Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you love most about Lottery Post?

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 3 years ago by veganlife125.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12740 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Check your facts ! Barry's polices are his failures for the Nation . He will have to due away with all his Polices and 200 plus Excutive Orders . Obama's attack on the Constitution and the American economy is the greatest terrorist attack this nation has ever experienced.

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
    United States
    Member #50210
    March 1, 2007
    843 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Check your facts ! Barry's polices are his failures for the Nation . He will have to due away with all his Polices and 200 plus Excutive Orders . Obama's attack on the Constitution and the American economy is the greatest terrorist attack this nation has ever experienced.

I wouldn't waste your time presenting facts to those who patronize Obama. There is only so much you can do with these low information supporters.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

United States
      Member #129868
      June 30, 2012
      2454 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

We'll Barry has a little over 5 years to Implement his " Hope and Chage " . These are just some of these real facts about his " Hope and Change for America "

His first term was an absolute failure and his second term looks to be far worse than the first.  If you are still blind to the complete failure of Obama following are 24 statistical facts that resulted from Obama’s first term which equate to failure.

#1 Under Bill Clinton, the average unemployment rate was 5.2 percent. Under George W. Bush, the average unemployment rate was 5.3 percent. Under Barack Obama, things have been much worse. The month after he took office the unemployment rate rose above 8 percent and it has stayed there ever since.

#2 Under Barack Obama, the velocity of money (a very important indicator of economic health) has plunged to a post-World War II low.

#3 Real median household income has decreased by more than 4000 dollars since Barack Obama entered the White House.

#4 The United States has plenty of oil and we should not have to import it from the Middle East. Unfortunately, Barack Obama has an absolutely nightmarish energy policy. Under Bill Clinton, the number of drilling permits approved rose by 58 percent. Under George W. Bush, the number of drilling permits approved rose by 116 percent. Under Barack Obama, the number of drilling permits approved decreased by 36 percent.

#5 When Barack Obama took office, the average price of a gallon of gasoline was $1.85. Today, the average price of a gallon of gasoline is $3.36.

#6 Under Barack Obama, the United States has lost more than 300,000 education jobs.

#7 Since Barack Obama became president, the number of long-term unemployed Americans has risen from 2.7 million to 5.2 million.

#8 For the first time in the post-World War II era, the employment-population ratio has not bounced back after a recession. The percentage of working age Americans with a job has been below 59 percent for 35 months in a row.

#9 While Barack Obama has been president, U.S. home values have fallen by another 12 percent.

#10 More than three times as many new homes were sold in the United States in 2005 as will be sold in 2012.

#11 Electricity bills in the United States have risen faster than the overall rate of inflation for five years in a row. Thanks Obama.

#12 When Barack Obama first entered the White House, an ounce of gold was going for about $850. Today, the price of gold is over $1630 an ounce which indicates a devalued US dollar.

#13 Since 2008, our economy has lost 1.3 million jobs while at the same time 3.6 million more Americans have been added to Social Security’s disability insurance program.

#14 The number of Americans on food stamps has grown from 31.9 million when Barack Obama took office to 46.4 million today. How much more “hope and change” are we going to be able to endure?

#15  It is being projected that Obamacare will add 16 million more Americans to the Medicaid rolls.

#16 More than half of all Americans are now at least partially financially dependent on the government.

#17 The total amount of money that the federal government gives directly to the American people has grown by 32 percent since Barack Obama became president.

#18 Under Barack Obama, federal spending as a percentage of GDP (25 percent) is the highest that it has been since World War II.

#19 The Obama administration has been spending money on some of the most insane things imaginable. For example, in 2011 the Obama administration spent $592,527 on a study that sought to figure out once and for all why chimpanzees throw poop.

#20 The U.S. government has run a budget deficit of well over a trillion dollars every single year under Barack Obama.

#21 Under Barack Obama, U.S. debt was downgraded from AAA status for the first time ever.

#22 Since Barack Obama took office, the U.S. national debt has increased by 50 percent.

#23 Since Barack Obama became president, the U.S. national debt has increased by an average of more than $64,000 per taxpayer.

#24 During the Obama administration, the U.S. national debt has grown more than it did from the time that George Washington became president to the beginning of Bill Clinton’s second term as president.

Now with the second term underway and Obama clearly indicating that his agenda of failure during the first term will be on steroids during his second term, how can we as Americans expect any improvement before he is finally out of office?  We can’t and in fact can only look forward to far MORE failure to increase the decline of our great Nation that exploded during Obama’s failed Presidency.

First, I am going to start with saying now we are hijacking the thread, this thread is suppose to be about what you love about LP.  Secondly, I am going to say that I actually read what you wrote or pasted.  Thirdly, I am going to have to ask where is your source?  CajunWin, its clear to me that you have contempt for Obama.  To begin with I simply replied to Cash4ninja about Obama and that immediately caught your attention, you haven't yet said anything about what you like about LotteryPost everyone else here have.  If you don't know, Corporate America runs America, let me repeat that Corporate America runs America.  Having said that, I guess you consider your list as proof, sort of to back up your feelings.  Just so you know Cajun there is never going to be a utopia, things will never be perfect in any society.  ANY PRESIDENT, is going to make decisions that are going to have trade offs, where it  benefit others at the expense of others, thats after all politics.  But to go a bit further you on the other hand,  have I believe a deeper contempt for Obama.  Its one thing to say I don't agree with this man and I think he needs to do a better job but you come off a little bit more personal, I read your previous signature, which I found tasteless but thats neither here or there.  Do you have any pre-existing condition?  Don't worry even if you do you can still get insurance.  I don't know how this is a bad thing.  Hopefully, your perfectly healthy and have no need for such a thing but I'm pretty sure you know someone who might can use it.  Lastly, I don't care for politics, I just try to stay informed about whats going on.  By the way, what do you like about lottery post afterall?

United States
        Member #129868
        June 30, 2012
        2454 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2013, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Okay No More Obama! Lets stick to the topic.

United States
          Member #141260
          April 9, 2013
          1390 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2013, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

First, I am going to start with saying now we are hijacking the thread, this thread is suppose to be about what you love about LP.  Secondly, I am going to say that I actually read what you wrote or pasted.  Thirdly, I am going to have to ask where is your source?  CajunWin, its clear to me that you have contempt for Obama.  To begin with I simply replied to Cash4ninja about Obama and that immediately caught your attention, you haven't yet said anything about what you like about LotteryPost everyone else here have.  If you don't know, Corporate America runs America, let me repeat that Corporate America runs America.  Having said that, I guess you consider your list as proof, sort of to back up your feelings.  Just so you know Cajun there is never going to be a utopia, things will never be perfect in any society.  ANY PRESIDENT, is going to make decisions that are going to have trade offs, where it  benefit others at the expense of others, thats after all politics.  But to go a bit further you on the other hand,  have I believe a deeper contempt for Obama.  Its one thing to say I don't agree with this man and I think he needs to do a better job but you come off a little bit more personal, I read your previous signature, which I found tasteless but thats neither here or there.  Do you have any pre-existing condition?  Don't worry even if you do you can still get insurance.  I don't know how this is a bad thing.  Hopefully, your perfectly healthy and have no need for such a thing but I'm pretty sure you know someone who might can use it.  Lastly, I don't care for politics, I just try to stay informed about whats going on.  By the way, what do you like about lottery post afterall?

Chrissy again I apologize For bringing  up Obama name on your thread causing the drama

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
            NYC
            United States
            Member #117984
            October 19, 2011
            1843 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Awesome thread!

Chrissy, there's a lot of things I love about lottery post.

1. Lucky's keys! Ever since you gave me some tips, I've been winning using my methods! I owe you a huge thank you! I'm considering passing you the torch. ;)

2. The lottery stories Todd post. It's nice to know about winners, court cases, and scams lol.

3. The drama! OMG I love reading posts when posters bash each other. I know that's wrong lol but the drama here is better than general hospital lol.

4. The systems and techniques others share! Chrissy, cash4ninja, calabs, libra, Michael, Joey D, mrs d, dr miracle, libra, lottobux, and much others I might have missed share the greatest tips ever! I appreciate their wealth of knowledge on the lottery games!

5. The platinum membership. The tools like deflate and inspector improve my game so much! Oh my, I forgot to put in my payment lol. I need to upgrade. :0

6. Seeing the New York dream team win free money. Those posters in the thread are full of positive energy. I like to read about their experiences.

7. The choice to make out a blog, personal email, predictions, check results all on one page is what's the best here. It keeps me entertained!

8. The smileys! They're so funny and cool. I dislike when they're spammed though lol.

9. Everyone's effort to help get a win is what I love most. Some posters don't mind spending their time helping others! Whatzup is good at that!

10. The pick 4 forum!!! That's the best sub-forum on the post! There's a winner everyday!

Pretty much sums up my list lol. Posting on my phone at work bout to get in trouble lol.

Lotto Bux, I owe you a list of numbers for Ontario! I haven't forgot!

Oh, the Florida pick 4 thread is cool!!!

United States
              Member #129868
              June 30, 2012
              2454 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2013, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Chrissy again I apologize For bringing  up Obama name on your thread causing the drama

It's cool I just didn't want it to turn into something ugly.  The fact of the matter is he's President and if they don't like it then they should run for office and change it.  Such a loser's mentality, if they don't like anything they should change it not complain about it on a lottery forum board. Just Saying.  Either way I still love em.  They say never talk about religion or politics and I don't I talk numbers

United States
                Member #129868
                June 30, 2012
                2454 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2013, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Awesome thread!

Chrissy, there's a lot of things I love about lottery post.

1. Lucky's keys! Ever since you gave me some tips, I've been winning using my methods! I owe you a huge thank you! I'm considering passing you the torch. ;)

2. The lottery stories Todd post. It's nice to know about winners, court cases, and scams lol.

3. The drama! OMG I love reading posts when posters bash each other. I know that's wrong lol but the drama here is better than general hospital lol.

4. The systems and techniques others share! Chrissy, cash4ninja, calabs, libra, Michael, Joey D, mrs d, dr miracle, libra, lottobux, and much others I might have missed share the greatest tips ever! I appreciate their wealth of knowledge on the lottery games!

5. The platinum membership. The tools like deflate and inspector improve my game so much! Oh my, I forgot to put in my payment lol. I need to upgrade. :0

6. Seeing the New York dream team win free money. Those posters in the thread are full of positive energy. I like to read about their experiences.

7. The choice to make out a blog, personal email, predictions, check results all on one page is what's the best here. It keeps me entertained!

8. The smileys! They're so funny and cool. I dislike when they're spammed though lol.

9. Everyone's effort to help get a win is what I love most. Some posters don't mind spending their time helping others! Whatzup is good at that!

10. The pick 4 forum!!! That's the best sub-forum on the post! There's a winner everyday!

Pretty much sums up my list lol. Posting on my phone at work bout to get in trouble lol.

Lotto Bux, I owe you a list of numbers for Ontario! I haven't forgot!

Oh, the Florida pick 4 thread is cool!!!

Thanks New York

I love your input and I also like your reply.  And, I agree the Pick 4 forum is the best and is my favorite forum here.  I have it customized to where its at the top when I log inBig Smile

Marana AZ
                  United States
                  Member #145341
                  August 3, 2013
                  178 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Has anybody ever read the book "How To Lie With Statistics"? The idiot that posted the numbered list of anti-Obama "facts" cut-and-pasted from some rightwing nutjob blog is presenting us with some real whoppers. Just one example:

#5 When Barack Obama took office, the average price of a gallon of gasoline was $1.85. Today, the average price of a gallon of gasoline is $3.36.

The problem with that statistic is that the average price of a gallon of gasoline in July 2008 was $4.11. So Obama has brought the price down by almost 20% since Bush was president in July 2008. Woo-hoo!!!

Marana AZ
                    United States
                    Member #145341
                    August 3, 2013
                    178 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

What I like about Lottery Post:

1. Maddog's MM and PB challenges.

2. Predictions.

3. Single source for lottery news and information.

United States
                      Member #141260
                      April 9, 2013
                      1390 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Has anybody ever read the book "How To Lie With Statistics"? The idiot that posted the numbered list of anti-Obama "facts" cut-and-pasted from some rightwing nutjob blog is presenting us with some real whoppers. Just one example:

The problem with that statistic is that the average price of a gallon of gasoline in July 2008 was $4.11. So Obama has brought the price down by almost 20% since Bush was president in July 2008. Woo-hoo!!!

I Agree!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2013, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

What I like best about LP is the sheer wealth of information. This is a lotto encyclopedia.

If you get an e-mail or snail mail about a lottery system you can do a search here and probably get a hit and save yourself some $$$.

Also, doing a search for "dream" is quite entertaining - give it a try.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                          Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #123290
                          February 17, 2012
                          3051 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2013, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the shout out chrissy16Smiley

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                            Massachusetts
                            United States
                            Member #37433
                            April 14, 2006
                            2747 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

This place is rich in humor when the daggers are put away.  Psykomo, Ronnie316, Rdgrnr, Helpmewin, onlymoney, justxploring, ameriken etc

That money's gone fo ever

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4792 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Besides the wealth of lottery info, I like chatting with my fellow conservatives  (and an occasional reasonable lib ;).

Living where I live, I am an endangered species.

J'aime La France.