Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 1 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75060
May 26, 2009
300 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello! I am new to this site but, not new by any means to the gaming world. For quite some time now I've been working on my system of generating numbers and believe it's finally ready. I realize that there are many, many systems available in the cyberworld which provide methods of matching numbers but, how many of them are at least 95% acurate 95% of the time? I sure hope I'm not beating a dead horse here. Based on simple yet effective data compilation, there are only (4) rules of thumb to follow which will allow you to CONSISTENTLY match any Pick3/4 drawing every time!

What I'm looking for is someone who is a serious lottery player and fully understands combinatorics to further discuss partnering up and winning very substantial amounts of money daily. This is no scam as I have all the material available for personal review. I WANT TO TALK REAL BUSINESS WITH A REAL PLAYER. Personally, I'm a fan of Pick 4 which is where I've devoted all of my time, money, and efforts into developing. It costs money to play a certain amount of numbers and that subtracted from the designated payout will be the profit margin. My Pick 4 program is tailored to make a minimum of $2,500 per play, consistently, and as much as $3,800 per play with strategic removal of LBC's (Low Probability Combinations).

Mind you, those profit margins are from playing only once a day. Multiply that by playing both drawings and you will understand where I'm trying to go. I'm not afraid to admit that I've lost lots of money in my research and development of this information but, it's also why I've learned how to perfect it to its' current 95% and up win ratio. This program is not designed to win today and not wing again for a couple of days or a week even. It's designed to win every time you play providing you follow the aforementioned (4) rules of thumb. I will provide real time training so you can see just how well it works. Thanks and I hope to find some friends and partners real soon!

United States
    Member #58528
    February 18, 2008
    710 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2009, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello! I am new to this site but, not new by any means to the gaming world. For quite some time now I've been working on my system of generating numbers and believe it's finally ready. I realize that there are many, many systems available in the cyberworld which provide methods of matching numbers but, how many of them are at least 95% acurate 95% of the time? I sure hope I'm not beating a dead horse here. Based on simple yet effective data compilation, there are only (4) rules of thumb to follow which will allow you to CONSISTENTLY match any Pick3/4 drawing every time!

What I'm looking for is someone who is a serious lottery player and fully understands combinatorics to further discuss partnering up and winning very substantial amounts of money daily. This is no scam as I have all the material available for personal review. I WANT TO TALK REAL BUSINESS WITH A REAL PLAYER. Personally, I'm a fan of Pick 4 which is where I've devoted all of my time, money, and efforts into developing. It costs money to play a certain amount of numbers and that subtracted from the designated payout will be the profit margin. My Pick 4 program is tailored to make a minimum of $2,500 per play, consistently, and as much as $3,800 per play with strategic removal of LBC's (Low Probability Combinations).

Mind you, those profit margins are from playing only once a day. Multiply that by playing both drawings and you will understand where I'm trying to go. I'm not afraid to admit that I've lost lots of money in my research and development of this information but, it's also why I've learned how to perfect it to its' current 95% and up win ratio. This program is not designed to win today and not wing again for a couple of days or a week even. It's designed to win every time you play providing you follow the aforementioned (4) rules of thumb. I will provide real time training so you can see just how well it works. Thanks and I hope to find some friends and partners real soon!

If this is such a money making deal why would you want a partner?Keep it to yourself and get rich.

Virginia
      United States
      Member #73818
      April 25, 2009
      173 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

If this is such a money making deal why would you want a partner?Keep it to yourself and get rich.

Or better yet, post your predictions for a week or so and let us see how you do and then I'm sure plenty of people would want to be your partner.

United States
        Member #75060
        May 26, 2009
        300 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I  welcome the replies from Bob Jones and Madd Mike! Also, I was reading some of the past posts regarding systems and numbers to play. It's all good stuff in there but, allow me to share a bit more information. First of all, there is no one way to play lotto games because it's all random be it by a ball machine or a computer. However, even the random drawings have a pattern to them. I've tried playing "hot numbers", removing all the doubles, odd/even combinations, summing it up, and just about everything possible.

No, I'm not Mr. Know It All guys but, I have tried tons of ways to match these numbers. It takes money to make money, okay. If you're spending a little bit of money in hopes of winning, it can happen but it's very slim. It's luck when it does happen and then it won't happen again for a while. The times that you spend that $80 dollars or whatever it may be and don't hit will add up over time. By the time you do hit, you're only getting your money back. Make sense? It's better to go ahead and spend a reasonable amount of money and be consistent knowing that you'll win when you play.

As I stated earlier, what I have here is designed to generate consistent money. I've been in a financial slump here for a while which is why I devoted everything I have to this sytem. I was looking for a partner because I don't have the money to do it alone. It's understodd that people are very skeptical about such a thing but, this works. What I plan to do now is just apply it to Pick 3 and work my way up to playing Pick4. It will cost me $150.00 to play Pick 3 and my profit will be $75 each time I win...consistently. At $1 per number my profit will be $300. Some of this may not make a lot of sense but, it's not supposed to at this point. Like Bob Jones said, maybe I should keep it to myself.

I have no predictions to post because my system does not work around predictions, trends, etc. All I do is select the drawing and enter the numbers to be played. The key to Pick 3/4 is knowing which numbers NOT TO PLAY and this is where I shine. Good day guys!!

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2009, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Please disregard this thread as I didn't mean to cause any skeptism. It was only a genuine interest in locating someone who would be interested in helping me to help us both make some real money. There are no predictions to make, trends to follow, or hot numbers to play here. Every drawing is a different drawing and has its' own unique characteristics. You take all the doubles out, you're removing half the nummbers. You take out all the odd / even numbers, you're taking out about the same. The less numbers you play, the more luck involved. By the time you've lost a little bit of money over time, it becomes a lot of money. When you finally hit, you're only getting back what you have into it.

Virginia
            United States
            Member #73818
            April 25, 2009
            173 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2009, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Please disregard this thread as I didn't mean to cause any skeptism. It was only a genuine interest in locating someone who would be interested in helping me to help us both make some real money. There are no predictions to make, trends to follow, or hot numbers to play here. Every drawing is a different drawing and has its' own unique characteristics. You take all the doubles out, you're removing half the nummbers. You take out all the odd / even numbers, you're taking out about the same. The less numbers you play, the more luck involved. By the time you've lost a little bit of money over time, it becomes a lot of money. When you finally hit, you're only getting back what you have into it.

How can you say there are no predictions to make?? You have to have numbers to play.  So before you go play them put them in your predictions here and if they hit it will show up.

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2009, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

All the numbers have an equal opportunity to be chosen no matter how hot or cold they are. I've seen the number "1" drawn five times in a row in one column and then didn't show up again for nearly a month. When you "predict" in this business, you're simply taking the number(s) for granted and I've been burned many a time by doing this. Give all the numbers a chance to come to the party all the time and you'll be a winner every time.

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I agree that it takes money to make money and most people don't play enough to win anything substantial on a consistant basis (as in Straight or Jackpot unless you get that lucky quick pick!). The "safe" thing to do would be to team up with a close friend or family member who you trust, not strangers on a lottery forum.

Just my 2 cents.

Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
                  Bay Area 510 , California
                  United States
                  Member #64283
                  August 23, 2008
                  194 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2009, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I agree, before making an outrageous claim ...post some of your numbers that you know will hit on a daily basis here on LP and if they do then i'll give you credit.

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink

United States
                    Member #75060
                    May 26, 2009
                    300 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2009, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Actually, you have a very good and valid point. Problem is that even with close family, there's that skeptism of how risky it is and how it's throwing money away. All this before they even give themselves a chance to study what's involved and how it really works. Sometimes, family can be your worst move. Thanks for the genuine advice, though.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49831 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2009, 8:34 am - IP Logged

When something appears Too Good to be True: It Usually Is!

Reluctance on Your part to provide Proof (Post Numbers to Play): Doesn't leave folks with a Warm Feeling!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                        Member #63356
                        July 26, 2008
                        1427 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:18 am - IP Logged

WE ARE FAMILY

We post numbers, systems, and every bit of information that will help each other on Lottery Post.  Period.  We don't 'share' inside information with just a few.  If I get a hot tip I post it for all the players that vist 4 Serioius Players.  And if I got a real hot one I visit other's post to to share.

I had a few buddies that I would meet up with at a coffee shop to go over the numbers, but I was doing all the work, end to that when they didn't 'like' my picks and the jokers would hit. 

There is a warm fuzzy feeling here on Lottery Post like no other site.  If I were you visit a few post and see for yourself. 

Post your predictions as we all do, and see the input and help you will receive from our members.  You will have more than a partner, you'll have a family to help you!

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          16078 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2009, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Lottery Post can be your silent partner. How, post your picks on the prediction boards, for all to see.

If your picks are as you say the prediction board will show that. No jive, no bull, just facts and stats.

We have a lot of people here from Missouri, "Show Me".

Again, if you have a magic winning system, the prediction boards here is the place to showcase that system.

>Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2009, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Actually, you have a very good and valid point. Problem is that even with close family, there's that skeptism of how risky it is and how it's throwing money away. All this before they even give themselves a chance to study what's involved and how it really works. Sometimes, family can be your worst move. Thanks for the genuine advice, though.

Your family know you better than anyone else and they've probably watched you waste money chasing some get rich scheme before and know better than to give you their money to waste.   If this scheme will work than save up your money until you can afford to try it. Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2009, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello Sir. I welcome your response. I have a question for you, if you don't mind much. Please be honest with your answer, also. Do  you along with all the other players share every single bit of technology which you have or discover regarding this game? Honestly. No serious gambler reveals all their secrets and methods once they discover that it works above and beyond conventional traits and trends. I think what you're saying is prove it so you can use it which I suppose is fair game.

Listen, I have absolutely nothing to hide...neither do I have anything to prove. I didn't subscribe to this site to look for Lotto Systems to sample, okay. I have the system and I was merely looking for a partner that understands numbers/mathematics the way I do so I could show them how "WE" can make money. Skeptism is my biggest enemy here which is to be expected. Ironically, there is no skeptism present when people wager on numbers that aren't guaranteed to hit...consistently.

There is no magic involved with picking three or four numbers to win. Before I learned through research and development, losing LOTS of money, studying tons of online systems, and taking the numbers for granted, I felt it would require a miracle to do this. Not so. When I stopped thinking about it so much and trying to force it to work, only then did it come to me what was missing. This is when I had to spend good money in order to develop it which brings me to this statement. I will not give away for FREE or POST in predictions what costed me to learn. There's no way you CAN'T understand where I'm coming from.

Page 1 of 34