money and the lotto.

Their stories are also on biglotterywinners site.

"When you begin to see, then you begin to feel. And when you begin to feel, then you begin to believe".

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19771 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2013, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Crazy how people change when winning the lottery.

I Agree!

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Romulus,MI
              United States
              Member #142372
              May 10, 2013
              2333 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2013, 9:23 am - IP Logged

What does LCML stand for and what channel is it on??

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3157 Posts
                Posted: August 30, 2013, 9:38 am - IP Logged

For the people who are skeptical or don't really believe. Just check out some of the stories of these lotto winners.

I tired to post the links to each of these people stories, but I got a warning saying that I can't. Their stories is on the site biglotterywinners.

Susannah Higgs and her husband. These couple picked the winning numbers that they had seen constantly in thier lives, or was somewhat significant ito them. Netting them $25M. Also happened to another lady who won. She began to visualize and begun seeing numbers around her where ever she went. You pay attention to those odd numbers that you might see popping up around you.

Les and Beverly Cassidy won $21.2M. The husband said he had a reason as to why he wanted to win. It was becuase he wanted to escape the cold weather. There was also another couple that I came across that won over $200M. And they wanted to win because they wanted to retire. You write down a plan of what you're going to do after you win, or you have a reason why you want to win.

Jason Lamb, $3M. Stanley Scott, $2M. You keep reassuring yourself or telling others that you are going to win. 

Bob Erb. You give back and try to help others and you will be rewarded, greatly. Mabey with a $25M check. By doing something good, it boost your morale and postive energy.

Matt Carter, $3M. You see yourself as a winner.

Cynthia Stafford did most of the things that these people did. Mabey that's why she won in such a short  time.

Winners can say what ever they want if their true or not.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                  Columbus, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #128906
                  June 5, 2012
                  591 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

It's a lottery series on TLC, all reruns now:)

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                    Member #118609
                    November 4, 2011
                    932 Posts
                    Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Lottery Changed My Life and it is on TLC (The Learning Channel).  Different channels depending on your area.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                      Columbus, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #128906
                      June 5, 2012
                      591 Posts
                      Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:55 am - IP Logged

It stands for Lottery Changed My Life