Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 11 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23262 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

No, I don't go around killing off discussions.  I try to keep things open in case someone has something to say.  It's a discussion forum, not a soapbox!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22893 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2009, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Wheeeewwww!BedMan, I read some of this, took a nap, then came back to read the rest! A whole BOOK for what I can say in one sentence: "Matchmaker, I for one still do not, and refuse to believe you." There. Dude, you really need a support group if I get to you this much.Lurking We are only discussing matching numbers and I encourage everyone to go back and read ALL my posts. Your last six sentences would've been sufficient and a lot more mature. I'm a big boy, though, and take the bitter with the sweet. Todd, I sure hope you have good insurance because this member is on the verge of cyber heart attack...IN YOUR FORUM!No Pity!

ROFLMAO

Got you pegged.

Now you want the thread shut down.

White Bounce

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2009, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I tell you how my system works, in 14 weeks and 3 days from today. I'll start predicting on the LP board 23 weeks from now, just to prove my system really works.

I've already made over 3 million in less than 4 weeks.

Jester Laugh

I thought you were joking but if you do have such a system.......way to go!!!!!!

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2009, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Even though I was slammed by MatchMaker I believe he has a legit system.  I assumed he had to play alot of lines and that was the reason for needing to partner up.  If he indeed is playing 1500 lines per game then he will not be able to use the prediction board because it limits you to 50 lines per draw.  So asking him to post them to the prediction board with the way his system is designed is pointless.  I have a system for 5/31, 5/36, 5/39, but it requires playing 100 lines per draw.  So until I can reduce that to 50 then I won't post to the prediction board either because it does not fit into my system and there will always be people saying "See I told you your system does not work", even though the limits imposed on the prediction board makes it appear that my system is inaccurate because i had to choose 50 out of 100 to post.  I like the prediction board, but if your serious about winning big money on the big money games (i.e. 5/36 or higher) then you have no chance playing 50 lines per draw whether on the prediction board or using real money.  Your odds can only be reduced by playing more lines, end of discussion.  I play 250 lines per Powerball drawing once the jackpot gets over $100 million.

As far as the merits of his system he really has not given that many details.  $1500 per draw to win $750.  Does that equate to 1500 lines at $1 or is it 6000 lines at $.25.  Are you playing straight only or boxed?  Without those answered its tough to know what the true odds are using his system.

Jimmy

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2009, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

No, I don't go around killing off discussions.  I try to keep things open in case someone has something to say.  It's a discussion forum, not a soapbox!

Sir, yes Sir!! Now, am I allowed to post my wins once I get started, or, am I really required to post predictions? Let's level with each other, okay. Predictions really don't matter in this game because it's all random. Correct? Just pick your numbers and roll with 'em. I've been told that in this forum people help each other and I completely understand this. Believe me.  

Take two people here that may live in say Virginia. If person "A" is posting up "predictions" that hit consistently and person "B" is hit and miss, what do you think person "B" is going to do? Better yet, what would you do? Just an honest question needing an honest answer. I'll tell you what I'd do. I'd take every number he/she posts and run 'em so every time they hit, I hit and vice-versa. Still, they're obviously more consistent than I am. If anyone says they'd do differently, then they're flat out lying because it's about winning money and not losing it.

Someone here tried to imply that I considered the LP members "losers." I laughed because we're ALL LOSERS when we don't match those numbers. We're ALL WINNERS when we do. Straight talk. I just wanted to respectfully shoot straight with you, again, since you respectfully shoot straight with me without all the "snake in the grass", "moron", "con artist", "Panzi something", "idiot", etc. comments just because I refuse to post predictions.

I like your forum and have met some very interesting and informative people. Even the ones who want my head on the chopping block are alright with me. Approve PREDICTION: Two people will reply to this in a very negative manner and I'm wagering my house on it! In fact, throw the truck in because I also believe they'll come in "doubles." Place your wagers now! Results will automatically post up!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Chicago
            United States
            Member #70678
            February 8, 2009
            889 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Sir, yes Sir!! Now, am I allowed to post my wins once I get started, or, am I really required to post predictions? Let's level with each other, okay. Predictions really don't matter in this game because it's all random. Correct? Just pick your numbers and roll with 'em. I've been told that in this forum people help each other and I completely understand this. Believe me.  

Take two people here that may live in say Virginia. If person "A" is posting up "predictions" that hit consistently and person "B" is hit and miss, what do you think person "B" is going to do? Better yet, what would you do? Just an honest question needing an honest answer. I'll tell you what I'd do. I'd take every number he/she posts and run 'em so every time they hit, I hit and vice-versa. Still, they're obviously more consistent than I am. If anyone says they'd do differently, then they're flat out lying because it's about winning money and not losing it.

Someone here tried to imply that I considered the LP members "losers." I laughed because we're ALL LOSERS when we don't match those numbers. We're ALL WINNERS when we do. Straight talk. I just wanted to respectfully shoot straight with you, again, since you respectfully shoot straight with me without all the "snake in the grass", "moron", "con artist", "Panzi something", "idiot", etc. comments just because I refuse to post predictions.

I like your forum and have met some very interesting and informative people. Even the ones who want my head on the chopping block are alright with me. Approve PREDICTION: Two people will reply to this in a very negative manner and I'm wagering my house on it! In fact, throw the truck in because I also believe they'll come in "doubles." Place your wagers now! Results will automatically post up!

I think the reason people want to see predictions is because by posting what you think may hit and then posting your wins shows that hey.......you have a system that works.

Jimjwright makes a very valid point in saying that by not being able to post all the numbers your playing in predictions (not quoting here) that people may not believe your system works.

As to the question above......unless the predictions are for my state they don't do me any good and in pick3/4 even if you and I play the same winning numbers........ the payout is the same .

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2009, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Even though I was slammed by MatchMaker I believe he has a legit system.  I assumed he had to play alot of lines and that was the reason for needing to partner up.  If he indeed is playing 1500 lines per game then he will not be able to use the prediction board because it limits you to 50 lines per draw.  So asking him to post them to the prediction board with the way his system is designed is pointless.  I have a system for 5/31, 5/36, 5/39, but it requires playing 100 lines per draw.  So until I can reduce that to 50 then I won't post to the prediction board either because it does not fit into my system and there will always be people saying "See I told you your system does not work", even though the limits imposed on the prediction board makes it appear that my system is inaccurate because i had to choose 50 out of 100 to post.  I like the prediction board, but if your serious about winning big money on the big money games (i.e. 5/36 or higher) then you have no chance playing 50 lines per draw whether on the prediction board or using real money.  Your odds can only be reduced by playing more lines, end of discussion.  I play 250 lines per Powerball drawing once the jackpot gets over $100 million.

As far as the merits of his system he really has not given that many details.  $1500 per draw to win $750.  Does that equate to 1500 lines at $1 or is it 6000 lines at $.25.  Are you playing straight only or boxed?  Without those answered its tough to know what the true odds are using his system.

Jimmy

Jimmy, if I slammed you anywhere in this forum without warrant, I do apologize. It's really not in my nature to be the way I have been with this thread. True, I am very competitive with this game but, I try to draw the line when it comes to name calling etc. because it gets out of hand sometimes. You have made a very educated post here. Again, my apologies if I offended you in any way.Thumbs Up

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                Member #19982
                August 9, 2005
                226 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2009, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

You really only need two digits to win with 55 pairs.

Why is partnering even needed?

United States
                  Member #75060
                  May 26, 2009
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2009, 12:03 am - IP Logged

You really only need two digits to win with 55 pairs.

Why is partnering even needed?

What's up, Hawk? Yeah, I've been off of the partner thing for a while now and will just pace it with Pick 3. After a few wins there, I'll graduate to Pick 4. Slowly but surely. Take it easy.Thumbs Up

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2009, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I thought you were joking but if you do have such a system.......way to go!!!!!!

I was joking. Do you really think I'd be wasting my time here (with all due respect Todd...lol), arguing with people on this site about how great my system is, just like Matchmaker is doin, if indeed my system was doing so well, and all of the time, like almost 95 percent of the time?

I wish.

What i'd do is sail off to Bermuda. Not spend my energy wasted by bickering and getting old at the same time.

This is how I know Match is all burned up...lol

He's either playing dumb or working over everyone here because he's bored. He has no system.

Every nook and cranny in my nervous system says there is something not right about him.

I really hope I'm wrong about you Match, but some how I feel it's not probable, at this moment and time in the evolution of scientific breakthoughs when it comes to beating random in the percent tile you state.

Nevertheless, good luck.

United States
                      Member #75060
                      May 26, 2009
                      300 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2009, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I was joking. Do you really think I'd be wasting my time here (with all due respect Todd...lol), arguing with people on this site about how great my system is, just like Matchmaker is doin, if indeed my system was doing so well, and all of the time, like almost 95 percent of the time?

I wish.

What i'd do is sail off to Bermuda. Not spend my energy wasted by bickering and getting old at the same time.

This is how I know Match is all burned up...lol

He's either playing dumb or working over everyone here because he's bored. He has no system.

Every nook and cranny in my nervous system says there is something not right about him.

I really hope I'm wrong about you Match, but some how I feel it's not probable, at this moment and time in the evolution of scientific breakthoughs when it comes to beating random in the percent tile you state.

Nevertheless, good luck.

Hey Joker! Actually, I like the part about Match being burned up!LOL It's pretty catchy! Anyway, I do understand how you might feel. I fully intend to show case what my system is capable of and I'm certain you'll sing a different song when I do. Good luck with your picks...trying to match these numbers really is a lot of work. Straight talk. Later!Thumbs Up

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2009, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Hey Joker! Actually, I like the part about Match being burned up!LOL It's pretty catchy! Anyway, I do understand how you might feel. I fully intend to show case what my system is capable of and I'm certain you'll sing a different song when I do. Good luck with your picks...trying to match these numbers really is a lot of work. Straight talk. Later!Thumbs Up

As logic might dictate, one has to make a decsicion abot a problem at a given point.

I must have to decide for myself, whether you're pulling everyone's leg or not. A or B.....

Since I don't know you from Adam, it could realistically go both ways.

Straight talk....later...lol

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2009, 12:49 am - IP Logged

OK...AlL i ask is give me one pick-3 set for tomorrow night Florida Matchmaker matchmaker make me a drink........Rum and coke please...lol

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2009, 1:10 am - IP Logged

As logic might dictate, one has to make a decsicion abot a problem at a given point.

I must have to decide for myself, whether you're pulling everyone's leg or not. A or B.....

Since I don't know you from Adam, it could realistically go both ways.

Straight talk....later...lol

Something like quantum physics. Shroedinger's cat. Either the cat is alive or dead. You won't know which until you open the box and see for yourself.

Either you're true, or an illusion.

What will i find when I open your box?

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2009, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Something like quantum physics. Shroedinger's cat. Either the cat is alive or dead. You won't know which until you open the box and see for yourself.

Either you're true, or an illusion.

What will i find when I open your box?

Hmmm. Quantum physics and Quantum Leap. Shroedinger's Cat and The Cat In The Hat. Curiosity killed the cat...satisfaction brought it back. True or illusion...you know what you saw but you refused to see it because it has been an illusion until now. I don't know about opening any box but, when you continue to open this thread, you will see legitimate winning tickets which any trained eye will validate. My personal guarantee to you, Joker.

Now, for a little mix of my own. Go out to the liquor store, pick up a bottle of Cruzan Vanilla Rum and some Cranberry Juice. Go home, get a glass and fill it with (5) cubes of ice. Mix 70% Rum with 30% Juice and stir. It tastes just like Cheese Cake and you will like it!Cheers

Page 11 of 34